• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anmeijo

yay! i just made my own beauty blog xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but im such a nub xD

check out my sig =)

OMG! to ^ .. i just realise i followed you 2 minutes ago! lol~~

because i saw you on himehood , and thought ur page was cute and interesting...

AND ... i love fafinette and that tuniez thai girl .... but i think they've been mentioned already! ^_^ and i think xiaxue counts.. yep. follow all of them.

Guest anjuu62

since people are self promoting i will too =P i do beauty stuff once in a while and by request. link in sig!

Guest chickery

AND ... i love fafinette and that tuniez thai girl .... but i think they've been mentioned already! ^_^ and i think xiaxue counts.. yep. follow all of them.

Tuniez is really awesome~

The site I visit the most is Jeban... she has tons of tutorials and she's expanded into a whole community now~

http://www.jeban.com

Guest HeartOfRose

^but can you understand it? :tears:

I think it would be more beneficial if I could read the steps and tips

Guest chickery

^ for the tutorials., go to the top menu and under "ALL BEAUTY" you will find "JEBAN'S HOW TO"

any of the links posted on that page are tutorials she's created; she has step by step pictures, which are pretty self explanatory ^^

I love the way she plays with colors~ Colorful Party and Aqua Mermaid are two of my favorites~~

• 3 months later...
Guest ninyaah

yay! i just made my own beauty blog xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but im such a nub xD

check out my sig =)

You're so pretty <3 I'm wanting that Angelfit foundation, too. I've heard a lot of great reviews on it.

I like to visit fuzkittie's site (fuzkittie.com). She makes really great everyday looks and I love how natural and wearable her make-up tutorials are.

Guest gk4827

Recently%20Updated6.jpg

Started a blog, trying to do looks like this for monolids/anyone! aniegeek.blogspot.com, if interested :) feel free to drop by~

-Also, I totally also recommend (along with everyone else, haha) fuzkittie.com -great hauls, gorgeous daily looks, plus pretty circle lens pics, too! ;)

Guest xnanairodays

http://ekimura.blogspot.com

Really pretty Japanese girl living in the U.S who is a make-up artist! Really love the way she does her make-up. One of my favorites

I love Eki's blog too ^^

I was about to post hers ~

you beat me to it. hahah

Definitely recommended.

-------------------------------------------

I have a blog but it's totally random ><

and lately all i post about is food...

next gyaru sone?!

-------------------------------------------

If you understand Japanese here is Masuwaka Tsubasa's Beauty Blog http://tsubasa75.blog23.fc2.com/

• 2 months later...
Guest hannieoon

Oooo! Beauty blogs galore!!!!! I gotta check these out when I get home. LoL

I have one too since people are. But it's mostly aimed for those with single lids. I haven't updated in awhile because my makeup supplies haven't come in yet -___-

Click here!

Archived