[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

[NEWS] 090819 U-Know Yunho Says "I Feel Good About Our First Filming For The Drama"

TVXQ member U-Know Yunho, who will be acting under his real name Jung Yunho, shared his feelings about his first drama shoot.

Jung Yunho immersed himself in filming for MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground' where he plays the role of Cha Bong-goon, a man who has nothing except a goal and passion.

On July 28th, Jung Yunho began filming for the first episode at Gangnam Sangsoo-dong by acting as Cha Bong-goon talking with his neighborhood, long-time friend Oh Yeoni (Lee Yoonji). Jung Yunho checked and refined each and every one of his actions and lines and practiced his lines every chance he had. He showed his passion eagerness for his role by asking the staff whether his interpretation of the character was fitting.

Bong-goon is a character who has a playful and ever-changing personality. During this particular filming, Bong-goon's character required many facial expressions such as suddenly smiling for no reason or scrunching one's face up in anger. Jung Yunho, who acted out each expression naturally, said, "Bong-goong's character has the best personality," and asked the staff questions such as, "Was my scene funny? Did it come out well?" and showed his satisfaction for a successful first shoot that ended in a comfortable and fun atmosphere.

Jung Yunho, who said he had to work out very hard for his role, said, "I'm having so much fun playing the character of Cha Bong-goon I feel good about the first filming for our drama."

'Heading to the Ground' is a love story that results from the misunderstandings that arise between passionate yet unlucky Bong-goon and Kang Haebin (played by Ara), a girl who has everything but wishes to succeed on her own. It is also a Humanism drama that touches upon Cha Bong-goon's will to live even though he had lived through three near-death experiences. The first episode airs on September 9th.

Credits:

Source: [newsen+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[NEWS] 090818 U-Know Yunho, TOP...Popular As Can Be

"Protect the star."

In some drama filming locations these days, there is something of more important than finishing a high-quality scenes. It is the 'Star Protection' of the lead roles.

From top stars who are making a comeback to dramas from movies to popular idol group members, most of these stars are taking on lead roles in dramas and every time they go outside to film, the streets end up being clogged up with fans and neighborhood people hoping to catch a glimpse of their favorite stars.

The reason staff are so focused on protecting the stars is because the fans who come to the locations do more than come to support their favorite celebrity. The fans come as many as 200 at a time and not only does this interfere with filming, it also affects the other actors there as well.

The filming crew with the biggest problem regarding fans who visit the filming location is crew of MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground' that stars popular idol group TVXQ's member U-Know Yunho.

As three members of TVXQ are having a dispute over their exclusive contract with their agency, fans come on location to support TVXQ as well as to see U-Know Yunho's transformation from a singer to an actor.

One representative of 'Heading to the Ground' said, "The fans are interfering the filming process by screaming and shouting out loud every time U-Know Yunho does even the smallest action on location. We're filming small scenes for a couple of episodes but our first episode airs on September 9th and we still haven't completed filming the entire first episode." He also said, "There's the problem with the lawsuit, and we heard that the fans are usually very passionate, so we are protecting U-Know Yunho with one manager and one bodyguard constantly at his side," and also pleaded to the fans by saying, "Please help U-Know Yunho and all the other actors concentrate on their scenes."

The same goes for KBS 2TV's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Iris' that stars Lee Byunghun and Kim Taehui. Since there are these two famous 'Hallyu Stars', as well as popular idol group Big Bang's TOP, there are always lots of fans on location. The main filming location for this drama is an arts centre in Seoul Songpa-goo Moonjung-dong. A rumor that 'If you go there, you can see Lee Byunghun and Kim Taehui' has already spread and has resulted in countless fans and neighborhood people visiting the building.

On representative said, "To give the stars presents and to get a glimpse of the stars' faces, we have at least 50 fans who visit a day. We cannot stop them from coming to give their support, but we would like it if they could cooperate and let the actors do their jobs," and "Also, we've closed off the entrances to the building but fans swarm around the entrance where cars go in and out and we fear there might be an accident soon if fans aren't careful."

This was also the case during the hit drama 'Boys Before Flowers' early this year. Since the 'F4' members, Lee Minho, Kim Hyunjoong, Kim Bum, and Kim Jun, received explosive popularity, the staff had a hard time dealing with fans who visited on location. They were only able to finish filming by using guerrilla tactics such as changing scenes that were supposed to be filmed outdoors to scenes filmed indoors or taking the least amount of people needed and secretly and quickly finishing scenes

Credits:

Source: [sports donga+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

this is what i thot would happen...really hope that the fans stay civilized...it's okay to watch from afar quietly but to actually scream and cause disturbance to the entire crew is so disrespectful and immature.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi again for everyone !!!

Thank You for all posts here!!!

As I always said to U

Domo Arigato ne???

I´m just passing here to post more

AADBSK III Gifs so I decided to make now

Toho Dogs and their Owners !!!

LOL Toho dogs was a super funny term I used xD !!!

I hope U like it ok???

Junsu♥ and Shaki♥

Affection Relatioship !!!

1291.gif

2zqht2x.gif

Changmin♥ and Mung Dung♥

Love Relationship !!!

11vgunb.gif

1295.gif

Yunho♥ and Thyphoon♥

Cute Relationship !!!

1297.gif

sbmux3.gif

Yoochun♥ and Harang♥

Pure Love Relationship !!!

1299.gif

b967w4.gif

JaeJoong♥ and Bikeau♥

Funny DORK Relationship !!!

2090r52.gif

ae86fc.gif

Credits:

www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

+

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

+

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Shared By:<br>

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

YOU´RE FREE TO POST

SO PLEASE KEEP THE FULL CREDITS !!!

Now I would like to talk to U a serious issue ok Girls???

Really we don´t have any news about SM vs Tohoshinki ne...

So I just wanted to remember all here to enjoy in this project ok?

Hey Girls Let´s Help our Boys !!!!

Join this Official Petition Please let´s act !

Official petition from DNBN

deadline 19th Aug:

http://dnbn.pe.kr/bbs/zboard.php?id=sign

You dont need an account to sign.

Just leave your name, phone no. and email will do

THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!

From DNBN Let´s Read Please our attention♥:

1. We oppose the inhumane, unfair contract that was signed between SM Ent. and TVXQ(DBSK).

-To follow the unreasonably busy schedules that were given by SM Ent.,

TVXQ members slept for average of 3~4 hours a day for 6 years, got only 1 week

of vacation every year, and had to travel on the plane for numerous times that

the traveled distance equals to the distance of circling the Earth for about 60 times.

From these busy years, TVXQ members’ body and soul were extremely tired

and they became unable to maintain their good health as artists.

- TVXQ signed a long term contract of 13 years

(15 years if you include the mandatory military service period in Korea) with SM Ent.,

which is like a lifelong contract. This tells that SM Ent. abused the

TVXQ members and made them to sign the contract when they were socially weak and young.

- If TVXQ members want to cancel the contract, they would have to pay a

tremendous amount of penalty, which is 3 times the money that was used for

the basic investment and 2 times the money they would expect to earn for the

remaining time of the contract. Therefore, it means that it is almost

impossible to cancel the contract unless they cost their fortune.

This is certainly an unfair contract that makes TVXQ into slaves rather than artists.

2. As people who love Korean pop music, we support TVXQ’s decision

that they wanted to find their natural rights and value

as artists and human beings at the same time.

- Because of the unfair condition of the contract,

TVXQ members were not treated well and they lost their freedom to do

what they want to do. We hope TVXQ to get a perfect environment they

want so they can gain more freedom as well.

- For further growth of Korean pop music, every artist’s rights and values must be protected.

Therefore we positively support TVXQ members’ decision.

If you agree to these statements and want to join the signature campaign,

you can feel free to participate.

(※ Your personal information will be only used for the campaign.

We will NEVER use them for any other reasons.)

All of the signatures will be presented to Seoul Central District Court,

Natural Human Rights Commission of the Republic of Korea,

and Seoul Supreme Prosecutors’ Office.

In the blanks on the top, please put your full name,E-mail address

and phone number and click “sign” on the right.

I agree with ALL in this text so I´ll help and

I´m doin my part for Tohoshinki♥ !!!

They´re really my life :wub: !!!

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!!

Credits:DNBN.

History In Japan Vol 4!!

My purse is crying!! : / I think this past month alone i have spent £300+ on dbsk goods... lol i'll have to find a way of sneaking it in the house when it arrives or other wise i will be dead meat! I bet many people have the same problem ^^'

Same here, same here. My wallet is now standing on the balcony, threating to throw himself down if I order just one more thing in next 3 months. I think in past month and a half, I spent on dbsk stuff over 500$ (History in Japan 2, AADBSK3, SBUx2, Please be mine, Bonjour Paris set, Secret Code tour, Colors single...).

I can't decide if I'm retarded, crazy or just plain dumb to order that many things, cause I sure as hell ain't that rich. T.T

But I love History in Japan dvd-s. T.T

No! Must resist! >.<

I have a question..

i ordered my AADBSKIII on yesasia...and like i pre-ordered it and stuff

it said it was shipped last friday but it still hasnt come

and also there s no tracking code and its by hong kong air agent...

i bought stuff from yesasia before and it was always the US postal.

so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this or if anyone has already received their order from yesasia...

Guest yippieyeah

INTERNATIONAL FANSONG PROJECT

EXTENSION OF DEADLINE

People have asked me for an extension to the deadline so it will BE EXTENDED. PLEASE SEE BELOW. We are still looking for fans from different parts of Latin American, Europe, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc (no bias meant, just listing examples). There are already fans from some countries who have indicated their interest but we need MORE in order to show the wide diversity of fans.

Please do join in! IF YOU ARE KEEN BUT AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE DEADLINE, JUST PM ME.

Please help to spread the word, thank you!

The purpose of this vid is to show that despite not being Korean and maybe not even being good at Korean, we international fans still love them and their music! It's not about how well you sing or look in front of the camera

:)

CONCEPT

This will be a video of international fans singing "Don't Say Goodbye" against a background which preferably shows where you are from.

HOW WILL IT WORK?

Just send me a clip of you singing a line, verse or even the whole song for "Don't Say Goodbye". A line will be taken from your video and combined with the other videos. So the video may go like Fan A from Country A singing the first line then goes to Fan B from Country B singing the second line and so on, until the song is completed.

WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?

1) Please PM or email me ( dbskfansongproject@gmail.com ) with your name, country and portion of song you want to sing by 23 AUG, SUN. I will reply with confirmation and instructions on how to send me the vid.

2) Once confirmed, please send a short video of you singing a line, verse or the entire song for Don't Say Goodbye by 26 AUG, WED. Singing will be acapella. If you wish to join but have problem with this deadline, just pm me.

3) Please try to film against a background which shows which country you are from. It doesn't have to be a significant landmark. Even a road sign with your country's language will show where you come from :)

4) Feel free to wear your support T-shirts or hold onto any board/original merchandise but please avoid anything overly provocative/inappropriate.

THIS WILL ONLY GO THROUGH IF THERE'S ENOUGH RESPONSE. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Lyrics:

Romanization

nun matchuji mothaneun geudael ilgeulsu eoptjyo

gireul ireobeorin ai gataseo gidarigoman ittjyo

eoddeon mareul halgeonji sashil nan algo ittjyo

jinshimi aningeol nunchi chaengeoryeo nunmuri marhajanhayo

Don’t say goodbye

geu soneul notji mallaneun maeumi deullyeoyo

geudae mami deullyeoyo ojik namaneul wonhajyo

geudaen sumgil su eoptjyo geudaen geojitmareul mothajyo

heorakhalsu eopseoyo he-eojijan geojitmal

nuneul bogo marhaebwayo anijanhayo jinshim anijanhayo

Don’t Say Goodbye

geu soneul notji mallaneun maeumi deullyeoyo

geudae mami deullyeoyo sesangi deung deullyeodo himdeun sarangirado

You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t Say Goodbye don’t leave me now oh~

hamkke nanun yaksogi naegen jeonbuingeoryo

Don’t Say Goodbye

jichin nae haruneun hangsang geudael chatgettjyo

mareuji anhneun saemcheoreom geudael saranghalkkayo

Don’t say good bye you are the only one for me

eopseottdeon ilcheoreom oneuri ddo jinamyeon

seoro mameul notji anhgo modu igyeonaegettjyo

Cause you are my everything to me

Translation

I can’t read your feelings since you try not to meet eyes with me,

Because I feel like a lost child, I just wait

Truthfully, I know what you’re going to say,

But I can feel that it’s not your whole heart; your tears tell me

Don’t say goodbye,

I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,

I can hear you heart; You still just want me,

You can’t hide it, you can’t lie

I won’t allow it – your lie of wanting to separate,

Look in my eyes and tell me,

It’s not…it’s not the truth

Don’t say goodbye,

I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,

I can hear your heart; Even if the world turns its back on us; Even if it’s a painful love,

Don’t say goodbye, don’t leave me now,

The promises we’ve shared is everything to me

Don’t say goodbye, you are my everything to me,

My tired days only look for you,

Like a pond which won’t dry, I’ll love you,

Don’t say goodbye, you are the only one for me,

As if nothing has happened, if today passes,

Let’s not let go of each other, and we’ll make it through,

Cause you are my everything to me,

Korean

눈 맞추지 못하는 그댈 읽을 수 없죠

길을 잃어버린 아이 같아서 기다리고만 있죠

어떤 말을 할건지 사실 난 알고 있죠

진심이 아닌걸 눈치 챈걸요 눈물이 말하잖아요

Don’t Say Goodbye

그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요

그대 맘이 들려요 아직 나만을 원하죠

그댄 숨길 수 없죠 그댄 거짓말을 못하죠

허락할 수 없어요 헤어지잔 거짓말

눈을 보고 말해봐요 아니잖아요 진심 아니잖아요

Don’t Say Goodbye

그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요

그대 맘이 들려요 세상이 등 돌려도 힘든 사랑이라도

Don’t Say Goodbye don’t leave me now oh~

함께 나눈 약속이 내겐 전부인걸요

Don’t Say Goodbye You are my everything to me

지친 내 하루는 항상 그댈 찾겠죠

마르지 않는 샘처럼 그댈 사랑할께요

Don’t say good bye you are the only one for me

없었던 일처럼 오늘이 또 지나면

서로 맘을 놓지 않고 모두 이겨내겠죠

Credits: DBSKer

Guest KY5354

Wow I can't believe YA sold out of AADBSK3 regular edition in like 1 day. WTH? Even with the boycott going on?! :huh:

Lol @ Chun's flipflops coming off at the airport. I don't blame him for getting a lil bit annoyed though, seriously I hate it when someone steps on my shoe/sandal etc, even though it's such a small thing; it really bugs me. :rolleyes:

Question/Request

I was wondering if someone could help me out; does anyone know where this clip comes from?

Title of show or a link to an eng subbed YT video? THANKS in advance!

Btw can this boy get any cuter? :lol:

edit:

v wth???? 10.6 billionTWD? That's insane. But the boys won't lose. They can't. *prays*

v

v

there's a PV for Wasurenaide?!?

Guest kimigasuki

[NEWS] DBSK forced to a corner; freedom comes at a price of 10.6 billion TWD

DBSK forced to a corner; freedom comes at a price of 10.6 billion TWD

Source: Yahoo! News

Translated by: hazel @ http://asianfanatics.net

Please take out with full credits.

Unsatisfied with their treatment under their managing company, members of Korean superstar boyband Dong Bang Shin Ki, namely Xiah Junsu, Youngwoong Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun have brought their case to court.

However, once the hearing is held and if the members lose their case, a compensation sum of approximately 10.6 billion TWD will have to be paid, tantamount to forcing them into a tight corner.

At the beginning of this month, news of the three members being dissatisfied with SM Entertainment and wanting to leave had begun to surface. In return, SM declared publicly that there was no such thing, and even professed that if they wanted to leave, then they would have to pay to do so.

Once the news of this got out, the 800 thousand strong fan base of Dong Bang Shin Ki almost immediately took action, firstly by using the cancellation of the SM Town Concert to start a boycott of SM products as a form of support for their idols.

SM Entertainment has also seemingly not cared much about all of these measures fans have been taking. Instead, SM has been registering the names of their popular groups such as Super Junior and So Nyeo Shi Dae (Girls’ Generation) as well as Dong Bang Shin Ki, in order to prevent Dong Bang Shin Ki from starting over elsewhere.

According to news reports, a seminar where media experts and scholars came together to discuss this problem all stood on DBSK’s side, saying that SM has used DBSK merely for profit, and the amount that they are paid every year, five miliion TWD, is ridiculous.

Now that DBSK wants their freedom back, the price that they have to pay is far too much, and purely a device to back them into a corner that they cannot retreat out of.

The “Dong Bang Shin Ki Seminar”, co-held by fans, scholars and media experts, was held in order to examine what would happen in the case if the three members lost the case: the end result would be to pay the 10.6 billion TWD compensation sum.

Thus, fans have denounced SM as a bloodsucking company, and they wish to voice out for their idols via the SM boycott.

10 600 000 000 Taiwan dollars = 401.778473 billion South Korean won

10 600 000 000 Taiwan dollars = 321.02100 million U.S. dollars

-----------------------------

i dont know XDD

Airport Pics

LOLLL @ CHUN XDD

that's why you dont use slippers when your going to be swarmed=.="

(but he loves em so...)

and jae. i think the thing is like this cold thing. that helps with muscle pains.

as for yesasia getting sold out in the midst of boyscott - korea still gets the most copies. yesasia has a limited amount. sadly.

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Same thing I thought.. A PV for Wasurenaide? That's weird. O_O

By the way, Chun updated his CY!

SUDDENLY.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6122/0e...7bf7a2cc2b6.jpg

Credit: Yoochun's Cyworld + Naver

Suddenly what??? Silly Yoochun!!! :unsure: And the theme is so dark!

But it's written "Always Keep The Faith" <3

He is so mysterious with these Cyworld updates. I wish I knew what he was talking about. Ahh, I love him. Always Keep The Faith. He rocks the necklace, the tattoo AND he's rocking it on his Cyworld. haha. <3

k not true. cool.

Guest xyunnie

[NEWS] DBSK forced to a corner; freedom comes at a price of 10.6 billion TWD

Source: Yahoo! News

Translated by: hazel @ http://asianfanatics.net

Please take out with full credits.

It's weird isn't it ?

If this is such a big news, koreans should be the first ones to know about this!

And the source? Yahoo news?!??! It sound kinda weird to me.

And worst thing is, from yahoo news, it stated it's according to "《蘋果日報》".

For those people who are familiar with TW ent industries, we should know how unreliable 《蘋果日報》 is.

As this is such a critical time for our boys, I only choose to believe official statements made by the boys and their lawyer.

For all you know, those news are just to "cook" up some stories and gain some readers.

my 2 cents worth.

Always keep the faith!

Guest miss_h

So far, there are no talking about leaving SM from JaeSuChun, so it's not a 'Terminating Contract' case, it's a 'Revision to the existing contract' case. It's either SM want to fulfill their demand or not, if SM win, it's either jaesuchun leave or stay with SM, this when we have to worried over the 10.6 billion TWD.

Let just wait till 21st to see the result, I hope it all end well.

I hope to see JaeChun performance tomorrow. I hope they have a good time...

Guest mcl0521

[Trans] What's In September 2009

^hmm, there's a PV for wasurenaide? wow^^

yes, there is a pv for Wasurenaide our translators didn't made any mistake.

the history of japan vol. 4 proved that what's in and yunho didn't create a mistake.

this pv will come out in the dvd i guess just like picture of you in aadbsk3.

More What's In Articles:

ychair.jpg

Complete Solo Interviews: Part 1

Phones & Colors: Part 2

YC Hair & PV: Part 3

Guest tpn1122

[Trans] What's In September 2009

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces...atsinphones.jpg

credit on template.

^hmm, there's a PV for wasurenaide? wow^^

[AADBSK3 Cut- Eng Sub] Jaejoong and Yunho's Bag Contents

I was wondering about that line too. Maybe they filmed a PV for Wasurenaide but it's unreleased? Either way, I want to see it hahaha. Tohoshinki has been quiet recently, I think they'e preparing for their A-nation performances.

It's weird isn't it ?

If this is such a big news, koreans should be the first ones to know about this!

And the source? Yahoo news?!??! It sound kinda weird to me.

And worst thing is, from yahoo news, it stated it's according to "《蘋果日報》".

For those people who are familiar with TW ent industries, we should know how unreliable 《蘋果日報》 is.

As this is such a critical time for our boys, I only choose to believe official statements made by the boys and their lawyer.

For all you know, those news are just to "cook" up some stories and gain some readers.

my 2 cents worth.

Always keep the faith!

Stole the words from my mouth. The news these past week(s) have always been exaggerated and quoted from "reliable sources." :rolleyes: The numbers the media put out are very shocking. But these numbers change every time I read a different article. I won't put my full trust in these reporters. But it is confirmed that there is some sort of hearing on the 21st. I hope everything works out for the members on that day. :)

QUESTION: Does anyone know what tv station Heaven's Postman will be aired on? I know that it won't be released until October-ish but I never knew what tv station it was. SBS, KBS, MBC....? I only know that it's a collaboration between Japanese and Korean staff. Thank you :)

DBSK Fighting!!!!

Question/Request

I was wondering if someone could help me out; does anyone know where this clip comes from?

Title of show or a link to an eng subbed YT video? THANKS in advance!

Btw can this boy get any cuter? :lol:

it's from their interview when they were in Thailand;

here's the link w.subs

cr: annona (uploader)

the interview is really cute and fiunny..in my point of view..

QUESTION: Does anyone know what tv station Heaven's Postman will be aired on? I know that it won't be released until October-ish but I never knew what tv station it was. SBS, KBS, MBC....? I only know that it's a collaboration between Japanese and Korean staff. Thank you :)

DBSK Fighting!!!!

I think it's SBS.

Not sure, but im 98% sure it is (:

whoa a pv for wasurinaide? whoaa. i want to see it :D

i spent to much money on dbsk merchandise this past few months ><

Getting History in Japan Vol.4 is really tempting, but i doubt my parents would let me get if after all the money i spent haha.

yeah, me too. i'm not going to believe anything unless it's official and straight from the boys/their lawyer's mouth.

Dbsk hwaiting! always keep the faith! <3

Guest lovebyelove

Okay, allkpop is getting on my nerves even more now.

Look:

DBSK breaking up for good?

DBSK's Junsu, Micky, and Jaejoong have had their first hearing regarding the situation with SM Entertainment. An appeal to suspend the exclusive contract was made and if by any chance the exclusive contract suspension does go through, it will become inevitable that the group will break up. If the contract suspension is accepted, then the three members will no longer be able to perform as SME and it is being speculated that the two members who did not join, Yunho and Changmin will walk in a separate direction with three new members.

Considering all this, the reactions of the fans will be, without a doubt, to the point where it is unimaginable. Not only this, but people who are vying for the three open spots of DBSK will also be tearing up a storm to get a chance. DBSK's fan club Cassiopeia is currently boycotting SM Entertainment. With the cancellation of SM TOWN LIVE '09, they began the boycott on the 12th and are continuing to do so.

Of course, people are unsure of which way the wind will blow as of yet. Things with SME may be resolved, but the probability of the group breaking up is also quite real. Just relating the news to you, let's remember the saying "Don't shoot the messenger."

Stay tuned to allkpop for more on this story.

Why are they trying to stir things? It's just making fans even moooore confused. The boys have already stated that they have no intention of breaking up. Why would they lie? They don't even have a source for this story. Plus, we've all seen what DBSK means to each other, they're not gonna let this drive them apart. Let's just wait until the hearing and the official statements and such before I start writing a set of angry emails to AKP. -_-

And this part: DBSK's Junsu, Micky, and Jaejoong have had their first hearing regarding the situation with SM Entertainment.

No they didn't! WTH.

Grr. The media always messes things up, man.

Here's the original article: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ng_up_for_good/

P.S. I would share some pictures since I topped a page, but my bandwidth is out for the month. D:

Guest bluecat16

^as an active member on AKP, that article made me a little angry. The whole article is a whole BIG speculation, i dont know why the writer wrote it out the way he/she did, but seriously, this is not rue at all

Yunho and Changmin will walk in a separate direction with three new members. Considering all this, the reactions of the fans will be, without a doubt, to the point where it is unimaginable. Not only this, but people who are vying for the three open spots of DBSK will also be tearing up a storm to get a chance

W.T.H. I have never heard of that before and to me, it sounded like a typical b***

i really want to know the source of this news.

Archived