[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest yuulina

HISTORY in JAPAN Vol. 4 TOHOSHINKI

Price: 3,825 yen (tax incld) / 4,500 yen (shinseido price)

Release Date: 2009/10/28

Special price for mail order, the price is different than in stores.

Book now for the first limited edition!

Limited edition benefit: Postcards (tentative)

Episodes:

- Behind the scene for The Secret Code album Campaign

video showing the members who were divided into two teams for local campaigns

the full versions of BeeTV video which were played through moolog.

The recording of Tohoshinki giant activities during 2008 – 2009!

A must have item for fans, following the members for 1 year and 7 months!

source: shinseido

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for History In Japan 4 like forever. Finally AVEX decided to release it. And it's sure gonna be massive footages since it's gonna cover all their extensive activities from early 2008 to 2009 (i guess they're gonna include 2009 A-Nation footage too)

I'm sooooo gonna BUY!!!

Another fancam of Soulmate at Kimpo Airport. A closer look at Yoochun

190809 Yoochun @ Kimpo Airport going to Japan

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocknana

Request:

normal_Yunho950.jpg

Can someone tell me which performance/concert did this picture come from?? I can't find it through Google T.T . itvxq.net, the only website I know which provides every kind of pictures of DBSK is offline T^T Poor me!

Thx in advance~

And about all those pics, gifs, cuts from AADBSK III... I don't know how many time I have to ask out loud "How can they be THAT handsome, cute,.....?!?!?!?" My my, as time goes by, those dorks make me fall in love them more and more.

Guest Senorita_

hey, i know this is really out of topic, but i've been wondering. is chun and yunho's dog of the same breed? they look kinda similar =/ and i thought chun is allergic to dogs, so i've always wondered how come he could have harang... okay, i'm feeling pretty ignorant lol but i'd really like to know! ^^

Lol, I used to get myself confused with the breeds of snow dogs, but Chun and Yunho's pups are different. Chun's is an Alaskan Malamute (long-haired), whereas Yunho's is a Siberian Husky (short-haired). If I'm correct, Yoochun said his allergies have gotten better, but even if his allergies remain, Yoochun wouldn't let Harang out of his site :)

Request:

ttp://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll130/crazee23_bucket/normal_Yunho950.jpg

Can someone tell me which performance/concert did this picture come from?? I can't find it through Google T.T . itvxq.net, the only website I know which provides every kind of pictures of DBSK is offline T^T Poor me!

It's from Asia Aids Concert October 24th, 2008 =)

Here's a few pics of Yunho filming HTTG

YunhoHeadingtotheGround113.jpg

YunhoHeadingtotheGround114.jpg

Credit: On Pic + Sharing Yoochun.

Guest joongieforeva

omg i need help with all about dbsk 3 dvd

i was trying to watch with subtitle using my computer but the subtitles didn't appear

my friend using window media player too but she can view the subtitle

i'm sure that i setup the english sub

but the subtitle still didnt appear

anyone know how to watch with subtitle?

any media player to recommend?

^ I always watch with GOM Player. The quality is much better ... I think... maybe it's just me XD

Request

I'm in depression T_T (being not updated for the whole last year, just sneaking here and there~) Someone posted this awesomely cute pic of chun in the thread and I saved it. I use it as my bg everywhere but the thing is I have NO idea when and where it was taken (which drives me crazy because I wonder if there are more of those T_T) D:

Me as a coughdongbangpicturejunkycough wants to know x]

wisdoms.jpg

thx in advance to the person who can tell me ^^v

Guest musicpoplove

is there anyway to... know where to meet dbsk or where they are in korea?

like a site or osmehing that says where they are at the current moment in seoul

or anyoen know where their house is ;0

im not a stalkerrrrrr or anyting but i just wanna know

Guest sheilapiglet

[NEWS] 090818 CHUNJAESU "FOCUSING COMPLETELY ON THE FIRST HEARING

The three members of TVXQ who are currently in a dispute with their agency SM Entertainment, YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu are completely focused on preparing for the first hearing.

On the 17th, a representative of Sejong law firm, that is aiding the three members, told Money Today Star News that, "We are preparing for the first hearing that will be soon," and "TVXQ's stand and SME's Stand on this situation have not changed at all."

He also said, "As they are still under SM Entertainment, all five of them are completing the shcedules they have been given."

The three members' lawsuit's first hearing will be held on the 21st this month.

The three members of TVXQ filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment on July 31st asking for their release from their exclusive contract. They also filed for a Preservation of Evidence request so that they could calculate the exact amount of their income. TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho and youngest member Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit.

Credits:

Source: [star news+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.netDo not remove/add on any credits

I guess A-nation will be the day right after the hearing...I'm so worried...the date is getting closer=(

[NEWS] 090819 DEBUTING ACTOR U-KNOW YUNHO, GAINS STRENGTH FROM FANS SUPPORT

TVXQ's U-Know Yunho is getting strength from his fans' samgyetang support.

U-Know Yunho is taking his first shot at acting with MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground'. Thanks to his fans support even during the hot weather, U-Know Yunho never seems to be tired and seems to play his role with more strength and vigor.

A representative of 'Heading to the Ground' said, "To support U-Know Yunho, many domestic and international fans visit the filming location almost daily," and "During the hottest day of the year, the fans prepared samgyetang for the staff which helped a lot. Since we were filming outside, they also provided sun lotion for us. We are so thankful."

U-Know Yunho plays the role of Cha Bong-goon, a man who lives an unlucky life, having almost died three times, but still lives a passionate life in order to fulfill his dream of playing on the national soccer team. U-Know Yunho said, "When I read the script, I was full of emotions. I wanted to transfer those feeling to the screen and act from my heart."

'Heading to the Ground' is the first drama in Korea that revolves around soccer, and is a love story that results from the misunderstandings that arise between passionate yet unlucky Bong-goon and Kang Haebin (played by Ara), a girl who has everything but wishes to succeed on her own.

Lee Yoonji plays the role of Oh-yeon, Cha Bong-goon's long time friend who begins to develop feelings for him and she will be in a love tri-angle with Ara.

'Heading to the Ground' will begin airing on September 9th after 'Hon (Spirit)' has finished.

*note from your translator: Samgyetang is a popular summer dish in Korea and it is basically a whole chicken boiled with various items such as garlic, dates, and ginseng. It is known to replenish the health and is eaten a lot during summer when the weather is particularly hot and unbearable.

Credits:

Source: [newsen+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

awww..the fans are always so thoughtful=)

Junsoo Mistake in Purple Line Reharsal AADBSK3

just a short clip of Junsu continuing to dance even tho everyone has already stopped...hahaha...I'm sure that everyone's already seen it, but this is weird, isn't this footage from a fancam?..how could they use it for AADBSK3?...lol.

Guest some1gurl

ONE QUESTION...I THINK I LOVE TO BUY HISTORY IN JAPAN VOL4...BUT IS THERE ANY ENG SUBS...I'M WAITING FOR IT..(sorry AADBSK3, it excited to watch it but i love AVEX more than SM)..THANKS AVEX....

We're getting closer to the first hearing date, (2 day to go,I'm so scared since SM latest card was AADBSK3 which consider quite successful)it just the beginning and may take longer than we thought...I really hope everybody who claim as their fan will not boring at all to support them...I know when it becomes to deal with court it may took more than a year...PEACE

Guest dbxxsk

I realize a lot of people are asking for AADBSK III. I have one extra copy unopened on hand that has the photobook and poster in tube, which is the limited edition. I live in Toronto. If anyone is interested, you can send me a PM and more details will be discussed. I accept credit card, check, and concealed cash.

Guest ^_^tanpopo

ONE QUESTION...I THINK I LOVE TO BUY HISTORY IN JAPAN VOL4...BUT IS THERE ANY ENG SUBS...I'M WAITING FOR IT..(sorry AADBSK3, it excited to watch it but i love AVEX more than SM)..THANKS AVEX....

We're getting closer to the first hearing date, (2 day to go,I'm so scared since SM latest card was AADBSK3 which consider quite successful)it just the beginning and may take longer than we thought...I really hope everybody who claim as their fan will not boring at all to support them...I know when it becomes to deal with court it may took more than a year...PEACE

Usually products released by Avex Japan don't have English sub.

Hong Kong version of Avex products are cheaper though (but you have to wait a bit until it's released) and umm no English sub again ^^;;

^

Junsu was so cute! Lol. I saw that video from the fancam too during their Purple Line time and since I am so in love with Purple Line, I have almost all video related to that song. I love the part when Jaejoong pulled Junsu with him. Lol. Jaesu <33

some1gurl If I'm not mistaken, there is NO English subtitle for History In Japan. I think I never bought any HIJ before because of this reason? But, someone please correct me if I am wrong. ^_^tanpopo beats me at this! (:

All the screencaps for aadbsk3 are so loved. I can't wait until I get my hand on my copy.

Guest mkjunsu

History In Japan Vol 4!!

My purse is crying!! : / I think this past month alone i have spent £300+ on dbsk goods... lol i'll have to find a way of sneaking it in the house when it arrives or other wise i will be dead meat! I bet many people have the same problem ^^'

If you buy Hong Kong versions of History in Japan, they usually provide a booklet with chinese translations of the whole dvd.

So if you can read Chinese, purchase the Hong Kong version.

But it's very frustrating trying to keep up with the dvd and trying to read the dialogue from a piece of paper!

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Recent Pic of "Babe Xiahky"

b00773814a8b6a4d20a34.jpg

b00773814a8b6a50d473f.jpg

b00773814a8b6a55cdec9.jpg

b00773814a8b6a56525d9.jpg

b00773814a8b6a56639c5.jpg

Source : 东方爱犬CY

Credit : 破瓢の乐@baidu

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Do not add more Credit !

Guest roseltv

HISTORY IN JAPAN

Is there anyway we can make Avex to put English subtitles on History in Japan? Maybe a letter of suggestion or a petition? Maybe they would consider doing it for History in Japan v.05. Since DBSK is so popular oversee, it shouldn't be too much to ask for right?

Guest Supernike911

I bought my AADBSK3 from Gmarket. The total amount that i have to pay including shipping fee is $98.15 for two AADBSK that i bought so each is around $49. the total weight of two AADBSK that i bought is 3,67kg so it's around 1,8kg each. But i'm not sure that this price is still same if you buy just one item since their shipping fee depends on the weight but more heavier your stuff that you buy more cheaper the shipping fee is. you can check the shipping fee table here GMarket International Shipping Table

OMG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

i've realized that gmarket is kinda cheaper than alot of other sites... pretty awesome >_~

korea should have alot of the first limited edition still in stock in stores right???

coz on gmarket the "quantity" has over 600 copies still available...

T____________T

lucky cassies

getting all the dbsk merchandise for such a cheap price...

*runs away and hides in a corner*

EDIT:~

waaaahhhhhh!!! my second time already... hehe, but i could get used to it...

my favourite couple now---->>> JAEMIN <3

violence~~!

1191518225_3.gif

sf5.gif

249-1.gif

thf_1171177886km_bc6b5d5.gif

c03a1a4a.gif

JAEMIN%20LOL.jpg

sweet~~

Changmin299.jpg

jaemin.jpg

7dfee6691c81bc22f2abfe189ebeb5b4.jpg

ECA09CECA09CED86A0EB8BA5EC9DB4EB8A9.gif

jaemin2.jpg

*slap* get away from my minnie!!!

1235496369_0221.gif

noooooo!!! don't leave me!!!!

js1.gif

Baby XiahKi all grow so fast. They all look like white foxes now.

Ah, they're only going to get bigger. Are they serouisly going to

keep all of them? X]

Yoochun's slipper. Maybe if there weren't so many fans around

them all of the time, his slipper/ shoe would have never fallen off.

Love how JaeJoong just keeps walking. lmao. Such a caring hyung.

Yes, I know JaeJoong is not suppose to walk back. X] Its all part

of the training.

I'm so glad I ordered my AADBSK3. YesAsia ran out the day after I

ordered mine! I have good timing!

Wonder what Junsu is doing. Sleeping? Play video games? Soccer?

Guest ariatas

hey! :D

i was wondering if anyone knows another site that sells aadbsk3 (besides yesasia)?

i live in europe and i haven't found a site that ships to here!

(i apologize for my english! heheh :P )

Archived