Guest dbsgdec

Cant help but to share these xD

pq1.jpg

copyof53288569200908180.jpg

pq5.jpg

pq4.jpg

pq7w.jpg

credit: baidu

cute dolphin.. funny how they put in the sound of cat screeching when they show him.

Now what? dolphin+duck+cat?

*i forgot sheep. what happened to cyxion btw? I thought there's a shepherd fanclub? xD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Gosh. Junsu is totally so so cute! *O*

Thank you Intan for the JaeChunMin bigeast episode. I was laughing until the end of the video. That was so scary. Lol. I know that it would turn out like that, especially when Jaejoong is kinda hesitant to tell about the scary story. Hahaha. They are totally such a dork and very adorable <33 "Yoochun and Changmin are the scariest things in my life." ROFL.

Hai! I'm a new fan of DBSK. I'm from Malaysia. I'm interested to buy their Tokyo Dome concert which will be releasing on 30/9/09. I saw in yesasia which stated DVD region 2. Malaysia region in not included in the list of Region 2. May I know is anyone in Malaysia also ordering this DVD? Will I have any problem to view it with my DVD player if I purchase it? Hope that someone can help me with it. Thanks in advance. ^^

Hi, there. I'm not so sure, but maybe you can check at your DVD player first. But, I think that it would be fine because I have bought all their previous DVDs concert with region 2, and I have no problem to play it on my DVD player and I can view it (:

Guest JJ.biased

^ however try to buy it on hmv or cdjapan... because it goes to their oricon ^^

& those caps of junsu is so cute, his fringe clipped back is :wub:

Guest Natsumi_sshi

SBU: OMG a 20 jump is very impressive! I'm glad that everyone's efforts have been so evident in

the sales. Great accomplishment.

JaeChun @ Kimbo: Aww, back to Japan again? It seems that Chun always likes wearing tank/

low cut tops the last couple of times so we can always see his "Always Keep the faith" tatt. It was

really clear this time too. And Jae's hand does look weird. Whatever it is, hopefully it gets better soon.

AADBSK3 couple talks: Man, I've resisted watching the videos thus far, but still reading the

translations and stuff on here is a little distracting! I promised myself that I would not succumb to

temptation and watch the videos online because I would save that great event for when my package

got delivered....Which reminds me... lol

Guest Mitakki

also it looked like one of the staffs accidentally stepped on Yoochun hand, huh ????? :blink:

that must be hurt !!!!! poor Chun!

he looked a bit pissed yet.. hot in the fancam.

airport is scary !!!!! :ph34r:

and what happened to jae's hand ?? o_O

It's fine, nothing serious happened at the airport today! ^^

Just sb stepped on Chun's slippers, he lost balance and his hand met the floor, dunno if or not the staff stepped on his hand... :mellow:

And sth wrong w/ Jae's hand, maybe he hurt himself a little while working out!!!

Soulmate looked hot as always though!!! ;)

By the way, Chun updated his CY!

SUDDENLY.

0e62a9377ddf7bf7a2cc2b6.jpg

Credit: Yoochun's Cyworld + Naver

Suddenly what??? Silly Yoochun!!! :unsure: And the theme is so dark!

But it's written "Always Keep The Faith" <3

Hai! I'm a new fan of DBSK. I'm from Malaysia. I'm interested to buy their Tokyo Dome concert which will be releasing on 30/9/09. I saw in yesasia which stated DVD region 2. Malaysia region in not included in the list of Region 2. May I know is anyone in Malaysia also ordering this DVD? Will I have any problem to view it with my DVD player if I purchase it? Hope that someone can help me with it. Thanks in advance. ^^

U can't find it in Region 2 coz actually Malaysia is in Region 3.

U can check it here: http://www.yesasia.com/global/customer-sup...ion-answer.html

Hope this will help u^^

SBU : WoW awsome job for DBSK's Fans....jump 20's :w00t::w00t::w00t:

AADBSK3 : Can't wait to get my AADBSK3 too....

About the AADBSK 3 that you bought from gmarket, does it have a poster?

Mine hasn't arrived yet still on the way but i'm sure it does have poster, this is the link for the product AADBSK3 (GMarket)

i'm using Google Translator to translate the product's name [sM Ent.] [DVD] TVXQ - ALL ABOUT东方神起Season3 [6.Disc / Limited Edition / 60p Photos + advanced hard board box + Poster]

Guest badstar

OMG!!! Look at Junsu!! He's too cute there!!!

I haven't received my copy of AADBSKIII yet T_T It was shipped last August 14... T_T

Ohmy! Someone stepped on Yoochun's slippers? I hope he didn't get pissed.

Soulmates totally owned all the airport pics.... :D

I dont think there is much to worry bout JJ's hand.. maybe he had muscle ache ( the thing on his hand is what Koreans normally used when they have muscle pain.. it really works too ^^ )

Will try hard not to watch any AADBSK vids till I get my copy eekk.... ;)

Thanks to those who shares pics, vids, news and links...

Jaechun airport pics---I think that they really need to gain weight. It's not that they're too skinny. I mean they look great everytime, it's just that they should look more healthy..don't you think?

junsu's pics---he's too cute!! I can't stop giggling and laughing when I saw the pictures!:D

and also,,,waah..I'm so jealous!

It seems that everyone has their own AADBSK3..I have to save money first or wait 'til Christmas before I can have mine..and I'm resisting watching the videos from it..

btw, does anyone has "always keep the faith" wallpaper?

Guest Chantesuta

It's fine, nothing serious happened at the airport today! ^^

Just sb stepped on Chun's slippers, he lost balance and his hand met the floor, dunno if or not the staff stepped on his hand... :mellow:

And sth wrong w/ Jae's hand, maybe he hurt himself a little while working out!!!

Soulmate looked hot as always though!!! ;)

By the way, Chun updated his CY!

SUDDENLY.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6122/0e62a9377ddf7bf7a2cc2b6.jpg

Credit: Yoochun's Cyworld + Naver

Suddenly what??? Silly Yoochun!!! :unsure: And the theme is so dark!

But it's written "Always Keep The Faith" <3

It COULD be that he did suddenly fall in love like linhkawaii said. OR he was watching a j/kdrama and was shocked at a sudden twist in an episode lol At least, I hope it's just that. I could imagine him watching TV and reacting to everything like "What?!" or "NOOO Don't do it~!!!" :P

Wahhh! nice fancam..Yoochun look so HOT in all the airport pics..amazing..he's just so simple with flip flops and wife beater and managed to look SO GOOD..why do I feel like Yoochun was purposely flaunting his tatto so that fans could see it..haha..it's ok though, cause I can feel his appreciations to fans then..^^

It looks like Yoochun almost want to take the camera again at 0.44..lol..I think he's not pissed off..maybe it's just his spontaneous reaction every time a stranger's camera is shoved so near to him so suddenly..can be quite shocking..even more because he has to bent down and maybe were afraid of the possibility being trampled by people..lol..nothing big..he just simply left after that..

[HEROSTEP] 090819 JaeChun at airport Kimpo (Yoochun fall down)

It's quite scary to see how after Yoochun's flip flops slipped many fangirls were like trying to swarm over him..quite dangerous I think..and it's funny how Jaejoong just walked leisurely after that cause all the focus was shifted to Yoochun..they definitely need more guards..

**Can't wait for 'Colors ~ Melody & Harmony' promotions..^^

Guest mickybabysusu

Somebody was asking for help to buy AADBSK thru bank-in? It was mickybabysusu.

Asia Star can help you with that. But the thing is, the item is now out of stock. If Yesasia restocks, you can consider getting your copy from Asia Star.

yes it wil show up in your bank statement but it won't say what you bought if that helps at all good luck!

thanks loads for your help! i really appreciate it ^^

and regarding chun's Cyworld... yeah it could be he's suddenly in love lol. or maybe... he's suddenly got an inspiration to write a song! okay, i'm hoping it's the latter, for very obvious selfish reasons XD

hey, i know this is really out of topic, but i've been wondering. is chun and yunho's dog of the same breed? they look kinda similar =/ and i thought chun is allergic to dogs, so i've always wondered how come he could have harang... okay, i'm feeling pretty ignorant lol but i'd really like to know! ^^

Guest charan

東方神起が大きな飛躍を遂げた2008~2009念の活動を迫ったDVD

「HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.4」が約1年7ヶ月振りにリリース♪

「東方神起/HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.4」

発売日:2009/10/28

DVD

¥4,500 税込み

●初回限定封入特典:ポストカード(予定)

●収録内容:ALBUM「The Secret Code」キャンペーン裏側、

2チームに分かれた地方キャンペーン密着映像、

Bee TVのムーログで流れた映像の完全版、他収録予定

credit http://www.shinseido.co.jp/cgi-bin/WebObje...il?r=RZBD-46397

DNBN

anyone can translate?

Guest ^_^tanpopo

HISTORY in JAPAN Vol. 4 TOHOSHINKI

Price: 3,825 yen (tax incld) / 4,500 yen (shinseido price)

Release Date: 2009/10/28

Special price for mail order, the price is different than in stores.

Book now for the first limited edition!

Limited edition benefit: Postcards (tentative)

Episodes:

- Behind the scene for The Secret Code album Campaign

video showing the members who were divided into two teams for local campaigns

the full versions of BeeTV video which were played through moolog.

The recording of Tohoshinki giant activities during 2008 – 2009!

A must have item for fans, following the members for 1 year and 7 months!

source: shinseido

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest emkijamo

I have a question because i'm not sure where else to ask haha, um I'm making a website for my graphics & website building business, and i wanted to be more interesting so i put the Hi ya ya dbsk video on the side bar just to set the mood, but i credited the song to dbsk, put a link to buy the song on Yesasia, and the link to the official site, I think its promoting more than anything, but i'm still not sure... can someone help?

also, I ordered AADBSK III the other day, it shipped yesturday! i'm so excited! all the videos are so tempting but i refuse to watch anything! hahaha its so difficult though because they all look so interesting! I really can't wait for my copy! the pictures make me even more excited, I really want to seeeee!! haha

thanks ^^

but the problem is, i don't know what's my bank account T.T it sounds stupid, i know, but i guess i'm pretty much a pampered kid. not a good thing, definitely. ):

another question, if i link my bank account to paypal, will my parents know about it? as in, will they send a statement or something regarding it? i'm sorry, i'm seriously clueless >.< but letting my parents know about anything about it is definitely not an option. atleast not now... >.<

i hope i'm not spamming! >.<

All you need to link your bank account to Paypal is you're bank account number and bsb bumber. Do you not have access to you bank statements? Your bank statements should come in the mail, you should ask your parents?

When you sign up with paypal, what paypal does to ensure security is to deposit a few cents into your bank account and it will be under the name 'Paypal' so if your parents understand what paypal is, then they'll probably you know you signed up for an account. And if you do make a purchase with yesasia using your paypal account, the transaction will appear as 'Yesasia' on your bank statement, but it won't say anything about DBSK or whatever you purchased so your parents won't be aware.

To make this post less spammish, I'll post some photos. And since we haven't seen Junsu in a while...

JUNSU OUR ANGEL

xiahjunsu7.jpg

hbdjs6.gif

9711839703t.jpg

hbdjs1.jpg

angel2bnd.jpg

xjsposejunsu.jpg

And some extra junsu goodness...

xiah75.jpg

xiah211.jpg

xiahtongue1.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi eveyone !!!

Thank U as always for all great posts here !!!

U´re the BEST !!!

Ah, JaeChun♥ come back to Japan♥

Maybe to record Colors in Music Japan

or prepare something good to

M-flo´s event 10 years ne???

So my JaeJoong♥ seems to limping

or maybe my impression T^T...

And JaeJoong♥´s left hand is injured too T^T...

My poor JaeJoong♥ we´ll pray for him ne???

Ah I made some more AADBSK III JaeJoong♥´s Gifs ok???

70l0nk.gif

JaeMin♥ Little Secrets haha \0/ !!!

2zscpkn.gif

JaeMin♥ Na No Na No LOL !!!

rsgahj.gif

JaeChun♥ DORK !!!

2r7uhs1.gif

JaeJoong♥ As a beautifull Woman !!!

1nzpue.gif

And some Bikeau♥ and JaeJoong♥ love Gifs - !!!

15hxvtg.gif

Close in Bikeau♥

16as7k6.gif

ae86fc.gif

2090r52.gif

I think Bikeau♥´s face so funny and super cute

At the same time ne???

Anyway Bikeau♥´s is cute !!!

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

You can post this anyplace

But keep the full credits !!!