[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest afterglow.

Question:

THSK will have their a-nation stage in 20th right?? Or do I remember the date wrong? If it's right I guess YuMinSu will fly to Japan tomorrow morning since the stage is at night.

a-nation will be on the 22nd and 23rd. jaechun's back in japan 'cause they're performing at the pop boy factory event on the 20th.

edit//

ORICON WEEKLY SINGLES & ALBUMS:

1,557 東方神起(Share the World)= 158,767

1,549 東方神起(Stand by U)= 217,530

2,464 東方神起(The Secret Code)= 275,869

credits: snow_music@daum + 2ch

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

oh! JaeChun is back in Japan. I really like their airport pics... Yoochun's tattoo looks so sexy... LOL

And of course both of them look great as always. I really laughed on that pic of yoochun... when his slippers flew.. hahaha... that's so cute... xD

I bought my AADBSK3 from Gmarket. The total amount that i have to pay including shipping fee is $98.15 for two AADBSK that i bought so each is around $49. the total weight of two AADBSK that i bought is 3,67kg so it's around 1,8kg each. But i'm not sure that this price is still same if you buy just one item since their shipping fee depends on the weight but more heavier your stuff that you buy more cheaper the shipping fee is. you can check the shipping fee table here http://gmarket.co.kr/challenge_eng/neo_hel...ipping_info.asp

About the AADBSK 3 that you bought from gmarket, does it have a poster?

Guest Senorita_

WILL THE BOYS PERFORMING IN DREAM CONCERT???

and i remember the boys were performing for A-NATION..how come there is no news from it???? sorry for all the question..im just...craving for their group performance..

It depends if SM or JaeChunSu's current situation works out. If it still hasn't, then I don't think we'll se them at Dream Concert this year :mellow: I don't even think Dream Concert will go on because Cassiopeia takes up half the stadium. Without Cassies, it'll look empty and also loss of revenue by organisers (unless they can find a way to get more people in).

Guest ohhlalakelly

090819 Jaechun @ Gimpo Airport [back 2 Japan]

I actually thought Yoochun got a little tanner, but it was only the lighting. Anyway, Chun is looking good in these photos! I love his top. It really defines his broad shoulders and perfect collar bones. His tattoo is mosdef sexy!

I hope I get my AADBSK3 soon! Probably Thursday? Idk. I can't wait! I must resist from clicking on the AADBSK3 links! :P

Guest Mitakki

Chun lost his slippers...

I feel sorry for him but... LOL!!! That was so cute!!!

And his style is <3

It seems to me that one of the fans stepped on it or he was been pushed??? :blink:

His hand met the floor!!! Poor him!!! :unsure:

aaacc95712a9105cfb31eaa.jpg

Yup yup... Protect Yoochun!!! Don't let his slippers fly away!!! :lol:

aaacc95712a9105cfb31eaay.jpg

aaacc95712a9105cfb31eaaf.jpg

Credit: As tagged

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Guest dbsgdec

^

Thats always happens when you wears flipflop.

lol..JS couldn't stop laughing...and poor CM getting molested by the elderly lady=P

CM seems so much more mature than JS...hahaha..especially at the end when JS was waving like a little kid, CM looks at him like: "really hyung?...*sigh*"...haha.

Is it just me or has anyone else been noticing that DBSK YT ratings have been unusually low lately?...it's like a bunch of antis suddenly decided to give all DBSK vids a one star....so weird....of course the overall outcome is still good cuz there are much more fans that support them than not, but yeah, I just found it strange.

Hey, Thanks. Been looking for those vids.

Bout the ratings.. sometimes its from tvxq fans themselves. Rating low for members they dont like and talking about their fave members on other's members' tribute. Its irritating, and immature.

Guest x_laughter

Do you guys know any places besides the GOE;SS Clubbox where I can download HQ subbed videos of things like SBS Champagne, Star Show, 8 VS 1 (Hero and Micky)? Because for some reason I cannot download from the clubbox...it says some sort of beta? I can't read Korean :(

thanks ^^

but the problem is, i don't know what's my bank account T.T it sounds stupid, i know, but i guess i'm pretty much a pampered kid. not a good thing, definitely. ):

another question, if i link my bank account to paypal, will my parents know about it? as in, will they send a statement or something regarding it? i'm sorry, i'm seriously clueless >.< but letting my parents know about anything about it is definitely not an option. atleast not now... >.<

i hope i'm not spamming! >.<

yes it wil show up in your bank statement but it won't say what you bought if that helps at all good luck!

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Yunho is too handsome. Especially in the second photo.

And his style is <3

It seems to me that one of the fans stepped on it or he was been pushed??? :blink:

It happens a lot when you wear flip flops. At least his didn't fall apart. XD

Watching the fancam, it looked like someone stepped on his flip flips. Therefore, he kinda tripped and stopped. So the people behind him kinda bumped into him a bit. Haha, I don't know, actually. But he did look a little mad in the fancam. Even after that, a fan was recording him. It looked like he wanted to take her camera away/he was just playfully accusing her, but she held her hand up and he just walked away. :P

Guest Always_Keep_the_faith

Hey everyone =)

i have ordered AADBSK from star-thots and paid

getting pretty nervous because i recently found out its a scam website ?

i hope someone can help me answer this question i ordered it on 12th Aug and it has already been processed but not shipped. Why is it the item still in pre-order when yesasia and other websites hav already shipped the items ?

Guest visual.shock

Do you guys know any places besides the GOE;SS Clubbox where I can download HQ subbed videos of things like SBS Champagne, Star Show, 8 VS 1 (Hero and Micky)? Because for some reason I cannot download from the clubbox...it says some sort of beta? I can't read Korean :(

dbskarchives.blogspot.com has a lot of dbsk videos. I downloaded champagne, star show and 8 vs 1 from them =). I can't download from clubbox either so this site's a great help ^^. Some of the shows are HQ, some not, but if i remember correctly the ones you want are in HQ, not sure. But just pop over there and check it out~

Guest peiper6

Request

Can someone please send me some HQ pictures in which Yunho wears Balloon outfit >//<

I so much so much need them!

Thanks in advance!!!

And CONGRATULATION SBU Project is successful. It's so amazing!!! 20 spots! You guys are so great!

Guest roseltv

Try goe_ss livejournal. They have most of their subbed vids up in MU or MF.

Hey everyone =)

i have ordered AADBSK from star-thots and paid

getting pretty nervous because i recently found out its a scam website ?

i hope someone can help me answer this question i ordered it on 12th Aug and it has already been processed but not shipped. Why is it the item still in pre-order when yesasia and other websites hav already shipped the items ?

No. It's not a scam website. I have ordered from them not too long ago. They will ship the item out but it will take a long time. I think it depends on whether the item is in stock or not. My last order took a month to be shipped. So, I refrain from buying from them unless I want some collectibles that are hard to find in other places.

Guest blackelement_ice

here's the fancam that goes with the above screencaps...I think one of the fans stepped on YC's flipflops which caused him

Is it just me or has anyone else been noticing that DBSK YT ratings have been unusually low lately?...it's like a bunch of antis suddenly decided to give all DBSK vids a one star....so weird....of course the overall outcome is still good cuz there are much more fans that support them than not, but yeah, I just found it strange.

WT# with such act....it could be a bunch of antis...but could also be fans themselves...simply because of the video quality or maybe something that they dont satisfied with...but rating 1 is beyond humanism...uploading vids took a lot of time, at least appreciate the uploader effort...gosssssssssh...

*spamming* will be back with something

Hai! I'm a new fan of DBSK. I'm from Malaysia. I'm interested to buy their Tokyo Dome concert which will be releasing on 30/9/09. I saw in yesasia which stated DVD region 2. Malaysia region in not included in the list of Region 2. May I know is anyone in Malaysia also ordering this DVD? Will I have any problem to view it with my DVD player if I purchase it? Hope that someone can help me with it. Thanks in advance. ^^

Guest JJ.biased

i guess yoochun's slippers flew, or someone stepped on it:

haha! poor boy =[ ~ It would of been pretty embarassing & what is on jae's hand... better not be another tattoo D;.

I'm so surprised that we did so well for stand by u, not number 1 but skipped 20 ranks thats very good!

I topped again!! TT________TT sorry have nothing to share...

Guest boomboom_19865

And his style is <3

His hand met the floor!!! Poor him!!! :unsure:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7519/aaac...105cfb31eaa.jpg

also it looked like one of the staffs accidentally stepped on Yoochun hand, huh ????? :blink:

that must be hurt !!!!! poor Chun!

he looked a bit pissed yet.. hot in the fancam.

airport is scary !!!!! :ph34r:

and what happened to jae's hand ?? o_O

Guest Senorita_

Request

Can someone please send me some HQ pictures in which Yunho wears Balloon outfit >//<

I so much so much need them!

Thanks in advance!!!

And CONGRATULATION SBU Project is successful. It's so amazing!!! 20 spots! You guys are so great!

I hope these are ok :)

th_YunhoSmurf5.jpg th_YunhoCostume.jpg th_Yunho128-1.jpg th_Yunho18.jpg

Archived