[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest classic8iron

^

^

^ wow thanks so much for translating all those!

all those praises & comments really make me happy <33

i don't think a lot of ppl who aren't dbsk fans know that they can also sing acapella so well.

I can't agree with your statement more.....that when all is said and done....take away all the pryro-tech, multimedia presentations, background music, the boys can still create music with their awesome voices.....the fact that they CAN and do sing acapella is what makes DBSK so amazing to me. As singers, they can stand alone.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skip2myliu33

advice please?

i'm still contemplating whether to buy AADBSK3 or not...granted, i do have the $60 to shell out, and the deal that hanbooks is offering is looking pretty good...but on the other hand, i'm not sure if i'm going to be watching this more than once...or if i'll have time to watch it at all considering that school is probably going to begin before the dvds come in. i've thought about borrowing it from a friend, but considering that i'm basically the only dbsk fan that i know (i live in a small suburban town in connecticut; what do you expect), the chances of that is not looking good. and what do y'all think about the chances of subbed parts of aadbsk3 being posted on youtube? i did a little searching last night and there doesn't seem to be many subbed videos of the previous aadbsk's on youtube even now...but then again, considering that aadbsk3 comes with english subtitles, the chances might be higher...

meh. i don't know. i'm a huge fan of dbsk, and i really do want to see this, but it seems as if my asian frugality is getting in the way o_O...i'm somewhat pressured to order asap in case it goes out of stock, but does anyone have any advice for me?

Guest KakkoiiAngel

AADBSK3 - Making of Picture of You

credit: 33okilove33

credit: appkjj

the other parts you can find in the uploader's videos

Entertainment Weekly - Up & Down News on TVXQ disbanding

credit: tsukey1985

I'm not sure if this is new or old, but it comes with eng subs

~~~

^I have the same problem as you =( I'm afraid it'll be out of stock again when the boycott ends.

バナナマンとおぎやはぎが歌手で世界デビュー

I have no idea who they are and what this is about, but at about 4:12 they were asked who their rivals were and they said tohoshinki. lol

Guest koreamom

i am from the us. i ordered AADBSK3 from dvdheaven in the least expensive shipping method(small packet)it was 17.+ for the s/h and it always comes in about 7-9 days. i don't think it is worth it to pay the most expensive route when i have never had any trouble receiving packages from them. it is best to compare all the places and decide which is best for you depending on where you live and if you are ordering more which will make it heavier and the s/h more. they are all good sites to order from :) i am waiting patiently for the mailman cause i think it is coming today or tomorrow!!!! good luck everyone with your ordering! :lol:

i would definitely order if you have the money. it is something i will watch multiple times and yt might not have all of it or might "lose" parts of it, who knows? but then, i am a collector and i love being able to watch it whenever i want to.

wow SBU project is awesome--i'd say it was very successful even if not #1. it is enough for others to notice a difference and i hope will help them reach gold. B)

Guest Supernike911

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

someone help!!!!

i've been wanting to buy aadbsk 3 but i can't find it on yesasia at all

i have come across the japan version which is SOOOOO expensive T______T

any suggestions?

i live in the US btw...

Guest jasminhd

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

someone help!!!!

i've been wanting to buy aadbsk 3 but i can't find it on yesasia at all

i have come across the japan version which is SOOOOO expensive T______T

any suggestions?

i live in the US btw...

It's sold out on YesAsia. =(

Since you live in the US, I recommend buying it from hanbooks.com since shipping will not be expensive. They still have the limited edition version available. =) You can also try dvdasian.com. =D

I emailed hanbooks.com to confirm if it comes with the poster and the photobook and they said they know it comes with the photobook but they don't know if it comes with a poster.

So if some of you want the poster (which I do), they probably wouldn't have it T_T

That's weird, since on the product page it says:

"This English-subtitled edition of All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3 comes in a boxset with a 60-page photobook, rolled poster (shipped in protective tube), and 6 DVDs containing the following"

so how could they not know if it contains the poster or not since they even listed it? Weird.

Guest miss_h

advice please?

My opinion: if you have money to spare, buy it. It's the ultimate DVD collection for any DBSK fans, but if you ONLY have $60 dollar in your pocket, then SAVE it and buy The Secret Code Tour Concert DVD instead.

Personally, I do not buy this DVD because I have a tight budget and I don't think I can spare same amount of money for next month so I save it for the TSC Concert DVD.

But again, if you have money to spare, BUY IT. Believe me, you will watch it more than once. They are hilarious plus you have a photo book as a bonus.

--

About YT link with eng sub: Just wait for it. Some kind soul will upload it on YT (or some even share the DL link, but it also take awhile). International fans is the only one who need subs, so it may take another week or two before any of us upload it on YT due to the shipping time :)

Hope that help

Guest lyphta

I emailed hanbooks.com to confirm if it comes with the poster and the photobook and they said they know it comes with the photobook but they don't know if it comes with a poster.

So if some of you want the poster (which I do), they probably wouldn't have it T_T

I am trying to wait for yesasia to ship mine... I preordered it when the 1st preorders were available like a month ago or whatever and I'm stuck on "ready to be shipped". The only thing that makes me worried is that when I click on the product link in my account, it says that the product no longer exists... I seriously hope that they ship what I ordered which would be the dvd+folded poster deal.

Is anyone else having this problem with yesasia (and you preordered the product a long time ago)?

Guest jedi_baby

I am trying to wait for yesasia to ship mine... I preordered it when the 1st preorders were available like a month ago or whatever and I'm stuck on "ready to be shipped". The only thing that makes me worried is that when I click on the product link in my account, it says that the product no longer exists... I seriously hope that they ship what I ordered which would be the dvd+folded poster deal.

Is anyone else having this problem with yesasia (and you preordered the product a long time ago)?

I ordered from yesasia on the 30th of last month. mine says "shipped" but it's the one with dvd+poster in tube. during the weekend, it said "processing" but once it hit monday is said shipped. I dunno if i helped you. =\

Guest msloeciano

I think you should probably e-mail them.

I ordered mine (posters folded) on July 28th and it's been shipped already last week on Friday, August 14th.

Has anyone shared this yet? :mellow:

Tohoshinki – WHAT's IN? magazine new pics

Credit: TVXQBaidu

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

They're so smoking hot!!! B)

^^ Uhh, yeah they're smoking hot. Hahaha. It's so clear and you can see everything

Flawed and flawless. LOL. I love Jae's picture the best. HAHAHAH.

I want AADBSK3. But I'm broke...........................................

Guest afterglow.

[News] Star Name is Money!

Agency SM Entertainment who has been having legal disputes with 3 members of TVXQ, on July 4th submitted trademark application of names of some of its singers including TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, and Super Junior. SM is currently waiting for the result.

In 2004 SM already tried to enter the same application but was rejected since “There’s no agreement from TVXQ members,”. To consider the current situation where there’s disputes between the two sides, the members are most likely not consent yet, again.

Meanwhile, quoting the statement from patent attorney Hwang Sung-pil which was aired on MBC “Happy Day” on August 17th, “The cycle of legislation from trademark rights to trademark, is to legitimate the brand of artists name when deciding margin products, as well as to identify the source of right to display certain brand so that customers are ensure of one’s brand reliability.”

Estimation of the value of star name.

The star name whose value is worth for 180 billion won, is gained by Seo Tai-ji on 1st rank. The Korean wave star Bae Yong Joon name is worth for 100 billion won, and rose the 2nd.

Active in three countries including Korea, Japan, and U.S, singer BoA is ranked 3rd for 100 billion won while on 4th with estimation value of 50 billion won is name of group Shinhwa.

TVXQ group name is estimated to be worth 40 – 50 billion won thus made 5th. Meanwhile Korean wave star Won Bin and Choi Ji-woo names both are worth 30 billion, thus are placed together on 6th.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

so they were rejected in 2004 because they didn't have the members' consent to trademark the group's name. i thought it was because they couldn't trademark the word "east".

has the weeklies been posted?

Guest Supernike911

It's sold out on YesAsia. =(

Since you live in the US, I recommend buying it from hanbooks.com since shipping will not be expensive. They still have the limited edition version available. =) You can also try dvdasian.com. =D

haha. thanks!!!

i was wondering why yesasia couldn't find what i was looking for... and i just looked yesterday and it was still there

^_________T

but i guess that's a good thing since fans are so supportive of the boys... i'm not complaining :)

i've found a site called Gmarket coz some ppl mentioned it but i don't know if there's hidden fees and stuff coz there's some korean on the page and everything is kinda hard to fully understand...

here's 2 pages i found for aadbsk 3

can anyone tell me what's the difference?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo...scode=168068871

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo...scode=168619125

can anyone who's bought stuff from there tell me exactly what you pay for???

CHEERS!!! (:

Guest yeezer

Stand by U was at #40 before.. so it jumped 20 places :lol: .

-- -- -- 44 49 40↑20 東方神起 「Stand by U」

credits: Hadji@jpopmusic

I don't know about anybody else but I was a little disappointed that we didn't do better for this project.

I want it to at least go up to the top ten. :(

Any update on the billboard project?

ooops I top the page. Here's a happy picture to share.

4thlivetourthesecretcode.jpg

Guest msloeciano

^ Considering the little time we had to prepare for the project, I think it's not so bad.

Not to mention we also didn't know that it counts toward Oricon AFTER the shipping date.

20 places are good already, even people in DNBN are all surprised and happy.

For the update on Billboard project, you can go to :

community.livejournal.com/tvxqsupport

They're having a poll over there, you can participate :)

AADBSK3 - Making of Picture of You

credit: 33okilove33

credit: appkjj

the other parts you can find in the uploader's videos

Entertainment Weekly - Up & Down News on TVXQ disbanding

credit: tsukey1985

I'm not sure if this is new or old, but it comes with eng subs

~~~

^I have the same problem as you =( I'm afraid it'll be out of stock again when the boycott ends.

バナナマンとおぎやはぎが歌手で世界デビュー

I have no idea who they are and what this is about, but at about 4:12 they were asked who their rivals were and they said tohoshinki. lol

Duuuude. Forserious?! I did not even know that they made an MV for Afterglow.

That's prettyyy awesome. I still need to check it out yet.

I'm sorry if my post is pointless and short. Kill me now.

EDIT

Alright. I only watched the first minute of it and I couldn't stop laughing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the boys. I love the song. But the MV really was just

too funny. It looked so homemade and so dramatic. LOL. The sceneries are

beautiful, though. So is Jae. HAHAHAHA.

Archived