[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest koreanangel149

hey can someone help me out here? i know this is really late, but i've never gotten to buying DBSG's 4th album...so i've been looking for their album and came across these two Korea Vers. C and Korea Vers. A. I was wondering, is the Version A the original? But does Yesasia sell Vers. A without the photobook, since I'd rather not spend that extra $2 since I'm slowly going broke :[. And is Version C the censored one? I'd rather have the original one, that's why. Please and thank you :]

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickybabysusu

Translation of what chunjess asked for!

★What YG, Jung Sun Hee, Big mama, Insooni, Andre Kim, Shin Hae Chul, Rain and others have to say about DBSK★

The voice of Xiah Junsu is Asia's treasure

-Matsuo Kiyoshi-

Unless you are a fan who buys an album and listens to the whole thing, you do not realize how Yongwoong Jaejoong can sing octaves without effort, how much density Xiah Junsu has in his voice, and how great of a song 'One' is.

-Triple Crown Kang Myung Suk-

It can't be said that DBSK is the best vocalist in Korea.

However, it is undeniable that it is hard to see a group able to make a beautiful harmony with just five members' voice.

This shows the possibility of a vocal group, not just celebrity like idol group.

This is the idol group after evolution in the 21st century.

-m.net 21c Artist-

The reason why there is so much interest in DBSK is because unlike most of the kid groups, their singing abilities are excellent. All five members sing and unexpectedly, presents a good harmony. It breaks the bias that boy bands cannot sing. This is what separates other idol groups and DBSK.

-Music critic Im Jin Mo-

These kids were wasted. They are all worthy to be solo artists, but formed a group.

-SM Director Lee Soo Man-

sorry for cutting your post. and thanks so much for the translation!!!

it feels really good reading all the praises and good comments from other artists and music critics.

it just goes to show that dongbang IS really worth all the attention and love that they are getting, and that they are not just mere pretty faces.

i feel exceptionally proud to be part of the dongbang fandom :P

i'm seriously thanking god for the day the five of them were grouped together in the same band. they have made truckloads of good music eversince :lol:

Guest j.adore

Out of what all those people said, what I really liked was what Shin Hae Chul said. For those of you who don't know who he is, he used to be in a band called "next" back in the day... now he sings as well but I think he is mostly a producer and has his own radio program. He supports indie bands a lot, etc. Anyway a lot of his songs criticize society and he is very outspoken about his beliefs, especially political ones. He is not like the other celebrities who say things that the public wants to hear... he is not like the other celebrities who care only about their image. If he says it, he really means it. And there aren't many figures like that in the Korean entertainment industry.

Anyway back to the point... for him to praise DBSK like that, I think it says about how the music industry, generally, feels about DBSK. I'm sure they all still have their preconceived notions but they will not be able to deny the influence DBSK has had in the current music industry.

-----------------------------------------

The first hearing is in 3 days (for me at least b/c it's Tues afternoon here). Just so everyone knows, I'll generally clarify what will happen.

-The hearing will happen on the 21st of August. It probably won't end with just the first hearing because it seems like neither sides will give up their position. Generally, it will probably take a month or two to settle the provisional disposition completely.

-The hearing is not like an actual lawsuit- the way most people think. The thing the members filed for is used when people can't wait for the actual lawsuit to happen because normal lawsuits can take like a year to be settled. The provisional disposition is settled much quicker than that.

-So if the courts rule in favor of the 3 members in court for the provisional disposition, the 3 members will be free from SM contract for the duration that the actual lawsuit is being prepared for.

-So if they win, until the actual lawsuit is finished with, the 3 members are free to perform/do whatever they want, without having to worry about SM.

-If, however, the courts rule in favor of SM with the actual lawsuit, then the ruling for the provisional disposition is canceled, which probably means they will be forced back into SM.

Guest Senorita_

when do u think the guys film aadbsk3?

Was it before their japan live tour?

I think they filmed it before their Japan Live Tour for most of the clips.

thank you guys =]

today i received a email from yesasia and they told me they had to cancel my order because it was out of stock :(

now i have to reorder the newest one ( w.o poster ) T_T btw do you guys know long it takes for them to refund my debit card money?

If they cancelled your order, I don't think they've taken any money from your card yet. The only time they recieve the money is if your purchase was successful and they have sent shipped your order to you.

Guest tohoblaq

★What YG, Jung Sun Hee, Big mama, Insooni, Andre Kim, Shin Hae Chul, Rain and others have to say about DBSK★

Thank you so much!!! You are the best! I love reading other artists' views on DBSK. That just shows how much respect they're getting and how much they deserve from SM as well!

Guest chinessegirl

woooo~

thanks so much for the translation.. good point there..

EVERYONE LOVES DBSK...!!! even the others celebrities praise them..

hm, i just want to share this, from us to our lovely boys..

as one, from Indonesia cassie and bigeast... always support them..!!

cr : sassychicks1401

Guest hjj1326

has this been shared?

[info] Most Expensive Star Names in Korea (Top 6 rankings)

Most Expensive Star Names in Korea

1. Seo-Taiji : 180 billion won

2. Bae Young Jun : 100 billion won +

3. BoA : 100 billion won

4. Shinhwa : 50 billion won

5. TVXQ : 40 to 50 billion won

6. Wonbin & Choi Ji Woo: 30 billion won +

** I just want to clarify that this is not the amount that they make. It's how much their names are worth in value!

Source: Newsen + bravesoul @ Soompi

the article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908171149401001

--------------------------

yay! i'm so happy for them for making it to the list alongside w/ other Kpop legends :D

and woot~ they're in top 5,..

Guest harukoshimada

Hmmm I'm confused...about the cd sales count for SBU...

On CDJapan it says it is 'In Shipping Process' so thats not counted in the Oricon charts?

Well, SBU has rose up to #20 for 17/08/09 (just checked now at 6:50pm HongKong Time here...)

and usually the new singles are up on tomoro...

Really want to see SBU up in #1 again...but if all the sale count is released tomoro...no chance...

but i guess at least, hopefully, this project can make SBU go platinum...

Guest Freshair

I've just checked Oricon site. It looks like Stand by U is #20 on Oricon Daily Chart. Please, correct me if I'm wrong since I can't read Japanese.

Guest blackelement_ice

thank you for sharing this...

T-T

i'm glad that cassie is doing all they can to support dbsk.

i'm really touched by their tears.

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Jun-chan AAdbsk III Caps

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9599/junchan1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/junchan2.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5905/junchan3.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5899/junchan4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4720/junchan5.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9751/junchan7.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6782/junchan6.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5136/junchan35.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6457/junchan34.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4763/junchan33.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2779/junchan32.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4083/junchan30.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9830/junchan29.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9577/junchan21.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1300/junchan20.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6466/junchan19.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7811/junchan17.jpg

credit: on pic + baidu

i think its time for me to change my fave dbsk member.....hahhahhahahah

OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING ITS NOW XIAH JUNSU~~~~~~~~~~~

yoochun-shi miaaaaan......hehehehhehee

AADBSK3 + picture of you season, bring me new junsu that i've missed so much.....

thou i'm actually in dilemma, between su and jae....i've decided...ITS JUNSU!! JUN-chaannn

Hello,

If I order today, will the CD add to this weeks weekly oricon?

someone wrote an email to cdjapan before this....and cdjapan replied..it took 3 to 5 days for them to process the whole thing, there's nothing to lose if you buy the album, just pray hard, it counts together with the others....better do it fast..IT WILL BE LOVELY IF THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE BUYING...becoz we will be against arashi...so, lets hope for top10 together...

Hmmm I'm confused...about the cd sales count for SBU...

On CDJapan it says it is 'In Shipping Process' so thats not counted in the Oricon charts?

Well, SBU has rose up to #20 for 17/08/09 (just checked now at 6:50pm HongKong Time here...)

and usually the new singles are up on tomoro...

Really want to see SBU up in #1 again...but if all the sale count is released tomoro...no chance...

but i guess at least, hopefully, this project can make SBU go platinum...

i think....it will count to oricon, once it is shipped...OOOWH...WILL ORICON WEEKLY BE REVEALED TOMORROW??

i hope its not....becoz if it is...then...no hope.......

Guest jer_sweety

Bunny Jaejae

I know that these photos were PS but can't resist to post them here...

n1tovb.jpg

2i0rsqh.jpg

2yzg3o8.jpg

2lsh7o2.jpg

302v2x0.jpg

credit: peossia

Guest miss_h

My favorite quote from j.adore translation:

(During an interview about Big Bang)

Oh! There is one singer that I admired as I watched them sing.

DBSK is really amazing,

They were singing a live performance and by watching them without a bias, they sing very well,

If they were ugly, they would be called men version of Big Mama.

Korean people have a preconception about DBSK and that is wrong.

-YG Entertainment Yang Hyun Suk-

Unless you are a fan who buys an album and listens to the whole thing, you do not realize how Yongwoong Jaejoong can sing octaves without effort, how much density Xiah Junsu has in his voice, and how great of a song 'One' is.

-Triple Crown Kang Myung Suk-

You should judge them by how much they love music and stop focusing on "lip synching idol stars winning awards."

And this year was the year that DBSK had to win.

Why keep denying it and how many albums did they sell... 300,000?

Even when the music industry is reduced, they sold 300,000. That is praiseworthy.

Do you know anybody who we call artists that sell over 50,000?

And does the broadcasting stations buy those albums for the artists?

Did the broadcasting station buy 300,000 copies of DBSK's album?

Then, did you buy the albums of artists that you cheer for?

Starting from there, saying "how does idol stars who lip sync win an award" is useless.

Do you think that these days, just like those old days, the idols run away by lip sync because they can't sing?

Just open the microphone and tell them to sing. They do well, very~

-Shin Hae Chul-

About time korean public realize their own talent and capability. I do love Mirotic and SMP song, and I know that these song is their signature song in Korea, but I wish they would perform song like Dous!te or Bolero. Even a slow rnb is OK. DBSK doesn't have to dance all the time. How I wish they promote 'You're My Melody' or 'Bye Love Bye' as their second singles after Mirotic.

I like Shin Hae Chul opinion. Got tired with people saying the only reason why DBSK win the awards is just because cassiopea will blindly buy everything from them. Everybody support their artist by buying their CD. The reason why I would like to spend my money on their CD even though I have the mp3 file is because I appreciate their works and effort and I enjoy the music. Some fans may took awhile before we can afford to buy their CD but if we can, I believe we will do it.

And I agree with him, if you doubt their singing ability, just give them the mic and they will proof it to you!

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

OMG WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Korean version of AADBSK3 is saying its out of print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVN'T ORDERED MINE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suposed to be ordering it Friday, they can't do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS IT OUT OF PRINT, WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *dies from the horror*

OMG WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Korean version of AADBSK3 is saying its out of print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVN'T ORDERED MINE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suposed to be ordering it Friday, they can't do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS IT OUT OF PRINT, WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *dies from the horror*

CALM DOWN!!! :P

YesAsia restocked it yesterday, just without the poster.

Or you can try other sites, such as dvdheaven or gmarket.

edit.

I just checked YesAsia and it's already out of stock in one day.

That's impressive

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

CALM DOWN!!! :P

YesAsia restocked it yesterday, just without the poster.

Or you can try other sites, such as dvdheaven or gmarket.

edit.

I just checked YesAsia and it's already out of stock in one day.

That's impressive

i know right? and i don't have my copy yet...

but just a question, is it reliable to buy in gmarket???

thanks for the updates everyone... i really enjoyed the videos... and im really dying to have a copy...

Guest Mitakki

Has anyone shared this yet? :mellow:

Tohoshinki – WHAT's IN? magazine new pics

46b4841a9707c7c6.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c61.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c62.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c63.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c64.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c65.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c66.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c67.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c68.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c69.jpg

46b4841a9707c7c610.jpg

Credit: TVXQBaidu

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

They're so smoking hot!!! B)

Guest fin123

[TRANS] 090818 Three More Golds for THSK

Source: newsen

Translation: ELUNE @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2mdp4cj.jpg

TVXQ adds an album, a single and a DVD to their list of releases that reached Gold as approved by the Recording Industry Association of Japan

The Recording Industry Association of Japan has acknowledged a million singles and albums sold, namely TVXQ's Five in the Black album released March of last year, Stand By U single released in July and launched in August of last year, TVXQ's 3rd Live Tour T. These releases have exceeded the 100,000 mark and is now recognized as Gold.

Moreover, this has made the fact that three of the members of TVXQ, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong applied for a provisional injuction of their exclusive contracts, even more eye-catching. In Japan, TVXQ's popularity continues to grow despite increasing speculation of the future.

Meanwhile, TVXQ members Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu's submission of an Evidence Preservation application has been accepted by the court. Therefore SME and the members are doing the negotiations gently.

The three members went to the Seoul District Court last July 31 to apply for a provisional injunction to stop their exclusive contracts with SME, sending a shock in the entertainment industry. It was revealed that until the Evidence Preservation application was filed, it has been realized that the situation is more serious than expected.

The court accepted the application and the SME side was asked to submit relevant documents. Evidence Preservation states that all income and expenditure accounting, the contracts, receipts, vouchers must be given up.

Accordingly, it seems that a new phase of this case is to be expected as the revenues of the group and distribution of finances are released.

Archived