[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

I just saw the Picture of you MV, I don't know why but i really wanted to cry, perticuly there was this one bit, where theres just JaeChunSu standing together and Homin alone standing together and i just thought that my heart would break. The song and video are amazing, but i feel really emotinal watching it, i really wanna cry. I get my AADBSK3 next week , i missed out on the book and poster though T.T, but nine hours of DBSK ^________________________^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forumshop

Is it only me who does not like so-called "unit" activities? I always think of them as a group of five special, talented people. I did not like it when Xiah did the Anyband thing alone. I don't know why but when it comes to singing, I think they should sing together - not that they are bad singers individually, but it becomes so special when they sing together. Dramas and movies - I could care less if they did it individually. BUT when it comes to singing, it is NEVER the same when they are not singing together. Hero and Mickey are doing a "unit" thing in Japan, but I am not interested. It is "all for one and one for all" for me when it comes to TVXQ as singers and musicians. I hope they will stay together as long as they can.

Guest pickleisgood

^

^

Really? I think its good if they went singing solo or in 'units' as you say. It will allow them to show their own unique talents more. In groups, they need to compromise to each other and not to outshine the others. I, for one,am really happy with jaechun colour. you know yoochun didnt always got as many lines. and i am also very upset that Junsu didnt get to do the solo album rumoured to be.

YooMin fight for Junsu? Changmin becoming Junsu's slave?? Changmin saved Junsu from being sexuallyharrassed by Jaejoong?

Yoochun courting Junsu xD

picture1oba.jpg

Changmin kneeled to Junsu xD

picture3s.jpg

Changmin massaging Su's foot xDDD

picture4nrv.jpg

Changmin come to Junsu's rescue ^^;;;

picture5qky.jpg

Hahaha what happened to yoosu? Changmin won Su's heart and Yoochun got 3rd place after homin. lmao. but this is why i love yoosumin!

Guest kirbychan

hi! silent reader here trying to share the dream i had last night. it was crazy! in my dream DBSK couldn't fight against SME <_< , and our boys were really sad about it but they didn't show it to us ( the fans).However, we all knew how they felt...so we made a huge international project where each fan gave 5 dollars to a dbsk donation account and with that money the boys paid the stupid award winner owner of SME. hahaha crazy huh? i mean how many dbsk fans can actually do something like that?? i don't even know if there are enough fans to make the enough money...plus :D i think that's illegal

keep the faith girls..and boys :P

Guest Honey_KizZ

thank you for sharing this...

T-T

i'm glad that cassie is doing all they can to support dbsk.

i'm really touched by their tears.

AADBSK III Making Wrong number and Mirotic Caps

aadddbsk.jpg

aadddbsk4q.jpg

aadddbsk5.jpg

credit: Hero90Yuna+Toink3

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Jun-chan AAdbsk III Caps

junchan1.jpg

junchan2.jpg

junchan3.jpg

junchan4.jpg

junchan5.jpg

junchan7.jpg

junchan6.jpg

junchan35.jpg

junchan34.jpg

junchan33.jpg

junchan32.jpg

junchan30.jpg

junchan29.jpg

junchan21.jpg

junchan20.jpg

junchan19.jpg

junchan17.jpg

junchan16.jpg

junchan15.jpg

junchan14.jpg

junchan12.jpg

junchan11.jpg

junchan10.jpg

credit: on pic + baidu

Guest mkjunsu

STAND BY U PROJECT

For those who ordered Stand By U along with the Jaechun Single don't worry! What you can do is go onto ur account on CDJAPAN and click on the option to move/ship item's seperately... that's what i just did! Also the cost comes to the same amount!!

EDIT: Gosh how adorable is Junsu in AADBSK III! thanks for the caps!

Can't wait till mine arrives! I'm so desperate to watch it!

Guest KY5354

I felt like sharing this with all of you! So, back in June, it was my birthday and I got this for a gift:

Sorry for cutting your post but OMIGAH...that's amazing. And Happy Belated Birthday! =D

AADBSK3

I'm so jealous of all the people that have received their DVDs already! So far, I've managed to stop myself from watching anything but I am itching to watch the PoY MV!!

Dear Mr. Postman, hurry up and deliver my DVDs!!

I'm not surprised that even with the boycott, it managed to make number 1. Goes to show, SME would be losing ALOT if they lost DBSK. And I hope the lawsuit ends well, and soon, because I know Cassiopeia are probably having a really hard time trying to resist buying the DVDs! :P

YunJae

To be honest, I never really got the whole YunJae couple thing. When I first got into this fandom, I was like :huh: at the couple thing, particularly YunJae's because y'know, some YJ fans are really really into it. I mean, I like JaeSu but I don't ship them and imagine them together; it's more because Jae dotes on Su like his lil bro and I don't particularly see a 'hyung-dongsaeng' relationship between Jae and the others (I swear Jae acts like a kid with the others lol). And I've always believed Soulmate were much closer friends than YunJae. :unsure:

Anyhow, this 'couple talk' has seemingly stirred alot of emotions within YJ fandom. I haven't seen any of the clips so I'm just saying what I think from what people are saying. I don't think there's "something wrong" with their relationship or they aren't as close as before. It's probably just that they are tired of the obsessive shipping and don't want to give the wrong impression to the fans anymore. To be honest, it's their own fault in the first place. Their fanservice is to blame! Lol But then again, some YJ fans pick up on the smallest of things and go "See!! YunJae is REAL!" so yeah...I guess it's a lil disappointing for those fans now that they've come out and made it clear they aren't, and that they like girls. :mellow: But it's not the first time they've tried to tone down the coupling anyway...

Finally, *fingers crossed* for the Stand By U project!! Even if it doesn't make #1, I'm sure it'll do well enough to reach the boys; they'll know. ^_^

Guest uknowrous

Sorry for cutting your post but OMIGAH...that's amazing. And Happy Belated Birthday! =D

AADBSK3

I'm so jealous of all the people that have received their DVDs already! So far, I've managed to stop myself from watching anything but I am itching to watch the PoY MV!!

Dear Mr. Postman, hurry up and deliver my DVDs!!

I'm not surprised that even with the boycott, it managed to make number 1. Goes to show, SME would be losing ALOT if they lost DBSK. And I hope the lawsuit ends well, and soon, because I know Cassiopeia are probably having a really hard time trying to resist buying the DVDs! :P

YunJae

To be honest, I never really got the whole YunJae couple thing. When I first got into this fandom, I was like :huh: at the couple thing, particularly YunJae's because y'know, some YJ fans are really really into it. I mean, I like JaeSu but I don't ship them and imagine them together; it's more because Jae dotes on Su like his lil bro and I don't particularly see a 'hyung-dongsaeng' relationship between Jae and the others (I swear Jae acts like a kid with the others lol). And I've always believed Soulmate were much closer friends than YunJae. :unsure:

Anyhow, this 'couple talk' has seemingly stirred alot of emotions within YJ fandom. I haven't seen any of the clips so I'm just saying what I think from what people are saying. I don't think there's "something wrong" with their relationship or they aren't as close as before. It's probably just that they are tired of the obsessive shipping and don't want to give the wrong impression to the fans anymore. To be honest, it's their own fault in the first place. Their fanservice is to blame! Lol But then again, some YJ fans pick up on the smallest of things and go "See!! YunJae is REAL!" so yeah...I guess it's a lil disappointing for those fans now that they've come out and made it clear they aren't, and that they like girls. :mellow: But it's not the first time they've tried to tone down the coupling anyway...

Finally, *fingers crossed* for the Stand By U project!! Even if it doesn't make #1, I'm sure it'll do well enough to reach the boys; they'll know. ^_^

I pretty sure DBSK said that Micky and JJ are best friends. Yunho's best friend is Donghae. And there is no reason to panic ove the couple talk they are still just as close as before. They just want people to stop pretending that they're in a relationship with each other.

Guest Spiffy Girl

Hello all,

I felt like sharing this with all of you! So, back in June, it was my birthday and I got this for a gift:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/787/p6100275.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8774/p6100276.jpg

Yes, those are all five of the boys signatures! I was very happy that I recieved this gift, I have something the boys have touched! LOL!

ALSO

On the "Stand By U" Project:

About the ordering/shipping of the Singles and the fact that the orders won't count to the Oricon until shipment, it still means sometime soon the CD singles will count towards the Oricon TOGETHER. So don't worry too much. Watch the Oricon this week and see what happens.

If you have questions on this matter, PM me (Perriwynkkle) here on Soompi or on the LJ:

http://community.livejournal.com/tvxqsupport

Hello,

If I order today, will the CD add to this weeks weekly oricon?

Guest alexkziel

**Warning: the following videos may lead to serious blood loss, fainting or heart attacks...*thud*:

Yunho's abs!...they all have such perfect bodies!...*drools*

yes, more drenched members lying vulnerably please...lol.

OMG Sheila! Thank you!!!!

Excuse my fangirlness but Yunho is DREAM COME TRUE , with the black veil is ...wow, speechless. :wub: :wub:

brb I need a minute to calm down :P

Edit.

I think this DVD came in a good time, because I was feeling really down and was losing my faith. :)

Yunjae

So , all of us can have an opinion right?

Well, I see some people trying to downplay the couple after the last talk, they say is only fanservice, fans crazy imagination, etc.

I don't think so.

The woman is sensibility, corny as it is. Our perception about things is amplified, we are a little more observant and maybe more obssesive :P

The thing is... we FEEL something with Yunjae that we don't feel with someone else.

And is not because we are crazy teens or "fangirls", many of us are adult women in our 20's and 30's, many of us with experience in love and life. :rolleyes:

So, don't dismiss us as a bunch of delusional people, because we are not.

I'am not saying that they are a couple in real life, hell, I'am sure they are not.

But.. they could have been, you know? They could have been in a more open minded world.

Guest mhyra_16

All about TVXQ 3 - Jaesu Couple Talk Part (1/2)

All about TVXQ 3 - Jaesu Couple Talk Part (2/2)

there's chinese subs, no eng subs though~

they called themselves night mates at the end xD it was pretty funny ^^

even without the eng sub, still fun watching JaeSu together again... THANKS so much for sharing...now im getting more inpatient waiting for my copy of AATVXQ3

Guest sheilapiglet

here's the continuation...didn't know that they ate for so long=P:

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in E-table" {All About TVXQ 3} part 3

lol..how come YH keeps talking to himself?...or perhaps the staff?..haha.

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in E-table" {All About TVXQ 3} part 4

hehe..it's cute how the members were following YH's actions....like follow the leader=P

JAEJOONG - Making Film "Vacation" {All About TVXQ 3}

JJ really is recognizable even with sunglasses and a mask on...still as hot as ever=P...the action scenes were so cool....poor Jae being beaten up and crying...I really wonder what he thot about in order to make himself sad..I heard Yunho's name....can someone explain?..thanks....JJ as a girl is indeed pretty, but I still find it so creepy at the same time...lol.

YC's so cute when he was waving his hands and saying: "what to do?!!"...lol...and YH silently cheering him on..aww...the fire looked scary tho.

Guest Honey_KizZ

Xiahki on 6th Top Search

searchjsb.png

he's so adorable...who could resist? ;)

source: naver + xiahyu-ri

The Japanese writer of Korea-Japan joint production, Tele Cinema “Heaven’s Postman”: “TVXQ’s Hero Jaejoong was great in acting.”

1250559482021317pp08092.jpg

According to the officials on the 17th, in last June when the staffs were watching the premiere of Tele Cinema trailer video including Japan staff writer Eriko Kitagawa, the Japanese writer said, “I think Jaejoong suits the image of his drama character well. I feel the character of drama is saved (by Jaejoong). I’m looking forward to it.” revealing a positive response.

“Heaven’s Postman” is written by Eriko Kitagawa who is known for writing Japan popular drama “Long Vacation” and directed by PD Lee Hyeong-min who is known for his KBS2TV drama “I’m Sorry I Love You.”

This drama is the first challenge for the male lead Kim Jaejoong whose role is as a soul drifting in real world, carrying a mysterious-feeling character. While the heroine is led by Han Hyo-joo who already gained quite fame in Japan for her role in PD Yoon Suk-ho drama “Spring Waltz”.

1250559482092609pp09081.jpg

The reaction of audience regarding Heaven’s Postman

Through Tele Cinema 7 dramas focus group to measure audience rating in progress, Samhwa Network publisher announced that “Heaven’s Postman” currently occupies 2nd place. The first rank of audience rating is grabbed by “Triangle”, starring actors Ahn Jae-wook and Kang Hye-jeong.

Meanwhile, Tele Cinema which is a coorporation project of Japan’s top seven popular drama writers and Korean wave’s producers and artists will greet the audiences through screen starting September this year while Heaven’s Postman starring Hero Jaejoong and Han Hyo-joo will air in the end of October at the earliest, by SBS.

source: SPN News

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

yunho filming HTTG

01heroes.gif

img6536z.jpg

img6630j.jpg

source: tag

shared by: SYC@WP

YunJae

so true...fangirls have a big imagination...i remember at a fanmeeting jj said that he saw a fanvid that fans made of yunjae kissing ==>THIS and they read fanfics too...

they keep track of their own fandom, yunjae is great. i really admire their relationship, but i think fans force it too much and sometimes it makes it awkward for the two of them.

Guest mickybabysusu

Hello all,

Yes, those are all five of the boys signatures! I was very happy that I recieved this gift, I have something the boys have touched! LOL!

ooo gosh lucky you!!! if anyone bought me anything like that, i'd love him/her forever haha :D but. sadly, i'm the only crazy for dongbang among my family and friends. no one really understands my craze for them... so... sigh.

I just saw the Picture of you MV, I don't know why but i really wanted to cry, perticuly there was this one bit, where theres just JaeChunSu standing together and Homin alone standing together and i just thought that my heart would break. The song and video are amazing, but i feel really emotinal watching it, i really wanna cry. I get my AADBSK3 next week , i missed out on the book and poster though T.T, but nine hours of DBSK ^________________________^

ahhh i think alot of us cried watching that MV lol, though our reasons may differ. i teared, just from seeing all five of them together, laughing and drinking. it made me realise it isn't just micky or xiah who i care about, but all 5 of them, as a whole. okay, i don't think i'm making much sense :mellow: what book are u missing out on though?

and i was wondering, if i buy AADBSK3 now, will i get the photobook thing as well?

i hope i'm not spamming :unsure:

grrrrrrrr

who wants to fly with me to korea so we can punch lee soo man straight in the face>!>/??@

i think i ssaid this before, btu... UGH i need their music....

they're like inspiring, man.

im glad there r at least other guy cassies out there. my friend is actually called cassie, lol.

but enough bout that... i rly rly wanna do something. if i was old enough, i would.

but i dun care about their dramas.

i care about the 5 of them, making music, and keeping SM town and the SM family alive.

the SM family keeps me sane. STUPID SME. they have a choice of treating their artists well and respecting them, so everybody could lead happy lives or treating them like dirt and fighting. and SME chooses the bad, unfair choice. wut kind of dirtbags are behind this? LET DBSK BE. THE FANS NEED THEM, THE SM FAMILY NEEDS THEM, AND YOU NEED THEM FOR MONEY SME. lee soo man, stop humiliating yourself and give dbsk the respect they deserve!

without DBSK, the SM family breaks down, and with no SM family, I will break down.

i hope i dont get warned for this or something... im just a rly passionate guy :D

i think i asked this before too, but... can somebody update me on this?! are they still going to court, or... i dunno, im just lost :o

Guest j.adore

Translation of what chunjess asked for!

Can somebody please help to translate this? I think it's a compilation of what other artists think of DBSK.

★What YG, Jung Sun Hee, Big mama, Insooni, Andre Kim, Shin Hae Chul, Rain and others have to say about DBSK★

The voice of Xiah Junsu is Asia's treasure

-Matsuo Kiyoshi-

What people say about DBSK is that...

they are one of the few hoobaes who are polite and has good thoughts

-Comedian Jung Sun Hee-

DBSK is the singer with the best manners

-Show Music Tank PD-

(During an interview about Big Bang)

Oh! There is one singer that I admired as I watched them sing.

DBSK is really amazing,

They were singing a live performance and by watching them without a bias, they sing very well,

If they were ugly, they would be called men version of Big Mama.

Korean people have a preconception about DBSK and that is wrong.

-YG Entertainment Yang Hyun Suk-

We are a different genre so I don't think we are rivals.

DBSK is a sunbae that we acknowledge.

Everyone sings well and I think they put in a lot of thoughts into their choreography and performances.

They continue to show self-improvement and are setting a good example as sunbae.

-Singer G-Dragon-

I saw Xiah Junsu sing Resignation and it was the best.

A lot of singers sang my song but out of them all, it stood out the most and was sung very well.

-Big Mama-

-I sang a Goose's Dream with Yongwong Jaejoong and he sang it the best.

He is an idol singer, so I thought he could not sing well because he is just good looking and dances well but he sings better than me.

-Insooni-

I think I would have really liked it if i was a DBSK member.

They are an unbelievably amazing group.

-Kim Gun Mo-

-When they are singing their songs, and in their divided parts, they know exactly how to sing their part in order to complete the song. They are perfectly divided well.

-Music Critic Jung Byung Gi-

Unless you are a fan who buys an album and listens to the whole thing, you do not realize how Yongwoong Jaejoong can sing octaves without effort, how much density Xiah Junsu has in his voice, and how great of a song 'One' is.

-Triple Crown Kang Myung Suk-

Their appearances are needed to capture attention.

That is the only way the dying music industry might be vitalized.

In that sense, there must be a lot of teams like DBSK in the industry. I'm not talking about just idol singers.

Groups like DBSK who can powerfully capture the mass audience's attention is needed to revitalize the music industry.

-Tony An-

-Looking at hoobae singers these days, there are a lot of good looking hoobaes.

Out of all of them, I think DBSK is the best.

They seem to be fully prepared on stage.

-Singer Kim Dong Wan-

When looking at DBSK, I get the feeling that they are skilled.

Compared to before, they are so much better skill-wise.

Despite their skills, people have preconceptions, which is a problem,

and on stage their charisma is excellent.

They have other charms as well so there is a lot to be enviable about.

-Singer Evan-

DBSK is too good to remain as idol singers.

They can go further, as musicians to do well.

SM doesn't just have idol singers.

Of the existing idols, they are the most skilled group.

As for Xiah Junsu and Youngwoong Jaejoong,

they can be called the best singers in the music industry without comparison.

DBSK is really a great group.

-Composer KENZI-

Choikang Changmin's voice is very average.

But at times, the average excels many singers' voices.

-Papa Nia-

He takes care of everything about me before going on stage.

I think he is great and has a pure soul.

-Singer Jang Ri In-

-We feel envious and proud that DBSK succeeded in Japan.

-Singer Super Junior-

DBSK was candidates with us.

At first, we thought "what do we do~" "we are nothing~" when we were against DBSK

But when we saw DBSK cheering for us too, we felt the love at once between us singers.

Really, we felt very very thankful.

-Singer Tablo (Epik High)-

-It can't be said that DBSK is the best vocalist in Korea.

However, it is undeniable that it is hard to see a group able to make a beautiful harmony with just five members' voice.

This shows the possibility of a vocal group, not just celebrity like idol group.

This is the idol group after evolution in the 21st century.

-m.net 21c Artist-

I was impressed with DBSK when I saw them performing at the Great Hall of the People in China on July 2004.

It was a shock to see Chinese fans sending such passionate cheers. I feel pride that I am promoting Korean mass culture in foreign countries. I want to invite DBSK as models for fashion shows abroad. They have clear souls and pure qualities.

-Desinger Andre Kim-

Out of the singers that have sang my song, they have succeeded the most.

And they are also the first singers who fit my song so well.

-Composer Park Chang Hyun (DBSK 1st Single 'Hug' Composer)-

I like DBSK.

It is bit of an inconvenience that their chances to sing live are limited because of their strong choreography, but when I see their performance, I am drawn in.

-Singer Baek Ji Young-

-They are good young men.

In such positions, they greet well and are social.

They are always smiling and never shows fatigue.

Honestly, they are not very fluent in Japanese.

Even if they understand well, their speaking is not perfect.

Despite that, they really tried hard to do their interview in Japanese.

For words they didn't know, the asked their managers before hand and took note of it.

They tried their best to speak well and I could feel their efforts.

They really try their best.

-DJ 古家正亨- (this is the Japanese character of his name. His last name is Masayuki (?) but I can't really type his first name. >< Maybe someone who knows Japanese better can do his name?)

Even in the hard market right now, their influence in the music industry should be recognized.

The music industry is going through hardships and in this situation, there was almost no singers who sold a lot of albums.

But DBSK is unchallenged and has the powers to sell their albums.

They do have a lot of teenage fans but recently, I think their fanbase has broadened to 20-30s.

As the teenage fans get older, the average age of their fan base will broaden.

Idol groups definitely go through evolution.

They have both singing and dancing skills so they need to be recognized.

-Singer Na Sung Ho (Noel)-

It is a good feeling that the younger generation singers are singing my songs.

If DBSK remakes my song, it will have a different color.

Even though the color will be different, I think they will be able to make a better song.

-Singer Jo Kwan Woo-

DBSK is just before perfection.

They are the hottest trend going through various rumors and is a popular culture icon. When they become this era's new classic, we want to meet them again, more fashionable and fabulous. It won't be too late to complete the 'work' then.

-In December issue of VOGUE-

I listen to music.

I like rock ballad and hip hop.

As for singers, DBSK is the best.

-Volleyball athlete Kim Yeon Kyung-

-The reason why there is so much interest in DBSK is because unlike most of the kid groups, their singing abilities are excellent. All five members sing and unexpectedly, presents a good harmony. It breaks the bias that boy bands cannot sing. This is what separates other idol groups and DBSK.

-Music critic Im Jin Mo-

Just at first glance, I could feel the strong charisma that made me realize why they become the millennium star.

The composition of the five members, like the process of moving one picture, cannot be complete without the 5 members.

I was surprised that the 5 stars, placed as one pleases, created such harmony.

Truthfully, taking a group photograph is exponentially hard as the number of people.

So during group photography, positions change and styles are frequently switched.

But in DBSK's case, an impressive style was expressed just by them randomly standing and sitting there.

-Photographer Jo Se Hyun-

You should judge them by how much they love music and stop focusing on "lip synching idol stars winning awards."

And this year was the year that DBSK had to win.

Why keep denying it and how many albums did they sell... 300,000?

Even when the music industry is reduced, they sold 300,000. That is praiseworthy.

Do you know anybody who we call artists that sell over 50,000?

And does the broadcasting stations buy those albums for the artists?

Did the broadcasting station buy 300,000 copies of DBSK's album?

Then, did you buy the albums of artists that you cheer for?

Starting from there, saying "how does idol stars who lip sync win an award" is useless.

Do you think that these days, just like those old days, the idols run away by lip sync because they can't sing?

Just open the microphone and tell them to sing. They do well, very~

-Shin Hae Chul-

Before you curse on the young singers who dance and roll around, think about how many hours they invest into practicing to perform to the mass.

Just like how natural-born talented artists dig only one hole, they sweat in order to improve themselves.

Therefore, the older generation singers are wretched for criticizing these singers for their music perfection.

If they receive reverence as a musician for these criticisms, the value of it is nothing.

-From Bestiz, who.au-

-The rumors that the five members were supposed to lead five different teams due to their excellent skills, but due to financial pressure, was put in one team, doesn't seem totally false.

The harmony that the five sing are solid and constant.

-IZM-

Thank you DBSK fans.

DBSK and Kang Ho Dong is close, it's the truth really.

-Kang Ho Dong-

I feel envious of DBSK for their teenage fans.

When DBSK performance ends, the teenage fans follow their van or wait in front of their company.

But when I am done with a performance, my fans say, "Ji Hoon, great job."

Park Jin Young hyung once asked me why I don't have teenage fans.

-Singer Rain-

These kids were wasted. They are all worthy to be solo artists, but formed a group.

-SM Director Lee Soo Man-

Even though it must be hard because so many people recognize them, they always come to greet when we are on the same program. It must be hard to just move around. When they reach the top, at least one hardship comes, but I hope they will get over it well.

-Singer The One-

Guest Me-'N-yOO

Translation of what chunjess asked for!

★What YG, Jung Sun Hee, Big mama, Insooni, Andre Kim, Shin Hae Chul, Rain and others have to say about DBSK★

-Matsuo Kiyoshi-

DBSK is really amazing,

They were singing a live performance and by watching them without a bias, they sing very well,

Everyone sings well and I think they put in a lot of thoughts into their choreography and performances.

They continue to show self-improvement and are setting a good example as sunbae.

-Singer G-Dragon-

A lot of singers sang my song but out of them all, it stood out the most and was sung very well.

-Big Mama-

He is an idol singer, so I thought he could not sing well because he is just good looking and dances well but he sings better than me.

-Insooni-

-When they are singing their songs, and in their divided parts, they know exactly how to sing their part in order to complete the song. They are perfectly divided well.

Unless you are a fan who buys an album and listens to the whole thing, you do not realize how Yongwoong Jaejoong can sing octaves without effort, how much density Xiah Junsu has in his voice, and how great of a song 'One' is.

In that sense, there must be a lot of teams like DBSK in the industry. I'm not talking about just idol singers.

Groups like DBSK who can powerfully capture the mass audience's attention is needed to revitalize the music industry.

-Tony An-

-Composer KENZI-

-Papa Nia-

-Singer Jang Ri In-

-Singer Super Junior-

At first, we thought "what do we do~" "we are nothing~" when we were against DBSK

But when we saw DBSK cheering for us too, we felt the love at once between us singers.

However, it is undeniable that it is hard to see a group able to make a beautiful harmony with just five members' voice.

This shows the possibility of a vocal group, not just celebrity like idol group.

-m.net 21c Artist-

I was impressed with DBSK when I saw them performing at the Great Hall of the People in China on July 2004.

It was a shock to see Chinese fans sending such passionate cheers. I feel pride that I am promoting Korean mass culture in foreign countries. I want to invite DBSK as models for fashion shows abroad. They have clear souls and pure qualities.

-Desinger Andre Kim-

For words they didn't know, the asked their managers before hand and took note of it.

-DJ 古家正亨- (this is the Japanese character of his name. His last name is Masayuki (?) but I can't really type his first name. >< Maybe someone who knows Japanese better can do his name?)

Even in the hard market right now, their influence in the music industry should be recognized.

The music industry is going through hardships and in this situation, there was almost no singers who sold a lot of albums.

They do have a lot of teenage fans but recently, I think their fanbase has broadened to 20-30s.

Even though the color will be different, I think they will be able to make a better song.

-Singer Jo Kwan Woo-

They are the hottest trend going through various rumors and is a popular culture icon. When they become this era's new classic, we want to meet them again, more fashionable and fabulous. It won't be too late to complete the 'work' then.

I listen to music.

-The reason why there is so much interest in DBSK is because unlike most of the kid groups, their singing abilities are excellent. All five members sing and unexpectedly, presents a good harmony. It breaks the bias that boy bands cannot sing. This is what separates other idol groups and DBSK.

-Music critic Im Jin Mo-

Just at first glance, I could feel the strong charisma that made me realize why they become the millennium star.

The composition of the five members, like the process of moving one picture, cannot be complete without the 5 members.

Truthfully, taking a group photograph is exponentially hard as the number of people.

So during group photography, positions change and styles are frequently switched.

But in DBSK's case, an impressive style was expressed just by them randomly standing and sitting there.

You should judge them by how much they love music and stop focusing on "lip synching idol stars winning awards."

Even when the music industry is reduced, they sold 300,000. That is praiseworthy.

Starting from there, saying "how does idol stars who lip sync win an award" is useless.

Do you think that these days, just like those old days, the idols run away by lip sync because they can't sing?

-Shin Hae Chul-

Before you curse on the young singers who dance and roll around, think about how many hours they invest into practicing to perform to the mass.

Just like how natural-born talented artists dig only one hole, they sweat in order to improve themselves.

Therefore, the older generation singers are wretched for criticizing these singers for their music perfection.

If they receive reverence as a musician for these criticisms, the value of it is nothing.

-From Bestiz, who.au-

Thank you DBSK fans.

-Kang Ho Dong-

When DBSK performance ends, the teenage fans follow their van or wait in front of their company.

-Singer Rain-

These kids were wasted. They are all worthy to be solo artists, but formed a group.

Even though it must be hard because so many people recognize them, they always come to greet when we are on the same program. It must be hard to just move around. When they reach the top, at least one hardship comes, but I hope they will get over it well.

-Singer The One-

Thanks so much for your translations....I get goose bumps all the way from the first line to the last especially From Bestiz, who.au.

Most of them mentioned their talented voice and performance which when combine with their charismatic appearances, one can hardly deny. This is to say that the existance of DBSK is something more to describe as a boy-band. They are born to be and equipped with talents and amazing efforts to better themselves.

I'm so proud to be one of their fans and live in their era(^^)...

Yesterday, I watched teh AABDBSK3 clip Yamaha part...and that reminded me of that day when I was there as well^^

It was so hot but everyone stayed there to meet them even it was 10ish mins...And yeah, we screamed like crazy because back then it has been long time since their last visit...

So proud to be part of AABDBSK3 na Thai Cass^^

Guest pickleisgood

I'm bored since i've watch most of the videos from aadbsk3. So i look up all the clips and vids uploaded from the dvd. And the three top, most watch vid for the past week are.... *drum rolling*...

1. [MV] DBSK - Picture Of You {All About TVXQ 3}

with 147,069 views.

picture1k.jpg

2. All about TVXQ season 3 cut2 (爭奪床位)

with 21,992 views

picture4v.jpg

3. All about TVXQ season 3 - Xiah JunSoo & XIAHKY

with 21,590 views

picture2kcz.jpg

4.All about TVXQ season 3 - Car chasing

with 21,572 views

picture3f.jpg

-Matsuo Kiyoshi-

What people say about DBSK is that...

they are one of the few hoobaes who are polite and has good thoughts

-Comedian Jung Sun Hee-

DBSK is the singer with the best manners

-Show Music Tank PD-

DBSK is really amazing,

-Singer G-Dragon-

-Big Mama-

-Insooni-

I think I would have really liked it if i was a DBSK member.

They are an unbelievably amazing group.

-Kim Gun Mo-

-Tony An-

-Looking at hoobae singers these days, there are a lot of good looking hoobaes.

Out of all of them, I think DBSK is the best.

They seem to be fully prepared on stage.

-Singer Kim Dong Wan-

When looking at DBSK, I get the feeling that they are skilled.

Compared to before, they are so much better skill-wise.

Despite their skills, people have preconceptions, which is a problem,

and on stage their charisma is excellent.

They have other charms as well so there is a lot to be enviable about.

-Singer Evan-

-Composer KENZI-

-Papa Nia-

-Singer Jang Ri In-

-Singer Super Junior-

-m.net 21c Artist-

-Desinger Andre Kim-

I like DBSK.

It is bit of an inconvenience that their chances to sing live are limited because of their strong choreography, but when I see their performance, I am drawn in.

-Singer Baek Ji Young-

-Singer Jo Kwan Woo-

I listen to music.

-Music critic Im Jin Mo-

-Shin Hae Chul-

-From Bestiz, who.au-

-The rumors that the five members were supposed to lead five different teams due to their excellent skills, but due to financial pressure, was put in one team, doesn't seem totally false.

The harmony that the five sing are solid and constant.

-IZM-

Thank you DBSK fans.

-Kang Ho Dong-

-Singer Rain-

-Singer The One-

Thanks for the translation!! It made me proud to read how other singers, celebs and etc praises them <3

They are talented boys, sm knows that themselves. They'll lose a lot than a few millions if they let go of them to other companies.

Guest rach03

^Thanks for the translation! ^^

Most of them were saying how they are known for their pretty faces but was biased because of that too. But they proved all the bias wrong.

I'm particular drawn by this:

-Papa Nia-

Yes. So true. Changmin's vocal may not be the best but he surpassed a lot of other idols'.

People may bashed on how the other 3 in the group are not as great as Junsu and JaeJoong but in my opinion, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin surpassed many others.

And yes...

... you better make them comeback as a group as well.

Guest eternalmerkamoon

^

^

^ wow thanks so much for translating all those!

all those praises & comments really make me happy <33

i don't think a lot of ppl who aren't dbsk fans know that they can also sing acapella so well.

proud to be a dbsk fan ^-^

i really like this comment -> Unless you are a fan who buys an album and listens to the whole thing, you do not realize how Yongwoong Jaejoong can sing octaves without effort, how much density Xiah Junsu has in his voice, and how great of a song 'One' is.

Archived