[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

U-Know Yunho’s Fans: A Unique Representation by Watermelon

The fans are just too nice =) I think the staffs of the drama will recieve many more items from Yunho's fans in the coming future :)

As for AADBSK3, I'm going to get the folded poster edition (I like mines folded xD, and besides paying an extra $10 just to have it in a tube? :blink:). Last time I bought AADBSK2 with the poster, it wasn't so crumbled as I thought it would be, and thankfully today that the currency rate seems to be lower than yesterdays.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

SInce I didn't buy the Please Be Mine Photobook.

I'm assuming the photobook in AADBSKIII is different from that one? Am I correct?

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090727 SMTOWN LIVE'09

Source: mingjiscm

Translation: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2ikb0ug.jpg

On August 16th, from 5 to 10 pm (for 5 whole hours) at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium, SMTOWN LIVE'09 will take place there. It is organized for the family audiences.

SMTOWN LIVE'09 is for friends, lovers, and families to come together, have fun, and enjoy the summer music festival.

This year, disabled people are able to attend too, and you may get to enjoy the show for a 50% discount.

On the other hand, the singers who will be attending this festival are DBSK, Zhang Li Yin, SNSD, SHINee, SuJu, and lots more singers that are under the SM Entertainment label.

Guest toki114

Yoochun looks so cute here haha but looking at his profile oh nooooo he weighs only 59 Kgs now. Eat Chunnie EAT~~~

saw this ~ are Jaejoong and Yuchun performing on the same stage with W-inds on Fuji's 50th anniv? link is below...

2009/08/20

The 26th night

"BOY POP FACTORY 09"

Fumiya Fujii / Miyazawa Kazushi

Tachibana Keita (w-inds.)

and YUCHON / JEJUNG from TVXQ

2009/08/20 (木)

第26夜

「BOY POP FACTORY 09」

藤井フミヤ / 宮沢和史

橘慶太 (w-inds.) / なぎら健壱

ジェジュン×ユチョン from 東方神起

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/FOLKMURA/

http://toho-jp.net/info/index.html

Oh so they are really going to have this colors~ be performed on stage too. Arghhhh cant wait

I want one~~ Looks so ubber cute there.

Guest whisperpuppies

Hey guys

Quick question.

I'm planning to order AADBSK III, but I don't know whether to order from yesasia or dvdheaven. Is one better than the other? And why is G-market so cheap?

Guest taikogirl91

aghhh i can't wait for JaeJoong's drama to come out and now

Yunho's going to be starring in one yayyy :lol:

i REALLY want that Peki Shoulder Bag he was using now... :D so cuteee haha

aww man i wanna buy the AADBSK3 but i think i'm broke :(

*sigh* guess i'll just have to wait for a long time until i can get it T.T

Guest kinkie_lass

yunho looks so lonely but fierce in the airport picture :( *huggles him*

Japanese idol gets anti-fans after confessing her affection for TVXQ Yunho

Member Japanese Idol group AKB48, Atsuko Maeda (18 yrs old) admits she’s a huge fan of DBSK’s Jung Yunho.

f_1m_1427b67.jpg

f_2m_4577768.jpg

According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, Maeda expressed, “Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate THSK was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him.”

After she announced her affection for Yunho in her blog, fans bought her CDs and posters and tore them apart, expressing their discontent with the singer.

credits to source + iheartdarkblue @ livejournal

i can't seem to find the original source of this so i don't know if this is Cassiopeia or Bigeast's doing.

or maybe both part is innocent and someone else just love to stir some trouble towards the boys.

-------------------

^^

omg omg changmin is in a drama too!!! i hope someone can clarify this... :D

i wonder if he's going to be in You're So Beautiful against Jang Geun Seuk

Guest squeaky

What the heck is going on here?! Looks like they caught drama fever!

MAX CHANGMIN, CHOSEN AS MAIN CHARACTER IN DRAMA "PARADISE MEADOW"

A Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment Joint Collaboration

Popular group TVXQ's Max Changmin (21) has been chosen as the main character of the drama "Paradise Meadow."

Having produced dramas like "Mom is Mad" and "First Wives Club", Samhwa Networks come together with SM Entertainment to co-produce the drama "Paradise Meadow", and it has been made known on the 28th that Max Changmin has been casted as the main character.

"First Shop of Coffee Prince's" Jang Hyun Joo and "Into the Sun's" Suh Hee Jung co-write "Paradise Meadow" as a romantic melodrama. They start shooting next month at Jeju Island.

Samhwa Networks says, "It is a bright and light story, with beautiful music that harmonizes with the melo picture, and at the end of the year, we will start to broadcast the program in Japan and South East Asia."

credit: Naver News + translation by squeaky

----

can changmin act??

Guest Tanialove

the dbsk members will finally venture in acting.

i wonder what will junsu do for his solo activities.

i hope junsu will choose to concentrate on music first as a solo artist.

his talent in singing is too special and precious.

i have a feeling the next news is about micky going into acting too.

and lastly junsu for his music activities.

i'm hoping junsu would release a solo album soon.

Guest lyphta

Oh? Changmin in a drama?

I'd be interesting if Jae's drama, Yunho's drama, and Changmin's drama to all fight for ratings depending on what day they're all aired on. XD

Since Changmin has been cast as the main character (that means he's accepted it already right?), then it pretty much seals the deal that solo activities are going to start soon.

Which would mean Junsu's rumored mini album probably will happen

and JaeChun will be promoting COLORS.

I wonder if JaeChun will get something to do in Korea too. Since they'll be the only ones without something in Korea unless they're doing the SuJu movie. :D

This is a great opportunity for the boys. Still don't like the idea of them breaking up into solo stuff, but I just hope that they all get back together once Yunho's drama's over and possibly Changmin's too and that the solo stuff doesn't last very long (meaning it isn't long term, like 5 months+). Forever 5 right? :)

And JaeChun are performing COLORS soon! Can't wait to hear it.

Though I still wish it was all 5 members singing it, JaeChun still do a great job together <3

Welcome back Yunho~ I hope he isn't tired already of flying back and forth from Korea and Japan like every other day. I'm sure he's used to it, but this time he's going alone. I guess the others are busy practicing for a-nation.

I guess we'll start seeing Yunho and Changmin flying together soon. lol

Since they both need to be in Korea for their drama.

Changmin's starts that early? Next month as in August? O_o I guess that'd mean his would air before Yunho's then it'd be Jae's XD

Yunho doesn't start filming till September right? So right now he's just learning the script and working with Ara but not filming correct?

Wow, solo stuff... I guess I'm getting used to it now.

Does this mean they'll be taking a break from Japanese activities to focus on their Korean solo activities (if it's okay to assume that that is what's going to happen)?

Perhaps this is DBSK's gift to Cassies. Instead of doing a rushed music comeback, they're deciding to flood Cassies' TVs with their dramas instead. I'd still be a bit sad if there isn't a Korean comeback but with the way things are going, I'd rather not have it and just have the dramas instead. I guess we wont be seeing much group activities until next year maybe. And it'd probably be another Japanese album or something... probably not a Korean one.

Thanks squeaky for the translation!

Guest alexkziel

credit: Naver News + translation by squeaky

:o :o :o

So all of them gonna be with solo projects for the rest of the year??

I don't know what to say.

It will be hard not watching them together for a while. :(

Man, Congrats Changmin !!

Guest ellie09

i don't have a credit card...boo :tears:

does anyone know how I can order/purchase AADBSK3?

from Singapore here, by the way.

thank youuuuuuuuu

Guest afterglow.

i can't seem to find the original source of this so i don't know if this is Cassiopeia or Bigeast's doing.

or maybe both part is innocent and someone else just love to stir some trouble towards the boys.

i think it's neither cassiopeia's nor bigeast's doing.

i remember fans of a japanese girl group (forgot which) did the same thing awhile back because they were mad at one of the girls. i forgot the reason why though.

besides, dbsg fans wouldn't waste their money to buy cds just to destroy them on a group they have no interest in. have you seen all the things the boys are releasing lately? fans gotta save money man. lol.

thanks for the translations squeaky.

i'm glad changmin gets to do something, but i really hope group activities will resume early next year as it doesn't look like there will be many group activities besides a-nation for the remainder of the year.

Guest Heaven2100

whhhaa!!! what's going on lately??? They all want to act.. God.. Soon we will hear about Yoochun too...

Yunho can act.. and I'm sure about it.. But Changmin?! It depends on the character I think... And I hope it will be Comedy too.. I think that Changmin can do excellent in comedy...

BUT STILL!!! I don't like this whole idea of acting.. Of course I'm happy.. but... It is too much.. Especially if Changmin is going to start next month... I'm sure we will see him really tired.. and I don't really want it!!

Wait..? Junsu's solo album? I think I missed it... why solo?! I don't want solo album...!!! I mean I do.. Junsu's singing is something special.. but I don't know... I don't want them solo!!! and especially realesing solo album..!

I just hope that we will see them together again soon! I miss them!

Guest Senorita_

Hey guys

Quick question.

I'm planning to order AADBSK III, but I don't know whether to order from yesasia or dvdheaven. Is one better than the other? And why is G-market so cheap?

I'd say to order it from Yesasia because it includes Free Shipping when you purchase over $39US, and AADBSK3 is over that amount. I think the reason why the the DVD cost lower on G-Market because they don't include free shipping, and if you buy it from there you will have to pay for shipping fees.

Changmin in a drama? Is he actually confirmed to play the lead cast or they just chosen him as the main role? :wacko:

Guest kieuthuha_231

i don't want them to do solo activities that much

it makes me worried

hope that the schedule of the 5 won't be affected

I just wanna see the 5 of them TOGETHER

good health, guys

Guest Me-'N-yOO

can changmin act??

Wowwww, last time Yunho, this time Changmin....Who's next and what'd he do?

I'm really looking fwd to seeing their dramas...it must be cool^^.

Remember when HoMin appeared in the variety Quizes that change the world and there was a part that these 2 guys acted (esp on a (faked) kissing scene!!!)

Still, I prefer seeing DBSK with 5 members...

Well, what they're taking on will be their new lesson to be learned and perhaps for them to discover their another hidden talent^^

Fighting DBSK!!!

Guest kinkie_lass

i think it's neither cassiopeia's nor bigeast's doing.

i remember fans of a japanese girl group (forgot which) did the same thing awhile back because they were mad at one of the girls. i forgot the reason why though.

besides, dbsg fans wouldn't waste their money to buy cds just to destroy them on a group they have no interest in. have you seen all the things the boys are releasing lately? fans gotta save money man. lol.

thanks for the translations squeaky.

i'm glad changmin gets to do something, but i really hope group activities will resume early next year as it doesn't look like there will be many group activities besides a-nation for the remainder of the year.

yeah i think so too. must be fanboys of hers or something.

they're smart not to buy and crush DBSK's merchandise instead or the boys will benefit from all the sales :lol:

thanks squeaky for the translation. i'm glad Changmin's venturing into acting too. i knew it, all PD in Korea are gasping for any chance to get DBSK boys act in their production :P

Min is to me, the best actor in the group hands down. :wub:

actually i have said before that i prefer the boys doing solo stuff at the same time rather than dispersing randomly.

i want to know what Junsu is up too now ;)

Archived