[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fin123

^ Definitely the one in the tube :) Get it while you still can~

[iNFO] 090727 TVXQ Dominates HMV Ranking

Source: TVXQasia

Write-up: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Please leave the full credits intact when reposting. Thank you!

280mk9j.jpg

TVXQ dominates HMV's 27th of July Ranking. The live album for their [3rd Asia Tour Concert 'MIROTIC'] takes the top spot, while [colorS ~Melody and Harmony~] follows closely. Their DVDs [4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final In Tokyo Dome] and [All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3] take up the 3rd and 4th spots respectively. Four of their releases rank before Namie Amuro's [best Fiction Tour 2008-2009].

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tohoblaq

How I wish SM would release the full 4th album comeback showcase. I wanna see the little fun segments they had, and also Boom hosting with the boys. Sexy and cute acts, I wanna see it!

Does anyone know when will it be released? Or if it is gonna be released at all? :(

Guest SoFarSoClose

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you?

Don't Cry My Love:

Don't Say Goodbye:

Forgotten season:

Insa:

Asu Wa Kuru Kara:

Why have I fallen for you?:

Wasurunaide:

I am a sucker for sad songs/stories....I even cried...I am such a loser but I luv that!!!

Guest celinewalksin10

^ i was actually curious about that, but i spotted something in the dvd details.. :D

080921 청소년에게 꿈과 희망을 – ‘東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트’

so i'm thinking that's the album showcase. :D

anybody tried gmarket before? :D

Guest azn_denny
Guest lyphta

YAY!!! AADBSK3 is up for preorder!

QUESTION:

It says that the AADBSK3 dvd comes with a photobook, it's not the "Please Be Mine" storybook is it? Cause if it is, I'm going to be really sad since I already got that storybook. Unless it's some other extra photos then YES! (which it is right? cause I see this: - 구성 : [ DVD 6장+약 60page 분량의 사이판 미공개 스페셜 화보집(북표지 포함)+고급 하드보드 박스] Which I'm guessing says a 60 page photobook? Which would make it different from Please Be Mine since that's 300 pages.

Oh also it seems like SM is really being nice! :o They have the region code as "1" as well! That means people in the US and Canada can watch on their TVs! YESSSSS!!!! *does happy dance* thank you SM!

DVDheaven is releasing their prices tomorrow? I'll wait for that then!

And for those who wanna know about gmarket, I heard it's just like ebay basically.

So sometimes it's possible that people scam you. >< That's just what I heard. So be careful when you buy stuff from there and shop at your own risk

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED ON DNBN THAT HEAVEN'S POSTMAN IS TO COME OUT IN OCTOBER.

REALLY?! YAY!!!

omg, about time <3 can't wait to see it ^^

--

AADBSKIII is expensive O.O damnn. but it comes with a poster and pb.

i got the pb already but i want the poster! wahh :[

hopefully, daddy will let me get it >< or else i'll have to stick to youtube :tears: .

OMFG ... HOLY FREKEN CRAP

60$'s for the DVD + poster and stuff

*breathes in and out*

*falls over and dies*

*pre-orders* ...

this is a must have ... since its like .... +70$'s cheaper then the other one + poster

*runs in small circles*

ZOMGGGGGGgggggggggggg...

Heaven's Postman ... 8D

i cant wait to watch

Guest afterglow.

^ the showcase will be included.

080921 청소년에게 꿈과 희망을 – ‘東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트’

just preordered my copy from yesasia! i have a feeling it's going to sell out really fast. but omg, lol i can't believe the difference between folded and tubed poster is $10.

so they really were filming for picture of you in saipan. i wish they would include the sbs star show on the dvd instead of line up. but hooray for chocolate! i love that show.

Guest teeniebliss

http://pds13.egloos.com/pds/200907/28/75/e...6de7b006575.jpg

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED ON DNBN THAT HEAVEN'S POSTMAN IS TO COME OUT IN OCTOBER.

untitled-1_copy_ekgpsla954.jpg

OMG....finally!!! Official news on this. I hope they'll do some kind of promotion for each tele-cinema with its respective actors. I wanna see me some HHJ and JJ interaction.

Also, I hope those wonderful uploaders won't have a problem trying to get this even with that ridiculous law that is now in place over in korea ><

ALL ABOUT DBSK DVD OUT!!!

That content is long and I'm loving it =)

And is it really dvd region 1 ?!!! Cuz that would mean we can watch it on our own dvd players!! right? Ahhh, I'm preordering mines right now.

Ahhhh.

AADSIII is finally going to be released. :]

But its so expensive. Its probably going to

be the most expensive DongBang thing that

I'm going to own. *hugs imaginary item*

Why is it so much more expensive to have

a posted in a tube?! o_0 I understand the

whole shipping in tube thing for a better

product. But damn. x]

*Runs off to pre- order!

Guest afterglow.

Omg! Is it really included? Faints. I'm going to preorder it too. Yes! I've been waiting forever for the Mirotic showcase. I wasn't interested in preordering AADBSK, but if it has the showcase then I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!! Does it have the whole showcase or just some parts in it? I want the whole showcase. I love that it's English subbed and it's Region 1. I hope a lot of international fans will buy it so that SM will continue to release English versions of it.

it doesn't look like they will include the whole showcase since it only has "Rising Sun’, ‘Hey!(Don’t Bring Me Down)’, ‘Love In The Ice’, ‘주문-MIROTIC" listed.

but there will be an edited version on kim jung eun's chocolate and if it's the same one that was aired, that one will include you're my melody. i forgot which performances they aired on chocolate.

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg wat drama is Yunho starring in?

and my gosh!!! FINALLY !!! after all this waiting

Heaven's Postman is finally coming out !! >_<

Guest asdfhjkl;

^ It's called Heading to the Ground.

I really like Yunho's hair in those pics with Ara! He looks so good.

Omg the price for AADBSKIII is killing me, but dang I want this so badly :crazy: I'm SO glad that the DVD can be played in Region 1 this time though! And eng subs, thankyouthankyouthankyou. I'm most interested in the Picture For You MV, I can't wait to see it! I still really want Colors, Tokyo Dome Live, and Miroticon though. Omg, my money.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Ahhhh.

Why is it so much more expensive to have

a posted in a tube?! o_0 I understand the

whole shipping in tube thing for a better

product. But damn. x]

*Runs off to pre- order!

Because folded posters come crumpled, so there would be no use in your poster anymore.

I don't go in here as much anymore, but i'm so glad I checked today! I just pre-ordered my copy of AADBSK3. Woah, it is expensive, but I will just take it as an belated birthday present to myself. Wait, is there a limited first press edition? It does not mention anything about first press on YesAsia.

-- EDIT

woops! topped a page, brb!

rwt7yw.gif

credits to whoever made it. he is too cute. <3

Archived