[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intan

Some (random) facts about TVXQ! I believe some people might alreadly know about these, but the others including newbies might not know. These facts are collected by members of Korean Community which includes some people who worked with TVXQ before, or their friends, or told by the members via korean radio, TV, magazines.

YooChunByung (YooChun Sickness)

209j.jpg

Among TVXQ, YooChun is probably the most sensitive guy whose emotions do fluctuate a lot. Hence, he used to feel blue and get depressive very often, and Korean fans call this “YooChunByung”. As everybody might know, YooChun’s family history is not that pleasant one, including their parents’ divorce issue and hard time he was having in America. (He wasn’t good at English when he just arrived.) And that’s probably the beginning of YooChunByung. You can say it’s like a depressive disorder.

For instance, there was an interview in Korea a while ago, asking Yoochun “What do you want to be if you are about to reincarnate?” Then YooChun answered like this “I don’t wanna be even born again, ever.” Around 2006, he did not have a proper meal and started crying before going on the stage. And he even confessed that he just felt like crying and very lonely, when he saw the moon in the sky. Changmin is the one who first named “YooChunByung”, telling YooChun,

4kissyuibkk37.jpg

“Hey, I know that you are pretty depressed right now, but you know, there is nothing we can do about that moon. Practically, we can’t take that off the sky.” (GYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! typical Changmin! XDD)

Other than this, YooChun often woke up while everybody is sleeping and went to the bridge or going for fishing during night. Luckily [?] Jaejoong most times managed to keep following after him in case of emergency, and I think that’s how Jaejoong and Yoochun become soul mates to each other. Jaejoong also said that YooChunByung is sort of contagious, and even Jaejoong had a infected version of YooChunByung for 3 months. (I think it was around 2006 or 2007.) Recently, it seems that this YooChunByung gets better day by day, and some say Changmin’s crazy [?] actions only can cure him.

credit: forsake34

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some people just like to say negative things about Yoochun. You guys are judging Yoochun blindly. I'm not 100% sure about the reliability of this article but it probably can give better answers for whatever reasons Yoochun may involve in the MILK club rather than some of the unreasonable reason being speculated here. I feel like crying reading this. You don't even know Yoochun personally and you don't know what he had gone through but can say so much stuff about why he shouldn't be depress and all. What the heck. Even TVXQ members are giving their love and support to Yoochun and not complaining. Why fans can have such disapponting attitude. Are you really a fan? Do you want to continue being judgmental or just giving him even more love now?

Personally I think being an artist had make Yoochun happier instead of depress. I remember in one radio interview (during 'O' time), Yoochun mentioned something like "meeting the members or taking the singing path had save him from a dark path he was in before". And in recent interview he mentioned that before this, he had a hard time to believe anyone, but now it's not the case anymore. Also, how many times he expressed that he feels happy when he's on stage seeing the fans face. And of course, we know that his biggest passion is making music. Yoochun now is a happier Yoochun.

~ Always keep the faith ~ :)

Besides about Yoochun, there're many more interesting facts..should read (^___^)

Can read the continuation HERE

~~~I cant wait for AADBK3~~Looking forward for happier things...

Guest kenda

AADBSK 3

WOAH!!! SO starting tomorrow we can preorder AADBSKIII already??

AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait!

I've just found it in Yesasia

There're 2 version with Poster in Tube and Folded Poster ... Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 ...???

http://www.yesasia.com/us/dong-bang-shin-k...-0-en/info.html

Guest ketchup?

^ Basically, one is rolled up into a tube so when you open it, there are no creases. The folded version is just.. well, folded so that when you open it up, there are creases of the fold. :)

AADBSKIII is mega expensive. :tears:

Guest Senorita_

AADBSK3

It's coming out soon :) But wow. It seems to be expensive than the last season. The contents does look pretty tempting though. And I'm glad there's couple talk. Though I wished they could have done a tour in their apartment Y^Y.

Guest Poetic_Goofy

All About TVXQ III seems very nice, but where is Dating on Earth? :tears: I was so convinced that it would be included in this years All About... release.

I'm slowly giving up hope on ever watching this drama... it's been a couple of years now I think since they filmed it, or maybe they didn't got to finish it. Or perhaps they are just waiting until there is a major event... maybe then we will get to watch it... or never ever... gah :(

Guest annne82

Does AADBSK3 going to be english subtitled??

If that is the case I will be purchasing it..

And if it is english subtitled, will it be any version??? can someone post the link where there will be the subtitled one??

Sorry if this is spamming..

Guest Honey_KizZ

By the way, is it really Yoochun's Cyworld???[

it's probably real, cuz i remember seeing a recent picture of yoochun which

was posted on his cyworld. i heard that he only posts once in awhile and doesnt

really go on often.

i'm excited about AATVXQ 3. i'm glad it's way cheaper than the japanese version.

Guest luvchunnie

yoochun will be alright...

its normal...once in a blue moon, despite all the happiness that we have, there are times when we will suffer due to depression...thats because we are human...thats make him human...too much money make us deprive, without money without money make us too, loneliness make us deprive, even with a lot of friends do make us deprive sometimes, without love will definitely lead to depression, toooooo much love could also give the same impact, this is simply because, we, human, are, unique. various things, give different impact to different people....

does yoochun know that dbsk will be as big as this, does yoochun know their life will be busy as this, does yoochun know that dbsk will be as successful as this, the answer is no, does yoochun know that they will face a lot of challenges, troubles, hard times? the answer is yes... but he is human....

as a fan, let us all together support them

be strong yoochun-ah...things will get better soon.....

---------------------------------------------------

QUESTION...

HAS THE ASIA TOUR ENDED???

now i am deprived!!! they are not coming to malaysia.............

I like your answer so much :X :lol:

Although TVXQ is super star , they are only boys who are growing up

That's why , they also have different feelings , there is happiness , there is sadness

Especially , Yoochun oppa is so sensitive and really a cry baby <_<

And he has been receiving so much love from Cassiopeia and among other members

Although TVXQ has to work so hard and face up so many challenges , he hasn't worked alone because there are always Cassiopeia and TVXQ's members beside him :lol:

So I think it's only his temporary feeling

Yoochun oppa , let's smile as much as you can cuz if you smlie , every cassiers and TVXQ's members will cry

Does AADBSK3 going to be english subtitled??

If that is the case I will be purchasing it..

And if it is english subtitled, will it be any version??? can someone post the link where there will be the subtitled one??

Sorry if this is spamming..

Yes ~ it's english subtitled ^^

From the yesasia site (link posted above by fin123):

Language: Korean

Subtitles: English, Korean

thanks for all the info everyone - excited to buy this!

Guest classic8iron

can anyone tell me how much is the all about dbsk korean version cost?

Just placed my order: $69.99 (free shipping). Am looking forward to it. Has English Subtitles! Thought it would be more expensive....unfortunately, had purchased the photobook earlier. Didn't know that the photobook came with it.

Has anyone ever buy from Gmarket before?

I'm interested in buying my AADBSK copy from there, but I just want to make sure that the site is reliable and my DVD will arrive in good condition. So if anyone can share their experience here it would be great ^^.

Guest classic8iron

AADBSK 3

I've just found it in Yesasia

There're 2 version with Poster in Tube and Folded Poster ... Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 ...???

From previous experiences, "folded" means exactly that, poster is FOLDED whereas in "tube", it's rolled up in a tube. The latter is $10 more, in case that's an issue for you. I'm excited. Just placed my order.

Yoochun's depression

Why is anyone surprised? It's quite obvious he's not exactly thrilled with his life lately. Except in scripted shows and interviews, Yoochun hardly speaks and seems somber and in thought most of the time.

Aside the fact he was never the happiest of the bunch - the boy has no privacy. Ok, he's a celebrity, that comes with a price. But still, I guess every once in a while he wants to pee without people banging on his doors, screaming:

'We support you by buying your cd-s! We have the right to know!'

So yeah, it's okay for him to be a little depressed. Hell, a little slef-pity and bawling can even do you good. So, he'll get over it in time. Or he won't. Either way, there's not much we can do about it. Maybe make a facebook group 'Micky, it's okay too pee alone'. He'll love it.

AADBSK3

I just ordered it. Poster in tube version. T.T

I'm a retard. Seriously. I already started working double shifts on my summer job to pay off all DBSK items I ordered. I went through hell to (FINALLY!) get my copy of Bonjour Paris. Then I ordered Please be mine photobook. Then I ordered Tokyo Dome and Colors single.

And I also ordered History in Japan 2. Just for the heck of it.

I'm dumb. Okay, ordering dvd-s, but when the hell did I last look at my Week Holiday photobooks?! Last year?

Oh well, I'm 17, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't collect post stamps - I need something to help me kill time.

Guest thasaranaki

U-Know Yunho’s Fans: A Unique Representation by Watermelon

1248395904.jpg

To commemorate the cast of U-Know Yunho (real name: Jung Yunho), the member of popular group TVXQ as leading role in MBC new drama, “Heading to The Ground” (directed by Park Sung-soo), Yunho’s fanclub “WithYoonho” did a unique activity, which is visiting more than 10 media/press offices.

Daily office received a visit on 27th afternoon from Yunho’s fans Yoon Ji-ah (23, Yunho’s fanclub leader), Song Mi-young (30), and Woo In-seon (23). They said, “Since this is Yunho’s first challenge in acting, therefore, through this activities, we’d like to ask media support to him for doing this first challenge.”. They brought along 3 watermelons, rice cakes, cookies, and drinks as gifts.

1248683846.jpg

More than anything, we want everything goes well for Yunho. PD Park Sung-soo had been very good in directing singer Eric, so we’re hoping him to do more for this drama.”

This is not the first time fans giving gifts to staffs for another way to support their idols. At the lastest KBS 2TV “The Invincible Saturday” where singer and actor Kim Joon appeared, Kim Joon’s fanclub visited the shooting scene, giving away lunches and snacks to casts and crews. Meanwhile at Kim Chang-ryeol’s drama, each cast got T-shirt and towel.

“Star lives from love and support of their fans,” he said.

Source: newdaily

Trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Bigeastation 122: HoMin

090726bigeastation2.jpg

credit: heartmindandsoul

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest fin123

[TRANS] 090726 Onlystar Magazine

Source: Onlystar + ALWAYSJJ

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

52xouf.jpg

21mrzn4.jpg

Tohoshinki in Oronamin C with Aya, using their acappella to touch everyone's hearts.

Together with Aya Ueto who is endorsing Oronamin C in 2009, they released the 2nd version of the advertisement, this time featuring Tohoshinki!

The group had just ended their Tokyo Dome Concert that lasted for two days on the 5th of July which is considered a big achievement for them. Last 7th of July, bringing along the excitement of being able to perform at the Tokyo Dome, they appeared onstage with Aya Ueto for a press conference on Oronamin C.

Because it was coming close to the Chinese Valentine's Day (T/N: The Japanese believe in that legend, too), Aya wore a kimono representing herself as the Weaver Girl, which also represents Oronamin C's color. After which, accompanied by the advertisement background music "Doush.ite~?" Tohoshinki appeared on the stage, wearing white suits.

And very quickly, everyone was shouting "We want to hear the full version!" Thus, with Jaejoong as the lead, everyone started the acappella. "Tohoshinki's live singing is just awesome!" Aya too gave a sigh of amazement for the boys' performance. Everyone at the press conference gave the boys a big round of applause.

This time, the advertisement is named the "Acappella Tohoshinki" version. In the office, Aya acts as an OL who was doing some copying. However, her copying failed and when her mood was really down, the wall that had Tohoshinki's poster on it collapsed and the five members of Tohoshinki suddenly appeared! Singing "Doumini coopere~ Why did you make a mistake while copying~?" this kind of acappella tries to encourage Aya to do better. The whole concept is just too funny.

At the press conference, they too showed their humorous side, showing that the members are really close. When being asked "To you, who's the best partner?" and Jaejoong immediately answered "(Tohoshinki) members!" and added "Ah! There's one more today! Oronamin C!" After hearing this, Yunho reacted immediately too, saying "Jaejoong said it all too well!"

And then, a question like "On a daily basis, what's the most embarrassing thing that happens?" made the members reveal some secrets. That made the people at the press conference laugh loudly.

This is the first time that the members of Tohoshinki are doing an advertisement in Japan. But they weren't radiating arrogance; instead, they showed everyone a comfortable and active side of them. They showed everyone their normal selves during the conference, which could be said is the most active press conference ever.

Q: This time, Aya Ueto acts as a OL making a mistake with photocopying. In your everyday lives, everyone must have done something that embarrassed them.

Yoochun: After watching the movie that Junsu recommended, I copied the hairstyle of the lead actor which was a failure.

Junsu: It wasn't that bad in the beginning, until he grew fat (laugh) which made it worse (laugh).

Yoochun: It was on that day when "Choosey Lover" was released in Japan.

Q: In fact, we have the picture from that time. Everyone, let's see.

Everyone: ....

Aya: I feel that it is still handsome!

Junsu: That's after~! During that time, it was okay!

Yoochun: That's... That's enough. (smiles bitterly)

Q: Below, Changmin's most embarrassing moments "Open Zip!"

Changmin: During live performances, because everyone was changing clothes quickly, sometimes, I would forget to zip up and I would go up the stage.

Jaejoong: It was a ballad song, but the fans didn't look at Changmin's face. Instead they were looking at the lower part of his... And they would smile secretly.

Junsu: They were pointing, too. (laugh)

Yunho: I feel that this made the fans love Changmin even more.

Q: Lastly, Junsu's chilling jokes (that make you shudder)

Yunho: Everytime Junsu makes an oyaji gag, I feel the whole place suddenly becoming cold. Then seeing Junsu's reaction after, which looked interesting, it makes us laugh.

Q: A few days ago at the Tokyo Dome, it seems like Junsu made an oyaji gag again.

Junsu: I didn't do it on purpose. (laugh)

Jaejoong: At the beginning, it was maybe just for our own entertainment. But after one night, riding on a bicycle, we met two policemen. "Ah~ Isn't this Tohoshinki? I always hear your songs! How about making that "ballpoint pen joke?" The policemen asked that of me. (laugh) Asking for a joke that Junsu made. (laugh)

Q: (laugh) Being said by everyone that "It's cold," Junsu must feel sad. How about having everyone sing a song to make him feel better?

Junsu: (immediately) It's okay!

(The other four members talk about it)

Jaejoong: Are you ready?

Junsu: (softly) Yes.

Jaejoong: Ready~!

The four members: Doumini coopere~ Junsu wants to tell a joke that would make people angry?

Jaejoong: Compared to singing to Aya-san, it was different (the feel). Facing Junsu to sing, there isn't much feeling in it...

Junsu: That's our teamwork! (laugh)

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

Guest japjoong

guys .. i need to ask you something...

what is the better version ???

the one with a folded poster or the one in tube ??

Archived