[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shorty_babygurl03

miss them, it would be great if they make a comeback this year. if they do, then almost all sm artist had a comeback... that would be oh so cool... i hope they can perform in ASF cause i feel like its a tradition hehehe thay had to be there, ASF and DREAM CONCERT. i feel like its not complete without them since they have always took part in it. and its so nice to see the red sea! feels good... i want to share something its their performcane for ASF in 2004 or 2005 not sure though, im trying to find their performance in 2006, i can only find the holding back the tears perf, i know they sang other songs, if anyone can help me please... anyways here it is,

THE WAY YOU ARE/MIDEOYO

ASF 2006 holding back the tears

i just want to ask, in the way you are, i think they performed last, the last performer i want to believe is the highlight? so i believe they are the highlight! lolz not sure though, but i want to believe. hehehe last performer for a newbie... cool neh... :P if im wrong then correct me than please... :P

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetfig

[NEWS] Jaejoong's (Biological)Mother joins Superstar K

jjmom1.jpg

The mother of TVXQ’s member Hero JaeJoong recently joined a singing competition which put her in the spotlight. Wu Shiying (T/N: Chinese name for JaeJoong’s biological mother) joined Mnet’s talent competition “Super Star K” last month.

She passed the regional audition and entered the second round. Although she entered the third round that took place in Seoul Coex, she didn’t make it.

Jaejoong’s mother joined “Super Star K” because the production team knew of her talent and her passion towards singing, and so they sent her her an invitation to join. When they had first approached her, she hesitated and said that “I’m not fated to sing,” but she gradually accepted the offer and the whole process of her audition was filmed.

jjmom2.jpg

The production group said that the reason of her failing the third round was because “She was too nervous to sing live in the third round.” “It seems that the reason why she became nervous was because her favorite singer was one of the judges,” but the team said that Jaejoong’s mother’s talent in singing and passion towards music is really good as compared to anything else.

Wu Shiying is Jaejoong’s mother who had left him when he was four with another family because of work. She finally made it as a professor which is one of the best job. She had to give her four-year-old son away to another family, since their family was not doing well and she could hardly support him. At 2004, she was finally reunited with him. She worked hard to create an image of a good mother in Jaejoong’s mind by entering Beijing University Business Course and was once a China University technology studies professor, receiving lots of love from people around her. After that incident, she still went to lots of places to sing, showing and giving her love to everyone.

Wu Shiying’s whole audition process was on the 24th.

Credits: ahdkdl15, OneTVXQ.com, & OMTD LJ Community

Source: sookyeong

shared by: ||Asiian Beauty||@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest tohoblaq

Waaaaa I loved it! I´d like to watch this Variety show!

I have been searching online like crazy... :rolleyes: and I have found something:

Yoochun was in this show at least 6 times:

04.06.12 MBC Rival (Micky)

04.06.19 MBC Rival (Micky)

04.06.26 MBC Rival (Micky)

04.07.03 MBC Rival (Micky)

04.07.10 MBC Rival (Micky)

04.07.17 MBC Rival (Micky)

And I have found this online:

With Chinese Subs by MickyHome. (I´d like to watch it with english subs... anyone who knows chinese? :lol: )

MBC Rival-Micky (Streaming)

(I think there are all episodes? I want Eng Subs T_T)

And some Clips:

DBSK [Rival] 040619 Micky Does Hug With Team During Game

DBSK [Rival] 040619 Micky Performs Hug With Haha and Others

DBSK [Rival] 040703 MBC Rival Micky Yoochun singing Wheesung's song

TVXQ Micky - 040710 MBC Rival - The Way U Are a cappella cut [MICKYHOME]

(link to download with Mediafire)

And some links to download but I really don´t know how xD

-> http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/65454741.html

-> http://yvonnefjy.blog.xunlei.com/category_658.html#

-> http://www.tvxqkingdom.com/thread-15818-1-2.html

OMG. Thank you so much!!!!!! I've been searching for this forever. How did you manage to find this? Thank you!!! :D If only I could find the first appearance. I wonder how they introduced him and how the other seniors reacted when they saw Yoochun. :P

Guest Senorita_

ok i come with a question, are there gonna be any kiss scenes in leadershis drama?

omg i know imma be jealous so i need a heads up so it wont shock me too much later on when i watch the drama. lols

I think there might be lol. The storyline sounds like there will be romance - many fangirls will be jealous :P

Can Anyone tell me if DBSK have Korean Cyworld?

and if this is true, Can You tell me the links?

btw, sorry for my bad english >.<

No, I don't think the boys' have their own Cyworlds.

Guest lilxmizzxkitkat

ok i'm sorry if this has been asked before. i've looked everywhere to find the answer but i come out empty.

do the boys have twitter or are they fake?

Guest 432521

They are fake, I am pretty sure that they don't have any social networking accounts be it american or korean

Guest tinenapay

re-Yunho:

i'm really glad that he's trying out other things aside from music, but i hope this won't affect his health in any way. yaaay! too excited to watch the drama. i've been waiting for JJ's Heaven Postman for like forever and now, here comes Yunho's series. I'm so happy for them.

Anyway.....

Seriously, i nearly fell off my chair when i saw this.

1y05tj.jpg

credit: Baidu

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[TRANS]090725 Yunho’s dad message to Yoonhothailand

6jcymd.jpg

It’s summer time now. It’s very hot and it also rains a lot lately. I’m worried about Thai fans.

I’ve heard you prepare something to surprise Yunho in last concert in thailand. Of course Yunho knew what Thai fans did for him. We would like to thank to Thai fans for all the happiness you gave us.

Yesterday there was a news that Yunho decided to accept the lead role for MBC drama. He has made a quick decision so I’m a bit worrid about his health because he must fly back and forth from Japan to Korea according to A-nation and drama-shooting schedule.

I believe Yunho must make it throught and I believe he do it well. I’d like you ask for your support yo Yunho as always.

Finally please take care and let’s fight together

Thanks to: Yoonho’s dad

Thai trans: Yoonpa unni

credit: yoonhothailand

Eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest alexkziel

090726 Yunho At Gimpo Airport!

Thank you.

Well, I think here starts, back and forth between Korea and Japan.

The boy is so determined and hardworking :)

Love you Yunho, we are supporting you.

32730820097261514064.jpg

Edit. Aww, Yunho's dad is so sweet, he must know that the fans are worried for Yunho's health. Let's hope for the best. :blush:

Guest LeaYuri

090726 YUNHO - DEPARTURE TO JAPAN @ KIMPOO AIRPORT

So now he's in Japan.The thing is,I just realized he loves wearing caps/hat in Airport or casual event.Why Yunho???You looks more handsome and It's gettin' harder for me to stop staring at you :D

@tinenapay Yoochun has graceful move in dancing.The caps is surely from 9095 performance.The most looking-forward performance in DVD ver.Well,at least for me.I love the chreography.So damn sexy,deshou ne~~ :sweatingbullets:

TOHOSHINKI IN JAPANESE MAGS

japanesemagazinelegra2.jpg

japanesemagazinelegra1.jpg

japanesemagazinelegra.jpg

japanesemagazinelegra6.jpg

japanesemagazinelegra3.jpg

Jae's close up.(^-^)

japanesemagazinelegra7.jpg

credit: 日BO + heyjj

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

[NEWS] Jaejoong's (Biological)Mother joins Superstar K

!!! I watched it on Superstar K.

Lol, they were like " :o "

I'd be proud to have a TVXQ member as my son. lol

-----

~ I was on hiatus for 2 months and this thread went up 300 pages..

Thanks you guys, now I have to backtrack 300 pages. Lol :D

But I know that i will have fun backtracking!

Im excited to be updated with them & Tokyo Dome!

Guest eirelavenna

yunho is looking mighty fine in that casual attire!

i do hope he'll be fine doing the drama though. too much traveling can be very stressful. physically and psychologically.

but we can't blame yunho. he's just so hardworking. that's actually one of the reasons why i love him/them. they really inspire me.

so let's all support them.

im praying that none of the boys will leave dbsk (sorry, i prefer to call them by their original name) despite the solo projects. there aren't any other artists such as them.

DBSK hwaiting! :D

Guest miss_h

090726 Yunho At Gimpo Airport!

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

This is it girls.. This will be the start when we saw Yunho flying back and forward Korea-Japan.

Yunho Fighting.....!!!!!! Eat well, fill that cheek with some meat.

Seriously, i nearly fell off my chair when i saw this.

%7Boption%7D1y05tj.jpg

credit: Baidu

hmm...hmm... (clear throat). YOOOOOCHHUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

I watch the 'T' commentary last midnight (thanks to GOE:SS for the alternative link) cause estelgrace story make me want to watch it sooo bad.

The highlights:

The members watch the DVD like they watch other artist performance. When YH on screen for the first time, the other four are watching him like they watch other artist and not their own... -- Imagining their faces make me rofl :lol:

Leader-shi hit the maknae for telling people about his mistake. This also makes me LOL because YH voice sound soo calm, but you can hear the slaps and JJ tell him to the audience.

Junsu is really fail off stage... : Harudal, ost of Taiyo-city (sun city)!!!! (with so much confidence).... -- This make me pause the video for a good minutes.

Like JJ says: Sorry, the difference between the Junsu on stage and the Jun-chan in real live (yup, he says Jun-chan) is too big. :lol:

Scratch all the fanboy you ever met, the biggest fanboy of THSK is: KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!

Guest eirelavenna

Hello! Welcome to the thread! You can buy their stuffs at yesasia.com or cdjapan.com (that's where I purchase their albums/photobooks). I've already tried buying DBSK/THSK stuffs there through credit card (from my mom) and I can assure you that it is SAFE. I'm from the Philippines too and I don't buy their stuffs here coz they make it VERY expensive and I feel like they are only taking advantage of those fans who are afraid of buying stuffs ONLINE. You can PM me if you want to ask something. :)

Yunho in a Drama: I'm excited for him. I wish him good luck!

hey. thanks for welcoming me and for the help. i've been trying to send you a PM but something is wrong, i don't know what is. it says there is an error.

how do you do that? im sorry, i think im being ignorant. :P do i have to make an account there? are the price stated really the only price you have to pay? does the stated price include delivery charges? how much time do you wait?

please help me. :D

hey. thanks for welcoming me and for the help. i've been trying to send you a PM but something is wrong, i don't know what is. it says there is an error.

how do you do that? im sorry, i think im being ignorant. :P do i have to make an account there? are the price stated really the only price you have to pay? does the stated price include delivery charges? how much time do you wait?

please help me. :D

1. To order stuff from these sites you do have to make an account there most of the time. For CDJapan it's a good idea to, as well, because I believe there's a promotion at the moment where you get 500 free points or something if you sign up.

2. The price stated is what you pay for the goods themselves, and there'll be an added charge of shipping. YesAsia is generally very good with shipping, though - I've never had to pay any unless I've bought posters, or wanted something quicker.

3. It can take a while - it took me a week and a half to recieve goods before, and I live in Australia. Most of the time though I go the faster (more expensive) shipping option and recieve my goods within 3-4 days. :)

Guest sof666

Discussion

OK here's how the story goes..

a few hours ago, i was bored so i rewatched DBSK's past interviews..

and for some reason,, i wanted really BADLY to watch mnet 21 c artist..

so i watched the interview and at one part the PD asked them about their names..

U-know Yunho, Choikang Changmin, Youngwoong Jaejoong, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun..

he asked them about their feelings toward their names...

and of course they said that it was awkward at first especially for Youngwoong and Choikang.. (personally i still think Choikang is weird,, if you guyz

noticed,, they don't normally call Changmin using his stage name)

so then, Junsu started to tell how LSM gave the name "youngwoong" to jaejoong..

and he was saying that it was funny and etc..

but i noticed that he was calling Jaejoong "youngwoong hyung" when he was trying to explain about it..

and i was left wondering that it was kinda ironic how he said that the name "youngwoong" is weird but still called Jaejoong "youngwoong".. :huh:

sorry if you guyz didn't understand a word that i wrote..

but i wanted to ask your opinion on Junsu calling Jaejoong "youngwoong"..

personally i dont have any bad feelings about this.. (i did,,but that was a long time ago)

so yeah please share your views :lol:

Guest badstar

WOW!!! I still can't believe that Yunho's casted for a drama.

IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!

That pictures of Yunho helping in the orphanage is so sweet.

Yunho is really such a nice and great guy^^

GOE;SS for "Heading to the Ground"

Yes, we've decided! We are going to work on Yunho's drama!

It's a big step for GOE;SS, since this will be the first full-length drama that we will be subbing,

but hey! we've done almost everything TVXQ -related and we're more than willing to take another challenge! :)

But we will be needing your help.

We need a lot of KOREAN TRANSLATORS for this drama. We know a lot of you would like this subbed, so we're welcoming collabs with individual korean subbers or forums who would like to be a part of making this project as successful as it can be.

Rest assured that proper credits will be given to those who would like to help out.

This goes for Jaejoong's Heaven's Postman as well.

So, if you would like to help translate Heading to the Ground and Heaven's Postman, please don't hesitate to PM me.

recuitment3.jpg

Guest kieuthuha_231

GOESS fighting

Thank all of U for deciding to do that

waiting 4 oppa's film and Ur production

anyway

GOESS is always the BEST of the BEST

Archived