[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sakura_dubai

ahhh.. it's been so long since i checked this forum.. you guys are amazing.. you are so faaaaaast..

it's hard to keep up with you all hahah~ but it's fuun and i love DBSGGGGGG~ <3

I have seen many new activities around here.. and it seems that the 6th anniversary of DBSG is near and we gotta do something. I'm so excited. I want to the NO.1 all over the world !!!

I miss them a lot and i wanna know more about them.. I stopped at page 560 hahaha~ so now i have to go back and start from there to reach you guys~

I have a question though... where are they right now?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest afterglow.

^ they are in japan right now.

man, there was like an overnight boom of updates! thanks everyone!

i wonder what they were filming?!

universe:

- the star show

- mnet starwatch

- making of starwatch

- school of rock 2nd visit

- school attack behind the scenes

they have a bunch of random, short, and hilarious clips on youtube. when i was a new fan, i picked one and just randomly clicked around. XD i think i watched most of them eventually lol.

Guest blackelement_ice

thanks so much for the video recommendations! please contribute more if you all can think of any. i'm on a DBSK high right now haha. i just can't help lliking them especially Yunho more and more XD

and i'm awaiting the relase of Colours. such a nice song! although i do wish they can release a new dance song coz i like their dance songs best

i suggest u to backtrack...

there are pretty loads of video links that you can watch....we cant remember all, backtracking is painful, but you will definitely love the end result....

I have a question though... where are they right now?

ahhahahhaaa....your question is nothing but fine....but i dont know why..it makes me feel funny....thats a tough question actually...kekkekekeke..they maybe in korea, maybe in japan... also maybe somewhere else.... i mean, yeaaaah... becoz the situation will always be like...for instance, they arrived in korea from beijing in the evening, they flew to japan the next morning...and the journey keep on....its hard to catch them..so, i also dont know...anyone?? yeaaah..where are they right now?

~REQUEST~

Hey there people~! (^o^)/

eh i have a HUGE request.. =.='

urm can anyone kindly post the video (or was it an article?) where junsu said that jae's funny & cute when he's drunk??

i think it was last year..

i really dunno where to look..

heck i don't even think it exists..

lol maybe i dreamt it...

so yeah pretty please with jaesu on top? maybe a dash of chunnie?

and please tell me if i only dreamt it.. T_T

haha you definitely did not dream it!~

yesterday i was thinking of the same thing! only i thought it was with yunho? (maybe i was the one dreaming...lol)

i really want to find that video too~~~ when i do find it i'll message you or something ^_^

Guest afterglow.

yoochun mentioned in the '09 may issue of VoCE interview that jaejoong is cute when he's drunk. you can read the interview here.

i think several members have said that about jae, but i can't remember when and where exactly.

i can't wait until channel-a gets subbed. the boys are big goofballs.

Guest vietlord

Can someone post what concert DVDs are released as of today

All the languages, all the countries.

Thanks a lot in advance!

(Wikipedia only says what concerts they did.)

Guest Kyung-Jae

Hiiii

I come with a question~

When is DBSKs next Music Video gonna come out?

I heard about one being released this month...? And I got confused, So I decided to ask Soompi 8D

Thank youuu~

Guest XiahxTiffany

watch when Yunho and Junsu went on family outting

u could also watch the episode when they are on star king

there are some like mini dramas they were in

im more into their music and perforamcnes so dont know thatt much

Guest classic8iron

U-Know Yunho’s One Day Service for Orphanage : 11 “Endlessly Impressive” Volunteers

U-Know Yunho on last July 18th volunteered at child care facility located in Nam-gu, Gwangju city, and did things such as cleaning and helped for basic services like preparing meal for one day. Together with 11 volunteers in total, they spent valuable time together with the children in the orphanage.

Without prior noticement, U-Know Yunho and other 10 people including his father were confirmed to visit the orphanage.

Earlier this year, U-Know Yunho was found to visited his juniors in high school almamater at Gwanggil and deposited 6 million won for student scholarship.

Similar with the scholarship donation he did before, this time Yunho also volunteered without notifying even his agency and contacted the orphanage staff secretly.

The orphanage staff said, “This is unprecedented opportunity for The children to meet an usual artist, therefore they were greatly surprised yet delighted for the visit of U-Know Yunho.

U-Know Yunho sang a song for the children. From beginning to the very end, anyone who saw that scene constantly embraced in big impression.” He explained the situation warmly.

Meanwhile, after TVXQ Japan Tour and Asia Tour Concert ‘Mirotic’, U-Know Yunho sent back to his busy days and currently is staying in Japan after last week they returned home for rest.

source: SPN News

trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Yunho mentioned that he learned about giving and helping others from his parents. ..and that he immensely respected his father. He's so grounded. How special the kids at the orphanage must had felt to be so closed up to him w/o all the paparazzi.

RE: helping out --several years back, there was an huge spill. I remembered reading that Changmin and his father went to help out --- also without notice.

Guest Looknarm

I dont have bigger ver of this pic but I do have this pic without tag.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2439/yoochunn.jpg

Hope it helps a bit

^

^

'deNain'

sorry to cut your post and thanks so much for your kind uploading no tag of Chun's pic :lol:

and also many thanks everyone for all news update & pics of our boys^^

to avoid spamming...here're wallies i made for Chunnie~

wall1copy.jpg wall2copy.jpg

0wall3.jpg wall2.jpg

Guest classic8iron

as far as i know, the korean need to go before they are 30..and yeah, yunho have already receive the letter to go to military a few years ago (usually u will get the letter after u reach 18 years old, so no wonder yunho already got the letter, and i'm sure the other 4 also)..i forgot the exact year..but he delayed it (all teh korean have the right to delay it until before his age 30)

and what someone said about if yunho is going and the other 4 members wont have to go is totally untrue..the other 4 have to go as well since they all are korean. but if yunho go first, except for jj, the other 3 can go a little bit more later..because by the time yunho going, his age probably nearly 30, so that he has no option but have to go and same with jj coz both of them are in the same age. but for the other 3, the still can delay it until the year before the reach age 30.

hope it will help..

Is there any allowance for only sons? (i.e. Yunho and Changmin)?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Guest classic8iron

[TRANS] 090722 TVXQ: Children Who Are Growing While Holding On To Their "First Feelings"

I enjoyed reading this article (thanks for the translation!!). As an "adjumma" DBSK fan (yes, am old enough to be their oemoni), I've always been interested in finding out about their parents, especially from their perspectives in having sons in such limelight and in the public eyes as well as how they've influenced their sons.

It was "endearing" to read how Mr. Kim referred to the boys as "children" (may be in the translation), but that's what the boys are to their parents -- "children", no matter what age... :-)

Guest toomuchsmiling

[TRANS] 090722 KPOP Early Days Programme - TVXQ Special Broadcast Date

Special Broadcast date: 2 August (Sunday)

Time: 9:45pm

Appearance: TVXQ

Parts: 2 parts

KNTV Broadcast date: 2 August (Sunday)

Programme introduction:

Footage of TVXQ's early days~ [KPOP Early Days Programme - TVXQ Special]

In every episode, the main highlight of the programme will send an important, secret message.

Korea's greatest KPOP group, which has conquered the Asia Pacific region, including Japan - TVXQ. There will be a 2 hour,

complete broadcast on TVXQ. Due to requests, there will be a rebroadcast of their early days, when they just debuted,

sharing various images of their early days!!

Source: [tvxqasia]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

aww, ur telling me we're gonna be seeing a new episode/show about their BABY face days???

Come on, what a way to pile on the loving memories~~ <33

Similar with the scholarship donation he did before, this time Yunho also volunteered without notifying even his agency and contacted the orphanage staff secretly.

source: SPN News

trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

He doesn't even notify his agencies. :lol: Yunho, love you! :wub: such a sweet heart.

20090723 Channel A 1

Credit: Banbebox2

LOL these boys are funny :lol:

Thanks for sharing Mabe! Lol, stupid me for thinking their funny days were over. SO much hilarious stuff in part 2, 3, and 4!!! XDDD

The face sensei all strict with Yunho, Jaejoong who loves the mirror, Yoochun totally sucking it up to the Laughter Exercise. Changmin

in his own corner.

Did anyone really notice a difference in their face after the face-exercise? :blink: I just thought their faces glowed more? :huh:

I was on yahoo kr, and saw an article that Yunho WILL be in the drama new MBC drama "맨땅에 헤딩"

& it is number 1 searched topic right now. lol

akzfvr.jpg

Im kind of confused, first he was, then he wasn't, and now he is?

Guest minh_89

So it's confirmed that Yunho's acting in a drama? im kind of surprised that it's a soccer drama (i was kind of hoping he would take the Naito role in the rumored Korean version of Absolute Boyfriend.. esp since it's a relatively short manga and would prob end up being a mini drama.)

at the same time i kind of don't want him to act and juggle DBSK/THSK activities all at the same time. Their schedules are packed enough as it is... if he's going to be acting at the same time he's going to be really tired. and since this is a full drama and not a mini drama like what Jaejoong did,a lot of time and effort has to be put in the filming. and i still remember how tired Jaejoong looked last yr. so... i'm happy for him but at the same time, i don't know how he's going to pull it off.

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090723 TVXQ's Yunho to Make Acting Debut

Source: MyDaily + Newsis

Translation: Dramabeans

Credits: escapism @ OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

n1b41g.jpg

Just days after refuting the rumors, it has been announced that 23-year-old DBSK singer U-Know Yunho is indeed making his acting debut in the soccer drama Heading to the Ground [맨땅에 헤딩].

The singer, born Jung Yun-ho, takes on the character of “Cha Bong-kun,” a role recently vacated by Kim Rae-won because of Kim’s mandatory army obligation. To achieve the impossible goal of making it as a national player, the character pours all his passion into realizing the dream. While he “has nothing to his name, the drama tells the miraculous success story of passionate soccer player Cha Bong-kun.”

U-Know Yunho said of the role, “I really like the character of Cha Bong-kun. Reading the script, my heart overflowed with emotion. I want to act that feeling with sincerity.”

Heading to the Ground follows the Wednesday-Thursday horror drama Hon on MBC and premieres on September 9. No confirmation yet on the casting of his love interest, although Go Ara remains in contention.

[TRANS] 090724 U-know Yunho vs. TOP on October

Source: Newsis

Translation: missjae91 @ yunho-sshi.com

Credits: yunho-sshi.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

2q2jp6c.jpg

U-know Yunho's first broadcast will be on 9 September in the new drama '맨땅에 헤딩,' while T.O.P from Big Bang in the KBS new drama, 'Iris.' 'Iris' which is a masterpiece combination of romance and action which put up 20 million won will be broadcast on 14 October.

U-know Yunho from DBSK and T.O.P from Big Bang will face each other as the idols of the music industry in acting field is expected on October.

There's more; 'My 19' tele-Japanese drama film with T.O.P as the actor plus Heaven's Postman; Youngwoong Jaejoong from DBSK as the main actor will also be broadcast in October which is expected to be able to raise the names of '맨땅에 헤딩' and 'Iris.'

Considered as rivals, DBSK's and Big Bang's members first acting will be challenging and exciting.

[iNFO] 090723 SMTOWN LIVE'09, Tickets Sold-Out in 5 Minutes

Source: thestar@chosun.com

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2ikb0ug.jpg

Tickets were sold out on the 23rd of July for the SMTOWN LIVE'09 Concert which is to be held at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium on the 16th of August 2009. The exclusive tickets that were sold by G-Market were sold-out within five minutes.

vh6g6a.jpg

TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee and Zhang Li Yin, together with special guests, would be the ones performing on this concert stage, showing a variety of never-before seen performances.

An SM Entertainment representative stated, "Although the concert tickets are sold-out every year, the ticket-selling has become more heated because SM Entertainment artistes are mostly active during the summer season."

[iNFO] 090723 SMTOWN LIVE'09 Details

Source: baidutvxq

Translation: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Time: 2009-08-16 PM 5:00 ~ 10:00

Place: Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium

Guests: TVXQ, Super Junior, Zhang Li Yin, Girls' Generation, SHINee and special guests / other SM Entertainment artistes

Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend this!

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

Guest wing834

so yunho is going to be in a drama afterall.... but im really worried that he would be tired in doing dbsk activities + drama~ and from the news, it looks like it would b a full drama, probs like 16 episodes~ jaejoong was sooooooooo tired last year, filming a mini-drama, and the staff said that they did the filming in order to fit in with jaejoong's schedule~ but since yunho is doing a full drama, i dont think they will do the same...

i remember watchin the backstage clip of MKMF, and all the members were worried about how tired jaejoong was, and he had to wake up at 5, and worked all day long~

hope that he will be able to juggle filming + singing.... fighting~

Archived