[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest JenniKim319

This seriously sucks. I tried getting the SM concert tickets and it was all sold out within the first few minutes!!!!!!!

Was anybody lucky enough to score 1 ?

I was reading some comments on the ticket page and they were saying, "Why can't I get a ticket?" "Even the yellow is sold out!" "Failed!"

That was kind of funny but I am disappointed! I really want to go!

Aww, I'm sorry! I was lucky, I was able to get 2 Green field tickets!!! *died from happiness*. I was so nervous that my whole body was shaking and I think my arm is still a little numb from the nervousness and excitement. I'm going with my brother since we both love the SM artists, but of course I'm mostly going for DBSK X333

I don't blame people for complaining! Right when it turned 8PM I did all the steps and when I was choosing seats practically all of them were gone, especially the first 4 or 6 rows in the green field (the one on the top left, Area A or 1? Can't remember)! So I aimlessly chose the first two seat that I could find since I didn't care what I got as long as I got tickets. XD

Was anyone else able to get any tickets to SMTOWN LIVE '09? If so, I'd love to meet up, especially if it's in the green field ^^ Just message me please about it ~

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

20090722 - Gimpo

Wow! It's nice to see him smile in front of a picture taken by a fan.

He looks so handsome here! :wub:

Jae's sister must be a Junsu fan ^^

That pic of him with his nieces is so cute!

I hope there's a bigger one.

----------------------------------

freesubbymonX2.gif

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE-SS} 09.01.26 HEY!HEY!HEY! - TVXQ Cut [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} [DVD] ~T~ Special Edition Concert Commentary [English Subbed].avi

I think..I want to read a DBSK fanfic.. Any recommendations? I don't like those wherein they are paired up with celebs.

Guest Senorita_

U-Know Yunho’s One Day Service for Orphanage : 11 “Endlessly Impressive” Volunteers

Got to love this boy/man even more :) lol. Yunho's so generous with a kind heart. I'm suprised he didn't contact his agency about helping out, and decide to secretly contact the orphanage himself. He should deserve some kind of award for his generousity ^^

Guest HERObby .

[TRANS] 090723 TOHOSHINKI STAFF BLOG UPDATE

haha. look at the mess in the bathroom behind JJ...someone's slaaaaacking, umma... :P

junsu's hair is going to take a while for me to get used to...i personally loved the old style to death...

Guest sof666

~REQUEST~

Hey there people~! (^o^)/

eh i have a HUGE request.. =.='

urm can anyone kindly post the video (or was it an article?) where junsu said that jae's funny & cute when he's drunk??

i think it was last year..

i really dunno where to look..

heck i don't even think it exists..

lol maybe i dreamt it...

so yeah pretty please with jaesu on top? maybe a dash of chunnie?

and please tell me if i only dreamt it.. T_T

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[TRANS] 090723 Oricon Style Magazine August Issue Interview

Near! Their own personality and charm are coming fast!!

Changmin

Birthday: 18th February 1988

Height: 186CM

Weight: 61

Blood Type: B

A shy gentlemen who holds a passion

Changmin is in charge of the higher range when singing. A check on his personality "Even if he's shy and scared of strangers, but once he decided to do something, he'll do it." Has a very mature personality. A very humble person who treats others gentle, (it was written in 2008 2nd July Issue) "He has a passion to become better", he's a strong person who has a will to move forward.

Yoochun

Birthday: 4th June 1986

Height: 180CM

Weight: 64KG

Blood Type: O

Have a gentle heart, believing in others and moving towards his goals

In the past Yoochun was said that he was unable to believe anyone. (Written in 28th July 2008 Issue) "However, because of his members and staffs support, he now changed and starts to believe in people". "In TVXQ, he'll care more about everyone's, that kind of balance" and he loves to worry about the others.

Yunho

Birthday: 6th February 1986

Height: 184CM

Weight: 66KG

Blood Type: A

Has a charm of being a leader to let everyone depend on. Once focused, he becomes really cool!

TVXQ's leader, has to listen to the members' view, then come out with a conclusion when in trouble. His own personality is that "No matter what, I'll achieve my goals, once you focus on something, there's sure to be some benefits somewhere" (Written in 14th July 2008 Issue)

Jaejoong

Birthday: 26th January 1986

Height: 178CM

Weight: 63KG

Blood Type: O

Straight forward and innocent!

A curiosity heart that refuse to lose to anyone

Jaejoong's personality could be considered as straight forward and innocent. In the past interview, it was mentioned, "I'am always thinking that sleeping is a waste of time~ once the sun is up, I have to wake up!"

And just because of this, could conclude that "Because of his curiosity, whatever is in his mind, he'll just speak it all out"

Junsu

1st January 1987

Height: 178CM

Weight: 60KG

Blood Type: B

He's a professional in intimidating others and creating a very warm atmosphere

Because he had said before "Within TVXQ, I'm a mood maker" therefore he's able to bring everything around him to a high tension. Having a strong service attitude(?). had said before "Even if i was to abandon myself, I wish to make everyone beside me smile"

Source :Never End 未完- Shim Changmin Site

Trans : Mel@OneTVXQ

Credit : OneTVXQ

Guest cheroot

I think..I want to read a DBSK fanfic.. Any recommendations? I don't like those wherein they are paired up with celebs.

hi, just want to help you with this...

i personally recommend the fic written by lilliefrost titled "A Pause In Mortality"

it is mainly jaejoong and yoochun with special appearances of junsu, changmin and yunho...

it is beautifully written...

not too short and not too long as well...

and it is a non-gasso heroine...

hope this helps...

on another note... i was actually surprised with the picture of yunho smiling directly at a fan's camera... maybe good things brought him so much happiness...

and seeing the oricon rankings made me so proud of our boys ... *cough* guys *cough* ...

they have worked and endured so hard to achieved what they rightfully deserve...

TVXQ fighting....

[NEWS]Crebeau Nagoya Has Nothing To Do With Any TVXQ Members

Apparently the news abt Jae's Crebeau Jeff in Nagoya is only a rumor.

Here's an an official statement from Crebeau JEFF's manager,one of Jaejoong's older sister to clear things up.

2zogfmr.jpg

Hello. This is Crebeau JEFF

This is already in the middle of summer. You guys spend the heat in well condition, don’t you?

I would make a noticement about the recent rumor related to Crebeau JEFF that is spread.

You guys, have heard about it?

That Crebeau JEFF will open a store in Nagoya, Japan.

The rumor spread for JEJUNG was spotted to visit Nagoya alone.

Jamshil Crebeau JEFF store is flooded with inquiries due to that.

However, unlike the rumor said,

JEJUNG and us don’t know at all about the Nagoya store is about to open.

Of course, the events and announcements related to it we also have not been related at all.

So, as requested, we have to check the rumor to the head office of Crebeau and the result is this:

The agency is scheduled to open a Crebeau store in Nagoya is a fact, but

The statement that Crebeau JEFF is the one who opens the store is not.

Again,

Crebeau agency to open store in Nagoya

Crebeau JEFF on behalf of JEJUNG has no relationship at all.

In the future, for news related to Crebeau JEFF

I promise to be the first site who give you information,

so that you won't be affected again with all rumors related to Crebeau JEFF.

I hope there's no damage happened due to this rumor.

This is hot and humid summer but please have fun.

Thank you.

The above sentence is allowed to freely reprint.

“In that case, I am happy if you would give comments ^ ^”

source: Crebeau JEFF official site

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

~REQUEST~

urm can anyone kindly post the video (or was it an article?) where junsu said that jae's funny & cute when he's drunk??

LMAO!Its not a dream.Ive read/watchd it before but forgot where,sorry my memory sometimes fail me XD But Im sure some1 here remembers.

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090724 CDJapan and HMV Japan Rankings

Source: CDJapan and HMV Japan

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2djza4p.jpg

The CD and CD+DVD versions of [colorS ~Melody and Harmony~] are dominating the top two spots at the HMV Japan Online website. As you can see, [4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final in Tokyo Dome] and [All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3] are on numbers 4 and 5, respectively.

Meanwhile, on CDJapan, they're currently at number for with [4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final in Tokyo Dome] on the "Real Time Ranking" Chart. This chart is updated every hour. Jaejoong and Yoochun's [colorS ~Melody and Harmony~] are on numbers 3 and 4 for the Daily CD Ranking. The Secret Code DVD is at number 2, following Namie Amuro's [best Fiction Tour 2008-2009] on the Daily DVD Ranking.

Guest Eltoshen

Woah, so many updates.

The hello kitty album can I call it that? is doing pretty well, it seems. xD

Junsu's hair! It's orange again? Yay, lol.

Guest universe

Hi DBSK fans!

its my first time posting here. I have like DBSK for quite some time now but i like them even more now especially after watching Yashi manman. it was both so hilarious and touching, especially the one with only Yunho on it. i like him even more now! can you all recommend any shows that i can watch which is as good as Yashi manman? there are too many DBSK vids to watch and i dunno where to start. please help this new DBSK fan ok? :D

i have watched shows like Happy Together, Come to Play, Family Outing and KJE Chocolate before

[TRANS] 090722 Yunho's Day in a Gwangju Orphanage

and this make me like Yunho so so much more. gosh he's near to perfection

^

Universe: You should watch X Man when all 5 members were on ^^ Also Heroine 6, Over The Mountain Across the River.. LOL my minds gone blank, thats all i can think of @ the moment. But these shows i just named were from 2006 during their O album promo ^^; If you want to watch somethin more recent then you can watch Tokyo Park Friends II ^^

20090723 Channel A 1

20090723 Channel A 2

20090723 Channel A 3

20090723 Channel A 4

Credit: Banbebox2

LOL these boys are funny :lol:

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

^ Welcome to the thread :)!

Pre-order "COLORS - Melody and Harmony"

Release Date: Release: 2009/09/30

Single release from JEJUNG & YUCHUN, a unit from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki). Includes track "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" written & arranged by them, which is image song for Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary. This edition includes bonus DVD with music video for "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" and more. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Ahh, so I guess it really is a duet. I still wish it were a group thing, but oh well. I wonder if they will have a MV for it then? Haha, that would be quite an interesting MV. Maybe the rest of DBSK could make a cameo appearance or something. I can't wait to hear a HQ version of it though! It sounded reallyyy good from the fancam version.

Guest miss_h

Hi DBSK fans!

i have watched shows like Happy Together, Come to Play, Family Outing and KJE Chocolate before

Hi... welcome to the big family ^^

I suggested this to you:

Old YSMM (with Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho)

Banjun Theatre - DBSK pt1

[DBSK] Mnet Wide News

the born of Junsu english spelling class.. ^^

credit: to uploader.

Just ask more if you want, but for easy access you can just download from GOESS, they have superb subs video :)

---

So "Color: Melody and Harmony" will be a soulmates singles project. Glad to hear this. I wonder what the other three will do in September.

Thanks for the a-nation video. Watching it right now ^^

Guest AzureBlue

@ Universe

If you want to see their japanese show, shabekuri007 and oshareism is a must see shows. They're hilarious! And I'm agree X'man is a great show, I can't stop laughing the whole time I watch that :wub:

I wonder if in Jaechun duet MV there will be a lot of cute hello kitties running around? :w00t: (imagination runs wild)

Guest HK-GD

Hi!!!

Everyone -__-

I got something to ask you help

I try to booking SM Town 2009 Ticket from GMarket but can not get it.

Ho...so sad T_T

Then I want to ask,

If someone have it and can not come here,

Please contact me T^T

I want to buy...Plz Plz Plz

PM to me ~please!!

And ...if you know somewhere sale ticket,

Tell me ~~~please!!

Thank you so much^^

Guest Heaven2100

Wow.. really many updates!! thanks everyone..!

Colors- Doing great already... I wonder how will it be when they realese it... I'm really happy that this is a duet... But on the other side.. I want the whole group to sing it.. Maybe I'm really used to this..:D

Yunho volunteering- This is what I call A REAL MAN.! Great job YUnho!! He is really a good guy.. good hearted... He would be a great father!!

Anyone knows what are they doing right now? or any guesses?

Guest taikogirl91

Yunho is such a kind-hearted leader!! not only giving back to his alma mater but also

going to an orphanage and helping them w/out telling anyone...he's seriously perfect :lol:

and gosh, so many updates i see!! thank you everyone! =]

i'm glad that COLORS is doing so well on the charts ^^ i love that song :)

Guest universe

thanks so much for the video recommendations! please contribute more if you all can think of any. i'm on a DBSK high right now haha. i just can't help lliking them especially Yunho more and more XD

and i'm awaiting the relase of Colours. such a nice song! although i do wish they can release a new dance song coz i like their dance songs best

Guest deNain

Ray Magazine

dongbangraymag.jpg

se909.jpg

dbskraymagseptissue.jpg

ed1w12.jpg

Channel-A Caps

:D JaeJoong indeed loves mirror so much!

53281712200907240030524.jpg

Focus on JaeJoong & Junsu :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+

Dork Boys!~

~REQUEST~

^^

hi there..many thanks for sharing all pics+news+clips and everything about our beloved TVXQ ^^~

does enyone have a bigger size of Yuchun's pic?

please kindly upload here..very much thank you in advance :wub:

http://image.ohozaa.com/iq/2pta541.jpg

credit : as tagged

I dont have bigger ver of this pic but I do have this pic without tag.

yoochunn.jpg

Hope it helps a bit

[TRANS] 090722 Kim Brothers Work Together To Create Kim Junho's Single "I Love You"

When I first read the title I thought it's the song they performed at Introducing Star Friends. But I guess not cause it's ballad song while the song they performed at ISF wasn't ballad and it's also called 'I love You, Oh Thank You'

Anyway, cant wait to get to hear this song. Another song lyrics by Junsu~

[iNFO] 090723 The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" Live Album

Source: YesAsia and DVD Heaven

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

%7Boption%7Drehu.jpg

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" live album is now available for pre-ordering on YesAsia and DVD Heaven! The tracklisting is as follows:

CD 2

01. 반달 (Insa)

02. Love in the Ice

03. Don't Say Goodbye

04. 인사

05. Xiahtic - Junsu's Solo

06. 체크메이트 (Checkmate) - Yunho's Solo

07. SPELLBOUND OF TVXQ

08. 주문-MIROTIC

09. The Way U Are -remix-

10. Somebody to Love (Japanese)

11. CRAZY LOVE

12. 하하하쏭

13. Sky (Japanese)

14. Closing Ment

15. Song for you

16. TONIGHT

17. Song for you -Studio ver.-

Finally LIVE Audio Album for the concert. So we just need to wait another 2-3 months for the DVD to release I hope.

And yes! The included Song For You Korean Ver the Studio Ver one here!

YAY!

Anyway, I curious whether they will include Xiahtic & Checkmate Studio Ver or not.

But I think they will just put the studio ver one instead of live ver here like they did in the previous concert album ;)

BTW, just wanna point out something, track No 1 for CD 2 is not Insa. It's a lullaby song, sung by Changmin.

Insa is Track no 4.

Just want to point out that. Not very important actually :)

V

sakura_dubai : Japan :)

Archived