[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest alexkziel

Yunho volunteering in Orphanage!

This is so sweet. :wub:

Yunho bb I need to stop loving you this much, but you don't cooperate :P

Even in his free time he has the time to do this kind of thing. Such a good boy.

Yunho in a drama, I want him acting because I think he and Yoochun are the best actors in DBSK, and they need to start doing something about it if they want to follow that path.

You know, like training and such.

Of course it will be difficult but if someone can do it, its him. Or any of them.

And if he wants to do it, then just like all the fans supported and spazzed about JJ acting , we should do the same for Yunho.

Mr. Kim is so nice, they way he call DBSK his CHILDREN, so cute.

I bet they act like children around him :rolleyes::P

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO!! You're FANART IS SOO ADORABLE!!

Rule no.5.. Do not quote any pictures.

Really? He'd left Korea 2 days ago and now he's back... :mellow:

Karen: Yeah, Yunho was back in Korea but apparently he left for Japan on the same day :crazy:

20090722 - Gimpo

leebbeuni.jpg

leebbeuni1.jpg

leebbeuni2.jpg

leebbeuni3.jpg

leebbeuni4.jpg

leebbeuni5.jpg

Credits: As tagged

Dont Hotlink!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. (That includes one liner replies)

Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Guest afterglow.

[DBSKnights] 090717 Τоḱuḍαne Ρreміuм - ENG SUBS[1/2]

[DBSKnights] 090717 Τоḱuḍαne Ρreміuм - ENG SUBS[2/2]

haha...they're such flirts!!....I do agree that the host is pretty tho....I'm so jealous of her!=P

haha. this was so hilarious/awkward/cute and, like they said, different in a good way.

the interviewer is like all of their ideals squished into one. there were def. some kind of attraction there.

jaejoong and his never ending compliments lol!

it was funny when changmin said he likes girls with pretty eyes and then just sat there and stared at the interviewer for awhile. XD

i was hoping COLORS would be a group version but that doesn't seem to be the case. i wonder if there will be much promotion for this single. i kinda fear for the pv knowing that it's a song for hello kitty. =/

Guest intan

haha...they're such flirts!!....I do agree that the host is pretty tho....I'm so jealous of her!=P

The host is so PRETTY..lol..at first I thought Chun was not in the mood as he looked like he doesn't care about the interview..then after I watched this with subs, I get it..omo! Chun is looking shy in front of her..first, he was like covering his face with his hands, but it looks like he's peeking at the host at the same time..lol..Chunnie!..and he look restless sometimes, playing with his ring, playing with the cup, and while talking to her he can't even looked at her..looking down, touching his nose, drink some more..and after that he cannot hide his big smile any longer when the host ask him whether he likes udon or not..lol..PARK YOOCHUN! I can't believe I feel a little bit jealous seeing you looking interested in a girl..this is the first time seeing him like that in an interview..next is Jaejoong, Jaejoong is naughty, he's like emphasizing the compliments to the host..you have pretty hands, you have pretty eyes, you have pretty smiles..flirty Jae..<_< I think Jaejoong likes to tease..haha..and what's with JaeChun when they tell that the interview is different from other interview, the interview is GOOD..you guys are making it too OBVIOUS!..Junsu's talk is more natural..he win me in this interview with all his hitsumabushi crazeness..lol..so cute..but even Junsu is not excluded from looking shy in front of the host..holding to his knee and sometimes look like he wants to hide behind Yoochun..leardershi look charming in this interview..but still when the host asked why type of girl he likes, he looks shy..lol..what's with that, I thought you have answered similar kind of questions like hundred times before..he even got some words wrong..lol..nervous?? hehe..cute Yunho..I finally understand when the photo book described Changmin as a composed looking guy..Changmin looks the most composed..not appearing too shy or anything, (except his direct look at the host eyes when describing his types of girl)..I think he don't look too shy because he was with his hyungs..it's like..hurm..I'm with my 4 macho hyungs..I'll just behave like a good magnae now..haha..but his laugh is so cute with his mismatched eyes when host ask him whether her eyes are pretty or not..(>.<)..

but once again, my Yoochun is just too transparent..haha..we know when he's happy, angry and we definitely can sense it when he's behaving like that..(in this case..all the members actually..omg..they were all like staring at her)..lol..when the host entered, I thought she really looks like Yoochun's type of girl..I can totally imagine her as a good homely housewife..cooking and stuff..also, I read comments that she's 79er, and suddenly I remember the possibilities of Chun with older woman..I'm thinking too much right?..hehe..sorry for the long comments..I cannot stop when I'm excited about something..:lol::P

COLORS~Melody & Harmony, of course the 5 members harmony is the BEST but I already love it SO MUCH with Jaechun's DUET as I think they sang it so BEAUTIFULLY and their voice fits each other really well..So I would like to request for both version..GROUP'S VERSION and JAECHUN'S VERSION..hehe..greedy fan..:P

**Though reading from the article, I think it is likely that the group will sing this single as the article only mentioned that Jaechun composed the song, it didn't mentioned that ony Jaechun will sing this song.

Yunho's acting possibilities, although some source already denied that Yunho is going to act in the particular drama, the manga book in Yunho's car with the same title as the rumored drama is making the situation quite SUSPICIOUS..hurmm..we'll wait and see..although I can't even imagine how Yunho is going to squeeze a drama into their already packed schedule..:huh:

Mr Kim's interview, he's so kind and fatherly, no wonder Junsu has such a good personality..I mean, having a father like that to nurtured him..I'm glad Junsu and the boys have someone like Mr Kim to take care and to watch over them..and he sure understands the boys the best when he tells that the boys still had their "first feelings" and how they are too busy that they cannot attend the ceremony..the parents are helping the sons too.. =)

Yoochun kissing a baby girl's hand

31830920097141657590.gif

credit: baidu

Guest ohhlalakelly

oh man, I love this interview! they are all such flirts! The host is beautiful! This is the first time i've seen them like this, hahahahaha. Especially Chun, the guy really changed. He hardly talked, he just sat there covering his mouth and stealing glances at her. Which reminds me of Come To Play. When a woman is really attractive, he stares her down. LMAO!! And the compliments they all gave her. they are so cute. :)

is it really gonna be the whole group? in the Hello Kitty page, they're only mentioning Jejung and Yuchun. it'd be a treat to hear the rest of the members sing with them.

i was hoping COLORS would be a group version but that doesn't seem to be the case. i wonder if there will be much promotion for this single. i kinda fear for the pv knowing that it's a song for hello kitty. =/

really? I was under the impression that this was going to be a group song. hmmm, I hope it will be. :unsure:

Guest miss_h

That girl is me xDDD... Here is the traslation ^^

Hi!!!! *wave...

I hope your fan clubs and Argentina fans keep growing :)

Keep spreading the LOVE :)

Karen: Yeah, Yunho was back in Korea but apparently he left for Japan on the same day :crazy:

What's the occasion?? Whatever it is, I hope leader-shi got some good time back home. He looks all smiley in the airport so I guess it something good.

---

So, I am not the only one who want to pinch Yoochun in that Tokudane interview huh?? I want to pinch him hard and tell him to behave. She's a lady and you got used to a lady, so get your act Park Micky Yoochun!! You became too obvious!!!!

And I still think the reason why YC keep his head down is to avoid any staring to happen. He know he can't control it once he glance at her so he keep staring at his ring, glass, scarf, everything but her.

And because I am pathetic like that, I do a little google search on the lady. Her name is Minako Nakano, and you know why she is so composed? Because she got it all. She is a former Miss Keio University and a Fuji TV announcer = Brain. So... no wonder they looks like a boys in front of her. Major competition here.

She have a beautiful eyes and a pro (with a brain) - Changmin down. She can cooks - Yoochun down. She have beautiful hands and smile - Jaejoong and Yunho down. I guess she just need to learn how to cook hitsumabushi :lol:

--

I want another interview like this. It's good to see the other side of them. I want to see more of flirty DBSK :)

Guest afterglow.

really? I was under the impression that this was going to be a group song. hmmm, I hope it will be. :unsure:

cdjapan, neowing, and some other sites listed the single as being by "JEJUNG & YUCHUN (from 東方神起)". they normally use 東方神起/Tohoshinki for the group's releases. cdjapan also refers to them as a unit from thsk so i'm assuming it'll be a duet.

is there a description for the channel-a episode that's airing today? i'm curious whether it'll just be a recap of their history in japan or something new.

Guest LuckyLinda

I totally loved that interview, how nice and close the camera was to them and the lady was beautiful~~~i know i'll be watching this one over and over and over again!! ^_~ Jae and Chunnie were really adorable how they were flirting~~~even Min got into it saying what pretty eyes she has!! i think this clip is totally priceless!! I LOVE IT!! ^_~

Guest classic8iron

Wow...i agree with all the comments thus far about this interview/.....the guys appeared fidgety...and Yoochun, couldn't figure out what he was so distanced and not engaged. Think her attractiveness distracted them.

The camera was very close, but the coffee table appeared large -- which made it seemed that there this space between the boys and the interviewer.

Guest yeezer

I've watched this how many times already and still enjoy all the various expressions of the boys. They are absolutely adorable in this interview.

Yes it is definitely different. I can't say I've seen them like this before. The host is a very beautiful lady. At first I thought Micky is probably half

asleep but thats not the case at all lol. Jae and all his compliments. Even Minnie have some compliments for her :D . Everyone seems to be

having a good time with this interview and all the giggling and laughing in the background. I totally love it!!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow Yunho amazing truly amzes me :)

is helping out at an orphanage?

he truly has a great heart

must be a great surprise for the people in the orphanage and the workers lol

She have a beautiful eyes and a pro (with a brain) - Changmin down. She can cooks - Yoochun down. She have beautiful hands and smile - Jaejoong and Yunho down. I guess she just need to learn how to cook hitsumabushi :lol:

LOLS i love this part of your post HAHAHA

Yea this interveiw seem more casual, the boys werent trying to be funny or anything

they were just talking and flirting lols

Guest val_cky

QUESTION

Seems like a few of you have already got your copy of Please Be Mine photobook. I'd like to know if the DVD that comes with it has English subs too?

Aw... Yunho's has a really big heart... That's why I love him so much :wub: It's rare to find guys like him these days. ^^

Yunho, please be mine.. :P

Guest cielo_nataly

OMG! He's so sweet! and amazing person :D

aww I'm proud of him & all dbsk too, but more for Yunho!

he has a big & beauty ♥ I'm agree with val_cky

btw, thanx cassies for sharing the pics! are amazing :)

Guest cielo_nataly

Baby Jaejoong :D

20090202jaejoongbaby1.jpg

babyjj06.jpg

Jaejoong & his sister :D

77049091.jpg

bacac53e29b1852571cf6cc.jpg

jaeandhisbiologicalsist.jpg

she's so lucky :)

jjandhissis040209yuibkk.jpg

EDIT

e01d24520fc9735f2722d43.jpg

Jae and his niece

e0074362497350fd260aa.jpg

Xiah :o ♥.♥

slineyuibkk1.gif

credits: allkpop

Guest intan

So, I am not the only one who want to pinch Yoochun in that Tokudane interview huh?? I want to pinch him hard and tell him to behave. She's a lady and you got used to a lady, so get your act Park Micky Yoochun!! You became too obvious!!!!

And I still think the reason why YC keep his head down is to avoid any staring to happen. He know he can't control it once he glance at her so he keep staring at his ring, glass, scarf, everything but her.

Yeah, maybe he wants to stop his "casanova eyes" from uncontrollable starring..lol..but there's people saying that if a person likes someone, he couldn't afford to look that person straight in the eyes..so I'm guessing that's why Yoochun couldn't maintain the eye contact with the pretty host..being shy..you know..typical symptoms of falling for someone..haha..

And because I am pathetic like that, I do a little google search on the lady. Her name is Minako Nakano, and you know why she is so composed? Because she got it all. She is a former Miss Keio University and a Fuji TV announcer = Brain. So... no wonder they looks like a boys in front of her. Major competition here.

With A+++ qualities like this..I don't mind if any of the boys go for someone like her rather than a sexy dancer or something..haha..joking..and also..I don't mind if the boys date someone older..(influenced from WGM :P)..though I would be a bit jealous if Chun did that..hehe..I really should find myself a boyfriend..:P

It's been quite a long time since watch any Yoomin couple video..so I want to share these vids with you guys..Yoomin/Kiss Couple is TOTALLY SWEET..there's no yaoi aura, bickering or whatsoever..these two is totally sweet together..Changmin is like a sweet adorable cat besides Yoochun..really gentle..PURELY brotherly LOVE..

KISSHOLIC

Changmin goofy personality always arises when he's with Yoochun..he just willingly follows Yoochun dorkiness..:lol:

Kiss's Love Story

TOO CUTE!! Their brotherly love is really sweet and adorable rite..I love the clip where Kim Joong Kook is giving his speech and Yoomin were behind him..Yoochun is like hugging Changmin from behind and they were swaying left and right together..

Miss U_Micky&Maxforever

This makes my heart feel warm inside..:wub:

Yoochun teasing the magnae..Changmin's expression after that is so CUTE!

Funny and cute!

Also, one Yoosu couple vid..

(PX)TOHOSHINKI 4th Live Tour The Secret Code Concert yusoo talk

lol at Yoochun's gestures towards Junsu at the end..the most cheesiest couple on stage..:blush:

My Harang(from yoochun)

MUST WATCH!! A VERY VERY SWEET fanvid..wish I could understand the Chinese subs..

Guest eye-na91

Hi !!! I´m posting for U some

Seollim cf Wallies !!!

♥JaeJoong♥

http://h.imagehost.org/0755/WALLIE1.jpg

♥Xiah♥

http://h.imagehost.org/0429/WALLIE2.jpg

♥Yunho♥

http://h.imagehost.org/0238/WALLIE3.jpg

♥Yoochun♥

http://h.imagehost.org/0035/WALLIE4.jpg

♥Changmin♥

http://h.imagehost.org/0438/WALLIE5.jpg

It was made by my sister [ YukariiChangmin ]

I´ll prepare some from Phamplet if I have some time ok?

Kissu!!!

^ I hope these two - underneath of my post - are fulfilled :)

Seolereim CF Wallie

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...245058617_1.jpg

Mirotic Wallie (Ver C)

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...miroticVerC.jpg

Thanks a lot LeaYuri and Sayuri Jaejoong-sshi!!..the wallies you guys shared are cool..but i'm still waiting someone to share miroticon promo pamphlet wallies with me...hehe.. the one where they all are wearing black suits :) ..

tokudane premium interview:this one is indeed enjoyable and funny..plus you get to see them getting flirty..lol..but it's quite heartbreaking for me to watch them flirting with other girl..esp a pretty girl like that..haha..j/k..but i'm a bit jealous though.. ;)

Guest ya_peo_da

this is my first fanmade

plz check it and comment me

i will do better next time

Thank U

I LoVe U GuY

TVXQ >,<

Thanks a lot LeaYuri and Sayuri Jaejoong-sshi!!..the wallies you guys shared are cool..but i'm still waiting someone to share miroticon promo pamphlet wallies with me...hehe.. the one where they all are wearing black suits :) ..
I'll try to help :sweatingbullets:

Could it be this one? img31100.png

Just to give you one more wallie :P

46tfk8t.jpg

Hoped I helped ^^

Sorry if its not your size, just PM me so i can resize it for you :)

Credit: I think DNBN

Archived