[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shineecockroach

[COLLABORATION PROJECT]

I fell in love with the JaeChun song (Colors~Melody and Harmony) and started writing an English version that I'll be posting on my youtube account but I figured it would be so much better if I did this with fellow DBSK fans so it'll be a kind of tribute/thanks to friendship, particularly to new friendships formed because of DBSK. :)(and to be honest I'm not much of a lyricist). Anyways, I'm posting the first few verses that I came up with, and those interested can just fill in the unfinished parts and/or PM me if you want. Once it's done, I'll post it on my youtube account (and of course, you're free to post it on yours too) and credit the people involved, maybe find one or two people who can sing it or even play the music, etc. It'll be a collaboration of DBSK fans and even if it doesn't have the magnitude of the Red Ocean or Blue Sea, it's kind of sweet right?

Looking forward to your inputs and ideas fellow fans! <3 It doesn't matter if it's just one sentence or one verse, you'll be credited if I use your lyrics and ideas <3

Here are the unfinished lyrics:

COLORS~

When I'm feeling troubled

I'll be with you

When I couldn't help but cry

I'm here to make you smile

You're the rainbow in my heart

When my dreams are full of darkness

There's no need to worry

'Coz I know that you'd be there

Brightening up the day

We'll be hand in hand

Like a melody and harmony in love

Nobody knows why we're here

And why we share the same dreams

But I believe that it's fate

It brought our lives together

Coz when I look in your eyes

I see the love and realize how precious you are to me

You paint the colors in my life

credit: Aizah <3

And here's my youtube account in case you guys are interested.

Some Junsu-ness to persuade you to participate xD

1225382523_01.gif

f_MB7m_0a4ac26.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi! i'm quite new in this thread...but i hope you could help me and my friend...

my friend is watching the mirotic concert in beijing, she received a ticket but it's not like the one in bangkok which is made of plastic. she's wondering if she received the right one...for we rad in another site that the tix to all these concerts are the same...

could somebody pls post a pic of their mirotic concert tix in beijing? even a small one will do...thanks in advance.

The hard plastic ticket is the pattern of the ticket issued by Thaiticketmajor, the most famous ticket distributor in Thailand. If the organized company didn't choose to use Thaiticketmajor service, the ticket would look different.

So I guess it's up to the organized company in beijing how the ticket will be made.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

[PIC] 090707 AADBSK 3 Preview, Video in Saipan

Woah, all these AADBSK 3 preview pictures are seriously :o! I really cannot stress how hawt all of them

look playing archery. Omo, and I although I never really dug Chunnie's Mirotic bowl cut, it's better than his

current ahjumma hair *YAY*. Seriously the sight of DBSK playing/fooling around in sunnies and short sleeve

singlets would so easily cause many deaths across the world from nosebleeds :lol:

Fujin Kouron: I think all of their words were really touching. Su reached out to me saying that he wanted

to sing songs that would stay in everyone's memories. He's silly, because our babies' songs have already

stayed in everyone's memories, so his dream has been achieved ;)

And leader-sshi...I don't think there's any other person in the world who would be deserving or have the same

qualities as our Yunnie does. He's so heart-warming. The love is shared by 5 and the pain is divided by 1/5 :P

Loving his maths skills there haha

The hard plastic ticket is the pattern of the ticket issued by Thaiticketmajor, the most famous ticket distributor in Thailand. If the organized company didn't choose to use Thaiticketmajor service, the ticket would look different.

So I guess it's up to the organized company in beijing how the ticket will be made.

thanks for clarifying this. then i guess the ones she received could be the right ticket for the concert.

Guest marose270

I go to the one in New York too. I think I will just call . I am thinking they should have because they sell all their dvds and toho cds. And I remember seeing there old photobooks. Are there Mistsuwa market places in ny or are they only in nj?

yes, the dvd and the photobook is sold separately, and they will be released in japan and korea on the same day.

HI, i was wondering abuot finding it in NewYork!?

where can i find one?!

and do i need to pre ordeR?!

please..

am begging you!!?

hekehek....

can you give me more infos?!!

thanks alot!!

im dying to have one... Literally!!!!

Guest kayzpal

Question

How's it going everyone?

I just have a question regarding their All About DBSK 3 DVD. It is out for pre-order in Yesasia, but I am not sure what version it is.

Is it the Korean version? Because the Japan version wouldn't be that cheap. Here is the link. And why do they call this 'preview' storybook?

Because I would love to get it!

Guest marose270

hey guys....

i really dont have anything to share

cause i get all info here...

thanks alot by the way!!! ^^,

but can i ask a favor!?

can anyone share, give me pictures when JaeJoong was

wearing the CheerYOuUP smiley shirt?!!

please...

thanks alot!!!!

hey guys....

i really dont have anything to share

cause i get all info here...

thanks alot by the way!!! ^^,

but can i ask a favor!?

can anyone share, give me pictures when JaeJoong was

wearing the CheerYOuUP smiley shirt?!!

I tried backtracking but could find it...

please...

thanks alot!!!!

HOpe SOmeoNe caN sHare....

Guest ladyelhisa

AADBSK III

Dang! Thank you for sharing those caps. The boys are so HAWT!!! OMO, my nose bleed when I saw the pictures, specially the pictures of them doing archery. :o Jae...is wearing shorts! :o:w00t: They are like stranded in an island, those pictures of them holding coconuts (shirtless) :blush:

Their interview was so great. WOW YUNHO-shii's part was touching.

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Fujin Kouron Magazine

thanks for sharing this!!!! :D

that is a deep thought interview....im glad to see them having such interview where they could show the mature side of them..

and yunho surely stood out in the interview...so proud of them..

it should be the best quote in 2009 for TVXQ...i should put it in my signature... :lol:

thanks again!!!

((best I can do ATM cause we can't quote pics, right?))

Per person

4.985 billion yen

52,304,986 USD

60,582,376 CAD (Canadian dollar)

32,228,449 GBP (British Pound)

37,310,088 EUR (Euro)

690,608,894 MXN (Mexican Peso)

and...

66,576,402,529 KRW (South Korean Won)

Total

24.929 billion yen

261,566,904 USD

302,690,452 CAD

161,168,109 GBP

186,580,380 EUR

3,453,598,619 MXN

332,935,434,031 KRW.

:o thanks for sharing this!!!!! :o:o

look at the amount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is!!! W-O-W!!

i mean, well that is the reason, the boys could get tons of LV and great cool cars and house!!!

and even invest in business..they are rich guy!!!

rich + good looking + talented + humble + nice personalities...where to find such good condition man??? LOL

From these figures, I think they only get at most 1-8%? Because the label company that sells their music (Avex and SM) get majority of the profits from CD/DVD releases. I'm not sure though because the variable depends on the contract they made with the record label (and I don't know much about how Japanese/Korean contract stipulations).

But the boys get the big money on concerts, or at least they get most of the profits from those. They get a cut on merchandise goods, ticket sales, etc. I think around 10-30%? Again the figures are purely guesstimates because we probably will never know how much they really earn... some contracts are shrouded in secrets. xD Still they are and should be millionaires by now. The amount of hard work and dedication they have constantly amaze me. *w*

well, a lot of people has the concept of AVEX and SM paying their artist LITTLE...bt is that the truth??

i mean, well, there might be slavery contract where the company had most of the income and the artist receive just little amount from it...something like the "1-cent-per-cd-issue"...it might happen before but looking at the boys now, i dont think they were paid little...i mean look at the car bought by the boys...anyway, anyone knew what car changmin had or he still havent got himself one?..beside the car, look at the house yoosu has bought?? even the bags and clothes the boy wore in the airport werent cheap either....for all this, their salary gotta be high enough to afford..

i am pretty sure they are millionaires by now...

besides, they own 5% of SM share..which mean they are SM shareholders..by end of this year, they will receive money from SM profit...

[info] Japanese Artists who Like Yunho

all pretty girls up for yunho!! the competition is up...and all heated!! :lol::lol:let's not forget korean artists who like him

the songs that i always miss

there is quite a lot of them..i will just list 5 of it...

1. MIROTIC

2. RISING SUN

3. HUG

4. LOVE IN THE ICE

5. BOLERO

basically all of the songs except for a few...XD

as for the exemption for military service, i think the boys will go..but it will be around the age of 28-30...of course not now, when they were in the peak of their career...i heard on exempting international celebrities from military service, bt i dont think it is approved..not ver sure on this..maybe some checkup with korean cassiopeia?? anyway, i read some post a few page before this...saying TVXQ earning money for personally and that makes them differ from OLYMPIC athletes that perform and bring medal back to korea..

okay im not sure on other artist, bt for TVXQ, they were promoting korea outside of the country..if u might miss the post posted a few months back, TVXQ not only help in their own and company financial problem, BT THEY DO BRING IN MONEY FOR THE COUNTRY..they should be awarded for this...

im not saying if TVXQ is going for military or not going..im just stating that, TVXQ is not just a plain artist, they were the national proud...XD

besides, everyone has the chance to ask for a problem....that is how a discussion started all the time...XD

PLEASE BE MINE photobook...whew! release on my birthday...should get it to reward myself...and judging on the pictures, there is no reason for me not to buy it.. :lol::lol: bye bye money <_<

Guest whisperpuppies

Hey guys~ Thanks for all the updates! Does anyone know when the Korean version of AADBSK3 will be released? The Japanese version is a bit expensive... (make that very expensive!). Oh, also, I know I've only done a short segment of 119 before, but I subbed the whole thing because I realized a lot of Yoosu love was missing in the Love Situation part only.

Here's Part 1, which again has the love situation plus some talk before and after

Guest sindee

^

I'm pretty sure it will have subs, since the previous ones all did :)

Thanks for telling me! =] oh I still have two questions lols sorry i know i'm asking a lot here :sweatingbullets:

What's the difference between the japanese vers. and korean vers.? Also, when is the DVD is going to be released on yesasia?

Guest afterglow.

Question

How's it going everyone?

I just have a question regarding their All About DBSK 3 DVD. It is out for pre-order in Yesasia, but I am not sure what version it is.

Is it the Korean version? Because the Japan version wouldn't be that cheap. Here is the link. And why do they call this 'preview' storybook?

Because I would love to get it!

the all about dbsk 3 dvd and saipan storybook are two different products.

the link you gave is the link to preorder the saipan storybook. the storybook is a sneak peak of what we can expect to see on the video of their trip to saipan (the video will be included on the dvd series). there aren't any preorder links for the korean version of aadbsk3 dvds yet.

Guest kayzpal

the all about dbsk 3 dvd and saipan storybook are two different products.

the link you gave is the link to preorder the saipan storybook. the storybook is a sneak peak of what we can expect to see on the video of their trip to saipan (the video will be included on the dvd series). there aren't any preorder links for the korean version of aadbsk3 dvds yet.

Ah I see. The link that I gave is not the AADBSK3 DVD but the 300 page photobook am I correct? I thought the AADBSK3 DVD will also include the photobook.

So what is the AADBSK3 going to look like then?

Could you give me the AADBSK3 pre order link if there is any?

And thanks for your help! <3

Guest Honey_KizZ

Ah I see. The link that I gave is not the AADBSK3 DVD but the 300 page photobook am I correct? I thought the AADBSK3 DVD will also include the photobook.

So what is the AADBSK3 going to look like then?

Could you give me the AADBSK3 pre order link if there is any?

And thanks for your help! <3

looks like the photobook and the dvd are going to be separate...

cdjapan says it's a 6 dvd set that includes a booklet...so no photobook.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZBD-46344

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3625512

there's no cover yet.

photobook + aadbsk3 + tsc tour dvd....

stupid sm/avex T_T

Guest Toink3

090709 Micky @ Gimpo airport [back 2 Korea]

1c68ee42d072b73472f05d3b.jpg

6483f5819c016af09023d904.jpg

a9e3ed1a6bce7df2ac6e7504.jpg

b7da5dd14939f7a8a1ec9c05.jpg

b87cbf0b24e2da19b0351d04.jpg