[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest jerryyan

Fujin Kouron Magazine

I love all there comments, but was especially touched right at the core of the heart with each and every word that yunho said.

It really shows how much pressure/responsibility he had to bear as the leader, but he now realizes they have all matured

and the other members can help take a load off his shoulder. He doesn't have to be so strong all the time now.

And it shows recently because he seems more relax and not so serious recently, which is a very good thing to see.

Regardless, he will always be the BEST LEADER out of all k-group.

AADBSK3 preview pics: They all look awesome, look like they have so much fun and just enjoying themeselves,

as if they are on a much needed vacation.

Jaejoong's and yunho's topless pics are very much loved.

Yunho shi looks so good in here, esp. love his short hair, suits him so fine.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest classic8iron

Fujin Kouron Magazine

I love all there comments, but was especially touched right at the core of the heart with each and every word that yunho said.

It really shows how much pressure/responsibility he had to bear as the leader, but he now realizes they have all matured

and the other members can help take a load off his shoulder. He doesn't have to be so strong all the time now.

And it shows recently because he seems more relax and not so serious recently, which is a very good thing to see.

Regardless, he will always be the BEST LEADER out of all k-group.

AADBSK3 preview pics: They all look awesome, look like they have so much fun and just enjoying themeselves,

as if they are on a much needed vacation.

Jaejoong's and yunho's topless pics are very much loved.

Yunho shi looks so good in here, esp. love his short hair, suits him so fine.

...Yunho is awesome. A mark of a true leader is also one who is willing to share the leadership with others....but I'm with you...he'll always be the leader in my mind. Loved his comments re: each members -- they all share a part in being the heart of DBSK...I found his comment re: JJ interesting -- that his buddy was the "realist" in the group...JJ is soooooooooooooo in present. Now that explained why his comments were so hilarious!

:-)

Guest KY5354

"When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided 1/5"

Gahhhh...that was so beautiful I had to do that ^^.

Leadersshi - I ♥ you! *giggles*

Songs I can't get enough of

mmm there are many DBSK songs that are great but to list a few of my favourites:

- Picture Of You ~ gosh...I ♥♥♥ this song. Still annoyed that it's not on the Miroticon setlist.

- Love In The Ice ~ of course. Though I didn't really find it amazing at the beginning. :wacko: It was only when I heard it live...then my jaw dropped and heart sank.

- Why Have I Fallen In Love With You? ~ I don't think anyone who has heard this song (fan or non-fan) can dislike it. My cousin hates DBSK but even she's like "This song is soo catchy!"

- Bolero ~ specifically LIVE @ Ontama. Perfection.

- One (Korean) ~ My heart skips a beat everytime I hear Jae's first line in the bridge.

- Taxi ~ My Jae bias multiplies each time I hear his breathtakingly heartwrenching voice in the last chorus. ♪ Kimi no koe mo~ T_T

- Wasurenaide ~ Jae is a genius.

- Evergreen ~ YooChun is a genius.

- Darkness Eyes ~ *agrees with duckbutt*

- Miduhyo (Live) ~ I usually get annoyed at the chants during slow songs, but for some reason I really love the chants for this.

- Insa (Jae) ~ Not that I dislike the group version. Just that I prefer Jae's version, it's more haunting. And the 2-freakin-minute long instrumental till the end with all the strings just adds to the beauty of it.

- Purple Line (Japanese) ~ I can't help it, as soon as the beat starts I can't bring myself to skip it.

- Take Your Hands -i.am.electro REMIX- ~ BEST remix ever. :P

I just realised most of them are ballads/slow-mid tempos (except the last 2 songs). LOL I love their SMPs too but I guess I prefer watching them perform SMPs than listening to the recorded versions. Oh and I love all their acappellas. Can never get enough of them singing acappella. ^^

Saipan Preview

Honestly, I was gonna pass but damn those pictures are tempting. :angry: SM!!!!

Question

I'm still really confused about the photobook/aadbsk.

So Please Be Mine is the photobook yes? The one that we are seeing all the pics ^^ from? It's primarily a photobook but also contains a DVD. Similar to Bonjour Paris/Prince in Prague etc correct?

AADBSKiii is the DVD set that (obviously) follows on from AADBSKii, which also contains shots on them in Saipan? But it's totally separate from PBM photobook?

Thanks in advance!...Seriously hurting my wallet if these two things are completely different but also completely own-worthy! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hey Girls♥ !!!

I found this to turn happy our hearts LOL !!!

LOOK thissss !!!

My JaeJoong♥ TopLess O¬O !!!

Gosh serious...JaeJoong♥ can kill someone this Way LOL !!!

24336.jpg 24330.jpg 24338.jpg 24339.jpg 24338.jpg 24340.jpg 24341.jpg 24342.jpg 24343.jpg 24344.jpg 24345.jpg 24347.jpg 24348.jpg 24349.jpg

More for Us - !!!

24350.jpg 24351.jpg 24352.jpg 24353.jpg 24354.jpg 24355.jpg 24356.jpg 24357.jpg

And More♥

24358.jpg 24359.jpg 24360.jpg

I´ll buy this Photobook Coz I NEEDDD :w00t: This hauauhaua !!!

Now I´ll sing as Insa ♥

My money will...

" Fly away ♫...Fly away...♫ "

LOL !!!

Kissu!!!

I´m Still editing coz I´m posting more for Us Ok ???

Wait a little ^.~ V

Credits:dnbn.

Guest alexkziel

[PIC] 090707 AADBSK 3 Preview, Video in Saipan

Those pics are killing me. :P

Thank you.

How needs a fancy photoshoot?

This the way that we want to see them, happy, relaxed and casual :)

I miss my lively boys, they look so stressed and tired nowdays with the concert tour.

But it ended , so I hope to see them more relaxed.

And excuse my fangirlness, Yunnie you are HOTTIE. Thanks. :P

Edit. Thanks Sayuri baby, the pics are awesome :)

Guest hjj1326

[PIC] 090707 AADBSK 3 Preview, Video in Saipan

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9061/saipanlegra15.jpg

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2893/saipanlegra14.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2783/saipanlegra13.jpg

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/207/saipanlegra12.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1645/saipanlegra11.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9734/saipanlegra10.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2816/saipanlegra16.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4729/saipanlegra25.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5478/saipanlegra24.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4046/saipanlegra23.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5104/saipanlegra22.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6061/saipanlegra21.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5848/saipanlegra20.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2561/saipanlegra19.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/570/saipanlegra18.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2428/saipanlegra17.jpg

Credit : Likeahero + Jaajoongbaidu + DNBN

Share : Sharingyoochun@WP + OneTVXQ

excuse me for being a fangirl just this time

BECAUSE,..

oh JAEJOONG,..

u're killing me w/ ur HOTNESS and SEXYNESS,..

y oh y must u look that fine?,..

now i'm torn between buying the TSC concert DVD or this photobook,..

huhuhu T_T

at this times i just really want to grow up quickly

and have a job so that i can buy all my dong bang merchandises,..

but sadly, i'm still yet in college,..

Question:

when will be the release date of this photobook and AADBSK3?,..

Guest DBSK_CASSIOPEIA

Question:

The photobook [Please Be Mine] will be released on July 15th, 2009.

I'm thinking about pre-order one too. Can't wait for this photobook.

From what I've seen from many pics you guys have shared.

It's totally worth my money ^^.

I'll definately buy it.

Guest afterglow.

Question:

the storybook will be released on july 15th in korea and japan.

AADBSK3 (japanese version) will be released on august 19th. i'm not sure about the korean version. i remember someone posting info about it and it says around july 31st or something.

i really like the casual and happy atmosphere of please be mine. it reminds me alot of bonjour paris which i loved!

Guest sindee

hi everyone this is my first time posting in this thread =]

I have a question about the AADBSK Season III. If I want to pre-order it on yesasia.com will the DVD have English subtitles?

After I saw the preview pics I have a bigger urge of getting it :lol:

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

I'm pretty sure it will have subs, since the previous ones all did :)

Ahhhh the boys all look so good in the preview pictures. It seems like it's going to be a really relaxed kind of atmosphere which is great! And lol! They're playing badminton? Jaejoong's favorite sport. Hahaha, I don't know why that makes me laugh. Hmm.. I'm still debating on whether I should get it though. It's so freaking tempting, but I want to complete my CD/DVD collection first before moving onto other stuff. But then long as it's not limited edition like Bonjour Paris, it should be fine though.

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hey Girls♥ !!!

I found this to turn happy our hearts LOL !!!

LOOK thissss !!!

My JaeJoong♥ TopLess O¬O !!!

Gosh serious...JaeJoong♥ can kill someone this Way LOL !!!

Thanks sis :wub: I´ll complete your part ok? Muah***

♥CHANGMIN IN ALL ABOUT 東方神起 SEASON III♥

omg ^^ SO CUTE >.<

credits:www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

AADBSK III Preview Pics:
OMGOMGOMG. *dies* Man, I really wish I wasn't so broke. This pictures are so TEMPTING. I spotted some 2U loving and some half nekkid bodies. Dang. SM D: Why must you take all my moneeey?! Time to go beg the parentals xD lol.

Fujin Kouron:
Leader-sshi's words were so touching <3

Those are the words of a true leader. You can just tell how much he cares about his members. 5-1=0 5+1=0 ^^

sheilapiglet
that fanvid of Yunho was so cute! Thanks for posting it up.

Song I don't get enough of:
I really enjoy most of their songs but the one that never ever gets old for me is Love in the Ice. Both Korean and Japanese versions. That song is so beautiful<3 I absolutely love it. And I also really like Picture of You and Bolero. =)

Thanks everyone for posting up pics, links, vids, news, etc.! It's greatly appreciated

Guest chayeh

Question:

Does anyone know when can we buy the concerts' tickets for the Miroticon in Shanghai? I checked a site but it only said "on sale soon" without saying when. I'm planning to go with my sis but i really need the highest price ticket....(only chance to see the boys for me so i wanna be VERY close lol). But i know thos tickets are the first to be sold out

Also, i would like to know if there are some soompiers planning to go there too...maybe we can meet there, as international fans hehe (i cam from France)

Thanks

Guest lilkiki022

uh...... rofls.

avex is not a korean company. they have no connection/right to anything related to dbsk's korean "stuff" and besides no business firm or any what not can just REQUEST that they be exempt. its not easy as u would think lol. olympic atheletes are different because they go out literally to olympics as representative of korea and win medals for their nation. its in the law. dbsk isn't really that case. they are going to japan to make money. it a whole lot different situation.

i really do hope u know the history/laws of exemption before u say that. as well as drafting. avex isn't even related to anything in korea. especially governmental stuff. they have no power or right or anything to just request it. its like saying some government in zimbabwe asking the united states government to allow gay men be able to serve in the military. its like negative zero chance that avex would even request it. sm.ent. doesnt even do that. what makes u think avex would have any power to . lol

bi/rain never got exempt. he still has to serve it. he can keep wait until his 30 until he serves. U have the choice of registering to join the army right when u graduate highschool to age 30. thats the limit you have to serve during the 2 of those years. after that he has no choice but to go. please get your information straight and please don't "make up" misleading false information.."international"??? bi's nationality and citizenship is still south korean. ROFLS. omg....lies lies lies lies lies.. jesus.

anyways that question sorry was totally a useless question but i still explained because i hate it when ppl don't get their facts told straight without being told false info.

I'm Sorry if you thought My question was useless is just that I wanted to get peoples opinion regarding it...

You didn't have to be that mean but I'm okay...

I know that the boys will be proud to serve their country and have a bonding memory with each other...

I just thought they might be exempt as I CONSIDER THEM SPECIAL...Thats All!!!

Guest minh_89

I know this has been said a ton of times already, but I just love the Fuji Kouran interview. Lots of quotable stuff said by the boys.

Here's something interesting to share:

[info] Japanese Artists who Like Yunho

1. AKB48 member: Maeda Atsuko

12469734652009070722294.jpg

12469734652009.jpg12469734652.jpg

Maeda Atsuko and Yunho in Music Station (she's the one next to him)

1246973465untit.jpg

1246973465200.jpg

which Tohoshinki member is your favorite?

“The leader, Yunho”

2. AKB48 member: Kojima Haruna

12469734652009070722325.jpg

the video of her imitating Yunho (at around 8:24) AKBINGO! - 090701 (1/3)

1246973465untitl.jpg

She's the one behind Maeda and Yunho lol.

3. Model & Actress: Takeshiba Emmy

124697493103.jpg

debuted as the winner of the 11th Japan fashion magazine contest as one of the 3TOP model (*whistle* what a strong rival here, eh, Yunho fans??? XD)

124697460520.jpg

“I dreamt about doing Yunho’s dancing and singing. He is really good.”

her Tanabata wish: “I’d like to raise a dog and I pray to finally meet Tohoshinki.

source: dnbn

trans + shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

like the translator said... talk about strong rivalry for the Yunho fans wow :sweatingbullets:

Guest XiahxTiffany

ooo lol girls that like Yunho have like immense competition

but i have to say the last picture isnt that pretty lol

i have a question though

why cant i go on this thread sometiems?

like its loading for hours and still doesnt go through

hi! i'm quite new in this thread...but i hope you could help me and my friend...

my friend is watching the mirotic concert in beijing, she received a ticket but it's not like the one in bangkok which is made of plastic. she's wondering if she received the right one...for we rad in another site that the tix to all these concerts are the same...

could somebody pls post a pic of their mirotic concert tix in beijing? even a small one will do...thanks in advance.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

YukariiChangmin♥ !!!!

Thank U to complete our posts ok???

I Love U ne My Sister♥ :wub !!!

Kissu!!!

Hi again!!!

I´m just passing here to post once again

More Saipan Pics Ok???

More JaeJoong♥ Saipan Photos ^.~ !!!

He´s always sexy ne???

Etoooo... be welcome to all Ex silent readers ne???

Be Welcome to ALL ;) !!!

24380-1.jpg

24379-1.jpg

24377-1.jpg

24375-1.jpg

24376-1.jpg

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

TAKE OUT FULL CREDITS !!!

Kissu for all !!!

Archived