[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

Can i makre a request..can someone please post a picture of Jaejoong wearing his smiley t-shirt...pleasee with cherries on top ^_^

This ones the best that I've got:

(Click to enlarge).

th_20090617DBSKIncheonAirport29.jpg

Back to Japan once again...Tokyo Dome's this week, I can't imagine how the boys' will react to their last concert...I'm predicting there will be many tears from the boys.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

XIAH-SSHI 20Four | Twenty4th

Birthday Project for Junsu.

29ymvpc.jpg

Join more projects for the Twenty4th - HERE

vdcmt5.gif

what's your first impression of each of the dongbang boys? and how did it change(if any)

Here I go. How things changed xD.

First Impression (Drive MV, etc)

Jaejoong: Jae is the very first person that I noticed. He was my first fave. I was at that time, still an obsessed-anime-fan (BWAHAHHAH WAS). Seeing Jae is like.. an unrealistic handsome-pretty hero anime character just materialize into the real world. Its like.. I was really in love with him at first sight. Some says he looks girly, to me he looks handsome-pretty. Not to mention he has such nice voice. Anyway, whenever i start introducing tvxq to a friend, I would showcase Jae's pictures first. I had a very big poster of Jae (plus the other members, but one big jae) which my sister kept kissing just to irked me off. My first impression of him is someone who's cold and quiet, but with charisma. He had that dark, mysterious look around him, which i found interesting.

Changmin:Minnie is the second person I noticed. Mainly because of his height and his handsome face. I love his strong vocals too at the time. My first impression of him is someone smart, quiet and laid-back. Mr.Good-guy. Changmin seems a bit lanky in a handsome way. My best friend like him very much.

Junsu: Who? that cute guy with fluffy blonde hair?

Yoochun & Yunho: I dont remember much about them ^^; But my impression of them is the normal-guys-in-the-group.

Now

Junsu: Where can i begin? It all started with that My Destiny performance. Something about how he sings, I dont understand anything, but the seconds he sings his lines, I was so moved by it, it was 0__o I repeat that performance over and over again. The next thing you know, i forgot all about celestial-animehero and become Junsu's die-hard fan xD I've begun to listen more of their songs and realise he has such a powerful, brilliant, passionate voice. I have no idea why I never took much notice of him before that. My impressions of him now, is soo many. I dont even dare to begin writing xD but I'll tell you this - he's not just that cute blonde guy anymore. I like everything about him now, although there's also some that i didnt. His voice is one thing, next is his personality. He's so far, the only artist that can make my day happier just by listening to his Eukyangkyang laugh. Serious. I'd laugh like crazy and feel happy all the time bcause of this guy. There's not a day when I can go by without listening to his voice. Born to sing, indeed.

Yoochun: Yoochunnie, forgive me before T__T. He's not just a normal guy, he's that very special guy with that lovely smile. And at the last concert we went to their concert, my sisters and I realise just how good looking he is. Serious. He's the fairest of them all says the mirror. I like his at-ease-allthetime attitude. He's so laid back. So relaxed. Yet he seems so.. attractive and sensual at the same time ^^ Why I like Yoochun? Because he gave me a warm feeling whenever I look at him.

Jaejoong: My second fave ^3^. Its a fight between him and Yoochun, always XD. I still think he's very handsome and I still think he has a great voice. But I no longer think he's cold or all that I think he was hahhah xD. He's the total opposite! Now, I think he's the most warmest member. He's always taking care of members, and he's so at ease with the people around him. Very warm. I think Jae really is made for shows. He seems so comfortable in shows, I can imagine him having a show of his own one day.

Yunho: Leadersshi!!! Yunho is really made for leadership. He has an authoritative and demanding personal about him. I think he's very manly, very sure of himself. I liked how sometimes he let his control down and be his cuteself. The members said before that Yunho is the member who's very different behind and infront of camera. I wanna see more of him that he never show us. But maybe because he's a leader he's keeping it all in?

Changmin: Changmin's still that tall handsome quiet guy! I dont really like his sarcastic side, but I like how he didnt mind showing his own self. I agree with the person who said that Changmin never bother with fanservice. Yup. He does everything by how he likes it.

Omfg!!!! <3<3<3

fancam from another angle of XIAHTIC Feat. YOOCHUN IN BKK MIROTIC CONCERT

<33333

These videos still on continuous repeat for me. Does anyone have a fuller fancam of xiahtic? pls?

Request:

Pls, I've been searching for the full video of Asuwahurukana clip in this video -

. And Love In The Ice performance in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUBJyoSJsI . Thousands thanks in advance.

Guest Mitakki

On another note, I knew in previous pics before I had seen yoochun's right leg and thought he had a tattoo on it. But now I am for sure since these pictures are much more larger, and clearer. Does anyone know what the tattoo he has is of?

Yup, he has a tattoo on his right leg! Here you go...

45sgm.jpg

[FAN ACCOUNT]270609 3rd Asia Tour Concert in BKK Day 1

Thanks so much for sharing us a lovely fan account!

I really envy you!!! ^^

Seemed that they had much fun and enjoyed themselves at the concert!!!

More pics @ Kimpo Airport

45sgm3.jpg

45sgm4.jpg

45sgm6.jpg

45sgm5.jpg

45sgm7.jpg

Chun looked happy in those airport pics! Nice to see his smile!!! :P

Credits: As tagged

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Netizens compared Yoochun latest hairstyle with his mother's

45sgm1.jpg

45sgm2.jpg

Source

Guest hidaka_yuushi

hey, I found this in baidu. it consists of the cheer and regulations for the mirotic beijing concert on the 11th of July... I know there are a lot of chinese words there... but please don't be deterred, just scroll down to find the lyrics and the cheering parts, the red letters are the one we're suppose to be cheering on.

simple reference:

一起唱: singing together (after the phrase)

同时: together with the boys

金俊秀 : Kim JunSU

朴有天: Park Yoochun

沈昌珉 : Shim Chang Min

郑允活 : Jung YunHo

金在中: Kim JaeJoong

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=598161231

for the rest of the article, it was only a normal regulation during the concert, like please don't throw rubbish anywhere etc etc... but since my chinese is very limited I think that I'm not qualified to translate the whole article. Just want to share the cheer^^

Guest TVXQ<3

What I love about Yoochun?

I'm relatively a new listener to DBSK/THSK music, so can't say I 'love' any of them yet.

Instead, I say I like them. So why I like Yoochun then?

He's part of DBSK/THSK. That's it. Because he's part of DBSK/THSK, they all come out with beautiful songs like Bolero. Without him, DBSK/THSK songs won't be the same.

I find it funny that when reading some comments so far about why people love Yoochun, I can also find those traits in other members.

Don't bash me, but that's what I feel and see on video. I first discovered DBSK/THSK via their songs in a friend's mp3 player. I didn't have any clue about their faces, their preferences or whatsoever. So I felt their music and then liked them as artists (I'm lucky to find them out via songs like Love in the ice, Bolero, Rising sun, O sei han go and Begin acapella version). I didn't bother to find their tv or mv or whatsoever videos about them, because that's my routine when it comes to music - I listen and if I like then that's it.

However I did check their videos out later. And so far, I still like and see them as normal persons. I mean they all got their moments when they break down, cry, smile, happy, sad, mischivous, laugh, witty, weird, moody, indepth, responsible, etc. Maybe to others, DBSK are not 'normal' persons, but to me, they are. Yes, I want to go to their concert because their singings are cool, but I still don't find myself seeing them as 'Gods' like some fans mention. They all got flaws and strengths, and I respect that.

Wow thanks for sharing your thoughts about the boys.

I just want to comment on something. I may sound bias but you can't say that they are NOT the best for the fans to read here because more than anyone else in the world, real fans know that they may not be the BEST but still, in our eyes, they are. I know that in you, there's also someone you consider as your BEST and I can't argue with that if that's what you think.

And no, I don't consider them as gods. That's beyond their capability.

{GOE-SS} Tokyo Friend Park II [English Subbed]

available @ goe_ss comm

Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work GOE;SS!

This is a rank of the amount artists have earned in the first half of 2009 in Japan.

So Tohoshinki are ranked 8th, grossing 2,500 million Yen.

The earnings are from CD/DVD sales...not sure if concerts are included but I'd guess so.

Thank you for answering ^^,

BTW, 2,500,000,000.00 JPY = 26,188,430.16 USD

Guest loveprincemax

090629 Shim Changmin~

ㅠㅠtokyo dome fighting!! Please rest well..;;ㅜ.ㅜ

DSC00060.jpg

d0048319_4a48627d057d0.jpg

d0048319_4a48627f42a1d.jpg

d0048319_4a486280485f3.jpg

d0048319_4a48627f9659c.jpg

credit::심창민의심장

Guest fobbiyo

What Songs Do you like the most from DBSK/Tohoshink/TVXQ? The Ballads and the heartwrecking songs? Or the fast songs? and what did make you to love them/? what song?

I really do love both, but I find myself loving their ballads more than their fast songs. I don't know why, probably the feeling they put in their ballads? Though, they have charisma for those fast songs. My top played songs are ballads. LOL.

What songs? Songs like Love in the Ice, Bolero, Forever Love, Asu Wa Kuru Kara, Taxi, Stand By U, Begin, etc.

First Impression to now:

I never looked at their looks, I just watched their videos and read the lyrics that went long with it. So I can't say much about their looks. Though, the first thing I have ever watched of theirs was Rising Sun MV. I started to read the comments because I was a YT-hor. I read like everything back then, lmao. And someone said something about SS501, I searched them up and made myself believe that both MVs were similar.

Me: Wth? All these bands are alike.

Fast forward a week later when I watched A Millionaire's First Love and decided to YT that up [lol]. Found out DBSK sang the OST.

Me: OMG! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! *searches more about them*

Then i watched their lives and thought they were incredible. For about 1 month, I searched "DBSK LIVE PERFORMANCE" and watched everything THEN watched everything over again.

Now: I still think they sing well, but I discovered their personality. I guess that would be the different between now and then.

Guest blueshoes

Pictures of ~Let's Checkmate Project with U-Know Yoonho~ By YoonhoThailand

on 28 June 2009

090628letscheckmate1.jpg

090628letscheckmate2.jpg

Credit Yoonhothailand.com

shot by Byul~ho

Do not a hot link

This is Project for Yoonho in Yoonho's Checkmate solo

we love you too , Yoonho shii~

Do you see our Green love ?

I heard people said on second day

Junsu cried in concert ,,,

Guest YukariiChangmin

♥Bigeastation EP.117&118♥

276.jpg

275.jpg

credits:(写真の出所は写真内に記載。)

♥More Changmin Pics in Airport♥

Awn maybe He was sleeping ^_^

278.jpg

279.jpg

280.jpg

credits:(写真の出所は写真内に記載。)

Guest cute pikachuu!

OH that reminds me ATTENSION EVERYONE

ALLKPOP IS HAVING HOLDING A COMPETITION FOR "WHOS THE BEST DANCER IN KPOP"

and YUNHO AND JUNSU ARE AMONG THE CANDIDATES

YOU HAVE TO VOTE THEM , COS YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE

CASSIEPEIA WE MUST UNITE

yunho is now in 2nd place and losing to jaebeom of 2pm but come on were nearly there

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...dancer_of_kpop/

you can only vote ONCE so choose wisely

prefably yunho if you want DBSK as NUMBER 1!!!!!

Yunho won by a mile.. but i am really really really sad by what the people there talk about yunho in the comments T________________T scrol down the page and the pages of comments and you'll see. I read all the comments there and many people are bashing yunho cruelly. Its so sad!!!!! *cries*

Guest kinkie_lass

i'm still floating guys. really. i can't write coherently because it felt surreal.

i've seen Dong Bang Shin Ki with my own eyes. me.

i'm too lazy to write a full fan account and because there's someone else posting theirs already so yeah.

they're gorgeous people especially Shim Changmin. i hate it now when i see him in magazine or videos because he appears not even 1/4 as good as he really is. he is really a divine being. changmin iflysvm!!!

and then of course there's my Yunho and his small face. he's gorgeous that it hurts to know that i can't have him, ever. i can't believe i'm saying this but i almost cried when i see him. i promised myself yunho will be the last celebs crush to last me my whole life. XD and there's many homin moments too to keep me happy.

my bias is so strong that i rarely even glanced at JaeSuChun >.< but of course they're gorgeous too. Yoochun stole my attention during his solo because yes ifl the song love bye love. there's this one time Junsu walked along the platform so near to my seat and i did see him upclose. he was singing HaHaHa at that time so i don't see the charisma instead i was debating whether i should just grab him, take him to my home and adopt him as my pet. junsu kimi wa petto?

their concert is spectacular and worth my every penny. and i hate it i'm not going to be in Japan to witness them again in Dome. but i pray for them to come to Malaysia too!

i didn't bring my camera because baka me forgot to bring the battery charger.

BTW, 2,500,000,000.00 JPY = 26,188,430.16 USD

and don't even ask why aren't they back in Korea.

Guest chyna

thanks for sharing! I find it really interesting that many of the fan accounts like kinkie_lass say that Changminnie is GORGEOUS in real life. *SQUEALS* Even ppl that saw the boys in REAL LIFE say that minnie looks like a model... :P now i wan tto see him in person too! *drools*

BTW is there a pic of the ONE TVXQ PROJECT during the BKK concert?? I heard that the boys were touched when they saw it.

Guest LeaYuri

@Cute_pikachu It's okay,my dear...We know Yunho better than those haters. :)

@Kinkie_lass You just make me want to meet them sooooooooooooooo badly especially my dearest changmin!!!!!!!!Pls wait for me,oppa!!!! :tears:

GIMPO AIRPORT 090629

gimpoairportlegra22.jpg

gimpoairportlegra2.jpg

gimpoairportlegra17.jpg

Cr:As Tagged

Src:SYC

Guest LolitaRose

Wow, I might be a bit late for this, but I would like to say, so much work has been put in the first posts, the graphics and everything are awesome ^^

But there's one thing I'm confused about.

On one part it says that JaeJoong stole his first kiss, but on another part it says that Changmin already kissed girls before, and he admitted it on MBC's Come to Play?

Can someone clear it up for me?

Thank you ^^

Archived