[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest LeaYuri

I think the uploader of the concert should add more description abt lip synching.

They weren't lip synching and im pretty sure abt that

Yea~At first,I've the same thought as you but fancams confirmed it.

You know why?Coz fans sreaming too loudly till they need to replace the original (Live's voice) to audio

Well,if u think that underwater scene was cheesy,I think it's SO COOL!!!!!

And the most unforgettable drama's scene is the Balloon!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!ALL ARE CUTE!!!! :D:D:D

BRIEFLY,THAT"S THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!

P/s:But yeah~I still prefer japanese concert too.No offence.Both are awesome when it's done by my TVXQ!!! B)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lawis_pocket

Uwaaaah.... I'm a silent reader...

Ah It's sad my first comment might end up in bash...

The truth is.. I hate lip sync. We all know how capable they are. Full of talent. Personally I don't like the idea of paying and not hearing them sing. That's the main reason I lilke them, they are truelly talented!! They great appereance is definitely a greaaaat bonus :D I'm glad they don't lip sync in japan. that's why I don't buy all those "they have to dance a lot so for them to show of their dances, they have to lip sync" "You can hear their power in ballads, so it's ok to lip sync in fast songs"????. Their Japanese cons show them wrong dance+sing can be done great!!! They've done mirotic performances live and it's awesome!! Well I guess the companies just work differently. I know there are times it must be a must, but I wish they would let them show their power ALLWAYS!!

All in all.. they look great (that's obvious), and I have to say... I love those hip thrust at the end of good girl XDDD (yes I openly admit I'm a pervert and dirty minded :D)

Guest ugotmetwisted

CONGRATULATIONS TO TVXQ ON WINNING THE

BATTLE OF THE POP ON CHANNEL V!!!!

congratulations to all cassies!!!!!!!! :)

edit:

they've shown MVs of Mirotic, Survivor, You're My Miracle, Bolero,

Kiss the Baby Sky, and Share the World :lol:

^ Oh they won eh. Congrats DBSK!

I havent been here in ages. LOL XD Glad to be on soompi again. Oh well.

Anyway, the miroticon icon was a blast, though i've suffered from much lagging...pft.

And about the lipsynching issue, i think we all know how they are in Korean concerts. right? i think they do sing, it's just in concerts there are a LOT of screaming and such, and so they have to make up for that with putting the recorded version louder, eh? XD

and yes, we know what they are capable of, especially in their singing.

Gawd, but the hipthrusts just made my nose bleed. LOL

:D

Guest Shaneira

I've seen the vids of Miroticon on YT.

About the whole lip synching. As you all said beautifully, we all know what they're capable of, so does it matter to you so much that you're going to your fav artist's concert and they might be lip synching, but make the stage tremble to death because of their powerful dancing instead?

Be honest, "normal" shows are NOT like concerts. A concert lasts about 2 hours or even more. And I personally won't waste my money on watching them dancing their hearts out to Purple Line and Rising Sun with heavy breathing or weak voices.

We know they're great LIVE. Lip synching or not, the guys are invincible at Live performances. There's no need to be disappointed or anything, enjoy and appreciate what they have to give ^^

Guest hugnkiss

Ahh,, Congratulation DBSK n to all cassi !!!

^^

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

nyahahahah!!

WE WON IN CHANNELV!!!

CONGRATS TO CASSIES WHO VOTED FOR TVXQ!!!

AND FOR WHO HAVE NOT VOTED COZ THEY ITS A "USELESS" POLL WELL OUR HAPPINES NOW IS VERY PRICELESS.

I HOPE YOU CAN VOTE NEXT TIME TO YOUR SO CALLED "USELESS POLL"

NO OFFENSE TO PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE HIT..

Guest YUNICA

i watched that too. and LOL, a very DBSK-centric show. good for us! ;D

they aired Balloon, Beautiful You and Wrong Number MVs as well. Congrats to the boys.

as for the whole lip synching stuff, we know what they're capable of. i'm pretty sure they don't lip-sync during

their ballad songs. like what Shaneira mention in her post, i wouldn't wanna see them dancing their lungs out with

weak voices. i know for a fact that if they were asked to perform Rising Sun or any fast numbers in a show, they can def do

it but if we're talking about concert, which last about 2-3hours, idk its not a wise decision. =) and lawis_pocket, i hope you

know we're not against you or anything. thats merely our opinion. =) no bashing, srsly. lol.

congratulations to all cassies!!!!!!!! :)

edit:

winning was ok and all cause i'm not really into these polls but OMG! When they won they showed all this vids of dbsk from mirotic to KTBS! and we rarely get to see them on tv here like this !so yeah thanks guys whoever voted it was worth it because i get to see 30 mins of the boys in HD! :):lol::)

Guest 0ANON0

My fav thread and my prime reason to join Soompi.

Thx 4 bringing the old pics guys...

Comment 4 Delicieux post:

I'm sure that our boys would stay to commit to make the concert as "Live" (except for Asia Tour).

If they did the lip sync, I believe Bigeast will took a notice and it would became the hot rumor now.

As their fans all we need to do is just put our trust on them.

Guest totoro2008

the concert was amazing!!really love their remix of their old songs..especially the way you are! gave me a surprise!but i really hate the camera work..hate how they zoom in and out..i cant see the neat dance of dbsk!but fortunately i found this(dunno if its been shared b4)> ~ DBSK ~ 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic @ Nanjing"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDQo-WqGekw&feature=channel_page

the rest can be found in the uploader's channel..though its not as clear and close up..but i like how its stable and captures the whole stage..we can also hear the real audio since some are arguing how the one broadcasted is edited..enjoy! :)

Guest eVangeLuv

2u73e5x.jpg

because this never gets old. also, yoochun's stalker skills are always funny (like the jj massage one). : D

CUTE!

Anyway, i've finished watching the TBS MiroCon and I'd say its GOOD! if not the best of the Korea concert so far :D

For the lipsynching part i believe its the post-production team that decided to replace the original live, cuz we all (or at least those that watch the fancams) knows that the boys SUNG LIVE and excel at it!

One thing i love abt their Korea concert is that the cassio sings/chants along :) Participation makes the whole experience so much more tho i don't deny that those screams are sometimes a tad bit too loud, nonetheless it was enjoyable.

The videos in between are well-done. The opening, in my opinion, are not cheesy at all (somehow similar to SHW MV =p) cuz they make the boys look gorgeous ^^ My fav vid would be the one of Balloon, Mirotic & Changmin + guitar :) Somehow they always add this extra cute factor of the boys in their korea concert (flashback O concert with the car fixing thing :lol: ) Unlike their img in japan where they're all cool & mature.

Fav perf: Hmmm I'd like to say all, but Don't say goodbye, Balloon, Insa, Somebody to love & Mirotic caught my attention more :) And there are so many parts in the concert where it makes me regret why in the world I'm not in korea!!!! :tears:

Guest ohhlalakelly

And? It's nothing new to us. They lip synch SMP songs 95% of the time. As stated, we all know what they are capable of. Why so serious?

The Stand By U PV exceeded my expectations, it was really great! The overall acting was good, as compared to Doush!te. I don't really want to see the DBSK version of the PV. :X

Just wanna clear up things I wrote above.

I didnt hate DBSK lip sync just a bit dissapointed. And I understand they will be so tired if they sing all the fast songs live.

I concerns about their health and stamina.

But I feel like they should at least sung the first song live to somehow make the impact. :)

Hope u got what I mean.

Anyway, I heard they sung the first song live in fancam. But SM change the audio. Is it?

Can someone give me the link of the fan cam?

Thank u so much^^

P.S: English not my first language. Hope u guys dun misunderstand what I wrote. ^^

Guest fobbiyo

I agree with ohhlalakelly. They have lipsynced before and this is not their first time. Honestly. You can tell if they are lipsyncing or not if you look at their mouths. There are a couple members that fails at lipsyncing.

We all know what they are capable of, and most of us know that their Korean concerts always have some sort of lipsyncing to it. 98% of SMP songs are lipsynced.

Guest min_60

About the lip synching issue, this is not the first time, and we know what they are capable of.

Besides, it's an improvement, more songs were lipsyched during O tour compared to Mirotic Concert.

I loved the remixes for Hug, The Way You Are and Balloons :D The atmosphere when they performed Insa is just breathtaking!

Guest yayamin

I'm going to bangkok for their concert in June, but I couldn't help myself and watched the concert video from TBS. I agree with those who said that they didn't lipsynch for the first 3 songs but post production team decided to cover the video with the studio version of those songs to eliminate the cassie's scream.

And for the camera work, I love it. It's much much much better than the previous concerts. And since the concert had been aired by TBS, somehow I believe that the camera men are also from TBS who did the previous concert dvd in japan. That's why the quality of the pictures are better, IMO. The korean ones usually captured the unnecessary scenes.. and even made mistake by shooting a wrong member during other members solo.

Guest jiajiaaa

they DID NOT lip-sync.. I've watched the fancams. They sang live. It's just that TBS used their songs to cover up? Cause the cassies were really loud. They softened the background sound too. Cause cassies were louder in fancams.

Archived