[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TVXQ<3

The thread is awesome! What a MARCH!

The boys will be releasing their 4th japanese album, they are invited to different shows in Japan, they gain more recognition there, and now, there's this new thread and tomorrow's the opening of a new international forum (onetvxq.com) I'm really excited for the boys and in this fandom. I hope we can share some good memories again here in the 4th thread like what we did in the 3rd thread.

AOE is awesome!

Guest fusion19

Congratulations on the 4th thread!

Let's spread the dongbang love :rolleyes:

The 4th thread looks awesome! Thank you AOE!!!

-----

On a separate note, I can't wait to see/hear a live performance of Survivor!

I'm really loving it... the song's so addictive.

I remember reading some article stating that the MIROTIC concert might have a stop in Malaysia. Can anyone verify this? Thank you!

Guest annne82

My first comment in the 4th friend and nearly a year since I commented in the 3rd thread!! Time passes by so quickly!!

I wanted to say that I find the 1st page of this thread really complete.. It is reallly well organised in terms of sections ( several post for several sections..

And now I know where to go to find place where I can buy albums or article when I can travel to asia.. Last year I went to Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore b ut didn't have any idea where to go but fortunately I was in some places mentionned here and has got some DBSK's album..

A big CLAP to all those who helped to create this thread :)

And Hourray for the 4th thread

Guest kinkie_lass

congratulations on the 4th thread!! ^_^

am in love with the first page of this thread. i read everything without missing anything yo. well done, AOE!

new thread for less than a year. let's see if we can beat that next year :D

yay so many things to look forward to this month. actually i'm nervous when it comes to their Japanese release. we can see that Avex spend lots of money on them. hopefully TSC will at least doubled or even better tripled the sales of T.

Guest yiyi0312

With the new opening of the new thread~

marks a brand new start for the boys~

Thanks to the people who made the thread successful^^

It's very neat and organised!

Gambatte ne~

20 days to the boys japanese album release!

Guest sheilapiglet

I hope people remember not to spam with just "congrats on the new thread" comments....you should add more DBSK-related content in your posts....thanks!=)

Bigeastation 101 - Toho Psychology (ENG SUBS)

lol...the sender's radio name is so long and funny=P.....and best part= YC: "Personally, I like Junsu, but..." CM: "Do you love him?"....wahahaha....and the second question's results were halarious!....am I the only one with a perverted mind here when I heard YH's answer?...hehehe=P

[TRANS] BoA, TVXQ And Other Korean Artists Promoting In Overseas (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Korean artists are promoting large amount of activities overseas.

BoA, TVXQ, SE7EN, WG, JYP, SS501 etc will be advancing their activities mainly in Japan and US on the first half of the year.

Last year, after releasing single "Eat You Up" and started official activities, her first American album consist of 12 songs will be release on March 17. "I Did It For Love" was produced Sean Garret, who also produced for Britney Spears, Usher etc. This album will not only be in the US market but also other Asian countries. Although BoA is a top artist in Asia but she's a newbie in America. SM representative said she'll start off one step at a time with the basics such as talk shows and interviews.

TVXQ experienced all kind of difficulties and went through a lot of suffering on Japan's stages. After 'MIROTIC' promotions, they quickly took off to Japan to promote this month's new single and soon after that there's the 4th Japanese album coming up.

First half of the year, TVXQ will stay in Japan doing promotions. 2nd half of the year they'll come back to Korea with activities.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

source: Demon仙一族

credit: iknowyoonho

translation: crazee@tvxqfever

so i guess it's true that the guys will be returning to Korea in half a year's time...wow, so soon compared to the 1yr.7months before...lol...and I'm glad=)

[iNFO] Tohoshinki Updated Schedule

TV

3/13(Fri)

24:55~25:50 日本テレビ系『音楽戦士 MUSIC FIGHTER』※『Survivor』を歌います。

3/12(Thurs)

24:10~24:50 NHK『MUSIC JAPAN』※『Survivor』を歌います。

3/11(Wed)

25:38~26:08 フジテレビ系『魁!音楽番付』※おいしいスイーツを食べました

(Sakigake Music Ranking ※Ate Delicious Sweets)

MAGAZINE

(16 New Magazine O.o)

3/26(木)

『Tarzan』

3/24(火)

『月刊歌謡曲』

3/24(火)

『スカイパーフェク!TVガイド』(Sky Perfect TV)

3/24(火)

『スカパー! e2TVガイド』(Sky Perfect e2TV)

3/23(月)

『JJ』※Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin

3/23(月)

『VoCE』

3/23(月)

『JUNON』

3/23(月)

『Kindai』

3/19(木)

『ザテレビジョンHOMME』

3/17(火)

『TOKYO1週間』※『Kiss The Baby Sky』PV Coverage

3/14(土)

『WHAT's IN?』

3/14(土)

『CDでーた』※(COVER)

3/10(火)

『ARENA37℃』※(COVER)

3/9(月)

『PATi PATi』※(COVER)

3/6・13・20・27(金)

『オリ☆スタ』※3月マンスリーで登場します。

3/4(水)

『日経エンタテインメント!』 ※東方神起を大解剖!!

Credits: http://toho-jp.net/media/ + DBSKnights

hmm..for the first 3/23 scheduel, i wonder where YH and YC will be?

Guest minh_89

arrrgghh I missed getting the chance to be on the first page lol XD

Happy fourth thread everybody! To make this less spammish, here are pics and gifs to share:

dbsk2.png

200209part9-yuibkk12.jpg

bTw23wsud.gif

2iivocy.gif

and how can you not love hyper Yunho <3:

8c5dab08a6bf9fa2d1581be3jpeg.gif

1176126176_9.gif

Guest charan

Thank You AOE STAFF GOOD JOB !!

Share Every good thing in The 4th Thread

Korea& Japan

I wish this year they'll have concert in Tokyo Dome

and the end of theyear will have a digital single I prefer full album than minialbum

TVXQ FIGHING !!

Happy New Thread! lol

AOE, you have done a wonderful job at this new thread!

Now, for some advertisement:

--------

Announcement for all Swedish TVXQ fans!

Meddelande till alla svenska TVXQ fans!

FC_lj-reklamcopy.jpg

TVXQSweden - Unofficial Swedish TVXQ fanclub!

Our vision is to gather all Swedish fans and organize fan meetings and other activities involving TVXQ.

We welcome friends and affiliates from all over the world. For more information, feel free to visit us at www.tvxqsweden.se

Vårat mål är att samla alla svenska TVXQ fans och ordna diverse aktiviteter rörande TVXQ.

Vi välkomnar alla svenska fans att bli medlemmar!

Medlem blir du på våran hemsida där du också hittar mer information om oss.

Hoppas vi ses! ^__^

--------

Guest ang3l soul

DBSK Mirotic booklet disclosed picture

15jjyuibkk117.jpg

There’s only Jaejoong pic from the source

^^wats wrng with the pic..He luked so freaking awesome..!

surfing on misa’s blog, Found tons of Mirotic goodies

31018141.gif

31018141.gif

tvxqmiroticfullsetyuibk.jpg

lightsticksyuibkk.jpg

tvxqmiroticcupyuibkksw8.jpg

miroticsnackyuibkkvn8.jpg

stampsetsyuibkk.jpg

credit: misa+sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest lovejae

OMG it has just been a few hours since I last went to soompi and now.... a new thread already LOL

The 3rd thread is my most favourite one so far. So many wonderful things happened last year, happiness, love and tears.

Let's create a more active and warm thread everyone ~

There are many things to come this month.

Hope that this thread will start with great news from Suvivor single & The Secret Code album

Hwaiting!!!

Guest mihsayam

OMG. They're appearing on Junon and Tarzan? Those are MAJOR magazines @_@ Like, really popular ones. FINALLY. Those are much more widely circulated than the past ones DBSK appeared in Japan. I wanna see this as a good thing. :) I mean, those are indeed idol magazines but those are intensely popular.

Guest ``miamihero

yay for 4th thread!

anyway, my first post in this new thread!

well, I've decided to upload some pictures this time.. ;)

concert in the making;

DSC_3835.jpg

DSC_3915.jpg

DSC_5351.jpg

DSC_5571.jpg

DSC_5582.jpg

DSC_5188.jpg

the crowd

full credits to babybosspictures.

Take out with proper credits or no redistributing. tq

Guest yayamin

Congratulations on the new thread....Thanks to AOE for the hardwork..the new thread is beautiful and really helpful for new fans of the boys.

However, after reading the first page, I made some notes about some points. I think I will send my notes to Ringy as the thread starter tomorrow...it's almost midnight at my place now :blush:

Guest hinata0689

ok first of all.. congratz to DBSK 4rd thread

it looks like this thread more lively than other thread before.. maybe because sanbi too busy with her subbing teams and could not focus to the old thread.. this thread hav a lot of info about DBSK..

btw wanted to say congratz to DBSK becoz they could perform in music station again.. want to watch their "survivor" performance

hope their dance choreography are more powerful than the pv

to make this thread less spammish

untitled-4.jpg

Archived