Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest petiteange22

happy birthday jaejoongie!

stay healthy and happy always!!!

i hope that in the coming year, all the hurt and pain will go away, and you'll have your beloved members back by your side.

22384062.png

88912476.png

64729596.png

30879404.png

59262425.png

23124974.png

97176958.png

smile like this always <3

Guest -ILoveJae-

:DJAEJOONGIE OPPA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

SENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA (I think I wrote it wrong O.o)

I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE WHOLE DAY!!!! .....

PLEASE BE HAPPY AND STAY STRONG!!!

I'LL ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

oppa saranghae :D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG!!!

Our smexy, breath-taking and utmost lovable character and singer.

May 2010 as well as the age of 24/25 in youth bring strength, love, will, passion and joy!

We love you Joongie <3

[PIC] 100123 BREAK OUT Offshot Movie

HA HA HA. These caps are adorable!!! Seriously they're so dorky (each and every one of them). Everytime I watch this PV I think of the strong, determined lyrics, their hot, suave looks, smooth dancing and scary gloomy atmosphere. But no joke, when I see these adorkable caps I don't think that I can take this seriously anymore!

93 MOST POPULAR KOREAN IDOL

5. TVXQ Changmin

4. TVXQ Yunho

3. TVXQ Jaejoong

2. TVXQ Yoochun

1. TVXQ Junsu

For some reason this also made me crack up! :lol: What an awesome list no? DBSK make the top 5 Korean idols. Nothng but the best for our boys ;)

This was eve 10000x better than the caps! Thanks for sharing. Seriously omg, DBSK knows how to make my day! It made this Jaejoong's birthday/Australia Day that much more remarkable. The making of the 'old man'/Junsu was so cool and JaeChun really know how to spoil a creepy and intense mood! Minnie's facial expressions are a a winner because he's always so mature and cool. Leasder-sshi and his fake spider awww...Although semi-separate, they had so much fun filming this for sure!!!

QUESTION

just wondering Is there no birthday thread for jae? :huh: or did i miss it. :blink:

Happy birthday jae and dont ever ever change your dorky self ever. Thank you for being you and for being part of dbsk. Looking forward to whatever you and your dbsk brothers are up too in the future.Always keep the faith. Once a cass always a cass.Love ya!

Here u go : Happy Bday KimJaeJoong 25th

anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAE JOONG!!!

Always Be Healthy & Happy!!!

Always Keep The Faith coz we will too \(^0^)/

Guest dita_Von_tesse

xiahtic sounds a tad different with the korean version ? the opening, the part that's supposed to have the rap, and the ending. i don't know but i LOVE it :D (i love both versions, though) ^^ super glad i've ordered the single ~<3

BO! remix - sounds pretty good but IMO the original >>>>>>>>> the remix

and OF COURSE, HAPPY B'DAY JJ !!!!! will probably drop by the bday thread later happy Oz day, too :P

TOHOMOBILE - he is sooooo cute, no ? xD

btw what about the trending topics ? did JJ manage to be on the list ? =)

Guest annaitch

I know it is a custom in some countries for the person who has his birthday to make a wish. But for your birthday, Jaejoong, let us make the wish on your behalf. Since you are loved by many, you will have more than one wish if we wish for you... so save that one wish for later ok!

WISHES FOR JAEJOONG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1. We know your birthday this year may not be as great as last year due to the trouble you are facing now. But we hope throughout this year, your problems will be solved and you will have all the happiness in the world.

2. We hope you won't lose your friends, and you will have them by your side as they used to be coz all of your places are by each other's sides.

3. We hope you will get what you deserved. We hope you don't have to give up what supposed to be yours because of your dreams. We know great people like you and your friends shouldn't have to sacrifice your happiness to achieve your dreams anymore coz you've sacrificed enough.

4. We hope whatever tears you shed this year would be tears of happiness and not pain or sadness; whatever sweat you shed would be due to tiredness of working and not nervousness, worries or fear.

5. We hope you are allowed to do what you love, we hope you no longer have to miss us like we miss you and you will continue to love what you do. We hope this trouble you are facing won't kill the passion you once have for music because we can't bear it if you are miserable doing the thing you once loved.

6. We hope you are not worried about us... We are okay, we can wait and we'll continue praying in the meantime so just continue being happy. We hope you won't doubt our love. We've waited for you before, so we'll continue waiting. We won't turn our backs against you. So promise us you won't give up too ok?

7. We hope next year your birthday will be merrier, better and you will be able to celebrate it with us... like you used to do. (Do you know we always celebrate your birthday with you even though we are not physically there beside you? All your birthday clips on youtube we've watched... and we know this year we might not be able to but next year... we hope we'll be able to see it again).

Bogoshipda...

Guest LuckyLinda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG!!!

you are one of my 5 all time favorite guys!!! ^_~

i love you and wish u the happiest birthday ever!! God Bless you with many more!!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

ps i got good news on ur birthday too ~~~ my order from cdjapan was shipped today~~~YIPPEEEEE ^_~

Guest dbsgdec

Thanks so much!

icon12.gificon12.gifHappy birthday, Jaejoongie ^^icon12.gificon12.gif

May your smile continue to shine.

May your beautiful face continue to glow.

May your voice continue to aspire.

May the hope and charm that you bring to us, reflected to yourself.

100.gif Good Luck Junsu for Musical Mozart! Debut 100.gif

Good luck, Junsu. I'm sure he's going to do his best. I hope he has recovered from his fatigue. I cannot wait for fancams and pics!

Guys today is also Xiahzart's debut ^^ At 8 PM (korean time) today, Junsu is going to start performing Mozart! at Saejoong stadium ^^ Lets tweet #xiahzart at that time too, shall we? We can just spazz, share links, pics, info, and updates of fancams and pics.

Guest Mitakki

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE!!!! I LOVE U!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some fanarts... ;)

83006.jpg

830061.jpg

8375568_m1.png

LOL at this chibi!!! :D

And Xiahzart... :rolleyes:

830063.jpg

830064.jpg

Credit: Pixiv

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Guest jiajiaaa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAEJOONG!!

Please eat more! Thank you for your awesomeness! Stay beautiful :D :D

Yay i'm so happy I just got my BREAK OUT! copy from CDJapan! I got Yunho's card! Though 500k seems impossible, let's achieve the most that we can :)

Guest wahu007

Its been long~ Glad to see the thread is still going strong with many new members!

Thanks for sharing great pictures and the new songs from the break out cd. I hope the goal of 500K cds sold is realized, or somewhere there. Either way, fighting!

Its Kim JJ's birthday and i had to log back in. Happy b-day Jaejoong, the angel without wings. Always and forever wishing you the best~~

Kim Junsu is begining Mozart tomorrow, so ecstatic for him!!! I hope and pray he does as outstandingly as he has always been. Show them that as a protege in this field, you are already on your way to becoming a master. Xiahzart Fighting! PS: happy b-lated birthday Asia star~~``

W``~

Archived