[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest synickal

i've had this question in my head...

did jaejoong know that he was adopted at a young age? or did he find out he was adopted when his father wanted custody of him. thanks :D

He didn't know at a young age. According to a blog that his biological mother posted after the media found out, she had been searching for him for a long time and found him when he was a trainee, around age 15-16. The custody issue came up in 2006, so he had already known for several years and had been in contact with his birth mother.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[TRANS] 100102 Tohoshinki in Max Matsuura's Documentary

And right there, my eyes were caught by Tohoshinki.

The five of them who were doing their best to listen to what the president was saying.

Jaejoong suddenly started to talk to Ayu

Ayu: "Hm? What?"

Jaejoong: "Thank you for carrying our towel."

He got a bit embarrassed while saying that

and I was able to watch the five members who were politely expressing their gratitude.

They shined so beautifully

Source: tohoproudoflovetvxq + sanninnomama

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Found the vid:

^ short but nice to see the five of them ^^

----

Part 2 ~

Dating on Earth Part Two (Eng Subbed)

Guest synickal

Regarding the latest news, I figured that the rumor from a few days ago had some shred-of-almost-truth in it. Rumors don't just come out of nowhere. Now I think about it, I think I might have figured out the reason for HoMin's sadness/anger. I won't say it here because I don't want to upset any one.

Yes, rumors often come out of nowhere and by definition aren't factual. If a rumor is confirmed, then it becomes fact. None of this has been confirmed by reliable sources so I see it as rumor and am not jumping to conclusions. Think about what the members have said to us. They continue to ask us to Keep The Faith and to keep supporting them, right?

Is it possible that they are being forbidden from speaking out? Yes. In fact, in their very contract it states they may not discuss SM matters. So if Yunho and Changmin are bound by the contract, they aren't going to speak out, and I think JaeSuChun are doing the same. The matter was filed July 31st, so it's been a very long time - I think we would have seen a press conference by one or all members if they were able to speak out. Until the lawsuit is concluded they probably are under orders to keep quiet. Once it's all over, I'm sure we will hear from all five of them.

All I know is that DBSK has helped me overcome so many problems in my life. At one point, whenever I was feeling upset, I would hum a DBSK song and it would all disappear. :P If I was feeling depressed and having those "what if I was never born?" moments, I'd think "Well, I'd never have discovered the awesomeness that is Rising Sun," and I'd smile goofily and forget all about it.

This all sounds corny, but they mean so much more than just the object of my fandom. To me, they're something to aspire to. People to be inspired by. Their hard work, their humility: they've shown me the benefits of both.

I agree with you - they really do have the ability to cast magic spells and wipe away feelings of depression etc. so it's so sad when they themselves seem to need that same magic.

Maybe we should turn this discussion into a project. We could send Avex and SM small postcard with something signifying your country saying what DBSK means to us in our respective languages. That would be a LOT of mail...and it might make the news...."Fans of DBSK worldwide flood the offices of SM and Avex!" Even if it doesn't help the situation, the world will remember us as those insanely dedicated Cassiopeians. Unfortunately, this idea is far too costly. Who knows how much it costs to send a postcard from one side of the world to the other. =/

This project was done in late November/early December by the BigEast Fan club. While I tried to gather cards to send out, I only received a few from some people here. I don't recall seeing any updates about the results (which should have happened in the first week of December). Does anyone know how it went? BTW, it costs just under $1 to send a post card (or letter) via First Class Mail from the US to Japan.

Guest Kui4eva

Found the vid:

^ short but nice to see the five of them ^^

----

Part 2 ~

Dating on Earth Part Two (Eng Subbed)

Thanks for sharing! I love Ayu & THSK's interactions with each other even though it was short.

I was looking forward to a DBSK Korean comeback this year, but I guess that's not happening. A little disappointed, but I know that they need to do things to straighten out their careers. I was always happy with DBSK except for one time. The only time I got really upset with them is when Jaechunsu attended Mama and accepted that award. I just felt betrayed. I thought they only went to attend to greet fans, but they actually came there to get an award. I just felt so mad, but life goes on and whatever happens happen. I think I was upset because I do not like Mama. Mama was not a very fair music award show. I felt like Mama was just using Jaechunsu to give the middle finger to SM. I lost my respect for Jaechunsu at that point because it made their relationship with SM even worse. I was really hoping for an agreement between both sides. I am not mad at JCS for bringing the lawsuit against SM since I do believe that they should earn more money and have more freedom.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[TRANS] 011004 Tohoshinki at CDTV 1

T/N: This is an article for a Japanese fan blog, it is so lovely, I would like to introduce this to all of our friends.

The first long for New Year!! Count Down TV

Let’s go on to the first song of the new year ~~!!

東方神起~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~!!!

So~~

This time, EXILE is the MC! Tohoshinki members, are you nervous, since your are working together with your seniors? (T/N: Both EXILE and Tohoshinki are artists of avex.)

First of all, the greetings!

The 5 made a bow~~ good job~

We were able to see their greetings! Less than 2 hours have passed since the new year has come. (T/N: This article was written on January 1.)

(few sentences omitted)

The sparkling eyes of Changmin! His tender smile~~

28ajdow.jpg

23mlyzr.jpg

2nsltle.jpg

2rqkpzt.jpg

epu39.jpg

x0o4g0.jpg

And they were asked by Takahiro~ (T/N: Takahiro is the vocalist for EXILE)

Their determination for this year.

Jaejoong said “We want do our best as last year.”

Oh~~ laughing in embarrassment?? Mr. Jaejoong ~ you are grinning ~

So, you will do your best this year, too! Let’s do our best together~~!!

amfe3t.jpg

suvsj8.jpg

T/N: All the pictures were uploaded by deevinne, thank you so much!

T/N2: There are so many pictures, so I will split the article in a few parts. Many pictures will follow~~ Please look forward to them!

Source: In 東方神起and eternity ~toko wantebaku~

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Special thanks: deevinne @ OneTVXQ.com

[TRANS] 011004 Tohoshinki at CDTV 2

An article for a Japanese fan blog

T/N: Continued from here

It seemed only a few seconds, and the masterpieces introducing corner started...

(T/N: Tohoshinki appeared for the corner where masterpieces of June and July were introduced.)

Oh, there were cute members in the wipe~~

(T/N: The wipe was a tiny tip on the upper right corner of the screen. This is the place where I wanted to introduce to all of you, it is too small to look on youtube, and also, the blog author has put so many efforts in screen capping, amazing job!)

Yunho is singing and taking the rhythm together during TRF’s performance~

2prcv91.jpg

During ayu, Changmin does not make a move ~~ he is quietly looking at the video.

2zzrl34.jpg

During BONNIE PINK, Yoochun was reacting something~

168sr43.jpg

Jaejoong during Kumi Koda ~~ He is taking the rhythm and is swaying a little ~

2qn1v74.jpg

Chagmin during “Innocent World” of Mr. children ~ no change..

2dqst4n.jpg

Jaejoong during CHMISTRY. Taking the rhythm ~ singing? talking?

23hwup1.jpg

Yunho during YUI ~Taking the rhythm, and moving his head~

oi7tdc.jpg

Yoochun during w-inds ~ He was suddenly smiling and looking earnestly.

KK (Keita) is his friend ~ and the video is from 2004 ~ and Keita is there today too ~ ? Oh, Yoochun, you are cute!

6engad.jpg

2aik213.jpg

T/N: The pictures were uploaded by deevinne, thank you so much!

T/N: I've already uploaded the pictures of Junsu in my next post. (There are 87 pictures in total, so I had to split it up to make easy reading articles. Please calm down. I would appreciate your kindness and gratitute to the blog author, she has put in tremendous efforts in screen capping, and also to our deevinne, who has uploaded the pictures for me again. Thank you!

[TRANS] 011004 Tohoshinki at CDTV 3

An article for a Japanese fan blog, continued

Jaejoong during JUDY AND MARY ~ He is moving his head and taking the rhythm.

21ct994.jpg

Changmin during Tohoshinki. (T/N: “Doumini coopere~”)...everyone is clapping, but are you embarrassed? He is looking sincerely at the video.

vz9eus.jpg

Yunho is singing the lyrics “Doumini coopere~ kimiwo~” ~

2vseph3.jpg

Jaejoong is clapping~

2wmlyti.jpg

Did Junsu received some comments? He is smiling~

25ph6c2.jpg

Yoochun, are you talking to Jaejoong? Yes, he is! Smiling!

mmq4o5.jpg

Yunho during Morning musume... he is swaying his head~

14tbfxu.jpg

Junsu during Ami Suzuki ~ Taking the rhythm watching the video ~ oh, the young ami.. (T/N: the video is from 2001)

29hb7k.jpg

Changmin during kinki kids ~ no change in his sincere impression ~ no, he is taking the rhythm, so small, but can be seen ^^

34noe4o.jpg

Yoochun during Fukumimi.. why is he laughing… so cute!

4rp5ia.jpg

YUI again, Yunho is taking the rhythm by swaying his head ~ his face looks so sincere??

aw9vr7.jpg

The next video, Perfume. Yunho is singing the lyrics and his movement is larger ^^

2d8j2xl.jpg

T/N2: So many pictures, still continuing~~ will come back later to post them all!

[TRANS] 011004 Tohoshinki at CDTV 4

Continued~~

Jaejoong during ORANGE RANGE~ taking the rhythm~

And, Jaejoong during Mari Kunitake. Playing with the camera, taking the rhythm~^^

2wnyf5e.jpg

Changmin takes the rhythm by a tiny move of his head~

mkvd3o.jpg

Yunho during Southern All Stars. His impression is softer, and taking rhythms~

2iay8fa.jpg

Changmin during LUNA SEA~ His eyes are sparkling~ His head is swaying a little bit more~

2myth8k.jpg

Junsu during SOPHIA, also taking rhythms~ his head seems to be moving by itself^^

50rupe.jpg

The video stopped for once~

Shoko Nakagawa said that she wanted to draw Daikichi (T/N: A very good luck card at the sacred lot)!

And Changmin and Yunho is smiling a little bit~~

Yunho is~ smiling~ good expressions.

28jefjo.jpg

250nzm1.jpg

Hearing Becky’s talks that she will go to watch the first sunrise, Yunho and Changmin was nodding (in large movements).

Yunho is saying "Oh~~", so cute! Don’t you think Changmin is cute, too?

28mmq8l.jpg

T/N2: Still continuing~~ I hope that everybody is not tired by all these pictures

Guest etc123

i want to ask a realy curious question. i hope someone can answer me

it might be dumb but i just want to make surer that im not being fooled

does DBSK have facebook accounts?

and does mickys brother have one too? i just want to know

Guest pink4ever08

I don't like that their sitting so far apart... It breaks my heart T.T. I really hope this whole thing ends soon. Thanks for the pics~

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Changmin's flight to SYDNEY arrives at 8:05AM.

The flight is a codeshare: OZ601/QF368

credits: helen@tvxqaustralia.org

FANS IN SYDNEY PLEASE GO GREET HIM. I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT MY PARENTS WONT LET ME.

Seriously when I saw this my eyes went O_____________O (ie. :o ). He went to Sydney??? The Sydney Cassies better go stalk our boy! Apparently there are a lot of Koreans in Sydney so hopefully they'll stalk him out and the other fans in general as well. Omg, I was so devasted. He should've come to Melb aww damn, and I'm going Sydney in a few weeks too which is quite rather ironic <_<

Argghhh!!!I should have asked for a day off from work to stalk him at the airport! Unfortunately, I am in Melbourne rite now so I can go to see him. Anyway, hope he enjoys Gold Coast and Australia in general!! If he's going to do the filming in Gold Coast than probably, he'll be doing it around Surfer's Paradise area..Ohhh can we finally see Changmin half naked on the beach?? Wohooooo!!!.... :D I am pretty sure there will be a lot of Australian cassies waiting for him at the airport!!Good Luck to Changmin and the crew!!!

I'll be officially be 1346 km away from Changmin soon!!!Wohoooo!!!!!! :lol:

LOL I'd like to see that! It's summer now here so the weather is heating up (especially up north in the Gold Coast) so I'd love to see our topless Minnie running through the lovely beaches of up north. lmao He needs to gain so weight though. He looked rather skinny in recent pictures so he needs to tank up a bit. But the thing I don't get is, if PM is filming in the Gold Coast why the heck did he go Sydney? o_o. Nevertheless I hope some fans get a glimpse of him at Sydney airport! My eyes swelted here in Melb :(

since it's the start of a new year and people are making new year resolutions and all that, i shall start a discussion topic.

what's your 5 wishes for dbsk/tvxq/thsk for the year 2010?

please share (to liven up this thread a little)! :)

1. For them to be healthy. And with that I hope that each of our special members of DBSK are healthy not only physically, but also mentally and that they are happy.

2. That they are together as 5. Not 1 or 2 or 3 vs. 2 but 5; five and only 5.

3. That they can continue what they want to do. Whether it'd be releasing singles, PVs/MVs, albums- both Korean or Japanese. That they can keep promoting, composing, recording... because these are elements that are not only important in our lives, but for themselves.

4. That this whole SM lawsuit debarkle would just dissipate. It's tiring, stressful and depressing. For all parties involved. The sooner it ends, regardless of the outcome the sooner we can move on and change and keep looking forward.

5. For them to bring a smile to everyone's faces. That's what they've been doing for so many years. And may they have the ability and will to do so. Have faith guys!

Guest Jaejoong Buin

Help!!

I'm in Sydney but I missed Changmin yesterday T^T

Could anyone tell me when he go home? Day Time Flight

I wish to see him and take some Clips if I can

Please PM me

Thanks so much

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

i want to ask a realy curious question. i hope someone can answer me

it might be dumb but i just want to make surer that im not being fooled

does DBSK have facebook accounts?

and does mickys brother have one too? i just want to know

none of the boys has facebook accounts...i dont think the boys had..

only yoochun has cyworld..other than that, i dont think the boys had...^_^ ^_^

on the recent news piece..well, i dont have any comment on it...on the contract, it will end on june, but hey, any of us are great gyspy??? we couldnt see what is in the future?? :o:o so why bother on it??? i mean, yes it would be a disaster if what it said happen, and as a fans, we has the rights to freak for it..but if it ends on june, why discuss it on now?? we never knew what happen tomorrow, would the hearing out tomorrow and sme has to ammend all the default contract, or maybe the negotiation was a success and things turn out peace and nice??? we never knew what is going to happen and what is about to happen and there is no use saying anything at this moment

just remember the boys are rising star in japan..any math-fool would have know how much the boys are going to earn if they were famous like those in JE...and well, for the news on how much TVXQ had earn, SME wouldnt like to let them off...is just letting a goose who lay golden egg die...this news is big..it wasnt like when they disbanded HOT...this news caught attention of not only korea but other country..and many fans...sme will have to consider that as well...imagine u were part of the directors, would u easily let that stupid CEO done all the job to hurt the reputation?? and let it going on??? their stocks fall..and keep on falling...if u were had to keep losing money for that, i think not long enough then SME will have a drastic change....because, a person wouldnt want to pay soo much money because of the fault of another one...

and as a fans...arent our job is to continue support the boys..and listen to nobody but what is officially said???? keep on the faith..because we are cassiopeia, our faith is 1 million~~

and who are we..or the media to say how the other 2 feels?? are we in their shoes in the first place??? who are we to say there is an internal feud..i know i had no backup for saying they are still close but judging base on changmin's emotionless face???? and the seating to say they are not close at all, who are we to say that???? and we never knew what is in them...so, no point judging it...

Guest petiteange22

Honestly, if JSC and Homin see this end becoming more and more a reality and none of them are moving to prevent it, then maybe they're actually OK with DBSK coming to an end. Maybe they see their careers going in different directions. *shrug* but there's still a lot of time left until June, so let's see how it plays out.

i don't wish to be offensive, i know your post states "if" and "maybe" so you're just saying hypothetically,

but i don't see how you can actually think "maybe they're actually okay" with disbandment.

honestly? 6 years of life together (not counting trainee period) - and it's not just work or school, it's dreams, tears, achievements, laughter, smiles, hardships, fighting to make it in japan, all the ups and downs etc. it's so much common experiences and important moments in your life; that kind of bond is special.

and if you ask me, i think they really wish to remain together as dbsk/tvxq; i feel that more than anyone else, if dbsk ends up in disbandment, the ones most hurt and most regretful will be the members themselves, not us fans. yes fans will be devastated/heartbroken, but the ones that loses the most are the members.

whether or not they're moving to prevent it, i cannot say because i don't know. but i would like to think their wishes are that they DO NOT want to end up in disbandment. whether or not they can control what happens is another matter altogether

They're in a losing situation right now too. As it looks more likely the group is on it's way to an end. Some fans are bound become frustrated with them b/c it looks like they're just standing in the middle, not choosing a side. So the feeling is "how can you watch all your hardwork go down the drain and u not say a word?". Appearing that indecisive about something so important to your life looks....weak and it's confusing for fans.

i agree with you on some points. but i wouldn't go as far as saying that's weak.

for some fans, it is indeed frustrating. because for many of us, if not ALL of us, we have no idea what really goes on behind the camera, the newspaper article etc. we're holding onto faith; that's what's helping us believe in them. but it would be nice to get some reassurance or some kind of confirmation from the members themselves. that's why most of us are actually secretly wishing for homin to show some kind of stand/position/whatever you call it. we're secretly hoping to see some interaction or some eye contact or some actions/gestures between the two parties or some really small things like mentioning each other's names or wearing the same necklace or taking a group picture etc. i wouldn't call this overanalysing or being oversensitive, i feel it's more like trying hard to look for some kind of comfort and strength. that's why i understand why some people are asking for homin to say something, to do something etc.

but at the same time, i can't blame homin for not saying anything. how can i? i don't know the reasons and the exact circumstances they are in; maybe they're prohibited, maybe they're being monitored, maybe larger things are at stake, maybe they're being threatened (pardon me, i'm being dramatic here), maybe they ARE in contact in private just that we/SM/reporters do not know, maybe this maybe that, a hundred maybes and i'll never know the real reason. therefore i really don't see the point in second guessing homin.

I understand what you're saying, and, to be honest, I agree with you in some sense, but it seems to me, sometimes, that it's not that the boys are okay with disbanding, but that they're almost powerless to stop it from happening unless one side gives in so that they can unite. And as someone mentioned, if homin step out, what can they possibly say to help the situation and stop the group from moving towards disbandment without changing sides completely to join the other three? If they agree with sm's viewpoint, then they move the group further towards disbandment. It they agree with the other three's views...can they really just state that while staying with sm unlike the other three? or maybe they can...?

as for jaechunsu, i feel like their stance is set...especially since sm is still refusing to negotiate. though going on stubbornly like this only splits them more, going back to sm and taking back everything they've said will make the group lose many many fans as a whole...because they're not being real, or they're betraying fans' trust or however you want to word it. i feel like sm, which refuses to negotiate at all, is the one who's truly moving them towards disbandment ): though i'm not going to make them seem like the devil.

but i agree--their silence is why some fans are bound to feel frustrated, though, imo, it doesn't exactly look weak--i think it takes a lot of strength to stay silent and not be able to voice your own opinions.

i agree with your point about the solo careers <3 but it's true that there are some biased "fans" who like to bash either the two or the three. )): for example, i've seen people who feel that homin are still completely under sm and "not the ones who want to disband" so it was okay to do their dramas, while jaechunsu are the ones who filed the lawsuit and are, thus, "okay with going solo." i totally disagree with these types of "fans" (in that i don't think any of the boys want to go solo right now) but sadly, that's the way some of them think.

i agree.

1. i don't think homin are having it any easier than jaechunsu. in fact, i believe both sides are hurting like mad - only junsu is forthright enough to hint about it. just look at yunho's and changmin's eyes (albeit changmin is exhausted from all the filming) it's not just being physically tired. it's as though they're emotionally strained.

2. IMO, right now, the whole outcome of the lawsuit hinges on jaechunsu and sm. it's about who's able/willing to compromise/give in. if any side gives in, be it JCS or SM, we'll have our dbsk back again. but it's going to be difficult and full of 'drawbacks'. if i were to look at it sinisterly,

if JAECHUNSU gives in, 1) they will lose respect. some people will think they're giving up their fight just because the going gets tough or just because it's powerful SM and sm's not backing down. humans, like all humans, have the tendency to doubt and judge people, will question their intentions and go 'wasn't this lawsuit a fight for their rights? now that they gave up, so they are giving up their rights? or maybe they just wanted money in the first place' 'so the contract was not so bad afterall, they're just greedy for money" etc. 2) how are they going to answer to the fans. i know they don't have to, but fans who stood by them (you know, petitioned against sm, put up Ads showing their stand AGAINST sm etc.) will be confused. "so now you're going back to SM, what does this mean?" 3) after investing so much time, effort, energy and money into the lawsuit only to go back to square one. 4) how will they survive or continue under SM if they give in after filing a major lawsuit against sm. will they be mistreated? will they be slighted? etc.

if SM gives in, 1) they will be acknowledging that they have indeed mistreated their artists and are guilty of making slave contracts, and that they have been lying and defaming jaechunsu all this while. the backlash from this will be tremendous - reputation-wise, money-wise etc. 2) then they'll have to revise all of their artists' contracts. 3) how will other artists under SM or other entertainment companies or other players in the entertainment industry view SM?

so many things to consider. i'll admit i'm over-analysing things a little here. but that's just now i see it, things are COMPLEX.

Thanks for sharing! I love Ayu & THSK's interactions with each other even though it was short.

I was looking forward to a DBSK Korean comeback this year, but I guess that's not happening. A little disappointed, but I know that they need to do things to straighten out their careers. I was always happy with DBSK except for one time. The only time I got really upset with them is when Jaechunsu attended Mama and accepted that award. I just felt betrayed. I thought they only went to attend to greet fans, but they actually came there to get an award. I just felt so mad, but life goes on and whatever happens happen. I think I was upset because I do not like Mama. Mama was not a very fair music award show. I felt like Mama was just using Jaechunsu to give the middle finger to SM. I lost my respect for Jaechunsu at that point because it made their relationship with SM even worse. I was really hoping for an agreement between both sides. I am not mad at JCS for bringing the lawsuit against SM since I do believe that they should earn more money and have more freedom.

about jaechunsu at mama, i don't agree with you at all. i'll just leave it at that because i don't want to start an argument. but i feel that i must state my disagreement.

please, it's okay to state your own opinion. but do not bash jaechunsu or homin, please don't even imply or insinuate that one side is right/wrong. that's just unfair to all of them. and you're just going to start a fight/argument in this thread

Guest playcrackthesky

mm, just a random question. but does anyone know exactly when yoochun moved into his apartment with his mom and yoohwan? i don't need an exact date, lol. just a time period would be okay. i was wondering this before... just those times when you let your train of thought run away. i was thinking like late 2007- early 2008, right? i don't even remember anymore, honestly..

this thread has plunged into another one of its down periods, ha. no one should be worrying about this too much. the day it comes from their mouth 'we are disbanding,' is the day i'll believe it. while the boys are having a lag in activity, why don't we study or work harder? or we can catch up on old videos, maybe you'll find something you never knew before.

as for my 5 wishes for 2010..

i want kim jaejoong to do what he thinks is best for himself, and i want him to be happy.

i want jung yunho to do what he thinks is best for himself, and i want him to be happy.

i want park yoochun to do what he thinks is best for himself, and i want him to be happy.

i want kim junsu to do what he thinks is best for himself, and i want him to be happy.

i want shim changmin to do what he thinks is best for himself, and i want him to be happy. additionally, i would like this boy to look more alive. eat, damnit!

Guest dramaprincessxox

I agree with a lot of what missincredible said.

People, we shouldn't assume that DBSK members want the group to continue just because fans do?! They've been doing this stuff for years, so hasn't it occurred to some people that they might be TIRED of it? I'm not saying they are, but supposing that were the truth, I'm guessing a lot of fans wouldn't be able to accept that. If you want to say "Always Keep the Faith", then make sure that your 'faith' is only in the hope that DBSK members will all have good lives and a happy ending. Because we don't know if they even want DBSK to continue anymore. Making music should bring people joy, but obviously under SM, this has not exactly been the case, So if DBSK members decide to end it/ let it end, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

I mean WE always quit things when we feel like it. How is it that some fans think DBSK is obligated to continue doing what they do "forever"? What if they don't feel like it, will you be angry with them for that? We need to remember to consider their feelings. They can't keep making music for other people for the rest of their lives, you know. If they want to quit, let them quit and stop criticising their supposed "inaction". And if they want to continue, they will. Why not wait and see what exactly what they want to do?

Guest 30minutes

JCS just left to Aussie...flight 7.10pm from Incheon..

dunno they go to meet Minnie or not...

eeeee?? how do u know that? O__O

I heard this before, but I can't found the pics. gaahh~

I need to see the pics. D:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

JCS just left to Aussie...flight 7.10pm from Incheon..

dunno they go to meet Minnie or not...

seiously im about to faint when i heard that they're coming to aus aswell.

but do u know where about is the AUS?

issit Sydney again T_T?

thanks for the info~

mandasoh thanks for the pics...

and wow.. that's really confusing... hahhaah so we doesnt really know where about is minnie!! ROFL

Archived