[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest synickal

Im not sure if these are the best performances of "Begin" but I love it so much.Enjoy!

Btw,I love the song so much.I remember Jaejoong said he loves "Begin" too.The song sounds heartfelt and kinda overflowing feeling lol

This is one of the first TVXQ videos I saw on YouTube and made me a fan for life:

Another favorite is their version from the Premium Live in 2006 but the only one I found on YouTube has audio disabled by AVEX :-(

Also found this version (never saw before) from the summer of 2006 when Yunho wasn't there

Early 2004 Video (Self Cam Interviews) saying what they think of each other (and there's no DBSK without each one of them)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU-daUUj9IU&fmt=18

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NEWS] TVXQ vs. SM Entertainment Trial Begins

Source: KBS World

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

smsmis.jpg

Three members of TVXQ – Hero Jae-jung, Xia Jun-su, and Micky Yu-cheon – want to part with their management agency SM Entertainment, but do not wish to break up the team. In a hearing held at the Seoul District Court late Friday morning the three members’ legal representative from the law firm Shin & Kim (also known as Sejong Law Firm) spoke about how the group’s contract is unfair and how the profit has not been distributed properly. SM Entertainment countered it by claiming that the agency incurred loss for four straight years while the members were in training and the profit payment was carried out fair and square.

During the hearing the lawyer said that the three members want to move to another agency, but also want to continue on their careers as TVXQ. The Shin & Kim lawyer cited another long-running K-pop group, Shinhwa, as an example of group members belonging to different agencies, yet working together.

The hearing reportedly went on with both sides fiercely arguing their positions. The court said that a mediation period can be set aside, if the two parties agreed, and recommended that the two parties settle the case to wrap up the proceeding quickly. Meanwhile, 120 thousand of TVXQ fans have filed a petition against SM Entertainment’s unfair long-term contract to the Seoul District Court on Thursday.

Wait... so they WANT to leave sm?????????? Because i'm sorry but there is no chance of them staying together as a team if they are planning to do that, I thought they just wanted better contracts... :huh:

I'm getting more and more scared, and as much as i hate thinking this, i'm afraid there might be something behind this lawsuit that we dont know about, maybe they actually want to leave the group but are afraid of the fans reactions, maybe their parents are behind this, maybe they want to move an already chosen agency, to be honest i don't know who to trust anymore...

Guest JaeRin17

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait till the full audio is out, or a full fancam or audio would do. They sounded so good! Yoochun's rap was <3

As much as this is beautiful, I prefer the original version where the 5 of them sung.

There's no way they can be together as 5 if they want to leave SME....

Eventhough Shinhwa did it...

They won't be together always.

There would be a gap between them...

Oh no!

Someone please tell me this is not happening....

Guest synickal

OMGAWAD WUT

QUESTION

anyone know where tis is from?

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q61/nyg...oflbot-z2Ce.jpg

*credit to macro maker* changminnieee shooo cute 8D

wait ... it is changminnie ... right ?

thanks~

Not sure if anyone answered you but Yes, it's Changmin. It's from the making of the video clip used in the Rising Sun concert.

My favorite part is the little convo where Changmin keeps asking Jaejoong if he loves the motorcycle (and if he wants to marry it because he loves it so much LMAO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogInYvUCIc&fmt=18

Here's the whole thing - hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnpvczcJiyA&fmt=18

Guest Mani4ever

I really have this feeling, the 3 of them are leaving SM Entertainment.

Although I'm not a fan but an ELF - I want to tell the Cassies to stay strong!

A lot of fans have already said this, but please keep the faith and fight!

But on the other hand, I also think Cassies should think that's it's possible that DBSK breaks - so it doesn't come as a shock for you guys.

Guest some1gurl

^^^^sanya, you can see it from media...i think you should put this in mind...media sometimes can be control by certain party too. like manda said...news and media only show what they want to show...just keep the faith...

edit: cookies...sorry if my comment quite annoying..what i want to say is just dont freak out first until we know that thing from the boys itself...

There is no use to add more speculation here. I guess the best thing for us right now is silently waiting until all the problems are over. Beside, media can twists things as many as they can. If they want to leave SM, then... we can't do anything right? Now I'm in the point of as long as the boys happy. Happiness... we can't buy it, no matter how much we pay for it. That's why they chose this road, even they know the consequences. Perhaps they will lose a lot of money, but seriously... that's for happiness. We can't measure happiness with material.I still believe that they have backup from Avex already. Avex even released new song in the cosmetic CF, right?

In other note, I want to share my work here.

DBSK - Picture of You MV (karaoke subbed/english subbed)

It's with karaoke effect, so feel free to learn singing this song ^^

Guest Eszterke

i made a blinkie and a few banners ^^ everyone's welcome to use with credit please.

taking the blinkie, coz it's just too sweet, thankies :)

Guest mhyra_16

smsmis.jpg

Three members of TVXQ – Hero Jae-jung, Xia Jun-su, and Micky Yu-cheon – want to part with their management agency SM Entertainment, but do not wish to break up the team. In a hearing held at the Seoul District Court late Friday morning the three members’ legal representative from the law firm Shin & Kim (also known as Sejong Law Firm) spoke about how the group’s contract is unfair and how the profit has not been distributed properly. SM Entertainment countered it by claiming that the agency incurred loss for four straight years while the members were in training and the profit payment was carried out fair and square.

During the hearing the lawyer said that the three members want to move to another agency, but also want to continue on their careers as TVXQ. The Shin & Kim lawyer cited another long-running K-pop group, Shinhwa, as an example of group members belonging to different agencies, yet working together.

The hearing reportedly went on with both sides fiercely arguing their positions. The court said that a mediation period can be set aside, if the two parties agreed, and recommended that the two parties settle the case to wrap up the proceeding quickly. Meanwhile, 120 thousand of TVXQ fans have filed a petition against SM Entertainment’s unfair long-term contract to the Seoul District Court on Thursday.

OMG i never thought they would want to go to a different agency... but this issue is getting more serious than i thought. They don't just want some changes and their contract and wants to move out of SME... that would be very difficult. I am hoping that they get the justice from the contract, move out of SME if possible and STILL STAY TOGETHER AS TVXQ.

BEGIN ~ Soulmate Couple

They sung good but I agree to most of you, its still better when the FIVE of them sing this together or any other song of TVXQ.

seeing all the videos from all about tvxq 3, i cant wait to get mine!!

anybody from m'sia have receive theirs from yesasia? mine was shipped on the 14 aug..

LOL the temptation to watch all the eng sub vid are so irresistible ^_^

My case is same as you. Yesasia shipped on 14/8 but i've not receive AADBSK3 yet.

Crossing my fingers & hope to receive it tomorrow LOL!

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members Side, "Without Revealing The Entire Contract, It Will Be Hard To Reach An Agreement"

TVXQ's three members' legal representative stated that, "Without revealing the entire contract as well as all the income TVXQ has earned, it will be hard to reach a mutual agreement."

Judge Park Byungdae of Seoul District Courts was in charge of the first hearing between SM Entertainment and the three members of TVXQ. On that day, he revealed that he wished for the two sides to come to a mutual agreement for sake of the world's biggest fanclub and the other two members.

In accordance to this, Sejong, who is representing the three members of TVXQ, stated, "Unless SM Entertainment reveals the entire contract as well as TVXQ's income, it will be hard to reach an agreement."

Also, Sejong said, "Xiah Junsu states that SME's claim that he took 45 million Won in advanced payment is completely false."

Source: [ohmynews+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[TRANS] 090821 Xiah Junsu's 45 Million Won Advanced Payment Rumor..."Completely False"

TVXQ's Xiah Junsu, who is currently in a dispute with his agency said through Sejong that the news report stating he "Received payment of 45 million Won in advance from SM Entertainment a month before the lawsuit" is "completely false.""

SME's lawyer said at the first hearing today regarding the suspension of the exclusive contract request that, "Xiah Junsu (Kim Junsu)received 45 million Won in advanced payment on July 15th," and "Seeing as this was done one month before the trial, it is hard to see it as an action that has nothing to do with the lawsuit." Sejong's side cuttingly replied to a reporter on the phone that, "That did not happen."

He said, "If that did happen, it was probably to settle his account for his income taxes," and "They are being ridiculous by making it seem like Xiah Junsu received that payment to prepare for this trial," and could not control his anger at the rumor.

He also said, "Ever since they debuted in 2004, SME has been in charge of all tax payments such as the composite income tax regarding TVXQ's income," and "The composite income tax is settled depeding on how much the group earns for the first half of each year and was given to the members to pay in the form of advanced payments.Xiah Junsu received this money from SME to deal with a problem in his income tax account."

He also added, "If they reveal that the other members received advanced payment during the same time then this rumor can be taken care of," and "Xiah Junsu has never taken advanced payment to pay for personal or legal reasons."

SM Entertainment's lawyer stated during the first hearing on the 21st that, "Kim Junsu received an advanced payment of 45 million Won."

T/N: *I know this might be confusing so let me make it clear for you :)

SME: Kim Junsu took an advanced payment of 45 million Won to pay for his legal actions

TVXQ: Kim Junsu has been given money from SME in the form of an advanced payment ever since the group debuted in 2004 to pay his taxes. SME has taken this and twisted this.*

Source: [ohmynews+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

^^ from previous news, it is clearly stated that THE BOYS REALLY REALLY DO NOT WANT DISBAND..SAME GOES TO SM Ent

and the lawyer is stating ANOTHER POSSIBLITY...HE DIDNT MEANT THE BOYS IS GOING TO SHIFT TO ANOTHER AGENCY...can someone make the lawyer stop making a misleading statement?? i think he should just shut for the reporters and only start speaking when in court...

we, fans, do not have any patient to recorrect what he had said..-_-

anyway, the first hearing seems solved nothing..i think both parties should follow what the COURT had said, TO COME INTO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT...-_- since both do not want disbandment...the thing is actually nothing but there is too much of twist and turn in some article...the way the article express make a misleading statement...

as for us, please do keep on supporting the boys...the trio is in sadness and distress...please do continue to show support to them..this may leads to full emotional drainage...i really hope this end quickly...just hope tomorrow when i wake up, the news that, the court case is cancelled and the boys continue under SM with the newly written contract...i really hope this happen...for once, SM should have listen to fans and the boys...

Guest min_60

smsmis.jpg

Honestly, if SM would just adhere the contract to at least 90% of what Jaechunsu requested, things would be just fine. SM is not benifiting at all with Jaechunsu leaving.

If they leave, I hope they leave together. Shinhwa may belong to different agencies and still share the group name and activities, but to be honest, they are not active as a group anymore. It's so hard to see all members on the same stage and I dont want that to happen to the boys because as 5, they are musical geniuses.

The difference between the previous SM groups who had left the company and db are huge because at least there's Tohoshinki, and Avex wouldnt want to lose THSK since they are grossing so much in Japan as of current.

All I hope for now is just that whatever the outcome is, we still get to see the boys as 5, on the same stage performing.

Just my two cents on this issue and I hope I don't get bashed.

Always keep the faith!

Pre-order History in Japan 4

Catalog No.: RZBD-46397

Label/Distributor: avex trax

Format: DVD

Number of discs (or other units): 1

Release Date: 2009/10/28

Price: 4286yen (4500yen Tax incl.)

URL - CD Japan

Credit: cdjapan.co.jp

First Press Limited Edition is still available :D (I think you get postcard for this)

-edit-

Adding HMV Japan link ^^

URL - HMV Japan

Price: 3555yen

-edit 2-

LOL, thanks izy for the correction, it was suppose to be HIJ 4, not HIJ 3 ;^^.

Guest JJ.biased

Yunho Filming Heading to the Ground

Jealous much? lol.

yes sadly... I am quite jealous~ but it's ok, I as a fan have matured ^^

Oh yeh I received my All About DBSK 3 last night, I even got a little dbsk memo, and a dbsk gift card :lol: its so cute :)

I'm glad this case will end soon! >_____<

If worst comes to worst, there will always be TOHOSHINKI

Don't be sad guys, have faith.

Here's a little bit of Junsu to cheer us up. This never fails to make me smile.

60185524111lf5.gif

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS] 090821 SM "We've Lost 15 Billion Won+ In Image Damage Because Of This Trial"

Although SME has a good reputation for training it's trainees, but didn't most people think (years ago) that SME had a bad reputation among treating their own artistes? Hmm...I don't know about this SME -_-

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members Side, "Without Revealing The Entire Contract, It Will Be Hard To Reach An Agreement"

Yes it will be a tough battle to settle this lawsuit because there are many secrets inside SME that they don't want to reveal.

I think we just have to wait for some kind of miracle to happen so that both parties will have a mutual agreement, and not to mention that this lawsuit makes me feel uneasy as well...=/

Archived