[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jung Bae Eun

can anyone please help me...

I can't seem to find the photoshoot for this..

I need thepictures...

Click!

please PM me...

I can't seem to stalk this...

please and thank you...

Guest im_may

okie..so i am just now..watching the SM Town live in Bangkok in '08

on my computer..

and my was i surprised at what i saw..

Changmin.. with his shirt opened..during RISING SUN!! :o

ohmigosh.. i am thinking to myself

how could i have missed this..

here is the video

CHANGMIN..opened shirt

so i was wondering..are there any pictures of this moment?

cause i really really want it

=D

thanks

SOLO ACTS: its true before i would freak learning/hearing about

their solo acts. i am still a bit nervous now..

but i agree with everyone. it has to happen

and it will only make their bond greater

and us fans appreciate them more when they are together as 5 on stage

=D

whatever it is they want to do. either together as 5 or each individually

i know. as a fan that i will always support them.

no matter what

and i think that's what they want from us too

2euhixe.gif | 2v1xi6t.gif

Yunho's acting

i am waiting for it

=D

but personally my biased was for Changmin w/Go Ara..

cause i thought that they would be soo compatible together. lol

but ehh..the drama sounds quite interesting so. i am waiting for it..

and.. really i think this is so the Korean fans/citizens

will still have DBSK connection if they ever might not be able to release anything

this year music wise. so that they can have their dramas instead =D

Guest withoutadoubt2

On Yunho-sshi's acting gig

I'm just glad its finally confirmed he's acting in something.

Hope the focus isn't too much onto the sport.

Will Definitely Anticipate The Drama's Airing

Lil' excerpt on Why YunHo was casted...

When asked about their decision to cast U-know Yun-ho, the staff explained, "We heard that U-Know Yun-ho has led a life similar to Cha Bong-gun, having to overcome many obstacles yet never giving in while on the path to achieving his dream. We saw the 'Cha Bong-gun' in him, not the star of Asia he is."

source MBC America

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7415

Guest inubaka25

heyy THSK fans ;D

I was wondering if anyone has information about the 2009 Meiji Jingu Fireworks Festival.

Is it a open festival or something? Where does it take place? Is it just going to be THSK?

I would like to know about this festival because I'm going to Japan soon.

And since I can't go to a-nation, I was thinking about this.

but I need the help of fellow soompi people to help me :D

please pm me if yu have anything that might help me !

@ http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7415

I'm super hyped up about the drama! He finally debuts as an actor is so exciting!!!! I've been waiting so long! I just hope he takes some acing lesson before hand so he won't make a fool of himself. I've seen a singer/turned-actor, acted badly on a drama. I won't say the name...but i really didn't like his acting. Just hope Yunho does well. :D So many Fans are excited as well! :)

I'm sure, with both hands...that he'll do great!

-cheyna

Guest afterglow.

i just checked the official asia song festival site and dbsg isn't listed to perform this year, which saddens me since they've attended every year since 2004. =/

Guest YukariiChangmin

okie..so i am just now..watching the SM Town live in Bangkok in '08

on my computer..

and my was i surprised at what i saw..

Changmin.. with his shirt opened..during RISING SUN!! :o

ohmigosh.. i am thinking to myself

how could i have missed this..

here is the video

CHANGMIN..opened shirt

so i was wondering..are there any pictures of this moment?

cause i really really want it

=D

thanks

Hi! I saw your request and I think I can help you

I´ll try to find more for U in my older folders

If you need something related to Changmin ask me .

I´ll be happy to help U

Here goes

4036.jpg

credits:changminthreadsoompi

If you need more Changmin´s pics please visit my blog dedicated for him

there´s more ...

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

i'm neeew here ! i'm a big fan of kpop and such like wonder girls, 2pm , big bang and dbsk ! and of course since there's a wg thread here at soompi , i was pretty sure there was a DBSK thread cause of course THEY'RE SOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ! :] .

blahblah , enough of me fanigirling , haha . yunho acting?! eeeeks ! i'm excited :] , he's my favorite ! i can't wait !

plus , i'm totally in love with yunho and yoochuns rapping in super juniors song , heartquake ! :DD .

Guest alexkziel

We are so nervous with all those solo activies :P

But we have to understand that they aren't there in Japan yet.

And Korea with so many girlgroups and boybands right now, strong competition.

They know all of this.

So, even if they do some solo project, DBSK will always be the priority.

When they talk about the group, how much they love to be together I believe them.

And I doubt Cassie, Bigeast and International fans will let them forget that DBSK is first. :)

Guest Shenlu

Wow, I've had barely any internet access lately and the one day I get to come and check on the boys, there is so much news :lol:

Yunho acting in a drama!

I'm so proud of him, that he's getting this chance to really show off more talents and to spread his wings, so to speak.

While I was reading the description of the character, I really couldn't think of anyone more suited to play him. Yunho has had similar experiences and as such I think he'll play him very well~ I hope the love triangle doesn't get too frustrating, that's the one thing about Korean dramas that drives me insane LOL :lol:

At the same time, while it makes me anxious to have the boys off doing solo things, we know that their first priority is the group ^^

Even Jaejoong has said he doesn't like to be away from the members for too long. So while we may not have a comeback RIGHT around the corner, I think it's safe to say it won't be too long before they're all back together again ^_^ Not to mention the filming they were doing, shown by the staff blog, so we know they're not "splitting off" into solo activities just yet~

It makes me wonder what the other members are going to be doing whilst Yunho is filming ^^

Perhaps Yoochun and Jaejoong will promote Colors? Leaving Changmin and Junsu... Hm, it's all intriguing lol.

The boys always make the most of everything they do so let's just hope they enjoy themselves and be proud of them! <33

Guest xiahaddict

i just checked the official asia song festival site and dbsg isn't listed to perform this year, which saddens me since they've attended every year since 2004. =/

They might not be listed now, but I remember that I've read that there will be 2 more Korean acts and 1 big Asian team to attend the festival. So I'm still crossing my finger for a chance to see them in ASF this year. I'll be back to update if I found the article.

Here's the article:

SuJu - Soshi, Korean Representatives for the 2009 Asia Song Festival

Groups Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae are the Korean representatives for the "2009 Asia Song Festival" where the top stars from 9 countries take the stage together.

Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae will be attending the upcoming 2009 Asia Song Festival which will be held on September 19th at the Seoul SangAm-Dong World Cup Stadium.

The 2009 Asia Song Festival will be the 6th concert of its kind. It started in 2004 with 9 teams from 7 countries and grew to 22 of the top singing teams from 12 countries last year.

This time around 15 top teams from 9 countries including Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and Thailand will be participating, heating up the autumn night in SangAm.

Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae aside, Japan's popular male soloist, Gackt, as well as, Mihimaru GT, the singers of hit song Kibun Jōjō, have confirmed their attendance. China's representative will be the winner of last years MTV Asia Awards Chinese Singer Award Li Yuchun. Taiwan's popular male singer Luo Zhi Xiang, Hong Kong's popular "Four Heavenly Kings", and Thailand's 5 member idol group Chaotic will be attending as well.

In addition, Vietnam's super model contest winner, popular singer/actress Ho Ngoc Ha, and Indonesia's Britney Spears, Agnes Monica will be representing each's country. Ukraine's beloved singer/democracy advocate (ex-representative/senator), Ruslana, who successfully led the orange revolution, will be attending as well.

The 2009 Asia Song Festival will be aired in 30 countries including the US as well as countries in Europe.

Meanwhile, additional participants in the 2009 Asia Song Festival will be announced in the middle of August. It is predicted that an additional 2 top teams from Korea and a very high level Asian team will be added.

credit: aseo @ soshified forums

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Guest toomuchsmiling

Just days after refuting the rumors, it has been announced that 23-year-old DBSK singer U-Know Yunho is indeed making his acting debut in the soccer drama Heading to the Ground [맨땅에 헤딩].

I wonder why that director/representative lied about Yunho not being in the drama. I guess they wanted that news released later.

COMPLETELY HAPPY! woo! But on the other hand it's REALLY weird, Jaejoong's drama, Heaven's Postman was supposed to be shown in March and now it's being shown AFTER

this new drama that Yunho's in? what the heck? I hate when they push back the dates like that.

Good luck to this new drama! <3

Hope he's not overworked. Anyway, it'll be really cool to see him act alongside a pro female actress. Not only that but it will be exciting to see

his drama, and THEN hopefully, Jaejoong's. ^__^

Guest yunniah

I just checked out a video of DBSK performed Rising Sun in SMTown. Luckily, I was reading the comments and I noticed a post that caught my attention ;) . Lolz, all Changmin's fans should better check it out because it's soooo worth ur time ( PG-13 plz). I feel so perverted after watching the vid. Finally I have something to contribute to this wonderful thread . Here's the link"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x7xJbX0FVE

Hint: pay attention to Changmin's pants after his scream in the song...if u dont catch it at first, re-watch it again. Trust me, u dont want to miss that :lol:\

Edit: OMG, it's like my first time I've ever posted on this thread....and I topped the page. Sorry guys, I have nothing else to share

Edit: I fixed the link already! ;]. I'm also a newbie in posting link and stuff too, so plz just copy the link and paste it to ur url

Archived