[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Question!

Does anyone know if theres going to be Miroticon in Shanghai and what date it's going to be? And does anyone know where to get tickets?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

Stand By U is still going strong :) Is there really a korean version of Stand By U coming out.. ?

amienguyen; I agree, I loved it when Junsu did Anyband. Jaejoong being in a project group would be pretty cool, even though there's no concrete evidence so far. I can't hear his voice in the teaser though. But I guess we'll have to wait.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

090714 AADBSKIII Storybook Preview

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/824/69174564.jpg

^HAHA I so giggled when I saw that picture. Chunnie watching anime on the laptop. It's funny

because I can imagine myself slouched out on the bed like that at night watching stuff on my

lappie too. I must say, I'm totally loving the AADBSK3 preview pictures! It's going to be an

amazing AADBSK- maybe even better than the second one and the storybook is total <3

Congrats to the success of the SBU single. >200K sales and still in the top 10!

Note from GOE;SS:

2mheh68.jpg

Guys, you all know that GOE;SS subs are FREE and can be downloaded anytime you want.

It's very disappointing to know that up to now, a lot of people still sell our subs.

Please please please, STOP SELLING THEM and DON'T BUY THEM.

We provide fansubs for free; we dedicate our time and effort just to give you these. We don't profit from it, we don't get anything back. Those people who sell our subs have done NOTHING and yet, here they are selling GOE;SS subs and getting money from their fellow fans.

It's unfair for us and for you guys. It's unfair for us because we worked really hard to produce these subs. It's unfair for you because you have to pay for it when you can download it for free.

GOE;SS cannot stop all of them. What we can do is to stop buying, so that no one will sell fansubs in the future. If you know of anyone who buys subs, please tell them to stop. Lead them to our LiveJournal or to our Clubbox.

We provide several alternate links for you to choose from, downloading is just a click away. When you request it to be uploaded to another server, we provide them as soon as we can. All we're asking now is to please stop buying these fansubs.

Lastly, I would also like to thank those GOE;SS supporters who never fail to tell us when they see that someone is selling our work. Thank you very much! We really appreciate your concern for GOE;SS.

Let's keep fansubbing alive guys! Fansubbing will forever be free so don't be fooled by people who sell these subs! ^^

Thank you very much!

~ Brought to you by Gods of the East Subbing Squad ~

23mllqg.jpg

{GOE-SS+TVfXQVN} Share The World PV [Karaoke+English Subbed]

Tohoshinki Bigeastation Ep. 101

09.06.28 MJTV PickUp Artist - Comment

09.06.25 Tokyo Friend Park II

09.04.06 M-on Interview - Jaejoong and Yoochun Interview

08.11.30 NHK Music Japan SP

TNC Peace! Project Episodes 1-19 (Reuploaded)

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates ♥

&

xm5rlt.png

http://goe-ss.dreamwidth.org/

Please join and subscribe if you have a DW account~

Thank you!

Woh, I haven't been here in ages! Finally finished backtracking and there're like loads of news and rumours (-.-") which I've missed out during the past week!

Just wanna say I'm super impressed with how SBU single is doing! Fantastic sales in such a short time and doing awesome on the Oricon chart!

aizah- thank you for sharing the zipped files of aadbsk storybook! :D

Guest mseyeztea

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!!! I CAN FINNALLY FINISH MY TATTOO! THANKS AGAIN!

The Tattoo reads:

The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor

~ Latin proverb

A song will outlive all sermons in the memory.

~ Giles, Henry

Hope to the End

~ Bible quote: I Peter 1:13 [not verified]

*Before

20090114tvxqjaejoong02.jpg

39603333.jpg

16856399.jpg

*After

20090528dbskjjtatpic4.jpg

[FAN ACCOUNT] 090715 CreBeau Press Conference

Source: withTVXQ

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

T/N: The author is calling the boys' family as if she was married to Yoochun, so I've changed some of the ways she called them so as not to offend anyone... ROFL!

Please do not hotlink the images!

Around 1:00 pm in the afternoon, I reached the Beijing Hotel where the golden foyer is, at that time, there wasn't anyone around yet... There were some fans and people were still inside the venue, adjusting the lights. And here I am, standing right in front of the CreBeau advertisement board.

2mq86ko.jpg

At this time, there was a nerve-wrecking rehearsal. The lady standing at the far left was the translator and also the one who attended to me before in the company (T/N: This person had been to the CreBeau Beijing Company for a little tour). This time, she's doing a translation on what Junsu's dad is saying.

wrc6x2.jpg

Not much people yet, so at the other foyer, I took a photo with Junsu's dad ^^ I said a bunch of English, trying to tell him I'm a fan. Junsu's dad shook my hand, took a photo and said that I could start calling my friends in as the event is free to enter.

nbdelg.jpg

Entering the venue, I ran to the back to take a picture of the whole place.

31487id.jpg

Such a handsome Junho. Today, Junho is especially handsome in a clean suit. When he came out from the waiting room, everyone held their breath. He is too handsome~! (drooling) And he was much skinner, compared to the time when he was filming for his Korean advertisment.

2z3qjxk.jpg

I sat at the VIP, the fourth row (There are four sections in all in all. Fans are to sit at the back, media / press in the middle). All family members, directors, etc. are sitting at the VIP first row. Yoochun's mom turned back for a while.

j0y6if.jpg

Yoochun's mom side-view~

2sbq1px.jpg

Left - Junho, center - Mom, right - Dad

o08qrs.jpg

352g1o1.jpg

On the picture, it says "Junho and Yoochun's mom."

Junho is really tall, his face is small ^^

2zywppz.jpg

I love Junho's new hairstyle.

2i7ak48.jpg

AAAAHHH~ Close up!

kpypv.jpg

Oh the tongue........... I'm fainting.........

2hmq5mt.jpg

During the celebration, everyone cheers with the champagne and I rushed up to quickly take a photo of these glasses.

33xewjp.jpg

In the end, Junsu's mom gave me an autograph... Hehe, when I was there, I brought along four MIROTIC (Ver. C) albums and a pen. Before it started, everyone was sitting down, waiting. I couldn't resist the urge and I ran to the first row (Yoochun's mom must have gotten quite a shock, since I was doing it right in front of so many people, I must be crazy = =), kneeling in front of Yoochun's mom, she gave me a autograph right away, adding a "Yoochun's mom" (at the end). I bowed with thanks as my heart was filled with flowers^^ Mother........ Take me home.

104mgko.jpg

Guest yunholover90

INFO

i hardly ever post in here just a silent reader but all this speculation of JJ being in saihuun is really not true at all.

i was reading in mrtvxq.com and one of the fan actually said that JJ was in japan, nagoya alone because

he has to do some sort of PROMOTIONS for HEAVEN'S POSTMAN Drama in Japan according to some chinese fans who saw a lot of japanese blogs about it. i think that's why his popularity is rising so fast!!^______^

here's the information for those who can read chinese:

[09/07/13]12号在中 单飞日本原因

转自:百度东方神起吧

来源:日饭BLOG 翻译:在啊花

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

看了多个日博,在中12日进入日本名古屋,为了电影【天国的邮递员】的宣传活动。

在中的朋友泰君也在日本,在东京(出道&歌迷会)。

不知会否抽空见面。

credits: mrtvxq.com

I'm not sure if this might be true or not but it does sound resonable to me since HEAVEN'S POSTMAN is going to air soon!! wich i can't wait!^_^

CONGRATS for oricon daily 1st again! very proud of them!

Guest annameg

hey guys, I'm new to this thread but not to DBSK :D

I was browsing through YT and found this recent cartoon KAT-TUN a bit interesting

It's at the beginning of the video.. doesn't it remind you guys of Tohoshinki in SMAPxSMAP (around 3:30)?

Well it might be a coincidence, but still :P

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4125/iduj9g.jpg

welcometo the dongbang thread ^^

since i follow kattun, just wanna clear up that THAT gag is really popular and theyve been doing that waaaay before tohoshinki did^^;;

they also did it once to matsujun^^

QUESTION

hi guys!! im going to korea for a day on thursday. do u guys think the photobook will be out in stores by then?

Guest min_60

INFO

[09/07/13]12号在中 单飞日本原因

在中的朋友泰君也在日本,在东京(出道&歌迷会)。

不知会否抽空见面。

I'm not sure if this might be true or not but it does sound resonable to me since HEAVEN'S POSTMAN is going to air soon!! wich i can't wait!^_^

Phew, honestly hearing that he might be in the project group doesnt seems cool to me. It feels rather weird somehow, cause I love seeing all 5 of the members together.

Oricon Daily - This is so so so so cool! They topped it again and I am curious as to what triggered the sales. Hopefully their next single will sell as well as this one.

Guest YooSuJung

omona addbsk has english translations!!!!!! this is so awesome.

Yes, really happy to have English translation.

The caption of pics is so lovely which sometimes makes me smile and laugh.

All members are so natural.

** Congrats to TVXQ on their continued success of "Stand By U".

hey guys, I'm new to this thread but not to DBSK :D

I was browsing through YT and found this recent cartoon KAT-TUN a bit interesting

It's at the beginning of the video.. doesn't it remind you guys of Tohoshinki in SMAPxSMAP (around 3:30)?

Well it might be a coincidence, but still :P

Welcome to the thread ^^.

Actually the comedic routine belong to a 3-member Japanese comedian troupe called the "Dacho Club"

It's not a coincident because people tent to mimic famous comedic routine (like "Sekai no Nabeatsu")

Here's the information for that troop taken from http://www.japan-zone.com/modern/comedian2.shtml:

"Terakado Jimon (Hyogo Prefecture, 1962- ), Higo Katsuhiro (Okinawa Prefecture, 1963- ), Ueshima Ryuhei (Hyogo Prefecture, 1961- ).

Higo is the leader and most proficient at monomane (impersonation), often appearing in commercials as a virtual doppelganger of actor Morimoto Leo. Ueshima is the short, fat clown with the equally short fuse. His "trademark" is to lose his temper and throw his baseball cap to the floor. Terakado is the good-looking member of the trio but shares the womanizing reputation with Ueshima."

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

INFO

i hardly ever post in here just a silent reader but all this speculation of JJ being in saihuun is really not true at all.

i was reading in mrtvxq.com and one of the fan actually said that JJ was in japan, nagoya alone because

he has to do some sort of PROMOTIONS for HEAVEN'S POSTMAN Drama in Japan according to some chinese fans who saw a lot of japanese blogs about it. i think that's why his popularity is rising so fast!!^______^

here's the information for those who can read chinese:

[09/07/13]12号在中 单飞日本原因

在中的朋友泰君也在日本,在东京(出道&歌迷会)。

不知会否抽空见面。

CONGRATS for oricon daily 1st again! very proud of them!

phew! im relieved... but i hope that this is really true...

coz i really dont like the idea of jaejoong being on another group... its not that he doesnt deserve it but i think he looks best with tvxq/dbsk/thsk...

[FAN ACCOUNT] 090715 CreBeau Press Conference: woah~!!! junho looks really gorgeous on that suit...

and yoochun's mommy is really pretty.... i wonder if any of jaejoong's relatives were there? hehehe...

Oricon Daily Singles: woot! woot! im so happy for them... this is their second no.1 on the oricon charts...

they are just awesome... weeeehhhh~~!!!! hahahaha....

thanks for sharing everyone!!!

Guest jer_sweety

PLS. REMOVE IMAGE TAG WHEN QUOTING A POST WITH IMAGES

AADBSK Season3 'Please Be Mine' Photobook Jaejoong Pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/usae...hotobook/48.jpg

Jaejae in short??? is that jaejae for real? Wow, i'm excited for this....

Regarding jaejae in a project group, i just hope that it's not true.

I don't like the idea too of one of them joining a new group even if it's not

for permanent... :mellow: But anyways, this is just fans speculation so there's

no need to take this seriously.

Oricon chart, congrats for being number 1 again even the single is on its 2nd week now.

And about the post of making this a Jaejae thread instead,

i want to add my reply about it but i think everyone had answer her/him

already. And LMAO with Shaneira answer.. You got it girl..

i really love this picture of minnie, i don't know why...

And o,, :o i can see his nipple... :P :P

Guest toomuchsmiling

so surprised when i saw all the captions of ENGLISH in the AADBSK3 Photobook~ :w00t:

We really should be like THANK YOU S.M. for FINALLY considering us for that photobook!

it makes me wonder then about the dvds, except again, i sure hope the price was a rumor before.

T_T it didn't make sense to make it so expensive.

*crosses fingers* >_<

Guest shar_

090711 miroticon beijing

do not hotlink

77648481.jpg

98528950.th.jpg48079390.th.jpg81417335.th.jpg23028413.th.jpg

32883226.jpg

29013103.jpg

82742986.jpg

90280993.jpg

61609342.jpg

23409560.jpg