[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest annne82

I don't really ofter post here..

But today is a really special day :) for us and for DBSK

So I just wanna join everyone in wishing good luck to the boys and wishing all the best to DBSK.. Just enjoy yourself boys..

And really envious of those who are having the chance to attend TOKYO DOME

Can't wait for fan accounts :) and of course the coming DVD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilvietgirl100

I'm usually a silent reader, but oh man, I just can't go to sleep tonight!! All the suspense!! Woohoo

Jaejoong Oppa: He is definately not a person who is easy to understand. As a fan, I constantly find myself learning more about him compared to the other four members. Sometimes he can be real goofy and then he can turn into "the lonely member". I guess everything depends on the situtaion. Especially with all the concert dates scheduled back to back, I'm actually not even surprised he is out of it sometimes. He is human after all. I know I have days that even my own family can't stand me lol

Who in your family understands your fandom the most: I know I am sooooo late in joining this convo but I wanted to share my life.

My mom...umm, she tries, I can tell. She will ask me about "the Korean boyband" but when I start telling her about them, she kinda...drifts off?! Maybe it's because I start going "fangirly" on her.

My dad...lets not start. Let's just say I envy those of you whose dads are "fanboys" lol I wish my dad was like that. He just doesn't understaand why I listen to music I don't understand. All I can tell him in these situations is "Music is an international language" Then he has nothing to say.

My sister...she becoming influenced thanks to me!! :)

My cousin...she is the only one in my family who really understands, since she is a fan too. She loves Junsu!! We fangirl all the time!!

Nervousness for Tokyo Dome: OMG!! I am sooo nervous I can't even sleep. I check the time like every 30 minutes on my phone and think about what the members might be doing at the moment!! And....I'm not even going!! Imagine all of those lucky fans that get to go!!

Members Crying: Hmm....I think 1) Yoochun 2) Junsu 3) Changmin 4) Yunho 5) Jaejoong....and all the fans, whether we are there or not!! It's just too much of a special moment not to!!

GOOD LUCK TVXQ (or in this case Tohoshinki!!)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OWH my goodsness!!!

my heart is beating fast and felt nervous!!!

this must be coz i have the same heart/feeling as our boysS! haha

seriously i have a feeling everyone will burst into tears since they are

standing INSIDE their own dream!

OR

if any of the boys didnt cry they must still be in SHOCK! and cannot believe

that they're dream COMES TRUE!

totally cant wait for pictures and fan account! >_< so jelous of the people who is

attending TD T_T

feeling like going inside my fren luggage!

Guest moosicISlove44

Finally!! Tokyo Dome night is here!!

Just the fact that they will be performing at the Tokyo Dome shows how far they have gotten in Japan ^^

Discussion

hahaha I was thinking about this the other day...

Who, out of the 5, is the closest to your ideal man??

For me, it's Yunho, which is really weird because he is my least favorite [but I still love him <3333 :D ]

He's the closest to my ideal man because I like guys who are "manly" and can't express their feelings very easily

hahaha really random discussion, i know

Guest yuulina

Jaejoongie : I was kinda surprised to read comment on Jaejoong. A deception?! I was kinda dissapointed that a dbsk fan would judge him based on just that one concert. I was at BL zone too during Mirotic Bangkok. I saw Jaejoong really close than i could have ever imagine! He was standing directly in front of me for most part of ballad songs. During ballad, he'll never interact or make eye contact with fans because he's really concentrating into the feeling of the song. But he played around with fans during fast songs. He looks so happy too, running here and there.

I think nobody will ever understand or can read Jaejoong. Only Jaejoong knows Jaejoong. Not even his group member or families. They will always discover a new layer to him. This is the guy who live in his own head.. the one and only Boojaejoong.

Well... that's how i perceived Jaejoong from being dbsk hardcore fans for 5 years. I will always find a new side to him. Not just him, but other members too.

Tokyo Dome : It's finally THE DAY!!! I feel like crying when i think about Tokyo Dome. Their dream of performing on TD stage has finally come true. TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!! And as for the one who would cry first... think it could be crybaby Yoochun, then it's either Junsu or Jaejoong. Jaejoong has been showing a lot of his emo side lately during TSC Tour. But the one i wanna see cry the most is our Leadershii Yunho! :lol:

Well.. to fans going to Tokyo Dome, enjoy yourself and don't forget to share interesting fanaccounts for us who can't go. Let see the red ocean at Tokyo Dome!!!! :w00t:

Guest paloma_jaejoong

WHO DO I THINK WILL CRY FIRST IN TOKYO DOME?

Humm/

i think...

1* Yoochun

2*Jaejoong

3*Junsu

4* Changmin

5* Yoonho

reasons *bad english*

Yoochun's no need to explain we know how sensitive it is, but I am in doubt as to the Nagoya jaejoong that started before, then I believe that some parents of the two starts. Junsu because remember in Budokan (I forgot how to write) it to see yoochun started crying too (t / n: I am also).

Changmin and Yoonho for last because I think they will hold more, although one of the dreams when changmin floor in Japan was singing at that stage, when asked for it. Yoonho, he always try to hold and maintain possession of the leader but I think this time will not give.

Summarizing impossible not cry, you will pass a movie in their head. It was one of the great dreams of boys. They have both deserve to be where they are. It will be a very beautiful moment, especially on Sunday, which is the last show. Sure I will cry,as PROUD, Wasurenaide and Bolero T___T

:tears:

Discussion

Im kinda stuck in between leadershi and dolphin.....

Leader is like my ideal husband,

ever since i saw him at KJE's chocolate with ye eun i fell i love with his tenderness for children....

And susu is just that type of guy that will bring happiness and laughter to you everyday,

I love to laugh, and whenever i hear susu's laugh i laugh. LOLS =DD

Im currently doing a dbsk/thsk count down.

I have all their songs in a playlist and on shuffle.

Im hearing all of these beautiful ballads and its getting me teary,

and songs that i dont always listen to, like Runaway, hello again, 꼬마야 etc.

*sigh*

im in such a fangirl mode right now.

And its like 1 am here in ny and im WIDE awake.

edit: im so lame right now!

Becuase im so excited about the boys at the dome, im watching koda kumi's concert at the dome to ease my excitment.

Of course its to also see the boys there.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[NEWS]090704 TVXQ 4th Live Tour DVD is number 1 in charts

Sorry coz the pic cant be seen so ill just give you the link:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kzjlcis3_5A/Sk7E...I/s1600-h/1.jpg

In both websites, the DVDs cost about $60 but right now you can get $15 off from HMV Japan. They are currently selling it for only $45 USD. You guys should preorder yours soon because I am. Don't forget it will come out in September 30, 2009.

From Reina:

CDJapan = $68.94 *shipping included

HMV Japan = $48 * shipping included

Credits: HMV Japan + CDJapan + DBSKnights

Thanks Reina for the headsup

More pics of current Tokyo Dome

Taken from DNBN. This fan took the photos from her hotel.

2v9ssx2.jpg

2jb18k0.jpg

20hattd.jpg

The atmosphere in this thread is full of excitement for Tokyo Dome, I just can't imagine the scene at the place itself!! :D

Guest kinkie_lass

wouldn't it be funny if none of them cries? :lol:

just thought maybe they were too daze to see this is actually happening that they forgot to cry. but then there's yoochun and he's a crybabyemoface and him crying is contagious since yoochun kind of sets the group's mood... :D

yes yunho needs to cry! there's nothing wrong for a guy to shed some tears, leader-sshi you hear that? XDDD

------------

closest ideal man: Yunho and Changmin <3

1. tall and handsome *sniffs*

2. alpha male ftw

3. don't talk too much randomly because i despise a guy more talkative than me. seriously.

3. intelligent. intelligence is a must for me. these two for me, even if they're not part of dbsk, will still manage to make money with their brains.

4. athletic (aww... changmin is not but the heck he's hot!) XDDD

5. preferably a non-smoker but i can tolerate a guy who smokes if he fulfills all the above characteristics

[NEWS]090704 TVXQ 4th Live Tour DVD is number 1 in charts

Sorry coz the pic cant be seen so ill just give you the link:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kzjlcis3_5A/Sk7E...I/s1600-h/1.jpg

In both websites, the DVDs cost about $60 but right now you can get $15 off from HMV Japan. They are currently selling it for only $45 USD. You guys should preorder yours soon because I am. Don't forget it will come out in September 30, 2009.

From Reina:

CDJapan = $68.94 *shipping included

HMV Japan = $48 * shipping included

Credits: HMV Japan + CDJapan + DBSKnights

Thanks Reina for the headsup

thanks for sharing. they rocks amazon jp too, placing #9 and #10th respectively for AADBSK3 and TSC live tour. mind you, amazon jp is where you can gauge Japanese fans reception most accurately because they particularly loves to shop here. CDJapan and HMV are usually favored by overseas fans

but but the HMV offer is so tempting. too bad HMV only accept payment through credit card and i don't have one.

Guest jadedbeauty

Oh gosh this is so amazing! ): I feel like crying! AHHHH~ <333 I bet the boys are totally going to cry.

Guest shineecockroach

Finally!! Tokyo Dome night is here!!

Just the fact that they will be performing at the Tokyo Dome shows how far they have gotten in Japan ^^

Discussion

For me, it's Yunho, which is really weird because he is my least favorite [but I still love him <3333 :D ]

He's the closest to my ideal man because I like guys who are "manly" and can't express their feelings very easily

hahaha really random discussion, i know

First off, I've been having the butterflies-in-stomach feeling and I'm not even going to the concert T.T I can't imagine how our boys feel right now :o

edit: Who will cry first?

1. Junsu or Jaejoong

I dunno, just guessing here lol. I kinda have this feeling that these two got a lot closer when Junsu had his foot injury. Maybe Jae took care of Junsu baby like any loving umma would to her---er, his son and Junsu (who doesn't really like too much PDA-ing) opened up a lot more to Jae and I dunno, I think they... click more than before. Before they had this sorta older brother/ younger brother gap going on but now I feel it got into a more relaxed degree. Ohmy, haha what am I mumbling about? xD Anyways, yeah I only explained my JaeSu theory but it doesn't relate to why I think they'll cry first lol it's kinda hard for me to find the words at 1:30 in the morning >.<

2. Micky

If either Junsu or Jaejoong cry first Micky will follow immediately after lol. It's just the way it is xD

3. Yunho or Minnie

They are hard men. I don't mean it that way.

Junsu is my ideal man. Not 'closest' or anything similar to the effect, he is the ideal man for me. My sister asked me once which I would choose: $1 million dollars or Junsu as my husband and I told her that I wouldn't take the money even if she begged me to xD I'd take a crazy happy life over a filthy rich life anytime lmao. But of course, this is a miracle not even close to the realm of possibility and borders on the extra-dimensional (huh?) so I guess I have to make do with a guy who:

1. is honest (so hard to come by nowadays)

2. is innocently cute/ cutely innocent

3. is sporty yet romantic

4. gives his all on everything

5. smiles from the heart

Junsu, call me. :D

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

let me join the heat..XD

WHO WILL CRY FIRST

1. yoochun

2. junsu

3. yunho

4. jaejoong

5. changmin

either way, i'm waiting to see tons of pictures and fancam...XD

look at the queue....TOKYO DOME is indeed a wonder...^_^

well on the debate, is good to say out your opinion but please do choose your words carefully..soompiers here come from differ country with differ background...please do understand that..XD

p/s: is it me or recently there is quite some fanboy popping up???? ^_^

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

THE TIDAL WAVE OF RED OCEAN WILL REACH THE TOKYO DOME!!!

as a fanboy... this is the first time i feel very nervous/excited/worried and etc... for an artists...

whoah...

i feel like dying now..

i bet you if tvxq will cry or one of them...

I WILL CRY!!!!

I KNOW TVXQ CAN DO IT!!!

THEY HAVE REACHED THEIR DREAMS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SOAR HIGH!!!!!

TOHO TOHO FAITO!!!

DONG BANG SHIN KI FIGHTING!!!

CASSIOPEIA FIGHTING!!!

BIGEAST FIGHTING!!!!

RED OCEAN FIGHTING!!!!

LET THE DOME FILLED WITH THE RED WATER!!!

Guest Jeijoong

I usually don't post, but

OMG. Tokyo Dome is tonight.

I am SO happy and proud of dbsk! <3 Congrats to them, again :] After working very hard, their dream is finally coming true ♥ Ahhh, I'm so excited!! It's sad I can't go watch the concert, though :[[ ahhh, people that are in Tokyo Dome right now are sooo lucky!! I'm just gonna keep on refreshing this topic to hear about Tokyo Dome tonight xD WHO DO I THINK WILL CRY FIRST IN TOKYO DOME? I'm not sure who will cry first, but it seems like it's gonna be Yoochun, huh? xD Then probably Junsu. After Junsu, I'm thinking it'd be Jaejoong just cause recently he cried, right? Well, that doesn't really mean he'll cry again tonight, but maybe. And then, leader Yunho-sshi! Last would be Changmin. ha, totally guessing. xD

lol, kinkie_lass! that is possible! hmm, we'll see.

oooh pictures! ugh, I'm jealous of those people D:

Jaejoong. Ackk, why are we discussing about something negative on the boys' dream Tokyo Dome concert's day! >.<

Tokyo Dome DVD. HAHA, the concert hasn't even begun yet, and the DVD is already topping charts! Nice, though :D

edit: oh oh ideal man! Someone funny, caring, outgoing, and cute are main things I look for in guys hehe. and I believe the closest is Jaejoong. I love that he cooks, too, since I don't know how to cook at all xP (only hotdog, spam, and stuff xD) Since I'm pretty quiet, I want someone outgoing. Although Jaejoong seems quiet at first, too, I see him opening up after a while and as someone who could make you laugh and feel happy :]]

Guest ladyelhisa

OMO!!! Tonight will be the night, the night that we are all waiting for!

THE OCEAN OF RED WILL SHINE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT

Those pictures of tokyo dome is starting to bring shivers down to my spine! Look at that! GOSH! :lol:

:WHO WILL CRY FIRST:

MICKY YOOCHUN! Well, I think he's going to be the first to cry because he's so emotional. :tears:

TVXQ HWAITING!!!

Guest ettenyl

Who will cry first:

1. Yoochun (the crybaby we love)

2. Junsu (cos he'll be influenced by Chunnie)

3. Leader Yunho!

4. Joong

5. Min

HAHA! Can you tell by the first 3 that I'm going by the Five in the Black 2007 Concert, Proud performance?

I'm having a Dong bang shin ki DVD concert marathon now, cos I'm not going for Tokyo Dome x(

The queue at the Dome now looks amazing! I'm sure it will be filled to the brim! lol!

Drown the Dome with your tears, Dong bang and Cassies!

Oh, please join the #THSKTokyoDomeConcert Twitter project! It has been filled with well wishes for the boys (3 pages now)! We need much more to make #THSKTokyoDomeConcert the trending topic in Twitter!

<3

Guest pinkypig

Finally the day our boys and us 've been waiting for for the past 4 yrs has come!!!

TOKYO DOME!!

For our boys i hope u guys do ur best and enjoy urself. This is the big day. No matter what happen we'll be here for you!!

For the fans who's lucky enough to be there!! U r so lucky. Just looking at the photo make me excited. I can't imagine how would i feel if i was there!! Cheer and support our boys as much as you can. Make today to be the most memorable for u and for them!! Enjoy the concert^^

I find this crying topic is so cute.

For me it's must be YC JS JJ YH CM.

I feel like it's always like this. the last 2 who hardly cry i believe they will today!!

It's a happy cry so .......... I wish i could be there^^

Guest fobbiyo

[FAN ACCOUNT] PRE-CONCERT - TOKYO DOME (DAY 1)

Anita and Wendy were staying at the Tokyo Dome hotel. I went over at seven in the morning, and we went to go stand in line at the CD and DVD shop. It didn't open until ten AM. But we weren't the first ones there. As the time went by, more and more people lined up after us (we were in the front row of the line). The fans came prepared for the long wait, lol. They had umbrellas to fend off the heat and towels/plastic garbage bags to sit on. They also brought water, paper-like fans, and food.

Then, at half an hour before ten, the shop opened. It opened early, and the three of us quickly followed the crowd in. They only let in a few people at a time. You could buy the Stand By U single (Tokyo Dome version), and also buy ALL of their CDs. They had EVERYTHING, even the nonstop remix albums O_O And they also sold both CD and DVD versions, gave out one poster if you spent enough money (you could choose from ten different ones), and you got a special vinyl bag + card holder thingy (or looks like one) if you spent more. There were also piano books available. Three of us. One of them had the OJBH cover, the other had another album, and the third was the SBU single. I got the last and latest one by luck, because we didn't know the piano book would be for sale.

After we bought those, we went over to the line for fangoods. HOLY SHIZZ. It was the longest line I have ever seen. At first glance, it only looks like it runs from the stands to the bridge to the plaza. But in reality, the beginning of the line is at the bottom floor. You go up these steps to the plaza - where a maze awaits you. Then you cross the bridge and go over to the stands where they sell the goods. It took three hours.

And then, when we actually got the fangoods, the staff were really patient and calm. They were fast and efficient as well. I believe the three of us lined up for the biggest fangood store (there were three, I think?). And there were 24 different cashiers, so the line moved pretty fast. Only...it was REALLY long =__=

That was all. We were pooped by then, and we stumbled upon the photo selection shop. There was a huge DBSK poster thingy, but the line was long. We didn't really feel like waiting any more (we were starving by this point), and decided to eat lunch and rest up before the concert.

2m68qhd.jpg

25gwaki.jpg

1y65n7.jpg

ief8s5.jpg

2lm4aoj.jpg

332up8w.jpg

2urpddy.jpg

4rpcsp.jpg

2l9gwvd.jpg

14ik09z.jpg

2e3omlk.jpg

14ijuif.jpg

jqq5wh.jpg

54f9lg.jpg

xqlzxl.jpg

opny14.jpg

358115c.jpg

---Concert is in a few hours now x] ---

We'd like to give a special thanks to mandasoh at iscreamshinki.net for the translated maps and information :D They really helped!

Credits: zhuuzhuusoba@iscreamshinki.net

Photos from `ANITA@iscreamshinki

Please do not removed without tags.

----------

AHHH. So jealous of them. Dome is just a couple of hours away. Their dreams are now reality. Good luck boys.

LOOK AT THOSE POSTERS! lmao!! I would have ripped those off and ran off.

Who will cry first? Yoochun. Then that's going to spread to Junsu and Jaejoong. Then Yunho is going to see and he'll probably get teary too. As for Changmin, never really saw him cry. I wish to see him cry like a baby again. (Too evil?) LOL.

Archived