[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoochun always has the weirdest hairstyles when they go to Thailand (like the bowl haircut). Lol. It's not bad-looking but just weird and unique.

OMG AcTiCa those Jae pics are super HQ and his chest is just WOW! :lol: What a view~~ <3

Oh and I love Changmin's skull scarf ^^

All of them look sooo good there.

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics!

Guest LeaYuri

Question!!!

Has Micky do the orthodontics ???

is he really arrage the teeth ?

This pic cap by me

i just wondering after see this live again and again and it seem like i saw he using retaining??

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/Hugnkiss_sj/6-2.jpg

Does anyone know about this??

Nope,he's not wearing orthodontics.You can confirm it by watching the performance in HD ver :)

@dLah It was from Music Fair 21,broadcasted on 20th June 2009

micky looks so super good here. oh gosh. love the change in hairstyle.

new topic!

what's your first impression of each of the dongbang boys? and how did it change(if any)

i know many of you knew dbsk from a few years back; do you still remember your first impression of the members? some may be 'love at first sight' but i'm sure they can't be all good. i can safely say though, that as you got to know them better, you find yourself liking all of them (even if you have some jae/su/min/yun/chun bias)

so share your thoughts! =)

I was introduced by my unnie.Thanks to her that im drowned in TVXQ's love :P But actually I have no interested with these guys for the first sight.I said "they're nothing but pretty face" ..But then,I watched their live performance in FITB concert...omo!!! :wub: :wub: Then,I started googling them and watched "Love In The Ice (T concert)"..Im just speechless T_____T.I knew I've misjudged them coz they're simply talented in singing and even dance!I cursed myself for too late knowing these precious guys.Now my life is stalkin TVXQ to death! :P

MORE OCEANS OF PICS IN BANGKOK'S CONFERENCE

miroticbangkoklegra9.jpg

miroticbangkoklegra6.jpg

miroticbangkoklegra5.jpg

miroticbangkoklegra3.jpg

miroticbangkoklegra2.jpg

miroticbangkoklegra1.jpg

200906261246028611tvxq.jpg

Credit:As Tagged

Guest MooPat

[Fancam] 090626 Press conf TVXQ Mirotic concert in BKK [MooPat]

Here is my fancam. sound is quite OK but the pix isn't so clear, sorry.

YunHo...รักนะจุ๊บจุ๊บ (Love you kiss kiss)...I love u too can't stop screaming :D

Guest AcTiCa

wow Junsoo + ChangMin coming ^^

i think Junsoo's clothing look so cute

ChangMin wow his smile ... killed meeeeeeee

oh ~ * Enjoy with Concert today Ne~^^

[Pics] 090626 Changmin & Junsoo in Central World Press Concert 'Mirotic' in Bangkok

PLEASE TAKE OUT FULL CREDIT

DO NOT HOT LINKS

min

1cm14.jpg

2cm09.jpg

3cm03.jpg

5cm05.jpg

fcm02.jpg

qcm01.jpg

dcm13.jpg

xcm04.jpg

xiah

3js11.jpg

5js08.jpg

cjs03.jpg

djs13.jpg

ejs15.jpg

ijs12.jpg

ijs14.jpg

kjs10.jpg

yjs09.jpg

============================

Credit : TVXQ-IN

Guest Honey_KizZ

MOST SEARCHED LYRICS THIS WEEK IN YAHOO!:

1位-GReeeeN

2位木村カエラ

3位-遊助

4位-椎名林檎

5位-MONKEY MAJIK

6位-シド

7位-東方神起- STAND BY U

8位-嵐

9位-平沢唯(豊崎愛生)

10位-東方神起- SHARE THE WORLD

UP TO ~100位

Credits:yahooJAPAN + mayenchaii@ONETVXQ

Shared:mayenchaii@ONETVXQ

Guest Heaven2100

wow... You're Fast people!!! it''s difficult to keep up...

another discussion...: what was my first imperssion...??/

well thanks to my sister.. she got to know them from Goong S... She loved the song "remember".. she googled them found them and fell in love... welll.... I didn't like them at all..!!!!!!! how strange is this..??? It was really difficult to see them and hear them.... well.. I watched some live perfomance... and actually i hated jaejoong...:D:D yep really strange I know... why? because of his voice... It was really strange for me to hear this kind voice...

but then... i saw Hahaha...:D I fell in love with yunho... and then slowly... i fell in love with all the group... my fav was immediatley Yunho... Junsu.. And Changmin... but then i started to love all of them...:D Well.. the end of the story...:D

THANKS for the pictures.. they look amazing..:D Chunnie cut his hair..!!! WOW... party time..:D

Guest AcTiCa

THANKS for the pictures.. they look amazing..:D Chunnie cut his hair..!!! WOW... party time..:D

anyway.. i wanted to ask..? when are the Mirotic concerts in Bangkok??

so sorry to cut your reply ^^

Mirotic concerts in Bangkok will holding on 27-28 June

wow today and tomorrow

i can't wait to join ^^

i'll take a lot of Photo and fancam for sharing you all

Guest miss_h

Yoochun new hair: LOVE IT!!!

I think he decided to do a couple looks with his mother. Looking as beautiful as always :)

Yunho black hair: LOVE IT!!!

I love him in black hair.

First impression?? it's always fun doing this. Remain me why I love them and how much I change my point of view about them.

My first impression of them: Pretty boy who do lypsinc...

^that's before I watch Heart, Mind, and Soul concert.

The rest is history ... :) :) :)

---

I hope we can hit 100k in the first day for Stand By U (can we???). I don't have high hope for the ranks just hoping that the sales will be higher than Share The World.

Toho..toho..toho..Fighto!!

Guest squeaky

iono if this was posted...but whatever, twice doesn't hoit! :D also, i dint post here for a while..so yeay! now's the time.

Info on the TVXQ/PLEASE BE MINE_All About 東方神起 Season3 Storybook

Table of Contents:

PART 1. SAY, HELLO - First day arriving in Saipan!

PART 2. SWEET DREAMS! - Pressing room 257's bell

PART 3. VS. TVXQ! - Saipan Mini Olympic

PART 4. What's Happening? - Something that came up on Saipan/(maybe it's more like What happened on Saipan, or what came up on Saipan, something occured, you get the gist of it...)

PART 5. Before Sunset - The heaven, sea, and friends

PART 6. PS. The sequel divided at Seoul (errmm..sorry i suck ahah XD)

yeaaap.

oh, and it's about..&24.60 to $25. alone.

credit: dnbn.org

i don't really have anything Q_Q

Guest Fairily_Spark

Here's an audio of when Jaejoong started to cry during the MC section (talking about his song) in Nagoya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTkoWEA3H5w

Credit to uploader

You can find loads of fancams on his/her channel.

The "O" remix is pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgqYIDd6yQ...feature=channel

-----------------------

I wonder why they are releasing a new single so soon.

I mean august 26th is just 2 months away.

But I'll be looking forward to it, I hope its a summer dance track this time.

And I want a best album at the end of this year...Japanese people really dig things like that.

and to dksldi was that really necessary? geez

--------------------

The AATVXQ season 3 cover looks awesome

Guest asos2610

AADBSK3 photobook: It's available to preorder in Yesasia for $53 here

The cover looks really good! They all look HOT! :D

Doesn't hurt to share again right? XD

315o1fm.jpg

Love Yoochun's new hair. They all looked so handsome in the conference.

Guest dksldi

DBSK'S japanese and korean FANS annoyance

of ___ group using DBSK's name to gain fame. translated.

i went on this blog site where there were dbsk's japanese fans review on how DBSK's name was being used by BIG BANG's

entertainment company to gain popularity in japan and alot of the japanese fans were annoyed with it because DBSK worked their

butts off from the beginning to end and big bang just comes in using DBSk's name through media and calling themselves dbsk's rivals.

japanese fans were complaining that they were in different genres of music and they shouldn't be compared and upset that the

company was being rude to doing so. (keep in mind YG.ent is known for using media to gain attention its called UN-Peul. in korean it means

playing around with the media news.promoting.)

and these were the korean fans reaction.

1. I don't hate Big bang or anything and never did but the media play their company is doing is kind of making me... their characteristics and genre in music is totally different. I guess just the fact that both groups are korean is what's making the media think they are rivals in japan. although i will root for both groups.

yg 소속사가 확실히 언플 심한것같네요-_-;

솔직히 동방신기가 힘들게 길 다 닦아놓은거... 빅뱅은 뭔가 쉽게 가는것같아서리.............. 쯧

저도 딱히 싫어하진 않는데 진짜 언플때문에 싫어질거 같네요..; 별로 한국에서 라이벌도 아닌데 이런말 하기 참 햏햏 하지만.. 동방신기가 어느정도 진입장벽을 허무는데 기여한건 사실이죠..(솔직히 어느정도의 수준이 아님..ㅠ) 그냥 아주 단순하게 제발 동방 이름이랑 엮어서 기사든 방송이든 나오지 말았음 좋겠어요. 그렇게 되기 어렵겠지만..-_ㅠ..그리고 새삼 느끼는거지만 지금 빅뱅 정도의 푸쉬는 동방신기가 단 한번도 받아본적 없는거 같다는 느낌이..; 동방도 초기 2년동안 디지게 삽질 할 때 저거 반만큼만 푸쉬 받았으면 어땠을까 싶기도 하구요.. 이래저래 착잡합니다..

Yg ent. seriously is really harsh with their media play usually.

honestly the hard road that DBSk sweeped off throughout the years, i think big bang is walking on it easily. ...

i dont hate them either but i'm starting to because of their media play. they are really that much of rivals even in Korea. It is obvious that they are using DBSK to be honest. ( not at a small amount actually) i hope just this week it'll pass and from future on i hope they wont use DBSK's name for their promotion in front of cameras. It'll probably be hard. the push that BIg bang is getting among the media is something DBSK has never even had. For the first 2 years of debut they worked their butts off. IF dbsk got half the push from media attention from the start it makes me wonder where they'd be now.

Hi. its first time that i'm leaving a message. i always like reading you blogs. i wanted to leave a reply for this blog.If people have the slightest common sense (japanese korean) it's obvious to see Big Bang and their company using DBsk's name and popularity in japan to promote Big bang in japan by making useless rivalry story as part of their media play. But most people that don't know much about this would be like " oh dbsk's rivals? should i hear it once" and buys their album it in the end just helps big bang's sales to go up. It's basically like blowing your nose without using your hands. This is probably what their ent. company is going for and it's honestly disgusting, rude, and ignorant immature etc. It's using what someone else had worked their butts off for years to make ur own sucess out of it. benefit out of it. They always used useless stories to use media play literally to death even in korea. i hope their try to work hard on their own and bring sucess in the future and don't dirty up dbsk's name and image in japan. since now i didn't have any interest in big bang or their company but from now on i feel like i'm not going to like them. sorry for the long reply. i'll come by in future to leave replies again later. it's kind of sad leaving this kind of sad reply..

i'm not feeling positive about this as well. big bang is truely a talented group and probably will succeed in japan as well. but just the ppl above it's basically blowing you nose without using your own hand. DBSK just recently gained their ground in japan.. and now big bang's comp is using this as their advantage. IF dbsk didn't have the popularity now in japan i wonder what big bang would have done. what title would they have debuted in japan with? That they surpassed Bae Yong Joon ( YONSAMA) 's popularity? i do hope that big bang will succeed outside in the foreign countrys, but i really don't like seeing them using DBSK's name. Big bang Fans would be saying "what are you talking about" but seriously if you see it by peeling off the the core, they won't be able to deny that they are gaining attention in japan using DBSK's name. i feel the same way. it does seem like Big bang is debuting without having the hardship dbsk went with. i'm also very tired of Yg's media play. those two are really getting on my nerves enough to make me want to hate big bang.

I guess it was obvious to see them using DBSK's name for media attention.

but as much as they did, they have to expect the negative views that people will have on them.

i never had any interest in them but seriously i'm starting to hate it. their company and their artists. i hope they know their limits and if they did, i wouldnt feel this upset but this is not even their first time. First with their fan event at tokyo dome? but it turns out it was in a small reception area not even close to tokyo dome.lol. if your a cassie it would obviously make you upset. except the ppl who worked for it will definitely gain that much and people who didn't do anything will gain that much. that's lifes.

i dont hate Big bang....never did. well their company is really bleh. but it's really amazing at their level of media play. but its nothing new for YG. just like their tokyo dome article they put out with the rivalry? when i see stuff like this. it makes me so annoyed. just like the ppl above. i hope they work to the fullest on their own road and not bring dbsk into their debut promotion ^^.

i hope both group will suceed. big bang has the talent to suceed by looking at their talents. and i'm honestly not even worried about DBSK they are already succesful. i want to root for big bang. i hope in japan they will be able to meet dbsk and have dinner or something together. they can learn from each other. ?...(learn what how to media play?)

if they aren't using it negatively then as a korean i would definitely root for them. but what dbsk went through. they made a road for themselves. if it was a korean singer they only knew about jo yong pil, and kim yeon ja, but now they know alot of dbsk. they were into korean culture like black days and couple look. thanks to dbsk they walked on their own road by just their talents. and what big bang is doing the media play big bang is doing is basically 'we'll just walk on dbsk's road thats already been cleaned up and instead of going with traditional pop music we'll make our own by just our talent.' what kind of media play is that? i can't see good iwth that. does that mean DBSk were perfoming during debuts in school gyms in the beginning because they didn't have talent? the literally teared out blood to gain love from the general public for the last 4 years. They left while their popularity was at its upmost height to a country that they didn't even know about. just because of that they were looked as if they had no talent because they weren't getting media attention from the start. i'm sure through their media play many ppl will give interst to big bang, but then afterwards sending out a media play article saying they'll win over by just their talents? um that doesnt make me feel good at all. because also the fac that their fans are very ignorant most of the time.

there were alot more. but they were repetitive.

http://blog.naver.com/islove23?Redirect=Lo...gNo=40067551906

Guest sheilapiglet

^I don't think it's a good idea posting that up...just cuz you highlighted it, doesn't mean people won't read it....it's talking too much about a different artist and that's against the rules.....it just makes people mad...I've never been a fan of that group, but I don't want to hate them....so please take it off before a mod warns you...thanks.

Am I the only one that can't stand Micky's new hairstyle?.....lol....it looks like his mother's and that can't be a good thing...she's a woman..*thud*

anyways, stuff to share:

[DBSK]Thug/Gangster Jaejoong.Innocent Junsu? (fanvid)

lol..what the?...the beginning was amusing, but near the end it kinda got sad....you can see clear proof here that Junsu really does stick his tongue out first before tasting something..hehe=P

there's so many things to love about Junsu, but for me, i think it would be his singing ability that appeals to me the most=)

AADBSK3 photobook: It's available to preorder in Yesasia for $53 here

The cover looks really good! They all look HOT! :D

Love Yoochun's new hair. They all looked so handsome in the conference.

omg! thanks for sharing!!! does anyone know whether it has eng subs or not?thanks :)

DBSK'S japanese and korean FANS annoyance

of ___ group using DBSK's name to gain fame. translated.

I really dont think this is appropriate :huh: . I mean these are just people's opinion and it'll only create tension between the fans. I hate it if that happens. Both groups are different both are awesome in different ways. Even if this is true there's really nothing we can do about it except supporting the boys even more. Whatever it is DBSK fans ,cass BE knows what Dbsk has done for jpop. So really please dont let things like this create tension in this thread or another.PEACE :)

crap topped a page :sweatingbullets: sorry nothing good to share.

But i love this vid since jaesu is everywhere nowadays^^

JaeSu love 9-Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KdOGZpBU8I...feature=related

credits uploader :)

gambatte boys for miroticon! wish i could be there :tears:

Archived