[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

omg tpf was soo freaking fun to watch... gosh our boys are so adorable playing these games!!!!

I hope they appear on more japanese game shows!

ill edit when i finish watching it =D

V thanks for the love in my siggie =]

But yea i agree with you about making a siggie for their road to dome, it is a really special/important time in their career.

Is team AOE around?

we need a siggie!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION

seeing M3mi banner(love it^^) kindda reminds me of my question earlier. Is this thread doing anything special for the tokyo dome concert?something like a banner when they won the golden disc award.Just a simple one like 'Tokyo dome is here' or 'Road to dome'(lol i'm really not good at this :lol: ) to put in our post .It Would be nice since it really is a special time in the boys career. :)

LOL. So hilarious and fun to watch!! Wooow they passed all the arcade games with flying colours! :lol: I gotta say Jae Joong's shuriken attack was epic!! He missed quite a lot and then at the last 3 secs he managed to hit the pole down with TWO saucers (or watever u called it, lol). Changmin's expression while Yunho kept failing to hit the Bingo was sooo cute. XD

OMG Yoochun's wall crash was so funny! I was expecting CLEAR when he made a huge leap but who knew?! He dropped way lower than the rest! Lol. But yay they still cleared it! Physical Mail was wow. I thought Junsu should lay low due to his sprain but he did the most punches! I dunno but it seemed he was straining and looked really determined to punch as much as he could! Awww. They were sooo close to clearing that!

Thanks for sharing the vids. :D

Guest blueshoes

090625 IT'S A FINAL COUNTDOWN - " We all are ready!!! "

@ Central World Department Store , Thailand

IMG_18961copy.jpg

IMG_18921copy.jpg

IMG_19021copy.jpg

IMG_19081copy.jpg

IMG_19201copy.jpg

IMG_18981copy.jpg

IMG_18901copy.jpg

IMG_19001copy.jpg

IMG_19061copy.jpg

IMG_19171copy.jpg

IMG_19131copy.jpg

Welcome to Thailand

IMG_19251copy.jpg

Credit: www.yoonhothailand.com

shot by ammiee @ Yoonhothailand

Do not hot link and Take out with full credit

Guest Eltoshen

More to rankings?

Funniest in shows

1. JJ owns shows. lol He's like the Heechul of DBSK, just a little less talkative.

2. JUNSU just does some silly things, intentionally or unintentionally, LOL.

3. Yunho/Yoochun: They're stories sound boring sometimes, rofl.

5. Changmin: Too quiet. >:o

Style

1. JJ: If I were to take fashion tips, it'd be from him.

2. Yunho actually has some nice clothes, but sometimes they look oldpeople-esque, lol.

3. Yoochun: His clothes are generally okay, but there's always one thing that bugs me besides his hair.

4. Changmin/Junsu: Their style seems like the average person. xD

Guest Cutiemongmong

LOL today I really ranked them a lot :D

Being funny

1. Jaejoong. Yeah, I am agree with Eltosen, Jae is like Heechullie of DBSK, he talks whatever he wants

2. Yunho/Junsu. I would ranked Yunho the 1st unless he seems a bit strained in Japan, maybe because being a leader put too much worries on him T___T Remember the time they took part in Happy together, YSMM or Champagne... his wit is really attractive and adorable.

And about Junsu, even when he does nothing, he still can make people laughing. He is just an innate cutie pie XD

3. Changmin. He is the same as Yunho, often too quite or stiff on a Japanese shows while he is always have so many hilarious story to tell in Korea.

4. Yoochun. He used to be cute with that bright smile before, he laughed whenever he felt like. Now sometimes he still is that cute but the other time, he is too quite or... I think he changed in a way I cant catch up with ^^;;

Style

1. Jaejoong. He is 1st since his style looks the best for both boys and girls ^^ He always looks like a model on T stage. I especially love his boots, jeans and long tops.

2. Yunho. His style is what I expect at a guy. Sometimes classy and gentleman-like, sometimes simple yet healthy and comfortable. I like looking him in T shirts and short pants or something like the last time in Shanghai.

3. Changmin. Sometimes I don't like his cloths since they making him look too muscular but in general, he still looks great, thanks to his perfect long legs ^^

4. Junsu. He usually wears vest/old clothes at the airport but they are acceptable.

5. Yoochun. He looks good in the same outfit as Yunho but the others look a bit...weird :P

Guest fly_micky

^

^

your rankings are so biased to your favourite, lol.

obviously, your previous rankings too.

funny

1- Junsu

2- Jaejoong

3- Yuchun/Yunho/Changmin

style

1- Yuchun

2- Jaejoong

both of them ranked for natural look celebrity recently. their fashion sense are great

3- Yunho

4- Changmin

5- Junsu

I just finished watching TFPII. The boys look so happy and enjoy playing the games. thanks everyone for sharing the links

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi to everyone :w00t:

I made some signaturesand avatarsfor those who want to use it :blush: .

If you still have no signature and liked some of those I did,

please feel free to use them :) I did for you ...

Thanks for your attention

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Changmin♥

1-1.jpg1_73.jpg

2-2.jpg2_12.jpg

Adorable Min♥

3-3.jpg3_3.jpg

JaeJoong Cute Baby♥

4-4.jpg4_9.jpg

Chunnie♥

5-5.jpg5_10.jpg

Chunnie Yummy Yummy♥

6-6.jpg6_11.jpg

YooMin♥

7-7.jpg7_7.jpg

JaeMin♥

8-8.jpg8_3.jpg

Yunho Perfect Leader♥

9-9.jpg9_4.jpg

Changmin Angel Min♥

11-11.jpg11_18.jpg

YooSu♥Eternally

12-12.jpg12_7.jpg

Tohoshinki_Last Angel♥

13-13.jpg13_3.jpg

Xiah Junsu- Xiatic♥

14-14.jpg14_5.jpg

credits : Myself _YukariiChangmin +www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

You´ll need to do upload of this pics by yourself .

Please do not Hotlink.

Polite People don´t Hotlink ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥Message for Bigeast♥

22688.jpg

22689.jpg

credits:HeroWings+Mr.Tvxq

Guest nv101

and since we're on rankings.. i have another topic to suggest! haha. rmb the rankings from Come To Play? they cut out Min's but i was just wondering.. if someone could PLEASE translate what min's ranking was i think it would be pretty fun to guess at wouldn't it? :D

[http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee45/grizzlybeary/ComeToPlay.png]

Sorry to cut your post, I believe the board says, and correct me if I'm wrong, "Get Your Way!!" in bold. I'm not sure what the blue says, and the letters following that say something along the lines of "a power being governed by/or sways something(not sure of the word) in a quiet atmosphere". If I only knew what the first word after the blue wrting is, I'll get back to this post if I figure it out. So far it is interesting, if only we could see Changmin's answers. But my guess as to who get's their way is:

1) Jaejoong- to me he just seems to get his way, wish I had this skill

2)Yunho- leader-shii of course needs to get his way, they need to listen to him

3)Changmin- He admits he's stubborn himself, doubt people can change his mind

4)Yoochun- He seems to go with the flow unless he doesn't think something is right

5)Junsu- he seems so flexible and adaptive, like in Jeolchin's notes he kept swaying between the two elder folks on how to wash the fish

Guest piggrunt

I've just already watched the tokyo friend park II program. ^^ So funny

All of boys must be tried when finished the show.

And at the end, Poor Yunho ~~ :(, he did not get what he want from the show while the others got.

Yunho, Let's seize their stuffs 555 or Cassi will buy the camera for u ne~~

Thanks for the steaming vid link from youtube.

Love tvxq to be often on the funny show in Japan more than ever ^___^

Guest No MoRe

hello

Funniest in shows

1. Jaejoong

2. yunho

3. Yoochun

4. Changmin

5. Junsu -

Style

1. Jaejoong .

2. Yunho .

3. Changmin

4. Yoochun

5. Junsu

Singing

1. Jaejoong

His voice soft and loving and he have greet high notes and the low notes jast make My heart broken

his voice out from the Heart

I can only say that he is the jewel of the

Group

2. Junsu. Amazing and Strong voice

3.Yunho . Soft voice

4. Changmin. Yoochun .they can do greet high notes

Dancing

1. Yunho. the master of the danc Great dancing and he can pay attention to not Hurts himself

2. Junsu . good danc

3. Jaejoong .If he is in a good mood and in beg show he Can dance well

4. Yoochun . Changmin they are good , but tired fast

tpf - here another link uploded my mina111.

TFP2-2

TFP2-3

TFP2-4

TFP2-5

TFP2-6

thank you for this^^ lol. Poor leader-shi :(:lol: watching this and knowing the prize Yunho wanted i cant help but think that this was what he probably bought from that electrical shop he went to when they were in korea. The fan pics of him buying something. Maybe he bought the camera he didnt get to win. :lol: just a theory :):):)

chun was especially hyper in this one. All of them were having fun ,even su with his injured foot. :lol: and did jae just said he wanted to win the prize for his manager as a present?awww...how sweet :D

Guest Honey_KizZ

But yea i agree with you about making a siggie for their road to dome, it is a really special/important time in their career.

Is team AOE around?

we need a siggie!

QUESTION

seeing M3mi banner(love it^^) kindda reminds me of my question earlier. Is this thread doing anything special for the tokyo dome concert?something like a banner when they won the golden disc award.Just a simple one like 'Tokyo dome is here' or 'Road to dome'(lol i'm really not good at this :lol: ) to put in our post .It Would be nice since it really is a special time in the boys career. :)

yes, i agree w/ u guys.

although i'm not really good w/ graphics

i think we should do the same thing we did for their 5th anniversary,

and vote on a banner for dome.

Jaejoong in Japan

4c09bcee960fdfba3c90a64.jpg

36e8cde7993c953f996f389.jpg

192d7b5790cad8bea4a0c73.jpg

d1bbe2389a33ee4ab3d9fdf.jpg

eb8c8f372de39cb10676b11.jpg

0502c14b41031875214e8b6o.jpg

c8120abbb1add86b3e79956.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + Herose + HeyJJ

V

yea, i just heard about that.

soompi has a thread about the news.

Guest Nanashi

Incredibly sad news! Michael Jackson, one of Yunho's favorite dancers, has died of reportedly cardiac arrest

Yunho talked about him and I found video on one of the Jackson fansites here:

http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-related/yunho-s-...s-mj-video.html

My heart goes out to his family. I cannot believe this.

Yes. I heard of this, too. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post here though. Rest In Peace Michael Jackson. He influenced all, if not most of our pop stars today.

EDIT: I haven't posted here in forever. I topped a page.

Here we go:

Yunho dancing to Michael Jackson. I respected Yunho as a dancer because of this video.

Archived