[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest YunJaeDBSK

@YunjaeDBSK have u watched fancam link (posted by Sheilapiglet)?I think the moment is during their concert in Nagoya while singing Bolero

nope i didnt get to see it at all

do u mind postin gthe link here?

early thx

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on DNBN.

TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO will be held on 2nd of July.

And I think the event has got something to do with these figurines of the boys? I'm not too sure, must wait for someone to translate the news!

dwdxz6.jpg

1z5t9iv.jpg

35mljjd.jpg

28v3w5s.jpg

f583tt.jpg

id61df.jpg

f38d92.jpg

ejg7iu.jpg

MORE PICS HERE (behind the scenes of TSC photoshoot and more)

I sooo want those figurines! They look realistic and expensive! ><

Guest LeaYuri

nope i didnt get to see it at all

do u mind postin gthe link here?

early thx

Here you go.But we're not sure if he's really cryin.

[FANCAM]NAGOYA-BOLERO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spoted YunJae again.They're too close.look at the Jaesu gap :P

pic_l_02.jpg

Chun+Minnie = "Fighting Yunjae!" :lol:

Guest JJ.biased

OMGGG I want the preview to be longer T______T It has been so long since I have seen them being like this on a show XDD exciteeed.. !

I've spoted YunJae again.They're too close.look at the Jaesu gap :P

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/C...ri/pic_l_02.jpg

Chun+Minnie = "Fighting Yunjae!" :lol:

lmao~ I love this picture! YUNJAE. Junsu looks so tired... wait no they all do T_T

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

The pics are from the TVXQ Secret Code concert in Osaka on June 13-14, 2009.

The concert Hall @ Osaka

DSC03700-1.jpg

DSC03627-1.jpg

The VIP Seat Entrance

DSC03628-1.jpg

Our TVXQ

DSC03630-1.jpg

credit: Xiah~Tian / Kim Jaejoong Sweet Kicten @ Popcornfor2.com

Guest Kiddo214

^ Aww YunJae <33333333. :wub: Third place for Yunho as best leader? Hmmm... interesting but he fares better than others in my opinion. Definitely, the first place should have gone to him!

Guest YunKyo

DISCUSSION

It's said that BB's debut single has just got No. 4 on Oricon Daily Chart. Many people think that they're finding the easy way to achieve success in Japan.

So what do you think about that BB will be a big rival against DB in Japan market? Whether DB will have any difficulties bcoz of BB or not.

Thanks!!!

Edit: I just think of DB's position in Japan, if influenced by BB's appearance? Not make war, plz do not misunderstand me^^

Guest Rosa812

[NEWS]YUNHO GOT 3RD PLACE FOR THE BEST LEADER

Super Junior Lee Teuk has been chosen as the best leader for idol group.

A survey ‘Idol group leader who has shown the most leadership’ on community site DCInside from 16th till 23rd June and Super Junior Lee Teuk came in #1 with 15,724 votes out of 45,928 votes (34.2%).

#2 goes to TaeYeon of So Nyeo Shi Dae with 10.171 votes (22.1%). The group’s popularity and support can be shown especially with their comeback ahead.

#3 goes to Dong Bang Shin Ki YunHo with 9,850 votes (21.4%), followed by SS501 Kim Hyun Joong, SHINee Onew, and 2PM JaeBum.

credits: Kbites

shared by: dbsknights

Yunho oppa is no 3????? What a chart!!

He's always no 1 in my heart....Nothing can't change this....

Guest Eltoshen

DISCUSSION

It's said that BB's debut single has just got No. 4 on Oricon Daily Chart. Many people think that they're finding the easy way to achieve success in Japan.

So what do you think about that BB will be a big rival against DB in Japan market? Whether DB will have any difficulties bcoz of BB or not.

Thanks!!!

Well, it's thanks to DBSK that Japan has become interested in K-Pop as well, so of course it's not like it matters. I don't get what Big Bang's success has anything to do with DBSK. They're polar opposites when it comes to music.

Guest badstar

Jaejoong forgets the lyrics to Stand By U ^^;

LOL! This is so cute.

Thanks for sharing!^^

I can't wait for Tokyo Friend Park.

That is surely something to look forward to!

BB and DBSK in Japan:

BB and DBSK are two different groups, they both excel in the genres that they are focusing on.

I am also a fan of BB. I don't think they would go against DBSK in Japan, because as I've said, their genres are totally different and they cater to different audiences as well.

Comparing them is crazy since there's really nothing to compare...

And DBSK is already big in Japan, they have already established their names.

So I think they shouldn't be threatened by BB.

DISCUSSION

It's said that BB's debut single has just got No. 4 on Oricon Daily Chart. ...

Sorry to cut your post, but we shouldn't discuss about the other artists here. It's rule in soompi, I think. Especially we shouldn't discuss in terms of comparison different groups. From our history of 4 threads, it led to several temporary closes of DBSK threads.

I'd suggest the discussion at some DBSK community webboards or live journals.

Guest heroknick

help!

does anyone know where i can download an hq/hd video of the boys' performance of Stand BY U on NHK?

i'm desperate!!

thaaaanks!

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

More Pics from Osaka concert.

TVXQ on the trucks

DSC03634-1.jpg

DSC03637-1.jpg

DSC03708-1.jpg

DSC03631-1.jpg

DSC03703-2.jpg

IMG_0118-2.jpg

IMG_0103-1.jpg

IMG_0116-1.jpg

IMG_0115-1.jpg

IMG_0113-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

credit: Xiah~Tian / Kim Jaejoong Sweet's Kitchen@popcornfor2.com

2f0d7v8.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

It's our CLUBBOX INSPECTON WEEK! Please help us out :lol:

{GOE-SS} 08.11.15 MBC Introducing Star's Friend (YH, YC, JS, JH) [English Subbed].avi -596.2 MB-

[PV] Tohoshinki - Stand by U (THSK Ver.) [faw].avi -126.2 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.21 NHK ECO-UTA - Stand by U [faw].avi -346.6 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.20 Fuji TV MUSIC FAIR 21 - Tohoshinki [faw].avi -661.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.20 Fuji TV MUSIC FAIR 21 - Tohoshinki (1280x720) [poi].avi -872.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.11 channel-a - Tohoshinki Cut [poi].avi -300.5 MB-

[CF] 09.06.19 Korea Sparkling - Countless Pleasures (Thailand Version) [kimheroxiah].avi -11.9 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.18 channel-a Mu-mo Mobile Ranking [gsv].avi -40.0 MB-

[RAW] 09.06.18 Mu-mo Mobile Magazine - Tohoshinki CM [gsv].avi -11.6 MB-

Guest YunKyo

Sorry to cut your post, but we shouldn't discuss about the other artists here. It's rule in soompi, I think. Especially we shouldn't discuss in terms of comparison different groups. From our history of 4 threads, it led to several temporary closes of DBSK threads.

I'd suggest the discussion at some DBSK community webboards or live journals.

I think you seem to misunderstand my idea.

I just want to know some opinion about the position of DB in Japan when BB is coming there. I think it's really related to DB. As you know, DB also has to compete with some big boy bands like Exile, Arashi, Kattun. So BB's debut would be other their rivals. I mean FAIR COMPETITION.

If BB and DB both release single or album on the same day, it is matter, right?

Guest tvxqcassies!

DISCUSSION

Thanks!!!

its daily. big bang's music syle is really diff. have to see whether there are any popular singers on oricon that day/week. not like i hate bb, just that japan's entertainment industry is really competitive. anyway, i think they still have a long way to go. they are touring japan soon. XD i am sure the 5 boys are very proud of them.

Guest wing834

^^ and also... dont just look at the ranking, u hav to look at the sales too.... and u can c that no.3 only sold like 5000+~ when dbsk got 4th, its bcoz of the competition, but they still sold like 60000 by the end of the week~ im not bashing bb, its just that i h8 it when ppl compare how "well" bb is doing compared to when dbsk first debuted.... i hope both groups do well in japan~ soz abt tlking abt another group... but i just wanna get it off my chest...~

anywayz.... its TOYKO DOME soon!!! ahhh.... i cant wait~ dbsk is really come so far in japan, so proud!! i can still remember when i spazzed hearing that dbsk could perform at budokun, i cried watchin them perform proud... and now they're gonna perform at toyko dome :D:D:D such a massive achievement!

Guest kinkie_lass

The story lines sounds interesting. I read many manga about this but the one that pops right know is Ichigo :)

I hope Yunho take part on it, but yes, I will be jealous :)

ah i don't read any manga but i certainly reminded of the drama hana kimi ikemen paradise B)

i hope Yunho decides already whether he's going to accept the role or give it a pass because dammit the suspense is killing me :D

the selfish part in me wants him to jump in the opportunity as the thought of watching him every week is so tempting but i'm worried of him losing some of his Japanese proficiency, oh the horror :o

------------------

Big Bang in Japan.

sharing my two cents since this topic is brought up ^_^

while Tohoshinki is appealing to ojii-sans/obaa-sans/uncles/aunties in Japan i just can't see BB boys having the same effects to them.

however younger generations especially fans who's leaning towards western stuff might appreciate BB's music more.

competition is inevitable but there shouldn't be any obvious rivalry between them since unlike Korea, Japan's music industry is humongous and it's a bit too early to judge at this point.

Guest sheilapiglet

DISCUSSION

Edit: I just think of DB's position in Japan, if influenced by BB's appearance? Not make war, plz do not misunderstand me^^

Sorry hun, but I don't think this should be discussed here as well...and I don't think people will misunderstand you...hehe...it's just that we've experienced these type of "comparison discussions" before and trust me, it didn't look pretty....lol.....even myself, just reading the first line already irked me...that's just natural reaction for a major fan's heart who's seen what THSK has gone through in order to get to where they are today...it's opened up the japanese people's minds to korean music so of course artists that debut later will have a much easier time..it's not to say that DBSK is so much better or anything like that, but you know what I mean....what you're asking is not "wrong", but it is the rule of the thread that other artists cannot be discussed here whether it's related to DBSK or not for prolonged period of time (but I'm not a mod so perhaps ask them first?)....I understand your curiousity and concern tho....but yeah, I hope that we don't continue this topic for pages on end....thanks!

stuff to share:

18/6/09 Yoochun Sexy Dance in 9095

this is a really clear fancam!..and can see some JJ too=)

JJ's sneaky hand ^_^ (tokyo friends)

oh my gosh!...I've got to take my hats off to Yunjae fans eagle eyes!...I totally didn't notice this until I saw this close up vid....HAHAHA...that's just funny=P

[FANCAM] Full Tohoshinki - Mirotic in TSC tour: Nagoya

great fancam!...super cool Mirotic performance...captured all the members=D

the first part was the psychology test and this is the 2nd corner....really fun as well..they're such dorks..continuing their gossiping behind YH's back..wahahhaa=D

[ENG SUB] DBSK - TFP2 Preview

haha...JJ's such a meanie to Junsu at the end (especially considering that he was still injured at this time)..must be due to the fact that Junsu dare touch his yunnie...hehehe=P

*edit*...sheesh, I've been topping pages so often recently!...weird...ah well, I always have something to share anyways..hehe=)

Archived