Credits: 豆米饼绣花@东方神起吧 + yunkim

LOL too!! omg. it's really tiny. haha

eh, i'm spamming =X

shall add pics then!

14.jpg

122.jpg

18.jpg

193.jpg

anyone has pics of changmin in shades? =)))

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJ.biased

[PHOTO] Jae caught wearing tiny shorts!

LMAO this picture is hilarious. I want to see Jae in those shorts more ;]

Shop In MyungDong Korea Uses Artist Pictures 2 Promote

thats cool :)

I see many of my dbsk members there ^_^"

I cna't see to find any changmin pics with sunnies O:

Guest mskim

At first I was frustated because Junsu didnt appear in the first 1 minute :lol::lol: LOL

But the whole MV is really nice and all of the members looks HOT tHOT HOT!!!!

Really like the song!! Well done!

Guest yuulina

MUSIC FAIR I almost missed out their performance. Managed to watch it before they sang Stand By U. I LOVE it!!! Instead of having Jaejoong end the song, it's Changmin who takes the role. However, i missed out their talk session. Hope it will be available soon on dnbn.... onegaishimasu! :D

SBU PV Can't wait for 22nd for the PV. Definitely a different approach as compared to their previous PVs. At the start of the song when Jaejoong was walking towards the camera, i was like "Come to me baby!!!" :w00t:

Guest beibe87

could someone tell me the name of this show? it's really interesting, they talk about their stage names and things before debut. also, u get to see junsu's room @ his house! he really keeps all his fan letters!

it called "Happy Day"..it's a morning show..u can see the rest of the vid on her channel

LINK

REQUEST hii if anyone would be so kind as to please give me a link for the Mnet my favorite show that DBSK was on last year plsss....one with eng subs..would really appreciate it..thank you so much!!!

here's the link...u can check the rest of the vid on her channel

LINK

thanks for all the update guysss...u are the best!

i can't agree more that the PV is really hot...i love it! the boys looks stunning there!

Guest cheroot

Dozing off...

2009/06/20(Sat) 17:50

http://i39.tinypic.com/30c7ic5.jpg

Jejung...

The performance is going to start real soon!

[TRANS] 090620 THE SECRETS OF TOHOSHINKI - NAGOYA DAY #2

Junsu: Because Junsu is such an optimistic person, he plays a very important role in relieving the stress of the other 4!!

Yuchun: Yuchun will feel lonely if he eats supper alone, so he always forces the members to eat with him.

Jejung: If Jejung gets drunk, he becomes really cute!

Changmin: Changmin bathes really fast; if you get close to him, you'll find that he smells really masculine.

Yunho: If he becomes a girl in his next life, Yunho wants to be able to cry as much as he wants.

Source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

sorry for cutting your post...

wow....

their secrets are getting juicier.... hehehe...

always looking forward to their secrets of the day...

and lol at jaejoong dozing off.... very kawaii...

about the stand by you toho version...

the song didn't really have a great impact on me unlike their previous japanese ballads but when i watched the video, the song is slowly growing on me more and more... really proves that the boys presence makes a big difference ... (love looking at their pics than watching fancams IMO)

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS] 090620 THE SECRETS OF TOHOSHINKI - NAGOYA DAY #2

Junsu's also the mood-maker of the group too ^^ Lol! Jaejoong gets cute when drunk? Wow, then I won't mind him getting drunk more often xD Aw~ and Yunho wants to be a girl in his next life? I won't mind if he cries cos it shows the emotion of a guy instead showing nothing at all.

Must be their first STW performance right? Their live is good, but the choreography's nice lol, at least it's better than Survivor :rolleyes:

Guest varisra

I have 3 tickets(sitting ticket) : TVXQ The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC in Bangkok

Show date : 27 June 2009(Saturday) at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani in Thailand

Show Time : 18.00 / 6PM (Thai Time)

Each ticket the price is 4500 bath(Thai bath).

If anyone want the ticket

Please contact me from my E-mail or add MSN

E-mail : bee_breeze@hotmail.com

my MSN is the same E-mail

[HQ] 090620 Music Fair DBSK - Stand By You

[HQ] 090620 Music Fair DBSK - Share The World

[HQ] 090620 Music Fair DBSK - Sky

[HQ] 090620 Music Fair DBSK - My Destiny

And Sky; Step By Step & My Destiny~~uploading~~~

oh i love this song:D

so beautiful :D~

DBSK live really good :D ~ love My destiny ^^

Thanks for sharing the perfs!

OMGGGG... Stand By U perf was flawless! They sang with such emotions and their voices were peeeerfect! I really love Changmin's part with the high notes. No doubt, a beautiful song and a perfect perf.

Share The World's choreography was great, espcially the Hosu- Jaechunmin dances! :D

It has been quite a while since I last heard My Destiny.. And somehow it makes me feel nostalgic while listening to it because it's one of my fav songs from their HMS album. Time to rewind abit and enjoy their old songs again. ^^

Guest BoojaeWifey

OMO! nichkhun and jae in same shirt.

<dies>

thats just the hottest ever!

btw, candy and oi is just classic. never gets old.

Guest fattie8701

i just found this on youtube..i hope it has not been posted, cuz then i finally give something back to u awesome ppl here..but if it has :( let me know so i can remove it..

3rd Bigeast Event

credit:DBSKnightsBlog5

Guest miss_h

[HQ]090620MF 東方神起トーク ( Talk )

I cant wait to know what they're talking about :lol:

Thank you...

I like how close they are with the MCs.

I can't wait for the full translation either, but I can get a grasp of what they talks this time ^^

Although there's not so many new thing (Yunho broke CM mp3, JJ cooks according to his own buds, YC sleeps in very cold condition), but it fresh to see them talk about it in Japan show. It's funny how we know all their Japan habit and experience through Korean tv first. ^^

I love the performance.

Stand By U: Heart wrenching... I love the performance. Fall for this song deeper and deeper.

Miss 'My Destiny' soo much. I want to see them sing 'Begin' again next time.

Choreo for STW was better than Survivor but I still like dance step for Sky more. I hope they bring their old choreographer back and work with her for some dance number again. I love her works in SKy, Summer Dream, Choosey Lover, and FITB stage.

edit//

top the page with nothing to share -__-

wait a minute, gotta look for some old YT video to share

ae Joong sings 4 versions of "Happy Birthday"

^

I know this has been share before. It just a shameless attempt to get away from topping the pages :)

Archived