[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090610 TOHOMOBILE - YOOSU

116qgl1.jpg

Everyone in Osaka, are you making money? (T/N: Stereotypical Osakan greeting^^)

Although it was raining during today's performance, it was still really fun!!

Let's meet again!

P.S. ...I am, a mania of Junsu! (T/N: Like, ULTRA fan - YooSu^^!)

-Yuchun-

The first live at Osaka has ended!

From the stage, I saw everyone's smiling faces, and I felt really blessed. (^0^)

I'll work hard for the next 3 lives in Osaka too~

v(^0^)v

-Junsu-

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK

[TRANS] 090610 Thank You Mail (Junsu)

Everyone in Osaka, it's been a long time since we last met!

This is Junsu... (‾–‾)☆☆

Since the tour started, this is the 13th stop.

We can finally meet everyone in Osaka~

Every time we stand on the stage, we can feel everyone's warmth.

Even though it was raining outside, the atmosphere at today's live was still very high!

v(^o^)v

Let's continue the next 3 lives in Osaka with these same feelings!

Thank you everyone~

~(‾∇‾)ノ

Source: [baidutvxq.com]

Please do not remove without full credits

[TRANS] 090610 THE SECRETS OF TOHOSHINKI - OSAKA DAY #1

Junsu - Junsu really loves Autumn, he doesn't really know why, but he anticipates it a lot.

Yuchun - Yuchun got his first taste of natto when he was filming the PV for <<My Destiny>>.

Jejung - Jejung was really attracted to a girl who had a mole.

Changmin - This year, Changmin wants to challenge the "butterfly" stroke.

Yunho - Though it seems like his specialty is to imitate others, he had no prior experience until before he mimicked the Korean President while filming the PV for <<Miss You>>.

Source: [baidutvxq.com]

[TRANS] 090610 THE SECRET QUIZ

2r20rk0.jpg

Now, who does this necklace belong to?

The answer is....

11ghzxu.jpg

Changmin!

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

DO NOT HOTLINK.

There are just too many DongBang couples today. *BIG GRIN*

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelaa

hey i kinda found a discovery.. but if someone already found it then consider myself late ><"

i know everyone has been saying hyun joong and jae joong have the same necklace and you can see from these pictures..

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/0...jungs-necklace/

credit to sharingyoochun

but not only them, but i was watching the ontama carnival and you can see changmin has one too. or wears jaejoong's one. throughout most of the performances we cant really see it much because he has been dancing around and the necklace moved but in the bolero performance it is seen clearly during the last chorus.. hehehe its interesting.. ignore me if you dont find it interesting.. but yea.. um here is a picture of changmin wearing it. the top left photo would be the most clearest..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2Rdkxcpgdk/SYe-...nival2009_1.jpg

credit to dbsksleeplessnights

Guest chinesse_girl

don't know it already been shared or not..

TVXQ CF's Infinitely Your. Seoul

Credits: seouldreamseries@YT

Guest sweetfig

[iNFO] TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO

TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO has been decided!

The EVENT Information

Convention Time : 2009.07.02 (thursday) ~ 2009.07.06 (monday)

Admission: 500 yen (tax included) (two general admission tickets for the venue)

The Venue:

★ SHOWCASE 001 → Harajuku Quest Hall

★ SHOWCASE 002 → Omotesando Main Building 3F

※ For more information about the event, will post it immediately.

source: baidutvxq

trans:rai@sweetfig.blogspot

So this was what they were filming for..with all the trees around them! :D

Haha.. I love the first CF when the girl paste the post-it on Yunho's back! LMAO!! That's definitely on my no.1 list when I go Korea.. to see dbsk! XP

The boys were so cute in the CFs.. <3

I love how DBSK are in CFs that promote tourism in Korea. ^^

Guest TVXQ<3

I'm still curious on Tohoshinki's popularity in Japan. Haha. I think that they are gaining fans but the public still don't recognize their existence. However it's good that their demand is increasing. I know for sure their popularity has improved a lot. The question is, if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan? As much as I want them to have a Korean comeback, I don't want to stop the momentum and I worry that their popularity will die down. We all know that they still have to go back to Korea no matter how popular they are in Japan. I know they won't forget their homeland because they wouldn't want to leave cassiopeia behind and make them wait like forever. However at this point in time the opportunity of HUGE success in Japan is really high especially if they continue to promote and promote and promote.

Do you guys think the popularity is at its peak or will it improve?

Do you guys think that in 1 year of absence, THSK will have fans to look back to in Japan?

Will THSK have a long lasting effect in JPOP?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company):lol: :lol: :lol:

SHARE HERE...

I made this topic due to the fact that there are a LOT of new thsk fans and I'm curious if they can stand all the way till the end. Not to offend new fans but I'd like to hear too from them and their impression to this fandom.

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Thank You Mail- Junsu- OSAKA Day 1

Everyone in OSAKA. It has been a long time!

This is Junsu ( ̄ー ̄) ☆ ☆

Today is the start of the 13th live(tour). And finally i was able to meet all of you here!

Everytime we stand on the the stage, we can feel the enthusiasm!~

Though it was raining outside, today's atmosphere of the concert was still high!v (^ o ^) v

3 more days of live performance in OSAKA!

Thank You!〜( ̄▽ ̄)

source: baidutvxq

trans: rai@sweetfig.blogspot

Please take out with Full Credi

Guest catastrophe

Hi, do you all think there is like any chance of DBSK coming to Singapore? I mean although we're a small country and all, I believe we have the fan base to support them, so why don't they come? The closest they ever came was in KL, Malaysia. Why doesn't any Korean group actually come?

Guest k/j-pop lover !!!

I'm still curious on Tohoshinki's popularity in Japan. Haha. I think that they are gaining fans but the public still don't recognize their existence. However it's good that their demand is increasing. I know for sure their popularity has improved a lot. The question is, if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan? As much as I want them to have a Korean comeback, I don't want to stop the momentum and I worry that their popularity will die down. We all know that they still have to go back to Korea no matter how popular they are in Japan. I know they won't forget their homeland because they wouldn't want to leave cassiopeia behind and make them wait like forever. However at this point in time the opportunity of HUGE success in Japan is really high especially if they continue to promote and promote and promote.

Do you guys think that in 1 year of absence, THSK will have fans to look back to in Japan?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company) :lol::lol::lol:

SHARE HERE...

I made this topic due to the fact that there are a LOT of new thsk fans and I'm curious if they can stand all the way till the end. Not to offend new fans but I'd like to hear too from them and their impression to this fandom.

maybe , maybe not....

yes, that's for sure !!

i don't think they would because there are more jpop boy groups that are MORE popular than them....

How could you possibly handle the boy's career?

for me... i think i want them to be active on both korea and japan !!

because maybe cassies are tried of waiting for them and they want to back out....and maybe they think that tvxq only focuses on bigeast...

and i want them to be more recognizable like super junior

sometimes i think, why sm don't want there other artist that has a REAL talent (like, ri in, the grace, isak)

to be active ......

Guest e`PSY

I loved watching this especially since it's in different languages too instead of just being in Korean and I will also add the fact that the boys look delicious, lol

Guest sheilapiglet

I guess the Mirotic CF helped make up for the fact that YH was barely seen in the other CF....lol...he was the one that got tagged!=P...too bad the leaf scene wasn't longer...I loved the Yunjae there=P

stuff to share:

{GOE-SS} Heaven's Postman Highlight [English Hardsubbed]

you can already tell that this is going to be one SAD drama.

[Eng Sub] Heaven's Postman 3 min Preview OST + DIALOGUE

this one has the ost and dialogue subbed but it's hard to read together...if you want just the dialogue, then you should check out the above link (tho some translations were different)

[info]Tohoshinki PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO!

Tohoshinki have decided to hold the TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO!

And here are the details for the the first two events.

DATE: 2009.07.02 ~ 2009.07.06

PRICE : 500 yen (tax included) for 2 field tickets

VENUE:

SHOWCASE 1 – - Harajuku Quest Hall

SHOWCASE 2 – - Library Plaza Omotesando B3F SPACEOH (some special location, we will verify later)

Will keep up with more details later but 500YEN is super CHEAP!

source: ohmicky

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest beibe87

PICS OF TYPHOON'S PUPPIES

auwwwwww...look at their eyes...like a blue crystal..and yes, they all have fierce look like their grandpa.. :P

JUNSU THE "FREE MAN"

couldn't agree more..he's truly a free man....ahhahahah..that's why we all love him..he such a dork..he is the source of happiness in DBSK as the members ever said.. :lol:

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company) :lol::lol::lol:

SHARE HERE...

well..we can't predict the future rite..all thing could possibly happen in the future..

it's a lie if i said that i dont afraid that they lose their popularity both in japan and in korea when they do activities in one country and leaving the other for a while...as u know, so many new and improving group coming up in kpop and jpop industry which is make our boys posistion insecure..altho i always try to keep faith on them, but sometime the worrisome of them losing their popularity pop up in my mind suddenly..i just can't control..coz i'm bond with them (its my first time to idolize a group til like this) i dont wanna see them to lose their power..altho i know, it might give them big pressure..but i just can't help to expect lots from them..sorry..hikz

if the boys make such an epic comeback like last time with new improving songs, it won't be impossible for them to keep what they have rite now..i like them as a singer rather than a performer although i always enjoy every shows they have in, but as a fan i would love to see them be appreciated as a singer..so, i like how SM focus on their singing rather than going on lots variety shows and doing individual activities..somehow, this strategy make them looks exclusive.. :P

i do think that they can keep their fanbase in Japan IF they continuously release new single periodically..it will keep the fans on fire..not leaving japan without any activity at all..

if they want to have long lasting effect on japan, Avex need to do great management on them..what avex do rite no satisfy me as a fan..i love the ideao of mulog, staff blog, ceo blog, and etc..coz u know, as a fan, i would love to see the point of view of people who close to them like staffs and the ceo..it give different feeling when i read their comment about our boys.. :rolleyes:

honestly, i satisfied with AVEX management rather than SM...u can see that AVEX is really doing the promotion to the boys..giving the boys A-class treatment such as many staffs who handle different stuffs (they even provide a person who help them massage, i remember once saw the backstage of O's concert, codi nuna was the one who helped junsu and yunho massage), CEO blog that give us the update news of our boys, and many more..i just feel like they boys got better treatment from their management in Japan rather than in Korea..

i wish SM and AVEX could have a great agreement to divided our boys career evenly between japan and korea..i dun agree if the reason why SM put DBSK in japan more longer is because SM need to take care another groups in Korea...look at AVEX, it has more artists than SM..they can even do the same promotion in the same month..what they need to afraid for? different group has different fans..

i think if they stay like they are rite now which means they always be humble, shows their hardworking side every time we see them, having great teamwork..i do think that they will be as strong as now or even stronger..

do u know what? every time i read a news about some celebrity get sick or get depression of hectic schedule and the pressure of being a celeb itself..it make me proud of our boys even more..coz from the day i knew them till know, i never heard them grumbling or complaint about that..they really such a hardworking group..i meant it..they do every activity wholeheartedly ..never make their fans worry (eventho i wish they can share their thoughts a bit with us, so that they can feel relieve)

btw, sorry of i didn't answered ur questions coz seems like i just writing an essay here..LOL

Guest rasshie

omg!! i didn't what these!!! o.o

i love them so much!!!!

so for that dbsk was playing (?) with the leaves hehehe :D

i loved how looks yoochun looks in the hairstylist ver. *O*

Guest petiteange22

lol this made me smile! (i'm not evil!!) it's just funny to see how the boys gang up to bully junsu, and yet it's how they show their love for him. life without junsu would be so boring! esp for max. haha

[TRANS] 090610 TOHOMOBILE - YOOSU

http://i44.tinypic.com/116qgl1.jpg

omg yoosu!! junsu smiled sooo sweetly <3

Hi, do you all think there is like any chance of DBSK coming to Singapore? I mean although we're a small country and all, I believe we have the fan base to support them, so why don't they come? The closest they ever came was in KL, Malaysia. Why doesn't any Korean group actually come?

i don't know seriously! i would love for them to come to singapore! (btw if i'm not wrong they came once, it was quite some time ago and not heavily publicised)

if i were to be honest, i don't think the fan base in singapore is that large. i mean, for sure there are fans, LOTS and LOTS of them, but i guess it's just not enough for sm (i think sm looks at tens of thousands of fans) to arrange a visit to singapore amidst their already-packed schedule. though i'm also certain that should dbsk hold a concert in singapore, it would be a total sell-out. realistically, it really depends on the company, whether they feel it's worth the effort/time/money etc.

btw, last yr, wondergirls, jewelry and 2pm came for a kpop concert. f.t. island are coming this yr. i guess you can say singapore is warming up to the kpop culture, or rather, more and more artists are paying attention to the market in singapore. either way, THERE'S HOPE!!! maybe someday... hopefully dbsk will come in the near future! =)

Guest LeaYuri

if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company):lol: :lol: :lol:

1)Frankly,I dont think they manage to maintain their popularity if they go back to Korea for a long period

2)Yes,definetely!It sounds sharply contrast with my first view but popularity and fans is a different thing.And also,ur question is "will there still have fans in Japan if they dissappear for 1 year".so Im pretty sure,there's still a fans but maybe the number is decreasing.

3)Yes.They managed and deserve to get long lasting effect in Jpop since they hold the record for the first non-japanese celebrity who got 1st rank in Oricon chart.

4)I would love to see them acting just like their "Banjun Drama" not like "Heaven Postman" or "Dating on Earth".Seriously,I know Jae's filmed "Heaven Postman" but I never stalkin the news related to it.Abt the preview,OST or cast...I just let it go.I have no interested with it.Maybe coz im still a 16 years old kid who dislike such movie.

QUESTION

1) Is AVEX counterpart with SM?

2) Does SuJu have japanese album?-I know this is out of topic but im still curious :P

Can someone give me the original pictures of these!?!

Wah.. he is so gorgeous. I've never seen these before.

>.<!!!!!!!!!!

Cr: Hey!JJ, draco malfoy@onetvxq.com

Always gorgeous ^^

prettyjae33.jpg

joongieshanghai0805312.jpg

Credit: HeyJJ

Guest LeaYuri

Anyone know where to get the HQ ver of those links?DBSK's part is the cutest!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Archived