[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lovejae

heyyyyy cassios!..

i'm not sure if anyone has post this already but if they have this will be a repeat!..^^

i just wanted to post this link here since it seems like DBSK isn't doing as well as they should!.

i mean they do have the biggest fanclub in the WORLD!

and this is basically a like a FAN WAR!

so cassios get the number up high!..^^

i'm actually supporting shinee this time around but since i love dbsk sooo much, i thought i should post this up~..^^

VOTE FOR DBSK!!!!!!

those of you who don't understand korean...or don't know how to vote on the site...

here's a little info..^^

DBSK is in between super junior and ss501 on the TOP!...the two groups with the highest rite now!!!

or it's the top three but the one in the middle!..^^

press the UP button all the way to 200 since it is the max....so after getting to 200 you just press the + button and waaalaaa!...ur wote's in!..^^

PLEASE SUPPORT!..^^

DBSK HWAITING!

CASSIOS HWAITING!..^^

Actually I don't understand what this poll is for, at first I thought it decides how many fanseats the artist will have, but later on they say that this is just to prove the fanclub's power (if it is the case, don't waste your time, DBSK has the biggest FC in the world doesn't mean that they have to win every single poll out there, including lame ones ~)

May anyone confirm this?

Stand by you PV: The PV is so heart-breaking, Stand by U really fits to be an OST. Can't wait to see our boys' version coz I'm so in love with their outfit on the cover :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choliese

^^ where can i watch TBS besides TVants??Lags bigtime for me ~

as far as i know you can't view it on regular TBS channel, only for those subscribed to cable TV in japan

i remember as i waited all night last time they broadcasted T concert in japan and it wasn't shown on regular TV

Guest sheilapiglet

mandasoh:so the txt msgs are FROM the girl right?..and not TO the girl?....so that means that it's the guy's fault for taking her for granted and she felt that his work was more important than her right?...just wanted to clear things up...hehe..thanks=)

090529 BeeTV - Moolog P5 (ENG SUBS)

LOL at CM's "what is crab?"...hahaha...sorry CM, but we all know how much you want it..you're just in denial=P...but he got back at JJ good..he hung up on him!..hahaha...I'm hoping that they'll show more footage of them rehearsing in the next part cuz them wearing wifebeaters = *drools*

Sleepy & Tired Yunho Fancam Cut

awww!..I love how it keeps going back to him sleeping on the plane and his head is bobbing up and down and side to side..and his pouting lips near the end are so kissable!=P

Guest aizah

[FANCAM] 090524 4th Live Tour TSC Sapporo - 9095 (ALL BOYS in SEXY DANCE!)

[FANCAM] 090524 4th Live Tour TSC Sapporo - Secret Game (YunJae touch!)

Hope theyre not yet posted. IF its... really sorry..

About TBS broadcast...

I wish i can watch it on TVants too...

will wait til it was on streaming sites or a downloable now.

Thanks for all who shared infos and pics!

Guest afterglow.

Stand By U english subs

it's even better (and sadder) with subs.

it was sad when he walked passed her and her family and the lyrics were like "where are you now? who are you with?" sigh... lol.

can't wait to see the boys' version. they used fake rain for their video right?

LOL at CM's "what is crab?"...hahaha...sorry CM, but we all know how much you want it..you're just in denial=P...but he got back at JJ good..he hung up on him!..hahaha...I'm hoping that they'll show more footage of them rehearsing in the next part cuz them wearing wifebeaters = *drools*

lol. "what is crab?" suuuuuuuuuuuure changmin. lmao at him hanging up on jaejoong.

Guest kinkie_lass

Goodness so many pages since I last checked this thread and it's not even 2 days. Well it seems to be this way every time the guys release some new stuff. Stand By U is dreamy, the MV was just alright though they made a huge jump from having a cute but rather unknown actor to be in their PV to a less cute but way more popular Tanaka Kei :D truthfully i'm not a big fan of their ballads so much. still waiting for them to release a powerful dance number close to Purple Line/Mirotic credibility.

[TRANS] 090530 THE SECRET CODE TOUR - STAFF REPORT

thanks for the translation. you are really awesome for doing this ^_^

haha i can't believe the staff put the photo of HoMin when they were about to eat. it was exactly like last week :lol:

Sleepy & Tired Yunho Fancam Cut

awww!..I love how it keeps going back to him sleeping on the plane and his head is bobbing up and down and side to side..and his pouting lips near the end are so kissable!=P

lol changmin is so right! screw it hyungs... lobster >>>>>>>> crab XD

aww yunho... the sight of him sleepy makes me want to hug him to sleep. *gets bricked, shot and axed*

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS] 090530 STAND BY U PV (DRAMA VER) - TEXT MESSAGES

People are curious, so here's the translations for the text messages that were shown in Stand By U's PV, drama version. :)

Thanks for the trans. So many food :w00t: The boys must miss their kimchi alot! And good luck to them for their Fukuoka concert :)

I assume the messages are sent by the girl? The MV is heart-breaking =( Hope to see the THSK version soon.

Guest Kamoku-Ai

Stand By U is beautiful! <3 I have no idea how it lasted for 7 minutes because when I watched the drama version it was over before I knew it! Probably cos it's that good hehe! :P Too bad the boys aren't in it but never mind. The actor is brilliant! It was so heartbreaking when he cried... :tears: However, I think that I prefer Doush!te and Love In The Ice as far as love songs go :ph34r: but that might all change once I've heard it a few times! I still love it! :D Either way I hope it does really, really well!

By the way...

090530FukuokaStaffReport-9.png

When Jaejoong was wrapped up for a massage, Yoochun snuck under and took a picture of it (laugh).

Jaejoong was frantically trying to resist (^o^;

LOLOLOL! This really made me laugh! xD

The members also praised...!

2009/05/30(Sat) 13:39

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u301/lo...affReport-2.png

We discovered the 『Sekine Curry Chicken (European)』that Sekine-san produced!

The members who love curry found it delicious~! Addictive!! They gave rave reviews (^o^)

Stop it~...

2009/05/30(Sat) 17:09

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u301/lo...affReport-9.png

When Jaejoong was wrapped up for a massage, Yoochun snuck under and took a picture of it (laugh).

Jaejoong was frantically trying to resist (^o^;

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

Thanks for translating this! I love reading the staff reports! ^^

Sekine will be very happy to hear the boys love his curry! :D

LMAO @ YC and JJ!! Go YC! I wanna see another weird pic of JJ!

I thought JJ loves taking weird pics? Why is he resisiting now? :lol:

Guest loveprincemax

~_~Massage time~_~

Fukuoka staff report

During the massage..창민!

Before the stage time, relaxing the body with the massage~~

68384731.png

credit::동네방네,너와의화음님^^

p.s.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI died..No words are needed to say *~*설레임이야~~soleim..ㅋㅋ

Guest tohoblaq

The MTV VMAJ is tonight, right? Let's hope the boys win the Best Male Group category!!! They've never had an explosion in Japan last year. They deserve the award! Too bad they won't be performing. :( I would love to see some interaction between Tohoshinki and BoA, and Big Bang! :D

Guest chinesse_girl

i don't know these pictures had been posted before or not..

if yes, sorry for double post then..XD

Tohoshinki Fantasy Star magazine April’09 issue

fs09052900.jpgfs09052906.jpg

fs09052901.jpgfs09052903.jpgfs09052905.jpgfs09052902.jpgfs09052904.jpg

credit: murasaki hashidoi

They're all so HOT.....!!!! :P:P:P

Guest KoMi

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn409/m...file_down-1.jpg

똑같은 자리와 크키로 할껀데요~

얼마정도하나요~??

한번에 두개 다 할수이죠~??

I came across this while on tatist's cyworld. Can anyone translate?

The bottom picture looks old, look at yoochun's hair. I think it's from the Rising Sun period?

There's a tattoo above JJ's waist ! :o

Guest shar_

090530 Yuchun Thank You Mail

First of all I Realize of Faith that what you’ve gave to 5 of us.

That special “Faith” makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement.

I’ll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.

ARIGATO!!

-Yuchun-

p/s: he wrote his message in english

well..chun's n his engrish XD

credit: dnbn

Guest mandasoh

090530 THE SECRET CODE TOUR - THANK YOU MAIL (YOOCHUN)

First of all I Realize of Faith that what you've gave to 5 of us.

That special "Faith" makes us more special,tight Membership.

And potentialities of improvement.

I'll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.

ARIGATO!!

Yuchun.

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Shared by:iscreamshinki.net

Yoochun + English = Phail xD

He wrote it in English. T_T

MAN. What does he mean T_T

<3 manda

//EDIT: Oh dang! LOL I was too slow ^^

Here's the English - Korean - English translation by Sparkskey, that actually makes more sense :)

READ HERE.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

I get his point but I can't keep myself from laughingsmiling while reading it. :lol:

I'm imagining what could possibly be Yoowan's reaction upon reading this. I mean, he's better in english.

Gaaaa.. :lol: :lol: *nightmares*

Guest Senorita_

LOL! But aw~ Yoochun's message is just too sweet :) I'm suprised he wrote the thankyou message in English. Even though it's a bit fobbyish, but it's still understandable and loved <3

And SharingYoochun has posted Cassies interpretation of the message =D

Firstly, I realized the amount of faith you guys gave to us 5.

The special faith”means a lot to us and harden members relationship.

It also creates opportunities for improvement.

I want to say thank you for this blessing of faith that you've shown so that the anxieties have disappeared’.

Thank you

-Yuchun-

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

First of all I Realize of Faith that what you’ve gave to 5 of us.

That special “Faith” makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement.

I’ll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.

ARIGATO!!

-Yuchun-

p/s: he wrote his message in english

well..chun's n his engrish XD

errr ... it looked like he wrote the message in Korea/Japanese and then put it through Yahoo Babelfish to get the English translation :P

It was sweet of him though to do it in English

The only problem is, I don't know whether he did it (the chunlish) on purpose or not ;^^

Guest tohoblaq

Oh Yoochun. We sure love your ENGRISH! LOL

Anyway, anybody catching up real time with the MTV VMAJ? Do post the results here as soon as possible! I'm so nervous right now. Let's hope the boys bag the Best Male Group award! :D

Archived