• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toink3

THSK - 4th live Tour TSC - Yunho

yunho1.jpg

yunho2.jpg

yunho.jpg

The Last pic i Dont Know where does it came from...i'll search for it Now ^_^

BTW the TSC pic..i dunno which stage was that from too..SENDAI or SAITAMA..*mybe SEndai*XP

CREDIT:PersonalYoonho+Homme/Yoonho.kr+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDI IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest miss betty

Does anyone know the links to watch:

1. Shabekuri 007 eng subbed &

2. The YunJaeChun clip in which they were taunting Changmin about crabs and Jae said the next time all 5 visit they'll just eat ramen? It's during the TSC promotions in Sapporo..

Greatly appreciate your help :)

p.s. I can't seem to access dbsknights.blogspot.. It always come up saying Operation Aborted cause Internet Explorer can't open the site.. Anyone else has the same problem?

v

v

lawis pocket - thx a lot but sadly i don't speak spanish..

v

v

v

miimisunshine - thank u so much!!!!!!! it's hard to find their vids nowadays since it's been renamed differently so as to not be caught by trackers..

Guest lawis_pocket

1. Shabekuri 007 subbed &

2. The YunJaeChun clip in which they were taunting Changmin about crabs and Jae said the next time all 5 visit they'll just eat ramen?

p.s. I can't seem to access dbsknights.blogspot.. It always come up saying Operation Aborted cause Internet Explorer can't open the site.. Anyone else has the same problem?

I've seen the shakeburi007 subbed but in spanish, and only part 1. Such a funny show XD I want to see the rest

If spanish works for you here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHQicQJVXH4

Sadly that's as far as my help goes =_=

And the blog works just perfect for me...

Guest miimisunshine

1. Shabekuri 007 subbed &

2. The YunJaeChun clip in which they were taunting Changmin about crabs and Jae said the next time all 5 visit they'll just eat ramen?

Shabekuri : here it is in english subPart 1

the other parts are in the channel. can't find the other video you wanted sorry

Guest SukiRose

You know, they say you can learn the most about a guy from the dog he has - looking at the boys with their dogs through the years, it never ceases to amaze me how true that is.

Let's examine this for a second, shall we?

Jae and Vick: Vick's the big guy. He's the front-and-center, first thing you see. Obviously Jae. :P

Xiah and Xiaki: Let's face it - Junsu's a prince. And, sure, he's got the handsome and gentlemanlike qualities that go with that, but he's also very well put together. Xiaki? A totally pampered dog that still maintains his cuteness. The living embodiment of Junsu.

Yoochun and Harang: Let me start by saying, HOLY, did that dog get HUGE. LOOK AT HIM! That said, Harang's a malmut - he's got that exoticness to him and can be a pretty playful looking dog, but he could give someone a heart attack if he growled at them. Know what I mean? Yoochun, on the other hand, is historically the craziest (and, one can argue,) and most exotic with his hairstyles (and, I guess you can say they try to make him the exotic one for living in Virginia, however exotic that actually is :P). He's a sweetheart, but he's a badass. And he has that one look that could kill a girl with charisma.

Yunho and Taepung: Truth be told, I really don't know much about Taepung. But, just going on the traditional view of a husky, they look like they're absolute beasts, but they smile and they light up the entire atmosphere. Yunho's always been seen as more of a badass than he is, and he's a huge, HUGE sweetheart. You see him and you imagine him being intimidating, but he's actually pretty humble and - dare I say it - shy.

Minnie and Guppy: I still don't remember what the name of the poor dog is. But I remember that his name means guppy. :P Minnie said a while back that he got a small dog on purpose, because he wanted it to stand out. And when you look at Changmin, that's really what he's all about. Changmin is all about being more than meets the eye. When you look at a maltese that size, you definitely don't notice it first out of all those huge dogs around it - but when you do some digging, you discover him. And it's like a treat. Minnie's the same way. Changmin tends to become people's favorites when they've been a fan of the group for a longer period of time, because he grows on you. You don't notice everything about him right away - and he shocks you with how deep and complex he is. Which is totally reflected in his dog.

On the whole, I think Yoochun and Xiah's dogs are most like them (I mean, come on. Junsu and Xiaki make the same faces. Just look at them. :P). I'd then say Minnie, and Yunho and Jae for tied. I still think that their dogs display so much of their personalities, it's really interesting stuff.

[/psychological analysis]

Guest yiyi0312

SukiRose

Dog and owner's Psychology analysis is great :D

kind of interesting to read.

I agree mostly with your analysis... especially the part on junsu n Xiahki :D

they gave out an air of royalness when they sat side by side on the bench~

btw Mandung is Changmin's pups name :)

its kindda funny to see how the tallest member of DBSK got the smallest kind of dog hahaha

its a little mismatched? haahaa ...

i wonder if the other big dogs will "bully" mandung or will they be very loving and caring over it, just like their owners :D

i wanna see fancams of the dogs cum DBSK gathering ~ HAHA

please post if anyone has it thanks ;)

I just can't get enuff by looking at the photos. hehe

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Jae and Vick: Vick's the big guy. He's the front-and-center, first thing you see. Obviously Jae. :P

Minnie and Guppy: I still don't remember what the name of the poor dog is. But I remember that his name means guppy. :P Minnie said a while back that he got a small dog on purpose, because he wanted it to stand out. And when you look at Changmin, that's really what he's all about. Changmin is all about being more than meets the eye. When you look at a maltese that size, you definitely don't notice it first out of all those huge dogs around it - but when you do some digging, you discover him. And it's like a treat. Minnie's the same way. Changmin tends to become people's favorites when they've been a fan of the group for a longer period of time, because he grows on you. You don't notice everything about him right away - and he shocks you with how deep and complex he is. Which is totally reflected in his dog.

I enjoyed reading your psychological analysis of dbsk and their dogs. I definitely agree with everything you said. :) BTW, Changmin's dog is mangdongi. It's a maltese. He stands out out of the four dogs for me because I don't like big dogs like the other four has. It's not a big surprise that Jae's dog is the biggest because in DBSK, Jae is the one who catches your attention first. But yeah like what your mentioned in your psychological analysis, Mangdongi represents Changmin that though he's small and doesn't get noticed first, as you know more about DBSK, Changmin grows on you. That's why he's my favorite now and I think Changmin and I are the same. I'd definitely choose a smaller dog than a bigger one.

Guest Kittykitt129

Xiah and Xiaki: Let's face it - Junsu's a prince. And, sure, he's got the handsome and gentlemanlike qualities that go with that, but he's also very well put together. Xiaki? A totally pampered dog that still maintains his cuteness. The living embodiment of Junsu.

Xiahki...has tadpole eyes. I lol'd hard when I saw the dog had the same huge smile and eyes as Su. Also, it's another one you see right away--many Junsu fans notice him because he's also a lead vocal. Yes, Jaejoong takes most of the lines, but Su comes right behind him in line-ownage. Both dogs are large and fluffy. Only when you take the time to notice the differences do you notice that they are so different despite both being up front.

Also; Xiahki has many cute pictures, yes? So does Su. ^_^

You know, they say you can learn the most about a guy from the dog he has - looking at the boys with their dogs through the years, it never ceases to amaze me how true that is.

ahaha! thts what i thght exactly! the dogs actually suit their owners personality^^

jae in that pics is either being drag by vick or is trying to restrain him.lol. vick looks scary but i think like jae first impression arent always correct. I bet vick is just a big fluffy cutie pie ^^

xiahky is as cute as junsu and even looks a bit like him. Taepung omg he's as handsome as yunnie and has that whole serious aura leader thing going on.

harang -he's fluffy fur kinda reminds me of chuns hair.lol and mangdogi aww is so different form the other big dogs i bet its smart like minnie too^^

lol.we are spazzing about dbsk's dogs!how cute..we love them and their dogs.hahaa :)

Guest moosicISlove44

boys & their dogs Wow--Vick is so big^^

All the dogs are big compared to Changmin's though :)

They're all sooo cute~~

Question

Can somebody tell me when the Stand By U single is going to be released??

I reaalllly like that song and I've been listening to the previews over and over again ^^

Guest Toink3

090520 Yunho With Taepung

yunhotpung1.jpg

yunhotpung2.jpg

yunhotpung3.jpg

yunhotpung4.jpg

yunhotpung.jpg

CREDIT:Astagged

DO NOT HOTLINK

090522 TVXQ @ Gimpo Airport [back 2 Japan]

gmpo.jpg

gmpo3-1.jpg

gmpo1.jpg

gmpo10.jpg

gmpo11.jpg

gmpo12.jpg

gmpo2.jpg

gmpo3.jpg

gmpo4.jpg

gmpo5.jpg

gmpo6.jpg

gmpo7.jpg

gmpo8.jpg

gmpo9.jpg

pyckrcmonbby1.jpg

pyckrcmonbby2.jpg

rainbow1.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

rainbow3.jpg

rainbow4.jpg

rainbow.jpg

pyckrcmonbby3.jpg

pyckrcmonbby4.jpg

22597a0b567b9753b0d53414f5dea0f0.jpg

pyckrcmonbby5.jpg

pyckrcmonbby6.jpg

pyckrcmonbby7.jpg

pyckrcmonbby8.jpg

pyckrcmonbby.jpg

d526430647d3708cb091fcd614705ab1.jpg

6ccb4b041ec95e50b8ee30f3ae7d94f4.jpg

fdd71c5e3cc6375cbfe5a80e0d2b15a6.jpg

fb6d3c2abec04c62c023b739c2e9d2c4.jpg

69285a3fb388a9d8ec5867ba5ce8b3a4.jpg

d5564f8eedf485d5704c5d37a7c336c4.jpg

immayc1.jpg

immayc2.jpg

immayc3.jpg

immayc.jpg

CREDIT:astagged+Rainbow8286+Frame604@Blognaver+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest flyaway.

Question

Can somebody tell me when the Stand By U single is going to be released??

I reaalllly like that song and I've been listening to the previews over and over again ^^

Stand By U will be released on July 1st.

- - -

Dude, their dogs are so freakin' huge. O_O

(With the exception of Min's, of course.)

Min's little Mangdongi is adorable.

If I were to get a dog, I'd probably get a Maltese too.

Sure am glad Junsu is recovering well! Nice to see him dancing so happily. :)

Has this been shared yet?

Junsu- Who's There?

Haha, that is so random and cute!

Look at the rest of the members' expression! :lol:

I just love moments like these- Junsu's random English and "no comments" from the rest. Lol...

oh my gawd. Jaejoong looooks so good in those airport pics. I rarely spazz about their looks nowadays, but that's the style I love for him - that boyish, casual look! noo pants-tucked-in-boots too.

changmin and junsu look like their going someplace different than ChunHoJae, if basing on their outfits. :lol:

thanks for the piccies.

Archived