[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattie8701

just wanted to share something i noticed...yunho always has his phone in his hands.!! it sparked my curiousity after i saw one too many pictures..does any one else think so??

oo and tell me if this has been shared or not...soo i can take it off if it has...nywho...whose ideal type do you fall closest too..mine is changmin...hmm always thought i was more of a yunho or micky girl...oh welll...

ideal girls

tvxqidealgirls2.png

tvxqidealgirls3.png

tvxqidealgirls4.png

Credit: Onetvxq, Tag On temp

Guest gelliegellie

090510 The Secret Code Concert Staffs’ Report

2009/05/10 (Sun) 14:33

During the massage!

After the rehearsal, when was waiting for make up, Yunho has received a massage

2009/05/10(Sun) 13:46

From family to Sekine ♪

Today is Mother’s Day ☆

Sekine Tsutomu received a stand carnation flower bouquet from the Sekine Mari!

2009/05/10 (Sun) 13:29

It’s rehearsal!

Members in dance rehearsal!

To align the movement, they moved according to Jaejoong’s count. They had a lot of practice!

2009/05/10 (Sun) 13:16

Rice for lunch today…

Italian cheese chicken! Looks good ♪

The member after eating the noon boiled rice, faced to the rehearsal!

2009/05/10 (Sun) 11:20

At the fan club…

Meeting place for admission campaign is done!

Everyone who is admitted in the hall, a hand-written message card by members will be given for free ♪

So for everyone who are wondering (to be Bigeast), do not miss this opportunity ☆

In addition, for Bigeast members who can bring their friends to enter Bigeast, will be given another free hand-written message card!

So go with your friends, and support TVXQ.

source: TSC staff report

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest destiny

tvxqm.jpg

Credits: baidu帖吧 + sweetfig@blogspot

Translated by: shaine@sweetfig

Shared by: Jenni Kim@OneTVXQ

Guest sheilapiglet

haha...this is super old judging by their hairstyles....JJ's expression is super cute here..like: "no Yunnie!..it's mine! *smiles innocently*"..haha=P

[ENG SUB/DL Link] 090507 DBSK - Channel-A ~ Prank + Tokyo Dome [2/2] {DBSKnights}

haha..I'm surprised that Yutti said CM was the scariest since he didn't seem to do much at the end...but i guess his back was facing the camera and we didn't see his evil smile...hahaha..no wonder the other members are scared of him=P...as usual Junsu is too nice to even utter a word and hurrily scampered after JJ when he left...lol..on the other hand, I think that YC left so quickly cuz he couldn't contain his laughter anymore..haha!...of course YH and his awesome angry acting skills were put to the test again and his leader aura was quite prominent!....of course behind the scenes he showed his true colors tho saying that yutti was kind and that his heart hurts for having to scold him...aww...I felt bad for yutti too..I would've been crying already if I were him....but THSK did a great job with the prank..they should just star in a movie together already=P

Guest Senorita_

tingabell - Thanks for sharing you account. You're so lucky! You made eye-contact with Junsu ^^ And the goods that you recieved for Premium Seats look nice - talk about the high cost for it >.< But I guess it's worth it because you get those nice gifts :)

Thank you email (东方神起)

Wow. Couldn't believe Saitama was really full. I think it will be much fuller today since it's their last Saitama Concert. Hope the boys have a very good time!

amnesiac_33- Oh wow. You saw YooHwan? You're very lucky. If you do have a visit on Monday, be sure to tell us how how their ice cream taste like ^^

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2406/tvxqm.jpg

Credits: baidu帖吧 + sweetfig@blogspot

Translated by: shaine@sweetfig

Shared by: Jenni Kim@OneTVXQ

...and I could just hear Jaejoong saying with assertion: "Now that's how a man cries in his heart~" further justifying his claim from AADBSKII that men should cry inside, not the Yoochun-way. :P

---

Their BTS pics with Matsuura were enjoyable to look at. I always envision the Avex Pres. as someone cool and easy to approach and talk with. I think the boys are lucky to be a part of Avex. :)

Guest Saeria

Hey guys! This is my first time posting in any of the TVXQ threads. Ahaha, anyways...

I'm going to be in Japan this summer and I'm thinking about getting tickets for The Secret Code in Tokyo Dome. I read the official website, but I'm still confused as to how the tickets would be purchased once they're released to the public. Is it a lottery system?

loL~ Changmin was the scariest??!! ^^ i couldnt see his smile that makes the gag man become scare since the camera was behind him!! ^^ lol~

Yoochun went out so early but thats enough to makes someone got soo worried! lol~ Jaejoong acting was good, and so does Yunho! Love it when Junsu bangs the door! lol~ he is so cute when he came in shouting it was a prank!! ^^

anyway, here something to share! ^^ found it on youtube, and its kinda good combination and blend well with the sonG! ^^ kudos to the maker!

TVXQ ft Nicole Scherzinger & AR.Rahman - Jai Ho!

credit : Tyamicky@youtube

Guest classic8iron

I also noticed that as each member left the room, only CM bowed to to Yutti...he's such a gentleman....and YH, he can be scary!! (as in when he got mad when someone deleted his game)...yet, in the other room, he described how Yutti is kind, and knowing that, hurts his heart.

Amazing thing about the boys is that in spite of their notoriety, they all seemingly are so down-to-earth and personable.

Guest atel

i know i'm slow, but i got around to listening to mirotic (youtube etc...)

i think it's a good song and the choreography is pretty good.

there was one version dbsk performed of mirotic on tv that had an orchestra arrangement in it. was that version of mirotic ever put out in their albums? (lol they had so many versions of their mirotic album)....

edit: it's this version... http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=E14LvHH_XKY

thanks to anyone in advance who can help me with this. :D

Guest shar_

channel-a

aww..I feel bad for yutti. he looks scared and

he keep apologizing to them...he's really kind

micky's too cute. he can't hold his laugh

and left so early. Yunjae such great actor,

no doubt. I love minnie..he's so sweet when

he bowed to yutti b4 he left the room

090509 Jae @Saitama

1.jpg

2.jpg

cre: togethertvxq

Guest classic8iron

[TRANS] CHANGMIN'S LONGEST UFO REPLY IN HISTORY IS BORN!

changminuforeplies.th.jpg

I always got the impression that if he wasn't involved with DBSK, he'd be perfectly fine being an university student. Even the other members have said that he learned Japanese the fastest and that he enjoyed reading. Of all the members, his quietness speaks the loudest....and yet his humor and wit are so dry and sarcastic, especially through the UFO's response. This one was really amazingly long -- but lot of importance placed on studying and doing well.

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Fangrirl dresses like JaeJoong

80e9ae4a2e842e0308f7ef6.jpg

normal63376824582986875.jpg

normal63376824583127500.jpg

Credit : Tag + baidu

I want that clothing xD

^Is that person a male or a female?? :huh:

Yay eng subbed! I feel even more bad for Yutti now that I understand the whole situation!

I've got to hand it to the boys for putting up such a good act.

Especially Yunho whom I thought was the scariest.. >< He said stuff like we're professionals, aren't you a pro too? And the "small promises which can't even be fulfilled".. That part was just wow. Scary~ lol.

But I thought YC was so cute and funny, already grinning when Yutti went in. Then it seems like he was holding his breath, when JS joined him in another room. :lol:

Guest Senorita_

Yoochun's Gelato

YoochunGelato4.jpg

YoochunGelato3.jpg

YoochunGelato2.jpg

YoochunGelato.jpg

Credit: ohmicky + belieya@baidu + sharingyoochun@wordpress

No Hotlinking Please!

Archived