[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest min.is.love

09.05.07. Changmin set on(?)

wow..I'm wondering what he is filming..woowㅠㅠthe cf? jacket photoshoot?;;umm so handsome!sexy! *I'm dead* I adore this suit on him..ahhT.TPerfect boy...Enjoy Changmin fans!^^

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7875/d0...02cc8047917.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9522/05070.jpg

credit::심창민의심장(simnsim)

He looks gorgeous!!

his suit and hairstyle...

just beautiful <3

The one on black suit, is Yoochun o o??

I hope they are filming the cf * *!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Get-Well-Soon''

Messages to Junsu!

susugetwell.png

Let's give Junsu Oppa our Support!

This a proyect where fans can sends their ''Get-Well-Soon'' messages to Junsu.

♥ Show Junsu your concern, leave a message!

http://xiahjunsuhwaiting.blogspot.com/

http://xiahjunsuhwaiting.blogspot.com/

Spanish & English is allowed.

♥This a TVXQCHILE proyect♥

oooooooooooooooooc.gif24vmp0w.gif

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest val_cky

this is so sweet!! leadersshi...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7740/yhsletter.png

Omo~ I agree with you! Aww..Yunnie's very sweet & kind-hearted. I've always thought that he has the biggest heart in the world.. Caring for fans & natural disaster victims.. :wub: It's so hard to find anyone as good as him these days. even i am not as kind-hearted as him :P My heart's melting...

And that fancam of Jae dancing to 9095!! Haha it's kinda awkward, seeing him dance. It feels like he's too focused on the dance steps so much that the sexiness of the dance isn't potrayed.. rofl

Also, how can I miss wishing Junsu all the best and get well soon. Fortunately, his injury wasn't very serious. I guess it'a the wheelchair that's making us think that it's a serious one. He's probably sitting on a wheelchair because he needs to move around a lot, that's all.

Guest micky-amp

I don't know if anyone post this yet If someone did i'm sorry TT but I hope you guys still stunt to this like I did anyways

Brilliance Thai Cassiopeia! Pre-ordered MIROTIC ticket in just a minute!

written on May 7, 2009 7.29PM

And the love of Thai fan that have on TVXQ for a long time finally shown miracle! Re-creating phenomenon ticket sell(pre-ordering) concert for TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" in Bangkok of all 100% this pre-ordering is only let you order 45% and the concert that will have for 2 days are alredy gone in not even a second! You can definitely

Measure the speed of ordering in secounds

For fans who want to buy the tickets in advance to buy a tickets again on May 7 from 8:30 am until the time May 10 at 12:00 pm on http://mirotic.pingbook.com. It will open an additional 25 percent of all cards in all zones in both 2 days show

Then prepared to meet the press conference with the official opening of the male group TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" in Bangkok soon.

for more information or leave comments go to: http://4nologue.blogspot.com/

Credit: Pingbook.com

Translate: Ammy_Love_Tvxq@Tvxqmaice.com

As if right now I've heard that all 70% of the pre-order tickets are now SOLD OUT! right now Thai cassie are very furious they want to buy as much as they can. But for now they're all gone and for the public sales you would have to wait until May 30th 2009 for more info please go to PINGBOOK.com, alright

*and for your understanding I said I've HEARD not I KNOW so..yea*

Guest min_60

Channel A seemed funny judging from the guys expressions. Hopefully someone subs this soon :)

Leadershiii's letter is so sweet. So busy caring for people.....like val_cky said, I'm not even half as kind hearted as him LOL.

--

Jaejoong's 9095 fancam- He looks a bit awkward but still very sexy. His hair is so freeflowing haha, unlike last year, where he deliberately make this strand of his hair curled up.

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg 70% tickets already gone from preorder?

gosh the Cassies werent included cause they arent in Japan?

man i would love to go to this concert to bad this year is the worst year for me !!!

gosh hate school hate everything the boys make me live on :)

Guest achilless

Request

Does anyone have some pics of Changmin in star king show in 2008/3/8. I just have 1 :((

xqgghs.jpg

Guest Hermione612

on today's episode of happy together heechul brings up yunho and jaejoong (and kangin). he tells a story about their trainee days. and talks about the time when dbsk had debuted but suju hadn't yet. he doesnt talk much about yunho and jaejoong tho.

but for those who are interested

it starts towards the end of part 5 and goes into part 6

but it's not subed yet, and i don't understand Korean, can anyone tell me what did exactly Heechul say about Yunho + JaeJoong?Tks

Mickey Endorsing Beokeoru

2ztbn7l.jpg

credit:DNBN

Request

Does anyone have some pics of Changmin in star king show in 2008/3/8. I just have 1 :((

2ljkzf6.jpg

2pt6rmp.jpg

credits:as tagged

V Yunho's Letter to GOD Even as a kid,u can see that Yunho has a kind heart,very genuine.He thinks of others first before himself :)

And you can already see his potential of being a great leader.Thanks for sharing HOney_Kizz!

Guest kinkie_lass

^sometimes it's better to just leave those types of people alone...

[HQ] 090507 - DBSK/Tohoshinki - C4@NN3L @ 1 of 2

[HQ] 090507 - DBSK/Tohoshinki - C4@NN3L @ 2 of 2

credit: uploader

edit:

this is so sweet!! leadersshi...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7740/yhsletter.png

thanks for sharing...

omg how come yunho's letter when he was a child can be leaked to the public??? this is plain scary but i was touched by little yunho's concern to God and people around him.

everyday i found good things about yunho and it makes me realize that such perfect man do exists but alas i'm not going to have him and it's so depressing XD

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

090507 Yunho ~ 徳寿宮石垣道 Filming CF?

this yh fancam is at the same location as the Yoomin caps....I believe it's for the CF right?...YH looks dashing..especially when the petals were falling gently in the breeze..so dream like=P**

This is so so great Fancam <3

OMG look at his smile <3 he is so so handsome <3

I love his hair style, his out fit .... the way he looks, he smiles.... OMG so handsome.

And yes, with the falling petals, seeing him smile = die in heaven <3

and I can see YunJae too, both of them look so so sweet and handsome <3

Thank for the great fancam <3

I make some cap from this

090507yunho000380130743.jpg

090507yunho001877130558.jpg

090507yunho001613130549.jpg

090507yunho001495130942.jpg

090507yunho001111130532.jpg

090507yunho002158131004.jpg

090507yunho002035130603.jpg

090507yunho002627130622.jpg

They make the place where the CF filmed become HEAVEN YunJae <3

090507yunho002739131024.jpg

090507yunho002721131023.jpg

090507yunho002723130625.jpg

090507yunho002717131023.jpg

090507yunho002740130626.jpg

Credit : tag + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ

Guest SomaNyxiA

090507 TVXQ @ Set [Filming CF]

yunho's so smart

i see a little Yunjae &yuchun at last ..lol...

i'm glad to see junsu standing~

that's mean his healthy get well soon! >___<

thanks sheilapigle & Toink3 for sharing..

Guest 2MY

Hahaha. They all look so cute!

I'm excited for the CF!

Kyah! Jaejoong is so cute in the last picture!

& Junsu! I'm glad he's better, but still.. give your ankle some more healing time. lol

Thank you for sharing these pictures!

Guest Senorita_

Youre welcome for the picspam ^^I've always thought that most of us noticed Jae is a outfit repeater lol! He has tons of clothes given by fans yet he alway wears the same old xD Dont get me started on his hat/cap that he wears all the time.. I wanna throw that away for him! I roll my eyes everytime i see him with that :vicx: Someone please buy him a new hat :ph34r:

ROFL! Unni. You might as well get a hat for Jae, get him a really classy and sexy one and I can guarantee he would wear it :P

Sharing pics ^^

Yoochun at his Timeout Galeto !!!

Yoochun <3 I love seeing his smiles. You don't mind giving us some free ice cream would you? :rolleyes:

Hiya, my fellow international Cassiopeians! ^^

Finals is over! Wooot!! :w00t:

I'm free! Haha...I can finally explore with no limitations!

Gah, university...

Anyways...just checking in to see what the biggest and fastest moving thread in soompi is doing^^

I miss the old days when I used to post everyday. I don't suppose any of you remember me anymore.

So...any of you know why the guys are/were in Korea? I'm really wondering...since it wasn't in the schedule (was it?)

Or maybe I'm just left behind in the dust because of all that's happening. *sniffles*

Hi! Welcome back :) I remember you of course.

The boys are in Korea for only a short break, but it looks like they are also doing some shootings. But they should fly back to Japan sometime today or tomorrow.

I wonder what the boys are filming. So many CFs. Unless they are trying to finish their other CF in which we saw Jae and Yunho with a phone.

It's the prank! Though I don't know what's going on, only know that Yutti keeps apologizing, lol, the atmosphere seems really intense.

I feel kind of sorry for him.. ><

Hopefully subs for this will come out soon!

this yh fancam is at the same location as the Yoomin caps....I believe it's for the CF right?...YH looks dashing..especially when the petals were falling gently in the breeze..so dream like=P**

Maan, my heart was thudding so much while watching this. Everything about him looks soo good!! The seriousness on his face is just.. manly. :wub:

And it's cute how he's oblivious about the leaves in his hair.. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the vids guys! ^^

Guest -Shii-

Aww I love DBSK. I was out of the korean music loop for a long time(went into a punk rock phase, those were dark times xD;;) and when I fell back in I fell hard for DBSK. There so amazingly talented and not to mention handsome <3

I found it hard keeping track of their newest stuff, its hard to tell whats new and whats old sometimes (wich is why I joined soompi)

I think it would be a dream come true to attend a concert but its not likely, living in the us v.v;;

I come bearing GIFts x3

here are some sexy Wrong Number gifs

Here

Archived