[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest achilless

[News] Share The World/We Are single Becomes ORICON Weekly #1

Tohoshinki single, Share The World/We Are! which was released on April 22nd won the top of ORICON WEEKLY chart, thus makes them as the first foreign artists who places their single 6th times as ORICON weekly winner and set a new record.

Share The World/We Are! also became #1 ORICON Daily at the release date, April 22nd.

On April 28th at ORICON website said, “Tohoshinki makes another hit in their career as they ranked #1 at weekly chart for 6th times for their Share The World/We Are single. They set record as the first foreign artist who got the most No.1 on weekly chart.”

Accordingly, the other Tohoshinki’s singles who got #1 at ORICON weekly are: Purple Line (January 2008), Beautiful You/Sennen Koi Uta (April 2008), Doumini coopere Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou? (July 2008), MIROTIC (October 2008), and Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/Wasurenaide (May 2009).

Meanwhile, to commemorate the winning of this 27th single in ORICON Weekly single chart, Share The World/We Are will be released in Korea on May 6th, 2009 with CD, CD + DVD versions available. There will be subtitles for the DVD and a high reaction of the local fans are expected.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + achilless@soompi

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Tohoshinki’s New Single: Stand By You

Last year’s song “Doumini coopere Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?” leads to another sorrowful ballad love song, “Stand by U” whose recording is already finished at Usen (Japan’s music broadcast cable). The release date of this song is still to be determined.

In the meantime, Tohoshinki’s single “Share The World/We Are” has a sales sum of 98,000 receiving 6th place on ORICON. Therefore this group has replaced their own highest foreign artist’s record with this single.

source: dnbn + tohoshinki’s official website

summarized + trans: mizuna@sharingyoochun

This part was translated wrong since they got no. 1 weekly

i hope it'll be something like Kimisuki

i want another soulfull, catchy beat yet kind of tragic song like it...

^^ can't wait :D

he looks kind of chun...

but i'm sure it's not him... his nose and eyes, although individually they look like chun's

but if you look at it altogether, they kind of don't proportion into chun's features

*is blabbing again*

Request

Can I have Micky's pic with Micky mouse on his outfit, please !!!!

Micky with Mickey! :D

2mmwbiu.jpg

hrgg8g.jpg

169olqa.jpg

---

Happy 4th Anniversary, Tohoshinki!

In the past 4 years, you guys have worked so hard and now..

achieving no.1 spots in the Oricon charts and even having your dreams of performing in Tokyo Dome realised.

You guys deserve it all. <3

Congratulations for the 6th number 1 single on the weekly Oricon chart! They are just so so amazing! :wub:

Guest gelliegellie

Finally, a full fancam with different angle. He kept looking on the side and smiling like as if there was something special.

Bitter much? HAHAHAHA.

Nyeherrrr another single? Another number 1 oricon chart? LOL.

Yoochun Lookalike??

He looks like pretty much Yoochun on that angle.

Junsu - CreBeau CEO office

9uc6ys.jpg

9k6xzr.jpg

o09bfd.jpg

m8itxw.jpg

credit: crebeau-sha.com+xiahbaidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

V

I don't know Kerry. Haha. I MISSED YOU! Bigtime! ^^

Bea - WAHAHAHA. Am I too obvious? HAHA.

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ is this even their real office? That is an old picture of Junsu in a different photoshoot (hence the hair). it's also weird to have pictures of themselves everywhere in their own office. lol. HI GELLIE. ^^

Sorrowful ballad? I've always loved these and how they put every single emotion into it. I know this song is going to be amazing. Congrats on weekly #1! 2K more and they've hit 100K. What makes this even more special is that it's their 4th anniversary in Japan. :)

lmfao at that interview. I love Changmin! "unlike Jaejoong, if a girl in a mini skirt were to walk pass me, i'd take a quick glance."

Guest petiteange22

Please, any suggestions on what I can put on the video?

What BALLADS and UP BEAT songs?? Or Performances??

I will be really thankful for the suggestions!!

i really love どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? i think it's a beautiful beautiful song. you can add their acapella version to show how good they are at singing!!

as for dance. yunho's solo is always amazing. any performance of him dancing simply blows you away.

i especially love the choreography for 'O' and 'mirotic' they are amazing. 'o' is an interesting song since it's a commentary on society.

p.s dbsk's performance of 'are you a good girl + mirotic remix' is one of my favourite from them!!! you can check it out if you like =)

hope this helps!!

Guest badstar

I honestly thought that he was Yoochun.

These days, a lot of DBSK look-a-likes are popping out and at least, they do look like the boys a little, unlike those that have popped out before. LOL

Tohoshinki's New Single

I can't wait!!! I've always loved their ballad songs in Japanese and indeed all of them are too sorrowful. Makes you tear up everytime you hear it.

Happy 4th Anniversary to THSK!

gellie thanks for those Junsu CreBeau pics!

LOL!!! and you are so bitter!!! Maybe Yunho was looking at his gf? JOKE!!!!! :phew:

Guest miss betty

CONGRATULATIONS TOHOSHINKI!!!

4 years in the making and look at you accomplishments and growth..

To top it off, your 6th consecutive Oricon weekly!!

OMEDETOU!! & ARIGATOU for the MUSIC!!

Congratulations Tohoshinki on your 4th! :D

omgomgomg, does no one notice the yunjae thrust at 2:20? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

i am DYING. (someone please make a GIF, it's just BEGGING to be made into one, :lol: )

+ he really is too adorable, smiling around. ^_^

he makes me smile too. ^^

Here you go:

yunjaeftw3.gif

lol at the fan's question. yes jae, what's who's so special on the left

20090330shabekuri-yjgif3.gif20090330shabekuri-yjgif4.gif

090419 Bigeastation 108 - U-know, Max, Hero

Changmin: Where exactly is “Clip” Joong, oh?

Jaejoong: Isn’t he in my heart?

Yunho: He’s just in front of my eyes.

Changmin: Okay, enough. Everybody, please anticipate.

Jaejoong: Okay.

Credit tokyolovelight @LJ

lol

20090403agetenyjgif1.gif20090329musiclovers-yjgif4.gif

Credits: YunJaeEverlasting.com

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

yay!!!!

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO TOHOSHINKI!!!!!!!

and

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING ANOTHER #1 WEEKLY

its been 4 years since the boys first step into JAPAN...

they been going through so much before standing here as one of recognise JPOP artist...im so proud to be part of the family..

looking at their success today and watching back PROUD -BUDOKAN , im happy that they receive the fans love on that day that changes their mind to stay in japan...staying there leads to the born of a successful group..^_^

congrats tohoshinki!!! u guys make it..u guys make me believe that "IF WE BELIEVE IN SOMETHING, IT WILL COME TRUE ONE DAY"

thank you!!!!!!

and 98k for share the world in the first week!!!!! :w00t:

another 2k and there goes another GOLD SINGLE..^_^

congrats again!!!!!!! i believe one day we will have 100k sales ON ITS FIRST DAY...

aiming for #1 monthly and also platinum certified..

we can do it!! ^^

hwaiting!!!

STAND BY YOU sound nice...continuous of doush!te..ahahahahha...looking forward for this song..

another sorrow ballad from tohoshinki...^_^

i always love their ballad..^_^ looking forward for this single..yay tohoshinki!!!

Guest kinkie_lass

changmin is so good at play pretend to be an annoyed son to his mushy parents :lol:

yoochun look-alike: eh he's pretty cute. he's like the second best thing to chun!face

am i the only one who didn't quite warm up to the idea of Tohoshinki releasing another single so soon?

i think it's nice to make the fans wait a bit before releasing another single.

anyway happy 4th anniversary in Japan~ hoping for continuous success for the boys.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Congratulations on Weekly#1!! :D

okay Share the World is climbing fast to my fave anime OST songs...

i mean, it was already because of my bias LOL. but yeah...

how much does it take for it be Gold, btw? and Platinum? @_@

V thanks! also, may i know if any of the boys' releases have reached Platinum already?

i'm lame on numbers :X

Guest charan

Congratulations on Weekly#1!! :D

okay Share the World is climbing fast to my fave anime OST songs...

i mean, it was already because of my bias LOL. but yeah...

how much does it take for it be Gold, btw? and Platinum? @_@

Gold ---- 100,000 copies

Platinum ------- 250,000 copies :)

RIAJ Gold is 100k and Platinum is 250k. I think STW has already gone Gold because it's sold 98k, meaning more than 100k copies have already been shipped.

8D their next goal should be to get a single to go Platinum. They haven't had that yet. But wow I'm amazed at how much STW is selling with almost NO promotion.

I wonder why AVEX chose not to promote the song though :/ guess they figured the anime tie-in was enough. And like the guys said, they need the time to train for the upcoming tour.

Of course, flying back and forth between Japan and Korea doesn't exactly give them much time :(

Guest Senorita_

The second song in the series of sad love songs, StandByU (unreleased/TBA), starting with last year's theme song "Why did I fall in love with you?", has completed registration at Usen!

Oh em gee :D They'll be releasing another single that is somewhat related to Doush!te. I'm excited because another sad ballad from them - I wonder how the MV is going to turn out, I hope the actors in Doush!te will return ^^

Happy 4th japanese Anniversary to the boys and Congrats to another No.1 Weekly!

I'm so proud of the boys for their success and achievement ^^

Guest hjj1326

i forgot that yesterday was their 4th anniversary

debuting as TOHOSHINKI in Japan,..

anyways,..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4 years of hardwork and now look at how they have come that far,..

from a nobody group in Japan to having 6 Oricon Weekly chart toppers,..

Share The World FTW baby!

to performing in Kouhako

and in just a few months they will be having their first Dome concert in Tokyo Dome,..

i felt kind of emotional ryt now :tears:

this just proves that they deserve all these blessings,..

thank u boys for the wonderful music that u share with us,..

i will continue supporting u guys

and you deserve to be loved MORE<33333

moving on,..

i wonder if this is photoshopped or not,..

jaemackingonsomedude.jpg

i found this pic in LJ

and i was like

'who the hell is this guy that kissed JJ?'

JJ just blongs to YC

*waves the SOULMATE<3 flag*

東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Goods Revealed ( Concert Goods )

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Phamplet, Poster, Light Stick

04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

T- Shirt, Gaufrettes, Cell Strap

07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg

Towel, Bag, Mirror

10-1.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

HairTie , Sticker, Photoalbum

13.jpg14.jpg

Pouch, ???

Credit: THSK Official Site [<--- Prices on Site]

-----