[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest momo panda

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai ver.

LION HEART IS UP NEXT!!!

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Lion Heart version

^ very very beautiful cover song!! (ps. its still processing though)

BOLERO IS COMING UP TOO!

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Bolero

^ FULL PERFORMANCE OF BOLERO AGAIN! with live orchestra... which makes the whole scene very beautiful!!

(ps. still processing though)

youtube is a pain in the butt again... taking so long to process my aichi videos T.T

wow.. i topped a page once again!!!

- sorry dont have any pics to share.. but only this new vids... hehehehe

Gonna rip the audio of this songs. Just go to my youtube profile.

wowww! Lion heart is so beautiful <333 they always do so well in covers..thanks for sharing!

4th Album - The Secret Code

credit: as tagged + alwaysjj

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

DON'T HOTLINK

sorry to cut your post, Jae [lol I'm biased] is lookin so hot <3 are these going to be in the album? which one?

Topped a page? XD nothing to share but I'm having a TVXQ sale in my shop <3!! Added new Jae posters..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

and also Win TVXQ goodies just by answering this question: What is Jae's blood sister's name? :D

goodluck! Please send this filled form to: Haneul_k0rea@hotmail.com

Soompi ID:

Answer:

Address

thanks and :DD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pinklett

^gelliegellie well, it says 4th album - the secret code on top, so most likely it will be that one

^ very very beautiful cover song!! (ps. its still processing though)

I just have to comment on this song (i also commented in the commentbox :P )

but

omg, this performance is WOW, BRILLIANT, BEAUTIFUL!

the first seconds I got sucked in not only by Jae's voice but esp his gaze, his sincere eyes and that smile, especially that smile during 'kimi wa/you', its so sweet and it feels so real, I can't describe it, but you know what I mean

then its Junsu, omyflabergasted, his low register, replay

and Changmin, his usually sharp voice, is sooo gentle and pure, & his smile~

Lion Heart is one of my alltime fav love ballad, and hearing a rendition by our lovely Tohoshinki makes me cry

Guest love-keiko

dunno if this was reported yet and i never posted in this thread before so i wouldn't know---BUT---tohoshinki is up for "best group video" for MTV Japan VMAs 2009. you might need an account to do it but you can vote here: http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/vote/index.html

i don't kno too much about them, but they're a great group! ^_^ it's a pretty big deal for the nod but even bigger if they actually win. artists for MTV awards shows are up against western artists so it makes competition really stiff

Guest alexkziel

Thank you!

There's times when I want to see them performing,check their clothes, hair, hotness :ph34r:

But right now, when I started to listen Kotoba, I was like... I only want to listen to them.

Enjoy their voices, their high and lows, the harmonization, the differences between them.

I don't think that I can love them more for making me feel this way :)

Thank you so much for this ^^. I don't really know the first 2 songs very well, but the boys sing it beautifully.

Yep, Oricon is counting the USB version. I'm surprised at its popularity considering how friggin expensive it is. So I guess it won't make any difference to the sales. The majority of her fans aren't crazy enough to buy more than 1 version. It is more likely that THSK fans will buy multi versions of their album since they're a boy band with many teen fangirls.

Yeah, I don't trust NINKI, there are times when they are really accurate and also times when they get it completely wrong.

If it was me, I don't think Kuu will sell that much and Tohoshinki's sales can exceed her's.

The boys' sales are usually very front loaded, even more so than Ayu so they can pull off a daily #1!

But yeah, it will be an interesting week, with THSK against the queens of Jpop (although with fast declining popularity XD)

Oh ... then, it'll be interesting to see how the boys go against the competition this week. Though honestly, rather than their rank, I'll be more concern with their actual sales. Hopefully they can break the 100k (if not more) barrier in a week ^^. And I hope that they can sell more consistently throughout the week :D.

hey, silent reader here :)

anyways the SMAP cover was sooooo good!!!

the boys never fail to impress me

the orchestra just added to its elegance of the song

plus i have a request

can someone post up more or most of the photos from this photoshoot??

15390mu.th.jpg

this photoshoot soooo cute and adorkable <33333

Guest XiahxTiffany

lionheart and kotoba(abbreviated)

are really awesome songs!!

they are like super major addicting lol

loved the performances so much!!

especially Bolero lol :)

it was like listening to angels sing

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Kotoba ni Dekinai:

i...i don't even know where to start

the song is just...beautiful. with the violins and the piano

and the awesome backdrop, i'm just... in awe.

and their voices, omg PERFECT!

i really like it when they harmonize

in the chorus part...it's just so, calming.

and that part where changmin sings some high notes

just totally blows me away....

they just keep going better and better...

and like, everyday, i fall in love with them

over and over again.... the song is just... beautiful doesn't even come near..

Thanks for this,the performance was amazing...here's some screenshots from the show.

Pics @ 090320 Bokura no Ongaku-Lion Heart Performance

2corcpt.jpg

99kx13.jpg

14pt8l.jpg

6zvwd4.jpg

1b6mw.jpg

33bipad.jpg

8xlj0h.jpg

1109o4z.jpg

25ftxm0.jpg

117d0zo.jpg

2rpzaci.jpg

2w22839.jpg

nfjfxg.jpg

211qnuc.jpg

5n4zdf.jpg

143g95e.jpg

2czoxv6.jpg

2zpijjm.jpg

2dj8efk.jpg

34pe1cm.jpg

credit:astagged+DNBN

^^ a very heartfelt performance just by looking at the pics,really good :)

^^^^^^^^^^

THOSE PERFORMNACES ARE JST SO FREAKING AMAZING~~~~~

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS......I FELT THE SAME WHEN THEY SING LOVE IN THE ICE (SOUL POWER)

WOW.......I CAN FEEL IT IN MY VAIN~~~

DBSK REALLI SHOW ME THE REAL MUSIC~~~~

DBSK THE BEST, DBSK AWESEOME, DBSK IS PHEE-BUU <3

FOREVER DBSK~

and thank u so much for sharing~~~~~~~~

Guest classic8iron

Changmin impressed me the most in this song. He just really stands out. Especially the part where he sang "anata ni aete wooohhh...." amidst the chorus.....

And Yunho.....I am so glad he has a chance to flip the finger at naysayers who say he can't sing. Cos he was great here too.

So many have commented on Changmin's part....wow, where did that voice come from? Usually, it's more sharp, but this time it was amazing!

I soooo agree with your comment regarding Yunho! Although he may not hold the notes like some of the other members, BUT he does have a voice -- I'd like to think it's more conducive to ballads.

More and more, I've come to conclude that all of their voices -- individually AND collectively, are soooooo good to the ears. I could listen to them all the time.....plus, they are great for the eyes! :D

Guest sheilapiglet

For those that want to watch the full Bokura no Ongaku show, you can go here:

Bokura no Ongaku - Full Tohoshinki Cut

the audio quality is much better=)....I'm so impressed!!!....especially YH!.....and when the smap guy said "do you koto" at one point in the interview, I expected JJ to suddenly jump in and say "sho you koto"..haha.

Guest AngieMC

I don't know if these have been posted yet..

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Kotoba ni Dekinai [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - LionHeart [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Bolero [bokuranoOngaku]

GOD I LOVED THE PERFORMANCES.

I didn't like Lion Heart as much as I liked the other ones in the beginning but I am now IN LOVE WITH IT. :wub: Bolero was amazing, ESPECIALLY MIN'S HIGH NOTE. :wub: Kotona ni Dekinai was so beautiful. There's something about it that makes me want to cry. I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SING 'LALALA' so PERFECT!

AND THE ORCHESTRA, WOW.

They did an AMAZING job.

Kindai Magazine:

OOOH GOD JAEJOONG LOOKS UH-MAZING. :w00t:

I can't wait for The Secret Code. I need to buy it! :tears:

Guest TVXQ<3

Beautiful performances! AMAZING! They make me really proud. Gosh. TVXQ is no. 1! Hands down. :P

Oh ... then, it'll be interesting to see how the boys go against the competition this week. Though honestly, rather than their rank, I'll be more concern with their actual sales. Hopefully they can break the 100k (if not more) barrier in a week ^^. And I hope that they can sell more consistently throughout the week :D.

Agreed. They've tried new things in this album and the sales won't make me love the album less. I look forward to the quality of the album. I don't try to overanalyze why JPOP artists sell more than what they deserve because I know for a fact that it's Japan's taste of music and that they've been there longer than our boys do. I can't change it no matter how I want to open their eyes for better. They are different to what I prefer but I can certainly say that I HAVE A BETTER TASTE. I'm so proud that I'm rooting for Tohoshinki because they deserve my support. Best of luck boys! <3

Guest LoveYunhO

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Kotoba ni Dekinai ver.

090320 Bokura no Ongaku - Tohoshinki Bolero

OH My Goshh... This is one of Tohoshinki's best performance of bolero yet, and the other songs a great also :)... They all did amazing!!!!!

Archived