Japanese Celebrities Most Likely To Have A Big Break As An Actor Of 2009

elizabeth

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colloquy

This list is BS. I mean, those two Kat-tun kids near the top? They can barely act, and they can't carry a drama by themselves.

Guest aca6nisa

wat happened to tamayama tetsuji? not nominated at all?

Yea...wat happened to Tamayama Tetsuji? Too bad he's not in the list. :(

76. Oguri Shun - 22 votes ---> Shun only got 22 votes but at least I'm happy for him he's in the top 100 list. :D

Guest 'Noche.

Haven't some of these actors already had their "big break"? It's really a list of actors to expect big things of in 2009, isn't it?

Anyway, go Ohno~ definitely looking forward to his stuff.

This list is BS. I mean, those two Kat-tun kids near the top? They can barely act, and they can't carry a drama by themselves.

Popularity matters :ph34r: That's why this list is full of Johnny's boys :crazy:

Guest leelee.

Holy cow, Johnny's Entertainment really is taking over!

I'm surprised that Oguri Shun didn't get as many votes, but honestly, I don't know many of those actors on the list.

Guest efflorescent musings

kanata hongo and oguri shun needs to be higher up. They are two good actors. ^^

Just my opinion. But yeah.. a lot of JE boys.

Guest greeent

OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. MATSUYAMA KEN'ICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII T____T

i seriously am screaming looking at the pictures you uploaded hahaha.

matsuyama kenichi(2), nishikido ryo(7), miura haruma (19) & hongo kanata (25)!

OMG T^T

eventhough its still the most-likely, i'm still surprised hahaha.

very much xD

i hope its not true though T_T

Guest Xiao Miss

People have been kind of undermining Ohno's thespic ability. He very much deserves the Top 1 in this poll simply because of his skills in Maou. It was also his first lead in a drama, but he totally carried the show away with his great talent. He's most likely to have a break for 2009 because he is just starting unlike other actors in this list who already had their breaks before.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovetrees

I can't believe Oguri Shun only got 22 votes T_T

I want to go vote for him now

People have been kind of undermining Ohno's thespic ability. He very much deserves the Top 1 in this poll simply because of his skills in Maou. It was also his first lead in a drama, but he totally carried the show away with his great talent. He's most likely to have a break for 2009 because he is just starting unlike other actors in this list who already had their breaks before.

Now that I've read that, I agree on it.

Archived