Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest tamahome

So there will be Part 2 finally.. Oh I wait to long to read about this..

but the most thing I am concord about is if they will keep the original cast.. In my view, we all think about the same.. We afraid if they will change the original cast or not?

I didn't see the MG2.. Coz I don't like MG from the beginning..

Oh.. I am really happy ... I will tell my friend about the big news.. I can't wait.. I hope the time will fly to the next year..

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i3lu3fun

wow, dis gonna be great! i was just discussing about it with some friends the other day, wether or not there will HYD-2, since some said the cost that was take to made the drama was high. but i'm glad, they continue with it! :D

Guest cystaltears

YAY! i really hope it wont be like MG2.... i can't wait to watch this...omg january of next year...i'll be coming bak to this thread by then...see you all!

Haha how funny! I _just_ finished rewatching Hana Yori Dango 1 last night and I totally forgot about the "see you again!" they had at the end of the last episode. This is so cool. Hopefully they'll keep the same cast. And I'm sure they'll make it work since a) they have a complete manga on their hands unlike Meteor garden 2 and b)HYD I was super well done. But January?

aish...what's with asian shows and making us wait forever? It started with a Kiss ain't coming on again til next year, neither is Goong2 and now HYD is in January? I can't wait half a year!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ ROFL I noticed that too... stupidd producers. I can't wait for Goong2 and ISWAK2 and now HYD2.. omg 2007 COME NOW!!!

so now its official. I seriously can't wait that long. I miss MatsuJun so much, he seriously needs to make more movie and dramas lol... Hopefully the producers won't be dumb and change the cast, but i don't think they will, since hyd was such a big success.

and a movie too.. what a bonus!!!! this news is a great way to start my weekend :D

Guest pillowbox

^ haha so funny! so many sequels coming out =] i hope they are all good.. oh man 7 is such a lucky year! I CANT WAIT. i hope its good<3

Wah! I gotta wait til next year?! I hope they keep the same cast though. It would just be weird watching it with a different cast. I hope they don't do the amnesia storyline either.

So glad they are doing a part 2. :) Nine episodes were just too short.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Look what happened to MG2 when there's NO MANGA to follow. :crazy::blink:

I certainly don't want the Japanese version to suffer the same fate.

Umm... :(

I thought MGII did follow the manga to some extent. Didn't the manga also have him losing his memory? Or did they make up the whole storyline just for the drama? But I agree, MGII sucked like crazy, it was soooo boring ><

I'm pretty sure they're keeping the same cast...they better!

^ I though MG2 would've followed the manga as well cause he lost his memory.

But what's HYD2 gonna follow? There's no manga to it. Although I did hear that there would be a sequel to the manga released some time at the end of this year or next year...im not sure o___0

Guest ripgal

would be good.. cos i didn't really like the ending of the 1st one.. altho it followed the Manga.. maybe they're gona focus more on Domyoji and Mikano's relationship... im ok with the casts change.. BUT dun change RUI!! cos he's the reason i contiinued watching it.. :P

Guest tian82

OMG~ next year got a lot of tv drama wic haf second season.....wow~ Goong2 and ISWAK2 ....n now HYD2....good! next year will be a busy year for us! gotta stay alert!!!!!! v(*v*)v

Guest moonie_heejunnie

T_T i dunno whether i should be happy or afraid...lol...but hope to see more of shun <3

Guest neena

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: OMG!!! YES!!! This news really made my day!!!! I CANNOT wait to see JunxMao together onscreen again. Especially Inoue Mao, I absolutely adore her! Then....a movie is coming out?!!! WHAT is the movie gonna be about? Are they going to react the whole thing over again? In 95' a HYD was already released. I think the movie thing is a bad idea? anyone else?

[i agree!!! SO MANY season 2s....first Goong2, It started with a kiss2, and now HYD2!!!! YAY!!!! I'm looking forward to HYD 2 the most though. I'm not a big fan of Goong or ISWAK.]

BTW, 4tang, where did you get this information? I wanna read about it.

Archived