Talking On The Phone Is . . .

sunnyworld

Guest auroralbutterfly

I agree that it depends on who you're talking to..

I rarely ever talk on the phone. I am not a very talkative person, so unless the person on the other side of the line is talkative or has something to say, there will be awkward silences.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juiceybox

'yay' for me, until my ear hurts..

i usually use the phone with people i like to talk to..

so i don't used it too often. LOL.

Guest jaekyung03

I like talking on the phone but not for too long. The awkward silence is a killer...Eventually either me or the other person would make an excuse to get off the phone LOL

Guest Champagne*kisses

I don't mind talking on the phone, but if it starts going on for hours I just want off the phone lol and I have friends that can be quite chatty.

I like MSN because I can do other stuff while chatting.

Guest skeezeee

As long as we can keeep the conversation going, i love talking on the phone ;D especially midnight phone calls. :)

but most of the time, it's AIM/texting for me.

YAY

i get carried away when i talk on the phone..i could go on for hours and hours. but when im on the computer i want to be left alone so i can go on websites and stuff :mellow: haha so im always afk ;)

Guest SEaCrET_WisH

I TEXT ALOT, but talking on phone.... ehh almost never. I have so many roll-over minutes... I shouldn't even hav to pay for the service except for txt. :tongue2:

3 years ago, I hated talking on the phone. Well I didn't hate it but I would choose MSN or texting over phone if I could help it. Then I got a boyfriend and it all changed. Lol. He and I have since broken up, but I enjoy talking on the phone now. I still like texting too though :)

Guest amydien

I hate phone conversations. I dont know why, but I just cant stand it. My friends told me before that I sound so mean on the phone, but really nice when we're talking in person or on msn. Im not comfortable talking on the phone. I rarely use my phone to call someone...only when I really need to, say for example meeting up with someone. I usually dont answer my phone when it rings lol. People get annoyed at that :P

Guest missaque

YAY

well, i think it's better than any other means of communication other than in person.

I'm so awkard when I text or IM, talking on the phone is more personal.

Guest Taylor Min

I used to really dislike talking on the phone due to me worrying about what Id say. :unsure:

...But now I can handle it. I'll just say whatever is on my mind or whatever I think is worth mentioning.

...And before it gets too "awkward" I usually tell the person I'll talk to them later.

I agree w/some. It does depend on who you're talking to determine how long you want to talk on the phone and/or if it'll get awkward or not.

Archived