Talking On The Phone Is . . .

sunnyworld

I think you have to be a VERY good conversationalist who is talking to ANOTHER great conversationalist in order to have regular amazing phone convos that don't descend into awkward silence o_o talking online is definitely more flexible in terms of response time and general convenience =P But I really love Skype (yay video chat xD)

<3Stephanie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellyphant

i feel soo uncomfortable talking on the phone, except to my ex and two my friends/twins.

other then that i am TERRIFIED of using the phone.

Guest lampshade

I like IM. I like it more than phoning, but I like phoning more than myspace comments or messages.

But what I love most is conversations with my friends/family in person.

I hate any form of communication that isn't in person.

Seriously, it's not that I can't talk to people on msn/phone, its just that it always turns out awkward in real life later.

I only talk on msn/phone with people i'm really close with.

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

yeah, depends who i'm talking to but i seriously can't stay on the phone for more than 2 hours. like, i know some people who can talk and talk until the morning LOL

i can't do that b/c i really can't keep a convo going that well. lol

it's much more easier on AIM since there are "breaks" haha

Guest PoooBear

I think I just love talking. period :lol:

But I love talking on the phone. I've spent many a hours talking on the phone. haha.

My best friend and I use to talk from 8 am to 7 pm at night then get off and eat dinner and then call each other back and talk till 2 am.

We'd watch TV together or something, it was almost everyday during the summer. It was pretty crazy.

My other best friend use to call me everyday at 9 pm and we'd talk till 4 am. Obviously we're all girls haha!

and of course I've had some longggg conversations with guys too.

But yeah, AIM/MSN is cool too =)

like I said, I love talking. xD

But only with people I find interesting, I don't say much to others...

Archived