Talking On The Phone Is . . .

sunnyworld

depends on who it is. some people keep yapping away when i really wanna hang up but i cant even say 'i gotta go, bye' or anything cuz they just..keep..talking >_>

theres only 3 people i actually enjoy talking on the phone with. everyone else i usually make excuses so i can hang up on them. or i just dont pick up. lol.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cantthinkofaname

i only talk on the phone if i know that person very well

other than that i'll text that person until i get to know that person well enough

i feel awkward when there's a silent moment you know :D

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

I really dont like talking on the phone

only to certain people i guess =/

I prefer talking through msn or in person lol

Guest Temoin la Nuit

I absolutely hate talking on the phone.. I try to avoid it unless it's stuff like "we're here, where are you", urgent, or obligations.

Guest aiaigasa

lol i can't stand talking on the phone, to where people know me as the girl who never answers the phone or responds calls. sometimes i think it's like a disease -- i would go on facebook/aim and ask "sorry i missed your call, what did you want to ask about?" -___-;;

i just hate having to talk on the phone because it's really hard to do anything else while you're doing that. xD;;

i usually text,but yea ;)

when im talking with close friends,

it does get awkward sometimes aswell lol

coz we just talk for agesss so it can get boring.

Guest hushed_secrets

I like classic person-to-person contact. It's weird talking on the phone for me. I used to love chatting a lot, but now I calmed down and don't really text, chat, or call anyone. I keep to myself these days..I'm just tired of all the pointless drama around me. Because like, when you talk on the phone, don't you usually talk about gossip or who's dating who or who's cute and blah blah blah? I'm so tired of that now... don't know why. :sweatingbullets:

Guest annietran

i mostly talk on msn. im the worst person to talk to on the phone. i always have awkward silences with people i talk with on the phone, and because of that people stopped calling me. :tears: my friends think it's strange since i talk alot at school and other places. ahh =/

I absolutely despise talking on the phone. There used to be a time when I didn't mind doing it. But at some point or another I just got... so disgusted with phones. I think it's because my dad, for a good three years or so, had this habit of calling me about 10 times a day. And I am not exaggerating. Seriously. TEN TIMES. He would call me once in the morning, make sure I was going to school. He'd call me again right after he hung up on me to make sure he'd called, or because he'd forgot something, or because he thought I said something at the end that I really didn't. So eventually it got to the point where I would get called once, and I would start expecting at least 2-3 more calls within the next 20 minutes.

I guess that's part of why I don't like phone calls.

Another reason is probably because... it's easier for people to tell what you're feeling on the phone, because it's hard to control your voice. Like on MSN, I might be feeling like utter mini cooper but I'll still put up a happy front cause I hate those kind of people that just dump their drama on everyone. But when I'm on the phone, that means people could tell if I'm lying about being okay or not, and the thing I most hate hearing is, "Are you okay?"

Hm, depends on who I'm talking to. When I talk there's this like "moment of awkward silence" until one of us goes "so.yeah." or say something really random. That's what I did today, it was like *silence*....my brother says I have ADD.

Oh but once I talked on the phone with my friend for like a good 40 minutes cause I went to travel and didn't talk to her at all like hearing her voice (emailed a few times though)

I think I prefer msn better...

Guest Princess_Sakura93

Eh. It depends on who. If it isn't someone who I'm really close to, we tend to have these awkward silences. xD Haha. But nothing beats talking to a person in real life/face-to-face.

Archived