♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Good evening --night (my time 23 :00) . but this doesn't meant you can go to bed ! Let's sat down and talk a little (till dawn )! I want to share -AGAIN -with you some of my thoughts about the jealousy of our dearest couple . Seems to be very interesting thins ,which maybe right or wrong , but I hope it's worthy to be known .                                                                                                                    

myoblu said:    Good evening --night (my time 23 :00) . but this doesn't meant you can go to bed ! Let's sat down and talk a little (till dawn )! I want to share -AGAIN -with you some of my thoughts : 1. In one of his previous "Good day ",don't remember which ,  LMH said to a "viewer " : I'm better in pink than you . So, now he must demonstrate his own statement . And being so good looking, it's not too hard for him :everything he wore don't disturb not even a strand of his hair ,every thing he puts on suit perfect to him                                                                                                                                    2. about that "despicable " jealousy " let me quote the Starnostar  love astrology  People born in the astrological sign of Scorpio are attractive, passionate lovers, persistent and dynamic, especially women of this sign. The most important aspect of these people is a sexual gratification in which they add a lot of energy, but if the relationship is not satisfaction for them they very quickly cool off, rarely even get sick and try to back out of the relationship. The biggest mistake of Scorpio in a relationship is his excessive jealousy. 
 Thank you @tiyharashid for sharing !  Now it's raise a big question who is more jealous LMH or GHS ? The answers are in their pockets ! Anyway GHS being more mature and diplomatic and not so much opened -good for her - she keep better the reign of the issue.   

Goo Hye Sun's Pharaoh Horoscope

God / GoddessWadjetBirth Color(s)GoldBirth Flower(s)ChrysanthemumBirth Stone(s)Yellow Topaz, CitrineLucky DayTuesdayLucky Color(s)Burgundy and BlackLucky Number(s)2, 4MetalIron (Ferrum)

http:http:

Symbol

Wadjet (Wadget, Wadjyt, Wadjit, Uto, Uatchet, Edjo)

Symbol Meaning

The symbol of knowledge and the goddess of the royal cobra. Born in the sign of Wadjet, describes being rational, cautions, self opinionated and ambitious. Wadjet become the goddess of heat and fire. Enhancing her role as a protector goddess. Protecting the pharaoh from enemies as she uses fierce powers of fire and poison. Nekhbet is Wadjets twin in duality. Wadjets powers linked her to become connected with the Eye of Ra. She also took the for a lioness, as other Eye of Ra goddesses did. She wears a solar disk of Ra which links her to the sun. 

So now ,I don't know if you give some attention of this thing ,but to me they seems very interesting . I propose to you a short analysis ! 

Guest WafaD

I love days like today! Even though I am going through alot, and not everything is fine and dandy....seeing the magic ring makes me happy :) ;;)
thanx sis :x :x 

droopy-i-m-happy1.jpg

Guest dettegaj

A blessed saturday to all my beloved minsunners!!pouring of vitaminsuns and good vibes from our ever dearest minsun couple,,two hearts deeply inlove become one to conquer the world hmmm...magic ring is appearing again?!that's why it called magic it's unexpectedly appear that you'll never predict when hehehe,and one more thing sisters..hubby raided his wifey's closet or vice versa!!sharing is caring and environmental friendly hehehehe

Guest dettegaj

even the hair,hyesun let her hair grow longer and same with minho..and i noticed minho nowadays using bonnet that we all know it's gu junpyo's style,yeah my everything is a soundtrack of BOF that junpyo and jandi's love story that became a reality..a confession of true and everlasting love for each other!!

Guest IvonneC

My dear minsunners I think lee min ho is wearing the ring in response to all IRS Minsun as saying there is still something between us because since you saw the name of Koo Hye Sun in its presentation philippines have been more and more Minsun evidence

S_sun said: myonenonly said:

Well, I have a strong feeling that the ring is meant for us, MinSunners and the others who have interest in them, definitely not for GHS because he has all the trust in her and vise versa. He is saying to us don't go far with your thinking she is mine and  I am hers and we will always be so don't mix acting with reality .  

image Credits to the owner I seriously believe that he wore uri minsun couple ring in his left hand in the above pic..But I guess he exchanged it and wore in the fm..I.e one time in the right, one time in the left etc..So in the above pic I believe its in his left hand pointing finger..whatever it may be! Ita our couple's ring :)

gayu312 said: I believe its a definitly couple ring :)
Credits to the owner I seriously believe that he wore uri minsun couple ring in his left hand in the above pic..But I guess he exchanged it and wore in the fm..I.e one time in the right, one time in the left etc..So in the above pic I believe its in his left hand pointing finger..whatever it may be! Ita our couple's ring :)

wow wow wow, now I gone a faint....................laa la laala la now I wane a dance..................couple ring.....bhashaaa...you believe or not it was wedding ring for me...........Minsun is fighting...................I guessing hubby is like little be jealousy in this periods...............Angel eyes is the reason haahaaha.................don't worry minho ssi you girl is the most wonderful and trust wifey in the world......................

What was the wifey's hand, ring or anything next time we can saw it hubby's hand...................Don't forget LOVE IS BLIND............ :-bd
But now not only rings denims are like same...............minho ssi your have a really good follow traveler.................... bhashaa............. =D>
Any person can't challenge minsun..................Gods are protect them all ways...................like us................

Thanks to @"Saladi Veni"‌ for this pic
1458667_825705210792422_133864194_n_zpsn
You can see he wore other rings in the above pic which dont look like minsun couple ring!! So if all the rings he wore yesterday are promise rings, why the above rings are totally different from minsun couple ring? But the above rings are identical to each other but not identical to couple ring of minsun!! If his intention is to wear just promise rings, why the 2 rings alone looking like couple ring? He could have just worn the above rings throughout his  FM right? Why the suspected 2 rings come to picture? ha ha :D Minhossi has become really bold!! He fore sure wore them to show it to us. Because for sure he knows the minsunners have been following him for about 5 yrs and they will identify them correctly! The 2 rings might be 1. Minsun couple ring and 2. the ring which he started wearing as a supplementary ring to prevent doubts about couple ring!!

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

Hello minsuners,I can't hold in my words anymore now that our couple ring surfaced again.I was thinking maybe MH cares about what others say,now I know he doesn't give a hick about it.he cares about his angel.my thought about wearing the couple ring in Japan was that during the time of BOF they visited Japan and I tell u he wore the ring to say again that "she is my everything!!!! :x Welldone minsuners for the effort to bring here things that are spazzworthy.kashammnida =D>