♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stouffville

Hello Minsunners!

That Magic Ring is a Security Ring.

That no matter what the situation is and who they are with.

MINSUN says we are binded and no one can set us apart.

And Min Ho is just so obvious to show to us that he is defintely taken by his one and only GHS.

Now I m confused ! In the above sitting pose of him which one is our magic couple ring..the one in his left pointing fimger or the the right finger Next to his little finger? ~X( ~X( someone please tell me..but for sure he wears it..he usually wears it in his right finger!!

Guest Hannah Angie

@gayu312

Fyi, it might be a little confusing for us to point out which one which (he wears 4 rings for the concert). But you're right, what matters is he wears it and we appreciate his romantic gesture a great deal!

Bj0gn0DCUAAh2HI.jpg

Another couple ring is spotted! Thanks to sis Rindjeny on Facebook :)

1979581_605908212832386_86022042_n.jpg

Dearest @SHEHEREZADE3 , I think you should be the counsellor of GHS in many ways :being a foreigner you have a different and more objective  POV about many things which will be very useful to her . Plus, the fact that you're already created 3-4 variants  of her ,so you have a lot of experience of subtle issues . Anyhow for us/me your super -immortal stories are always enchanting ! Thank you ! Now I come and say not to worry about the delay of GHS at her interview , she was retained by hubby to feed her, knowing she may forgets to eat during filming ,(and who dares to berated him ?):
Fotografiehttp:
cto
And another thing I saw a photo, which I think was made during his shooting for  STAR1 (but I don't know for sure ) Look :
Fotografie: Do you Love Lee minho ?http:
cre 

Lee Minho - 이민호.http:
 isn't the magic ring ? The hairdo looks like from the shooting for STAR1 .
And from the happiness of GHS I would say she liked the food and the man too !Fotografie: 처럼혜선을 즐기고 거품을 ......  가입하고 싶 나는 그녀.      도대체 뭘민호의 말을 가!http:
credit 
 Faye Nicole Lacson.http:
  Thank you @gayu312 ,you're so naughty ! Thank you @SUKREEN ,even I'd say you should chided the boy for wearing that pants on this cold weather ! Or you let this job to the wifey who's forgot, due to the fact that she was playing with soap balloons ??!! Then I'll forgive you ! Thank you @milesamy for the MV and you comment ! I was missing you !

Oh my god. That couple ring from sist rindjeny is obviously 1000% same.

And what is the curious moment. Hyesun wears it when minho just start to play with his new drama. And same as minho. He using it now, when his wifey just to start her new drama.

Hahahahaha.. minsun makes me crazy! :D

But i love it♥♥♥

Guest Hannah Angie

@arisa

They are a crazy couple! Always know how to surprise us. I'm happy our ship has one more addition of a ring to show (now... we're getting too many couple rings for them to be mere coincidence, aren't we?)
8->

Guest S_sun

Welcome @JoannaC and @inshiwa8922 to the minsunners family. U are both so lucky to get to see LMH. He sure love Philippines. Sound like you might get a chance again end of the year. hahaha@JoannaC, look forward to your pics.@inshiwa8922 thanks for the account. Minsun beauty do render us speechless. I was speechless when I saw GHS last year! hahaha
More vitaminsuns! So sweet! Thanks to all for your sharp eyes! Hope we get clearer pics later to confirm it more! hahahaWe don't put our spin on things here. Minsun consistently feed us vitaminsuns .That's why we are so strong and lasting in our Minsun faith!

Hi MinSunners! Uhmmmm LMH don't let me start with the ring again! I can go on & on..... Lol! Yes the magic ring is a security sign for our MinSun couple. It binds them & it is an assurance that MinSun love is very much alive. So if other people think that LMH is dating their biases think again. This RING is very significant part of MINSUN LOVE STORY. IF MINSUN IS OVER LMH WILL NOT WEAR IT!  Plain & simple. :P No brain twisting. Even the person that has the lowest IQ can see that. :)) We know hubby is a jealous type so he is making sure that his wifey won't stray. Lol! I'm sure he's been watching closely. Did you see GHS giggling in that video? She knows LMH will see this video & she's painted a pic of LMH's face in her mind. Hahaha... GHS is very respectable lady & will never give any reason to LMH to doubt. :) LMH it's GHS turn to act. So just relax no need to show off that ring! I'm curios with that pink fury top, is that GHS'? Lol! Remember that top MinSunners? Hahahaha...

Well, I have a strong feeling that the ring is meant for us, MinSunners and the others who have interest in them, definitely not for GHS because he has all the trust in her and vise versa. He is saying to us don't go far with your thinking she is mine and  I am hers and we will always be so don't mix acting with reality .  

Oh LMH, LMH, LMH, what are you doing to us?  You purposely put on so many rings so as not to be so obvious to others except the Minsun family.  My dear Minsuners, we know why LMH needs to camouflage the ring…right? right?  (eyes winking). 
Myoblu, my dear, you put so much faith in me that I'm so touched by it.  
Hanna, amazing…new addition to the couple ring. 

13472767253_1d7ea37512.jpg

Anywho, the ring must be on his right ring finger where he always wears it.

or
Is it the one on this picture?  Or…he's wearing both rings…his and wifey's.
Bj0gn0DCUAAh2HI.jpg

No matter, as Hanna mentioned, what is important is that he wore it…. because,….. someone needs to be reminded of her status……even if he has to wear torn jeans to bring the message across…..lol (LMH reduced me to euphoric mode that I'm willing to ignore the ratty pink sweater the colour of which he had lately grew fond of.  Must be all that pink that Angel Eyes is wearing.
BjujN2rCMAAatgS.jpg

Well, I have a strong feeling that the ring is meant for us, MinSunners and the others who have interest in them, definitely not for GHS because he has all the trust in her and vise versa. He is saying to us don't go far with your thinking she is mine and  I am hers and we will always be so don't mix acting with reality .  

@shadia71‌ you're correct!

So please MinSunners behave! Lol! =))

Now I m confused ! In the above sitting pose of him which one is our magic couple ring..the one in his left pointing fimger or the the right finger Next to his little finger? ~X( ~X( someone please tell me..but for sure he wears it..he usually wears it in his right finger!!

The ring is soo immportant to him!! If not why he remembers it and carries to Japan too? Bravo Minho ssi :) Thanks for showing it to us :) and I think they ll have this ring itself wedding ring ;) as it has told their years of their relationship :D Minho ssi think about it :) :)

Guest S_sun

myonenonly said:

Guest LiduvinaE

Hello sisters, thanks for the posts and photos of our dear MInsun couple.  You have not run out of vitaminsuns.  I bet more tabloids will surface when both their movies start on air.  MH is surely happy that HS has come back to the limelight of show business.
Obviously, pink and beige are the colours of the year for hubby and wifey (even the background of My Everything board is pink).  I can smell the flowers lingering around them as if a revelation is happening soon...he becomes fearless now to show that his heart belongs to his one and only HS for wearing a ring...not just a ring (wondering how many couple rings they have?).  Just curious, why hubby is like a clone of wifey, the jacket, jeans, jeep, pink, beige, trench coat, etc. Perhaps it is an indication that he is watching her very closely even at a distance away from each other.  What is in his thought?  "Watch out babe, be a good girl because you know me, I'm a jealous guy".
Have a lovely weekend!!!!

Guest LiduvinaE

myonenonly said: