♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[140326] LEE MINHO ENDORSE FOR OSIM.
10154194_613965028694946_660765785_n.jpg

Local famous electric massage chair,OSIM,choose Lee Minho as their spokesperson for Asia regions Countries,the second half of his new duties as the endorser.

This is the 1st time of local brand hiring Lee Minho,for one year period. He'll speak for OSIM Malaysia,Hong Kong & Taiwan.

When asked about his fees,said OSIM replied code of confidentiality.

According to foreign media reports,Lee Minho's remuneration in China between 1-2.4 million SGD,depending on the duration & other conditions. So,Lee Minho's endoresement this time at least to 1M SGD,while his endorsements to a wide area,seem more than 2M SGD.

OSIM previous spokespersons,Fei from Taiwan & Andy Lau from Hong Kong are leading tv host,actor & supermodel. First Hallyu star,another record.

The newspaper asked OSIM,Lee Minho's endorsement fees have over other endorsements "predecessor",OSIM replied : "commensurate with his status". It's also believed that his popularity should attract a new batch of customers. Lee Minho's was 27 years old & OSIM doesn't deny that now their focus to attract younger consumers.

OSIM sent him a chair as a trial. He said he felt exhausted after shooting,want to go home to relax & the best way to relax is to sit on a favorite couch massage for himself,to drive away all the tiredness. He also said,every filming,the studion has a massage chair. "My job requires me to stand for long period,mental focus,made me easily to feel tired,especially during late night photograph". He likes massage chair to help his neck,shoulder & lower back eliminate the tension & sometimes he would unknowingly fall asleep.

uDiva has 6 massage programs for different needs of users & set up,including the neck & shoulder,spa,lower back,stretching,sleeping,etc. Lee Minho's favorite,designed for the office workers,focusing on massage site's the lower back,neck & shoulders.

Lee Minho is Korean very popular after of 2009 "Boys Over Flowers". Received SBS TV Drama "10 Star Awards" & "Best Man Actor" for 3 years,is recognize as to actor.

source: http://origin-realtime.zaobao.com.sg/news/entertainment/story20140326-325127#prettyPhoto
via TroopMinoz at twitter

Guest inshiwa8922

@LiduvinaE‌ Thank you for understanding my weakness and shortcomings. I'll make it up big time next time he visits here in the Philippines as our prince promised that he'll be back for a concert before the end of 2014.
You are definitely right sis! Bench has a great marketing strategy in choosing him as an endorser and genius/brilliant team to renew his contract to retain/attract old/new (regardless of gender and age) customers. Honestly, I wasn't a Bench person before but ever since our prince became a globalbenchsetter I was forced to buy stuff from their store and slowly started loving their products. And I'm just one of the several thousands of fans of LMH that made their sales up! That's what I can do for the love of LMH and of course for our KHS as well. For the future family they're about to build. Haha. 
I told you so that's not his friend's dog! Maybe the interviewer had some hearing difficulties to use friend instead of girlfriend and/or maybe the editor of the magazine committed a typo error in omitting the word "girl" from girlfriend. Hehe. Kidding aside, I know it's for his girl's protection from negative people and their relationship's privacy.

Hi MinSunners!

@inshiwa8922‌ thank you for your story. Your reactions upon seeing LMH is normal. I would be the same. :) I agree with you the dog belongs to GHS 1000% lol! ......

While LMH said friend & GHS said acquaintance in their interviews :D ok... yeah.,..uhmmm.... It's our secret! Lol!

No wonder hubby is working hard for their future. Wifey wants to live in a quiet place. Is he planning to buy an island? Hahahaha....

Guest Sofia Romero

LiduvinaE

said: @inshiwa8922, first of all congratulations for being so lucky to meet MH face to face.  I don't know the feeling when you are standing right in front of him but surely I would feel the same too.

BENCH of course is in a great advantage to endorse their products by a 9 MILLION DOLLAR MAN!!! 8-|8-|8-|

I have not seen MH friends (Jung II Wong and Kim Bum) in a photo with their dogs.  So, who is that friend with a dog?

Guest minsunny

Hey quick question is the song brown hair and marry me and its you by koo hye sun for lee min ho because she was talking about a guy in her video brown hair. Also is lee min hos song my everything and without you about her. Just wondering

Guest Seoul Searching

minsunny said: Hey quick question is the song brown hair and marry me and its you by koo hye sun for lee min ho because she was talking about a guy in her video brown hair. Also is lee min hos song my everything and without you about her. Just wondering

HELLO MINSUNERS! :-h

LOL! recently, MinSun are talking about a 'friend'. LMH saying...a friend with a dog. GHS saying...a friend who casually recommended her to work with Director Choi MoonSuk. :D
WHO'S THE FRIEND?!!! :o3o0ifs.jpg
i can't think of anyone else...bet these visuals are a SURE help! :))xv64.jpg
they even have the SAME cloth design...SO, A DEAR FRIEND!!! :-j5s0t.jpg
All pics cr: OWNER
GOD BLESS MINSUN and ALL MINSUNERS! >:D<