♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi all! Thanks for the updates!

There's something about the Philippines that makes LMH so transparent while being interviewed. Is it because of our dear Ph MinSunners? Since his last visits our sisters has been following him, waving the MinSun flag & giving him MinSun gifts. He's telling MinSun fans " I'm so happy to be here". He usually stays for 3 days, no less. I think next time he visits the Philippines he should bring GHS! I will be on the next plane when that happens! :)) oh boy what a dream! :)

I heard he's also promoting Heirs? Solo? If his lead actress was GHS I bet he'll bring her along. :P:))

Thanks again. Take care!

Whoa!!! It's raining Minsun and I'm ecstatic.  GHS is just gorgeous with her new edgy, rugged look of leather and jeans.  She's getting to be like hubby.  That leather jacket is a dead giveaway of just how much they match each other's wardrobe.  
LMH seems to be happy to be in the Philippines even though he's tired.  Maybe he knows there's a lot of Minsuners among the crowd just like Dysentery who was captured on cam.
Hanna…love the video.  You captured the essence of Minsun.
I'd like to share with you a picture of GHS with Ghamja that Canadian Minsuners will use for the rice wreath.

Guest S_sun

Wonder what LMH is doing today? Hope he is relaxing and enjoying PH hospitality.His schedule tomorrow is pretty packed.image

credit Benchtm

Guest S_sun

No wonder our prince fell for our princess! Look at those beautiful eyes.This drama has the right person for its title, Angel Eyes.
Official stills from SBSBjPpNO9CQAA1nKYjpglarge_zps6b27c15b.jpg~
 BjPo9YcCIAAw9r3jpglarge_zpsce844a31.jpg~BjPpa79CcAAXaAzjpglarge_zps6b2cf74b.jpg~

credit SBS and http://loveghs.wordpress.com

Guest S_sun

LMh updated on weibo.(140322)
#LeeMinHo updated on Weibo (140322)
credit Meow13
He is so busy. Off to China again for March 25. Our boy seems to like good food just like his girl. Maybe if he finds some delicious food he will bring her there the next time! hahaha

dianaharumi said: LMH LUCKY NO.7 ...LMH LUCKY GIRLS...KU HYE SUN... 7 in hangul KU...
7 = KU...........GREAT LEE MIN HO,GHS and we are MINSUNNERS PROUD OF U... <:-P <:-P :x :x :x ;;) ;;) =D> =D> =D> LMH ENCORE CONSER SEOUL...7....BLACK = LMH...YELLOW= KU HYE SUN...MATCH COUPLE.

22.03.2014 LMH update on weibo
credit ochloe for the translation

Embedded image permalink

whoa... Minho so so busy poor him don't really have good rest .
After BenchFunMeet, Manila here is another event in Chengdu China, I bet he will fly from Phillipines to China then only goes back home to Korea once work done. haha sure asap it's 5 days lol.. ;)

@S_sun yay.. correct sis, hahaha...when he did he likes eating lol.. i remember Hyesun is the one who loves food ;))

this is what we call love the impossible become possible :x

uf3e.jpgCr to the owner

"7" has been a big Q for me ever since i saw Minsun wearing it on their outfits like jackets and shirts. now i am enlightened. thanks @Hannah Angie! so "7" is GU in Hangul, huh! CLEVER MINSUN...CLEVER! ;))

Guest LiduvinaE

dysentery said: MIN HO learned some Filipino phrases again. As per tweets from the concert.
1. Mahal mo rin ba ako? (Do you love me too?)2. Gusto ko akin ka na lang! (I want you to be mine!)3. Pakasalan mo ako. (MARRY ME.)

I've watched TV PATROL news and it cracks me up when they still introduced LMH as GU JHUN PYO..before the news start and at the star entertainment part..BOF was really so popular in the Philippines ..well anyway he was there to promote also his drama HEIRS but unlike when he was promoting it before as KIM TAN this time he does not look and act like KIM TAN anymore he is the real LEE MIN HO now who is the loyal and dedicated hubby/bf of GOO HYE SUN..
Now i understand why he usually mention that closet kiss scene and even saying that there were a lot of staff watching them but they were hiding and can watched them through the holes..LMH has good moral values and for in my opinion( yes it is already the year of modern technologies but being respectful does not changed) if he was dating that girl he wouldn't talk about those kiss or tease her about their kissing scene..LMH said even the staff THOUGHT THEY WERE DATING..well being a good kisser and from what i read from her fans she was kissing him back that would really make people malicious so MY POV LMH wanted to let the people know that they were acting and how can it be real when there are a lot of people watching them.A lot of us here or most of us here are married we know that is not how a man would behaved with a girl he is inlove with.
LMH is a jealous type even with his dog he wanted him to love him only..if we look at GHS from after BOF and compare her to other girls..we never see her being close or friendly with other guys anymore except with JI SUNG who is LEE BO YOUNG husband..and oh how come until now neither one of them denied or confirm that they are a couple..GHS had denied dating  STJ,JSW,even to KIM JI HOON and even apologized to them when there was a rumor that she was dating them so with LMH who already denied his 2011 scandal and also had said that him and his partner in heirs are not even dating.. but until now there is no confirmation or denial from our MINSUN couple about their true relationship but every now and then they dropped us hints that MINSUN IS REAL..I bet if they are not in a relationship with GHS moral value she would have apologized to LMH already especially if LMH is really dating another girl..that is why I BELIEVE IN MINSUN:xMINSUN IN REAL WORLD IS REAL!!!!

Guest Sofia Romero

Hi girls and left the second advance angel eyes, but have dropped by SBS content someone can tell me where I can see?
thanks ^^

I love Minho priceless look  ;)
haha we always know Minho is very shy esp to express Love in words.. ;))
Thank you Manila for this making this priceless moment for us all. :D
Geezzzz he is totally in love lol   :x  :-*

Lee Min Ho Bench Funmeet 2014 - Mahal na Mahal kita ( I Love You Very Much )

credit to the owner as tagged

Guest S_sun

Running Man Ep 190 preview, airing this Sunday March23 at 18.10  hrs . Hubby will be busy working.Just as well ,as he will be jealous seeing his princess surrounded by so many namjas. hahaha

credit 베티핑끄
  • Live streaming link posted by Meow13 at GHS thread.
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp