♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Sofia Romero

minsunny

said: Hello please welcome me to the joondi fanpage how do you post something on just this fanpage. Also I've shipped minsun since 2009 ever since boys over flowers ♥♥minsun for life ♥♥

See all photos above (LMH heading to china)

A question pop up on my mind?

Have you taking a bath minho-ssi? Hahaha. His hair is messy. Her face looks so sleepy.

Are you in a hurry time? Why why why why? Have a spending good night with wifey? Hihihi

But, overall, his smile is so wide and bright

Keep the minsun's faith burning!

And cheers for today to all our minsun's sisters! ♥□♥□♥□

Guest S_sun

minsunny said: Hello please welcome me to the joondi fanpage how do you post something on just this fanpage. Also I've shipped minsun since 2009 ever since boys over flowers ♥♥minsun for life ♥♥

Hello Minsunners!
Got in touch with my Minoz connection today. I usually ask for updates & fish for info about LMH, of course minsun too. She never gives me definite answers about our couple but she never denies MinSun either. :D I know she's not going to like it but I'm just going to share a little of what she said..... :P

me: Is LMH going to do drama this year?
minoz friend: Highly unlikely.
me: Is LMH dating?
minoz: I'm not allowed to say.
me: So he is dating then? Who?
minoz: hahaha... You know we don't discuss his private life. Have you heard official/true Kminoz discuss his private life? For us it is rude to pry on his personal affairs.
me: ok then, is there anything you can share? ...... any good news to my minsun heart?
minoz: What LMH is doing right now is promoting his CFs, upcoming movies, fan meets & shows. All these are for his minoz fans. He's not dating someone new. (I asked her about the rumor), she continued........ SH readily denied the rumor, you can bet on it 500% true. Besides she's linked to someone else. :-O
 (answer to my minsun heart) - If ever he's dating, it is someone who he's been with for a long time. He's a loyal man to people he love. :X :X :X

I was very happy of what she said. We already know that LMH is a loyal boyfriend to his beloved GHS. :D  Keep the MinSun faith!!! :)

Hi minsunners :) its long time I posted .thanks for the info sis @myonenonly :) our couple is busy filming :) I think soon we ll see our princess shooting for poster shoot for AE and Minho ll soon start filming for his movie..Awaiting for GHS'S daughter movie too :) thanks to all sisters who post info here :)

Guest S_sun

@myonenonly, you made my day or rather night! hahaha Thanks sis. My minsun heart is so happy! Please tell your minoz friend not to be mad with you. Anyway, you did not share what we do not know already. That is, LMH is a very loyal person and has a pure heart, just like he never wavers from being true to his love and his fans.
I like the 500% sure.....hahaha   

Tell your minoz friend, we spazz for fun here but when it comes down to it, we will always protect Minsun. We respect  and love both of them. :)

Guest mersacabal

S_sun

said: @myonenonly, you made my day or rather night! hahaha Thanks sis. My minsun heart is so happy! Please tell your minoz friend not to be mad with you. Anyway, you did not share what we do not know already. That is, LMH is a very loyal person and has a pure heart, just like he never wavers from being true to his love and his fans.

I like the 500% sure.....hahaha   

Tell your minoz friend, we spazz for fun here but when it comes down to it, we will always protect Minsun. We respect  and love both of them.

:)

@myonenonly, thanks sis good job :-bd you make our day :x

whoa... i love this>> "SH readily denied the rumor, you can bet on it 500% true. Besides he's linked to someone else." :D :x

@Gayu312, nice to see you, welcome back dear. :)

17.03.2014 LMH at 2014 LG product launch AWE even in Shanghai China

1622881_609906052428056_297679975_n.jpg
1382083_609914379093890_1494922089_n.jpg
credit the owner and as tagged

1509039_609906069094721_1382899374_n.jpg1185443_609908895761105_1343921515_n.jpg
1920227_609906085761386_1058911204_n.jpg
1510531_609914382427223_1823443076_n.jpg10002985_609914389093889_776336910_n.jpg
1920347_609908825761112_1493784450_n.jpg
credit the owner and as tagged

wonder where this emoticon came from?

Guest LiduvinaE

minsunny said: Hello please welcome me to the joondi fanpage how do you post something on just this fanpage. Also I've shipped minsun since 2009 ever since boys over flowers ♥♥minsun for life ♥♥

Guest LiduvinaE

Arisa said: See all photos above (LMH heading to china) A question pop up on my mind? Have you taking a bath minho-ssi? Hahaha. His hair is messy. Her face looks so sleepy. Are you in a hurry time? Why why why why? Have a spending good night with wifey? Hihihi But, overall, his smile is so wide and bright Keep the minsun's faith burning! And cheers for today to all our minsun's sisters! ♥□♥□♥□

Guest stouffville

Hi minsunners!

Just wanna share a thought that suddenly pops up in my mind while reading your commenta/posts...

MINHO for LG co.

L...for Lee

G..for Goo

A couples owned company...

Its sure out of topic...sorry for being silly.

Have a blessed week ahead everyone! :D

Guest LiduvinaE

myonenonly said: Hello Minsunners!
Got in touch with my Minoz connection today. I usually ask for updates & fish for info about LMH, of course minsun too. She never gives me definite answers about our couple but she never denies MinSun either. :D I know she's not going to like it but I'm just going to share a little of what she said..... :P

me: Is LMH going to do drama this year?
minoz friend: Highly unlikely.
me: Is LMH dating?
minoz: I'm not allowed to say.
me: So he is dating then? Who?
minoz: hahaha... You know we don't discuss his private life. Have you heard official/true Kminoz discuss his private life? For us it is rude to pry on his personal affairs.
me: ok then, is there anything you can share? ...... any good news to my minsun heart?
minoz: What LMH is doing right now is promoting his CFs, upcoming movies, fan meets & shows. All these are for his minoz fans. He's not dating someone new. (I asked her about the rumor), she continued........ SH readily denied the rumor, you can bet on it 500% true. Besides she's linked to someone else. :-O
 (answer to my minsun heart) - If ever he's dating, it is someone who he's been with for a long time. He's a loyal man to people he love. :X :X :X

I was very happy of what she said. We already know that LMH is a loyal boyfriend to his beloved GHS. :D  Keep the MinSun faith!!! :)

Guest LiduvinaE

stouffville said: Hi minsunners! Just wanna share a thought that suddenly pops up in my mind while reading your commenta/posts... MINHO for LG co. L...for Lee G..for Goo A couples owned company... Its sure out of topic...sorry for being silly. Have a blessed week ahead everyone! :D