♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest shalun

sheherizade3 said: Whoa!!! what a kaleidoscope of couple items that our lovely Minsun couple wore throughout the years.  Let's add the couple necklace to the mix.  

Hi MinSunners! Thanks @shalun‌ & @sheherizade3‌ !

Who says couple items are not significant? ( read somewhere it's not) ...... of course it is. It's not coincidence, it's way too much. :D ... it exist because MinSun is real! :) MinSunners don't spazz on mere fantasy or speculations only but it is validated with tangible things.

aww dear family, after a busy day at work ... and back here to my home so late in Chile.. and READ ALL THIS POST... omg this melt my heart.. rly thanks a lot familyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
But all this happenden  just for  3 words..... MINSUN IS REAL

140214015253149948.gif

Geezz,, steeling sometimes here b4 I get more busy today.

Hello Minsuners, have a wonderful day brothers/sisters:-h

First welcome all newbies, sorry no name listed. Please be happy and always keep the Minsun Faith Burning.

Thanks @Sheherzade3 @shalun @myonenonly @S_sun @minsun4ever @myoblu @prettywiz gosh.. so many of us sorry not mentioned all names of bros/sist, for the juicy updates with proofs and evidences from 2009 till now, 2014. We never get the VitaMinsun if our couple themselves don't supply anything cos we Minsuners never lie nor create any rumours nor unrelevant stories too. Never doubt Minsun is Real, the FACTS is the proven TRUTH, clearly stated and logically thinking too. OR Have the world change now that without pics, proofs and evidences is call the truth, correct, no doubt, not rumours and not delusional?

Latest Minsun similarites spotted >> same hair color shades :-bd

mY2E9IFK.jpg:small
LeWB3rsK.jpg:small
iNU8bf7o.jpg:small
-yK6Caew.jpg:small
credit SBSNow and as tagged

Guest shalun

@myoneonly yup sist based on the amount of the couple items, minsun is really a hardcore one, right. ( I am one who have hobby to analyze celeb couple in drama or idol rumored,  yes maybe they have couple items, but not as many as minsun's, just a few things, it can describes as coincidence)
it's very different with minsun's couple item because every thing that minho has, almost have the couple, which are used by hyesun. (just be realistic, people out there) ^^

@sukreen thanks mom, I actually search for the couple hair color, because it said that korean couple also match their hair color. yeah, as we know that everytime MH change his hair color, HS also change it too.

many article also said that korean couple don't hug or kiss in public, just wearing couple thing and people can tell they are dating. (so don't ignore evidence about couple thing, it's really big proof)
I am having so much fun here, and I am always excited for the new couple item. we will get soon ^^

From head to toe couple things. ^^

Guest shalun

I am really interested for the key pendant couple necklace, because it has sweet meaning "The symbolism of giving a girl a key pendant is that you are giving her the key to your heart"

and if I am not mistaken LMH give KHS "belt" on her exhibition, right? the meaning of belt as gift "If you love someone, you can buy them a belt. It means that you want to “hold them” forever!"

Guest S_sun

shalun said:

I am really interested for the key pendant couple necklace, because it has sweet meaning "The symbolism of giving a girl a key pendant is that you are giving her the key to your heart"

and if I am not mistaken LMH give KHS "belt" on her exhibition, right? the meaning of belt as gift "If you love someone, you can buy them a belt. It means that you want to “hold them” forever!"

be still my heart! I love coming on back here and reading all the post of the very real evidence of our shinning royal couple. it just makes my heart thump to the point of bursting when I see all the pics of their couple items. GHS looks so pretty with her long hair and that hair color makes her skin seen even more translucent doesn't it? I cant wait for her new drama just order all the korean channels on my cable provider just for her show. what can I say? I just love her work! I just wish I will be able to see LMH movie when it comes out. night minsunners wish you all happy days. :D

Everything is just REAL. Apart from couple items we also had their personal siganture on MinSun pics too :x 

Thanks @Ayesuper1 for the latest info  :-bd

OMG...OMG.. OMG.. Gosh here is another proof Minsun is REAL. whoa ... our princess retweet (RT) our minsuners sister's tweet with Minsun's avatar. and this is not the first time b4 Hyesun RT another sister twitter with Minho's avatar, if  they're not real don't dare to RT like this lol :x ;))

1655839_250188231830107_1103727081_n.jpg

GHS update on twitter & fb 06-03.2014

92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger.구혜선 @Koohyesun119 

<2014 개봉예정'다우더'>편집기사님이 필름카메라로 찍어주신 사진. 잘 나왔죠? <심혜진.구혜선.현승민 주연/감독 구혜선> 

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator
< 2014 will be released ' Dow ' has given this film camera pics submitted by > editing articles and photography. well I did? < Shim Hye-Jin hyun-Seung-Min lead/director Ku Hye Sun.. gu Hye-Seon >

1st twitpic
pic.twitter.com/YTRlajUcvM
Embedded image permalink

2nd twitpic
pic.twitter.com/TvEPSgFJFW
Embedded image permalink

@sukreen, sorry to bother but I don't see your pictures ! please ,can you do something for me ? All your post are exciting ,but the last with that RT, quote  :   
 1655839_250188231830107_1103727081_n.jpghttp:is astonishing ,so daring and determined ! I,m thrill and amazed .I like very much this undertake through so vast area ,with so spread roots in space and time .Awesome job !Go farther ,go,go,go,! It's an interesting and pleasant history !

Hi MinSunners! @sukreen‌ thanks for sharing. @Aye thanks for the updates. This only shows HyeSun recognize MinSun fans. It's good to know. This is not only the first time. :)

She is aware of how MinSun fans talk about MinSun relationship. She's so generous & even give us hints. No celebrity dares to do that. This only shows MinSun is REAL! .... or else we will have a statement of 300% denial released from LMH's agency by now! Lol!

Guest shalun

@sukreen @myoblu huah thanks for sharing the proof, yep it's not the first time, I think it's the third time right, she RT "callminsun" Indonesian Minsuners fanpage" then @aprilia dwi, Indonesian minsuners, then now @lediemkieu, minsuners too. HS won't RT if they doesn't real. It means she acknowledge us ^^

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

Hello minsuners,wow our couple told us what they are doing one after the other. :x thumbs up to our sister that have been giving us info about our lovely couple.those proves are worth dieing for my friends.kasamnida...

Guest S_sun

Reposting your post@Shalun.Minoz has translated and LMH said he is in Korea. That's what the last few words in Chinese said. Our couple get to spend some quality time together before LMH has to head off to China March 7 as he has to attend promotional events for Taobao  March 8.image
credit Admin/JominzMore Kia cf bts.Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged

Guest S_sun

LMH-Semir 2014 Spring cf. LMH looks cute and younger just like his princess. Love makes one feel younger! hahaha 

credit @meow13