♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Well-spotted, @iamaminsuner. Minsun is always connected. hahaha

Sis, @MinSun4Ever, that is an awesome video message. I especially like the choice of song! hahaha :)

That's right ! Even if they have not been spotted together there should be some clear connections not just guessing. If a couple have not been spotted & there's very little to connect them it means nothing. Hahaha... The real truth? Simple.. nothing. You can't make up stories & try to justify your story because you want everyone to believe there is. By doing so you're also trying to convince yourself. :D I'm glad our couple may not been seen in public but there's a lot to connect them. I don't have to enumerate them again. :) These are tangible things not imagined.

I'm excited with the video project . Love it !

imageimage
Our MinSun couple are such wonderful...they're not only in sync with their sense of fashion, mannerisms...now they both love same brand...endorsing the same brand hehehe. 

One of the many evidences that MinSun exist and thanks be to GOD...five years and counting. May our Almighty GOD be the center of their genuine love. Amen

[info]

373031_237249132994502_163783360_q.jpg Jeju air

팬여러분! 제주항공과 제주항공 모델 이민호씨의 조인식이 이번 주 수요일에 진행될 예정입니다. 제주항공의 모델로 멋진 활동을 펼칠 이민호씨에게 많은 응원 부탁드립니다. 'J^

★일시: 2월 19일(수) 오전10시
★장소: 김포공항 국내선 제주항공 카운터 앞

* 일정은 변경될 수 있습니다.

------------------------------------

Dear fans! Please be advised that JEJU AIR will host the signing ceremony with JEJU AIR’s new model Min-ho Lee in this week.
Please join us and send cheering messages to Min-ho Lee 'J^

★Time & Date: February 19 (Wednesday), 2014. 10 AM
★Venue: Front of JEJU AIR Counter Domestic Terminal, Gimpo Airport.

* Schedule may change without prior notice

1800213_705968372789240_807802651_n.png
credit JejuAir fb

Thanks @iamaminuner for your sharp eyes. :-bd

Argee much sisters, does not matter we don't see MinSun tog in public b'cos Minho already said he want a private secret r/ship but their items surface and are always in connection totally similar brands, style, pattern, color, well.. honestly speaking can you tell if there are couples who have *300% (*sorry borrowed SH words) similar connected items :-?

Gosh I missed "Be My Last Love" by Minho so much, this is a very special song and he sang only once i.e at Shanghai FM 01.12.2011 with full emotions and we already know from that day the song was dedicated to his little princess the one and only ;) :x sorry have to re-post it.

credit as tagged

Be My Last Love lyrics

只能爱着你
Loving you

我似乎更幸福了
I appear to be happier already.

虽然很笨拙
Although I am awkward

而且还很不足
And very much lacking,

请稍微接受我的告白吧!
Please accept my love confession even just a little bit.

初次和你相见时
When I first met you,

就像那瞬间
It was as if at that very moment,

我永远还是认定你
I have chosen you for eternity.

在我心里对你想说的话
What I want to say to you from my heart,

爱你啊!比起我所有的一切
I love you. More than anything else I have.

爱你啊!即使是你的一小部分
I love you. Even just a tiny part of you.

隐藏在我心深处的话
The words that are hidden in the bottom of my heart:

成为我最后的爱吧!
Be my last love!

初次和你相见时
When I first met you,

就像那瞬间
It was as if at that very moment,

我永远还是认定你
I have chosen you for eternity.

在我心里对你想说的话
What I want to say to you from my heart,

爱你啊!比起我所有的一切
I love you. More than anything else I have.

爱你啊!即使是你的一小部分
I love you. Even just a tiny part of you.

隐藏在我心深处的话
The words that are hidden in the bottom of my heart

成为我最后的爱吧!
Be my last love!

成为我最后的爱吧!
Be my last love!

------------------------------

And here enjoy a lovely fanmade MV credit WindaMinsun

LMH Cosmo-mag China

some interesting parts of LMH's interviews

Qn: If there is a chance, what do you want to try or experience?

Ans: Whole of last year, I wasn't able to go skiing, thus feels abit regretful. Really wish to have a chance to go skiing. If I have the time, I also wish to try other things like musical performance and other stuff besides acting... to concentrate and develop them.

LMH - once in love, will be till the end

Qn: Growing love over a period of time or Love at first sight - which is the way for you?

Ans: I feel firstly I need  to see if we are able to be comfortable with each other.  This is the basic requirement then will let me "love at first sight" with the girl.

Qn: What's your definition of "Blissful happiness"?

Ans: In my opinion, happiness is like something good that happens over a period of time... For the current LMH, happiness is because I feel that my work is being recognized and thus well liked by many people & It brings hope to many people.  Also to be able to meet up with fans and communicate more with them, to feel their loves and encouragement to me.  To me, these are happiness that I feel happening daily now.

Qn:  What is one character or trait that you cannot stand in Man or woman?

Ans: Be it man or woman, if the person has no good intentions to others, no basic respect to others, I would feel this person is not a good person.

Qn: What is your image of a attractive girl?  What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Qn: Usually People likes to use "fascinating and charming" to describe a attractive girl.  In your definition, what sorts of character/traits would fit such a girl?

Ans: Firstly she needs to know where she stands, and would cherish herself - these traits would let people feel she is attractive.  So in any situation, she has self confident will let others feel she is attractive.

Qn: What do you think a man should practice?

Ans: Firstly would be to keep to his words.  Say it and you must do it.  After that would be to use his own way to protect and love his loved ones. 

Qn: Do you think you are a faithful person?

Ans: I am those that if I love something I would go all out and make sure I do it well.  Like I like a song very much, I would spend days listening to it non-stop.  Also like playing games, I would make sure I played till I achieve the highest score then I will stop!

Full credit @mtdt at LMH thread for the translation.

Bravo Minho-ssi well said, :-bd we know who fits your ideal girl none other than your little princess Hyesun.  God bless Minsun couple  :x

sukreen said: LMH Cosmo-mag China

some interesting parts of LMH's interviews

Qn: If there is a chance, what do you want to try or experience?

Ans: Whole of last year, I wasn't able to go skiing, thus feels abit regretful. Really wish to have a chance to go skiing. If I have the time, I also wish to try other things like musical performance and other stuff besides acting... to concentrate and develop them.

LMH - once in love, will be till the end

Qn: Growing love over a period of time or Love at first sight - which is the way for you?

Ans: I feel firstly I need  to see if we are able to be comfortable with each other.  This is the basic requirement then will let me "love at first sight" with the girl.

Qn: What's your definition of "Blissful happiness"?

Ans: In my opinion, happiness is like something good that happens over a period of time... For the current LMH, happiness is because I feel that my work is being recognized and thus well liked by many people & It brings hope to many people.  Also to be able to meet up with fans and communicate more with them, to feel their loves and encouragement to me.  To me, these are happiness that I feel happening daily now.

Qn:  What is one character or trait that you cannot stand in Man or woman?

Ans: Be it man or woman, if the person has no good intentions to others, no basic respect to others, I would feel this person is not a good person.

Qn: What is your image of a attractive girl?  What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Qn: Usually People likes to use "fascinating and charming" to describe a attractive girl.  In your definition, what sorts of character/traits would fit such a girl?

Ans: Firstly she needs to know where she stands, and would cherish herself - these traits would let people feel she is attractive.  So in any situation, she has self confident will let others feel she is attractive.

Qn: What do you think a man should practice?

Ans: Firstly would be to keep to his words.  Say it and you must do it.  After that would be to use his own way to protect and love his loved ones. 

Qn: Do you think you are a faithful person?

Ans: I am those that if I love something I would go all out and make sure I do it well.  Like I like a song very much, I would spend days listening to it non-stop.  Also like playing games, I would make sure I played till I achieve the highest score then I will stop!

Full credit @mtdt at LMH thread for the translation.

Bravo Minho-ssi well said, :-bd we know who fits your ideal girl none other than your little princess Hyesun.  God bless Minsun couple  :x

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

hello beatiful people..it been long an age.woooooww as so speechless right now.awesome post,updates,news,interviews.am thrilled,giggy,laughing,crying,smilling.I BELIEVE IN MINSUN LOVE...ALOT :x

I been watching a lot of ku hye sun interviews with her leading men. I have to say that although she's friendly enough she never interacted with them like she did with LMH. In fact I thought her AD costar seemed to have a crush on her and she seemed very uncomfortable with him. In one of their interview he tried to grab her hand she pulled away. LMH also is friendly enough with his costars but not like he was with KHS. There isn't the same closeness that LMH and she had during their interviews (BOF). I notice how a lot of kpop stars she's worked with or wrote songs for always have good things to say about her. Like how nice,and white skin, they describe her as pure and smart. Ahh, LMH you better by bringing lanvin gift for her and only her ;) . You might have a lot of competition from what I seen and read for our princess hand so prince charming hurry up and put a ring on it.

:-bd

Thanks @sukreen.Lee MinHo, why don't you just shout out her name, GHS? LOLThe details in his answers only means he has been in a relationship for quite some time.His answers have been consistent these past few years and they haven't changed.It always points to his little princess!
What a beautiful love! No man will speak like that unless he experiences it himself... No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.

OMG the interviews of our MINSUN are so connected with them being lovers.. They are so connected in whatever they say and their actions..I can't say action speak louder than words because even things that they say are so loud especially when describing each other that they don't need to say the name..

LMH to described his longtime relationship with GHS is saying that he wants to know the girl first before he would be in love..

Congrats LMH for giving clue to the public who is unaware who your true love is.. GHS who know where she belong.. GHS who respect him that you won't even see her comfortable or hang out with other man even her partner in drama because she respect LMH ..the reason why LMH is also very loyal to her..just like his answers whenever he is asked about his partners in drama he always say THEY WORK TOGETHER WELL .. It is always about work.. With GHS he said its like they've known each other for awhile already..

Happy Heart Month MINSUN !

Well Family it's my day.. i must to go to the clinic for my surgery i hope be here this friday and let me know all news...
Don't forget keep beleiving in them ... this is our best present To them... "Beleive" :)

Never Forget !!!
140211044049148029.jpg

cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz MINSUN IS REAL!!

p.s: keep my name in ur pray's .. cya family
>:D<

333a.jpgpyh2009032204310001300p.jpg61149512.jpg

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

This is how LMH look when he is with his cute bubbly lovely girl,the happiness in him is so pure from 2009 to present they never changed,they started as co stars,friends and now as LOVERS MADE BY HEAVEN :x

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,
to @MinSun4Ever Fighting Sis, may Your surgery goes well and You'll get better soon and comeback with Your awesome posts :x, God Bless and this video for You and to MinSun and all MinSuners

cr : TwinklAprilGaviola
Thanks so much for all beautiful lovely posts, we're so grateful to have you guys
MinSun and MinSuners Fighting ! >:D<
Please let me quote this beautiful song by shania twain, i think it suits for our MinSun ;)

Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

Chorus : (You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love

The only one I dream of

You're still the one I kiss good night

I'm so glad we made it
look how far we've come my baby...

Surely MinSun going stonger each day and MinSuners too :-*

49568364.jpgLOL the couple shirt that made the MINSUN family crazy proving to us for the first time that MINSUN IS REAL..GHS wore it 4x..would she wear it repeatedly if it is not important to her..they were not even promoting BOF when they wore it..Does any other couple did this  :D..NO ONLY MINSUN DOES IT :x Luv it!

Thank you @sukreen for always looking like a mother hen ,for Minsunners and MINSUN , like your own chicken ,feeding us with fresh news ,vitaminsun , beautiful photoshops -like the one above made by @faye , beautiful photos like the one of GHS with her pets etc,etc and so on ,ad infinitum ! Thank you @TwinkleAprilGaviola for this 3x beautiful MV,for choosing the music, the images with our incandescent pair and for choosing those fire-words written by a genius of pencil and melange of words :@flowerpot ! Thank you @tnalvminsun ,for bringing us this awesome MV together with those who made it ! Brilliant inspiration ,bright thought, warm heart !  @S_sun because of this beautiful photo you posted to day ,which is exquisite and take my breath away ,and of those posted by @prettywizz and @sukreen ,I named this page one of MESMERIZING PHOTOS !  Thank you ! Writing this lines it comes in my mind one question : don't you have some specials ,old photos in the memory of your computers ,to share with us ?It'll be so very interesting ! Bow to all of you ! I love you for creating this miraculous HOME ! 

Hi minsunners,What a revealing interview from LMH ! Minsun are happy together!How wonderful it is to see 2 good people happily and deeply in love! hahahaHere's a video by Donnapie, which showed Minsun happy together in the early days!Thanks, Donnapie.

Take care,@MinSun4Ever and come back to us in good health! :)