♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I m thanking @cheerkoo sis again gor the translation!! And I bring this here since her definition of freedom perfectly fits LMH!! Woaah..

"I have this thought. 사람들은 내 마음대로 하는 걸 자유라고 생각하는 거 같아요. People think that freedom means to live as I please. 내 맘대로 하는 건 그냥 내 맘대로 하는 거고, 자유 안에는 질서와 배려와 윤리가 있어요. Doing as I please is just simply doing what I please. But, within freedom is order and ethics of caring and consideration. 내가 신념을 버리지 않고 하는 게 자유지, 신념을 버리고 비겁을 택하는 건 자유가 아니에요. Freedom is doing things without throwing away beliefs/conviction/faith. If we throw it away and choose to act cowardly, that is not freedom. 제 인생 최고의 목표이자 소망은 자유로워지는 거예요. My greatest goal and hope is to become more free."

And this

Such a sweet couple is uri minsun :)

Hi Minsunners,It is amazing how in sync  our couple is. Both value freedom.GHS from her latest interviews,F.OUND magazine :Doing as I please is just simply doing what I please. But, within freedom is order and ethics of caring and consideration. 내가 신념을 버리지 않고 하는  자유지신념을 버리고 비겁을 택하는 자유가 아니에요 Freedom is doing things without throwing away beliefs/conviction/faith. If we throw it away and choose to act cowardly, that is not freedom.  인생 최고의 목표이자 소망은 자유로워지는 거예요. My greatest goal and hope is to become more free.
LMH from one of his recent interviews.http://koreandrama.com/lee-min-ho-interview-the-man-who-wants-to-be-a-better-guy-as-he-grows-older/

Q: If you’re out on a drinking session and one question should be answered, to Lee Min Ho, what is the weight of the crown of being a star?

LEE MINHO: Whenever I meet my fans, there are words that were always memorable to me like “Thank you so much for bringing this drama piece to us.” Before, while I was filming the drama “City hunter”, I’ve realized many things about how some roles are sometimes similar to how real people experience. Especially when I did the drama “The Faith”, I’ve seen a lot of people who loved my character here. So I think, my job as an actor is not just acting or making people entertained, but more on giving hope and courage to people as an actor and by means of the roles I portray. Some things get better with age, the things you were crazy for in your 20s might become something less interesting and happy a couple of years after. For me, the weight of the crown of being a star? It’s living your everyday life simply with freedom but still, always have to consider how I would affect other people’s lives.

Keep the Minsun faith!:)

Now I understand why GHS is able to take in whatever rumors comes in their relationship. There is this understanding between her & LMH. Their views in freedom is unique. They have freedom & respect for each other. They never try change each others faith, belief & convictions. The role LMH has to do comes within his job & responsibility. GHS clearly gives him freedom. GHS' on the other hand has such depth. LMH gives her freedom to find her comfortable ground. You can say their growth as an individual is in sync with their growth as a couple.  :) :X
 I agree with you @prettywiz LMH was there in SBS award to support his costars in his drama, nothing more. After that his character was done just like in his other past dramas. I'm happy that LMH is LMH with GHS. :) @Sukreen GHS made it clear that LMH exist by displaying your bears. Now that says a lot. :)
In her latest interview she mentioned a boyfriend. :) Now she is being bold. This boyfriend exist not just within her, her family & friends but also publicly. hahaha... Does this mean D day is coming?  :P This interview gave light to many questions I have. It made me understand how their relationship works. I hope it did yours too. If you know what I mean. ;)
 Hi MinSun shippers! :-h

kkot14-150.jpg

“She’s not just ‘that kind of girl‘! She’s the first girl that I — YOUR SON — ever loved.”

This was my all time favourite scene of LMH.  The wealth of emotions bubbling from within him was all reflected in his eyes gradually welling with tears.  It was intense as well as heartbreaking.  

Hi sunnies/ minsunners,

Reg video message project for supporting GHS's daughter movie, the last date for submitting the video messages have been extended to March 3rd since we have not intimated about the release date yet. I have attached the image below for the instructions. Lets join hands and support her!

fjkc.jpg

MinSun4Ever said: @gayu312 sis i just use GifCam <- software i hope this is usefull to u sis !! enjoy it thank u sis will try with it here after.    My sweet girls , I feel my heart full of love and pride when I see the sisterhood between you ! Bravo ! this is the Minsun's spirit !

@gayu312  sis i want to participate but i'm near to the surgery.. how i can put my uglysick face now... in a video? 

:((

Sis dont say like that..Our strength is important than our faces..We all differ from race, culture, religion but support minsun :)its ok if you talk in that video :) if you are still concerned about it..you can record your voice alone in background and fill the video with pics of ghs :)

@gayu312  sis i want to participate but i'm near to the surgery.. how i can put my uglysick face now... in a video? 

:((

Sis you can always use alternatives like your old pics or your pet or your family. :) the most important is your message for GHS! You know how she loves these kind of stuff. Something that comes from the heart! Sisters & Bros fighting!!!! Let's show our support! :)

I want to share with you this beautiful, dainty ,translucent ,appealing photo of our magic mermaid :GOO HYE SUN ! Many of you maybe seen it ,but I just discovered it and i was struck by it's beauty ! She looks so delicate ,so noble , royal I say ! Exquisite photo ,thank you @MinSunnguyen:                   Fotografia Maria Paunescu.
credit as tagged . 
I want to put at her feet an equal beautiful and delicate creation of nature :
Fotografie: Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı. ღhttp:
credit 

Every Dream Has a Beauty

Fotografia Nσsтαlgια.              

gayu312 said: Hi sunnies/ minsunners,

Reg video message project for supporting GHS's daughter movie, the last date for submitting the video messages have been extended to March 3rd since we have not intimated about the release date yet. I have attached the image below for the instructions. Lets join hands and support her!

Well-spotted, @iamaminsuner. Minsun is always connected. hahaha
Sis, @MinSun4Ever, that is an awesome video message. I especially like the choice of song! hahaha :)